Who was his favorite composer? Was that nigga also into wagner?

who was his favorite composer? Was that nigga also into wagner?

Attached: download (2).jpg (190x266, 5.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/story/was-jesse-owens-snubbed-by-adolf-hitler-at-the-berlin-olympics
youtu.be/jejxtVf72yg?t=98
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/don-t-forget-goebbels-was-a-ladies-man-memories-of-the-hiller-girls-1.2962798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wagner, Richard Strauss and Johann Strauss. he went to great lengths to hide from Hitler that the later was partly Jewish

Crazy nigga bopped to Caramella Girls

this guy was fucking cripple why wasn't he gassed?

lol hitler would've smacked tf out him once he found out he listened to cascada

nazis were kind of hypocrites, they'd consider turks better than slavs, they would call japanese and italians honorary but then insult them when they got the chance, would give some jews honorary status, etc. Like all identity politics, natsocs are stupid, but they make some killer black metal so they're okay in my book.

>identity politics are stupid
robot mammon faggot

>identity politics are not stupid
clitoris stinker dog

All politics are based on identity in one form or the other

That's not an argument for your point, that's just semantics.

I dunno but Hitler's favourites were Wagner, Beethoven, Bruckner and Lehar.

Because that's not how it worked, retard.
Historically illiterate. But you like NSBM, so you're okay I guess

I’m not the guy you originally replied to

lol class isn't an identity, it's an economic reality. there might be a million arbitrary criteria that exist in order to categorize one as "black" or "white," it all differs culture to culture, country to country, but in this world there's very clear divides between people who own and people who work for those who own. to chalk that of all things up to identity is retarded. the owner of walmart could identify himself as working class but that doesn't mean shit.

If all politics are based on identity, then calling identity politics dumb is calling all politics dumb, which is probably something you don't believe. (not him btw)

>Because that's not how it worked, retard.
that's excatly how it worked retard.

hitler was seething

Attached: 4863f0882104dd2450cdf21406de334d.jpg (336x448, 32.32K)

Your social class is part of your identity, if you identify identity definitionally as being a set of things that identify your personal identity. For instance, I am a middle class White man, among other things. Also, you say, "identify himself", but you don't make your own identity, it is made by the way others perceive you and the categories they put you in. I can 'identify' as an apache attack helicopter, but it doesn't mean shit to anyone but me, and is therefore invalid to everyone else in the world. That's a big part of gender identity and transracials - you can "identify yourself" how ever you want, but that's not how identity works.

They didn't gas cripples, you mong

>If all politics are based on identity, then calling identity politics dumb is calling all politics dumb, which is probably something you don't believe
This is false, because even though all politics might be based on identity, the term "identity politics" denotes a specific branch of politics that uses identity in a way that other politics does not.

Per Owens, he said Hitler and him exchanged salutes. Unironically the Nazis treated him better than FDR did.

Retard

>Hitler did not meet or shake hands with Owens. That said, there are several reports of a salute or wave. According to sports reporter and author Paul Gallico, writing from Berlin, Owens was “led below the honor box, where he smiled and bowed, and Herr Hitler gave him a friendly little Nazi salute, the sitting down one with the arm bent.” Owens himself later confirmed this, claiming that they exchanged congratulatory waves. Owens told a crowd, “Hitler didn’t snub me—it was [Roosevelt] who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”

britannica.com/story/was-jesse-owens-snubbed-by-adolf-hitler-at-the-berlin-olympics

>Your social class is apart of your identity
That doesn't make class politics fundamentally the politics of identity. That misses the point of what class politics are. A class encompasses multiple "identities" (religious, sexual, racial, etc). What makes class politics class politics is that it exists to tangibly forward the cause of a specific section of society irregardless of the identity of each individual who finds himself as a part of that section.

All this word-vomit is just semantic handwringing in an attempt to reduce all politics to "identity." All identity politics are is the feeble attempts of bourgeois ideologues to unwork racialized/religious/gendered/whatever the fuck oppression (or bolster it in the case of NEETsocs) without comprehending the actual necessity that brought that oppression into existence in the first place (the profiteering motives of jailers today, autocratic slavers in the south yesterday, etc).

except they literally did. have you not heard of aktion t4? or do you faggots deny that too?

>what is the T-4 program

the other user is a retard, that said there's nothing wrong killing literal retarded people like (you) and him for instance :D

they are, especially the fringe ones

>Historically illiterate
not really. Members of the ss were pretty diverse for what it was. It was stupid

> "deemed incurably sick, after most critical medical examination"
That's not 'being crippled', you absolute fucking neanderthal. It's people on life support, people with terminal cancer, etc. It's a harsh measure, to be sure, but it's not the same as getting some guy in a wheel chair and gassing him like the way you're framing it, you retarded gorilla nigger.

you really think he was happy about a non aryan winning?

Probably Bach as a minimum

Attached: baby_goebbels.png (87x177, 34.62K)

There is a film/video documentary with WWII test pilot Eric Brown, where Brown claims he was at the Olympics, that he "personally witnessed Hitler shake hands with Owens and congratulate him."
Racist that Hitler was, I think he understood sub-Saharan Africans are excellent athletes. So not only was he probably not mad, he probably wasn't surprised, either.

cope
>T4 Program, also called T4 Euthanasia Program, Nazi German effort—framed as a euthanasia program—to kill incurably ill, physically or mentally disabled, emotionally distraught, and elderly people.
>physically or mentally disabed
what could this mean?

Attached: poster-neues-volk.jpg (500x649, 83.35K)

Spike Jones
youtu.be/jejxtVf72yg?t=98

prepare yourselves for a treat

nigga looks inbred af

Do you understand that having a severe disability is not the same thing as being crippled? Aktion T4 targeted people who wouldn't take care of themselves, not some guy with a bad leg, many of them probably war veterans and whatnot. Your characterization of this progrom is incorrect. Deal with it.

Oppression is the natural order of things, some men were born with saddles on their backs and others with spurs on there boots to ride them. Communism is anti human, you’d reduce us all to ragamuffins if you had your way.

at least he did something with his life tbqhwy

yeah he killed his own kids and destroyed his country.

You're right, identity politics and class politics are obviously distinct. I'm not sure what my point was, and I wasn't even the guy who was originally arguing.

If he'd only lived long enough to kill your grandparents.

>If only he'd lived long enough to

He purged 2 of out of every 3 jew from Europe in 4 years

Two out of three isn't bad

im not the one who originally expressed the idea that goebbels shouldve been gassed as as this states
>The policy and research agenda of racial hygiene and eugenics were promoted by Emil Kraepelin.[24] The eugenic sterilisation of persons diagnosed with (and viewed as predisposed to) schizophrenia was advocated by Eugen Bleuler, who presumed racial deterioration because of "mental and physical cripples" in his Textbook of Psychiatry,
>The more severely burdened should not propagate themselves… If we do nothing but make mental and physical cripples capable of propagating themselves, and the healthy stocks have to limit the number of their children because so much has to be done for the maintenance of others, if natural selection is generally suppressed, then unless we will get new measures our race must rapidly deteriorate.[25][26][27]
>Within the Nazi administration, the idea of including in the program people with physical disabilities had to be expressed carefully, because the Reich Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, had a deformed right leg.[f] After 1937, the acute shortage of labour in Germany arising from rearmament, meant that anyone capable of work was deemed to be "useful", exempted from the law and the rate of sterilisation declined.[29] The term Aktion T4 is a post-war coining; contemporary German terms included Euthanasie (euthanasia) and Gnadentod (merciful death).[30] The T4 programme stemmed from the Nazi Party policy of "racial hygiene", a belief that the German people needed to be cleansed of racial enemies, which included anyone confined to a mental health facility and people with simple physical disabilities.
they were careful to make sure he wasnt included, but im sure plenty of wheelchair bound cripples who couldnt do productive labour were targeted. what reason do you have for denying that?

Gesamtkunstwerk time.

Attached: Wahnfried.png (960x885, 1.73M)

didnt stop him from being a notorious womanizer who banged hot actresses like this
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/don-t-forget-goebbels-was-a-ladies-man-memories-of-the-hiller-girls-1.2962798

Attached: image.jpg (620x863, 66.31K)

cuz of his money and power yes, and she was more interested in hitler btw.

Attached: 1634094279793.jpg (868x476, 153.53K)

Sterilizing means neutering, not gassing or execution. They didn't want schizophrenics to have kids.

>had to be expressed carefully
Don't jump to conclusions, this might not mean what you're saying it means. I have a feeling you know as much about this subject as I do (basically nothing), so before making incorrect statements (like misinterpreting the meaning of 'sterilize') you should be very sure that this means they were carefully writing the law not to include Goebbels (implying hypocrisy), and not that it means simply that they had to be careful in the way they proposed it because Goebbels might have a soft spot for such individuals and not because Goebbels himself would be targeted by the law.

I have no reason for denying anything, except that I care about accuracy, and I'm sick of all the BS that comes out of people's mouths who have no idea what they're talking about. To be very clear, I make no claim to knowing the answer here, and I'm not the one making an assertion (that Goebbels would have been targeted by this law). The burden of proof is on the person making an assertion (you).

Doesn't matter, he got more pussy than you. COPE.

is it true that he was 5"5'?

Why do you care how tall he was? Are you sexually attracted only to tall men?

was it true though? Was he actually 5"5'?

Kind of a scary post my guy. When did 4chsn go from Moot type guys who just liked anime to retards like you who suck Nazi dick?

nah he was doing well before any of that

Like many womanisers, Goebbels began honing his seductive technique when he was young. At around the age of 13, he found himself strongly attracted towards older women.

‘Eros awakes,’ Goebbels recorded after encountering his friend’s stepmother. ‘[I was] well-informed in a crude way even as a boy.’

By the time he left school in his late teens, he had acquired a girlfriend called Lene Krage. ‘Shut in the Kaiserpark at night,’ Goebbels wrote of an evening spent with her. ‘I kiss her breast for the first time. For the first time, she becomes the loving woman.’

But in a pattern that would be replicated for the rest of his 47-year life, the young Goebbels soon found that the attentions of one woman were not enough. By the time he had started his second term at Bonn University, he was carrying on with at least two other young women, which led, in the words of Professor Longerich, to ‘general erotic confusion’.

Are you autistic? I'm not a nazi. I'm tired of retards running their mouths, saying things that aren't true, and generally spewing fucky wucky bullshit, you intellectually handicapped person of color.

Yeah nah. You could pick any post on this site to fact check, yet you pick one that puts you in the position of defending the fucking nazis.

>I'm not a nazi
no shit retard

Not only that, but you can't even admit that what you said was factually incorrect, as I unequivocally exposed. Your faggotness is colossal, your asshole is gaping, you're a redditard and a retard gorilla nigger. Eat shit.

hurrrrr go fuckyourself you paint eating anchor baby

the thing about sterilization was what the psychiatrist advocated for prior to the T4 program, he was just being cited as an influence leading up to it, but theres no doubt that the program was a euthanasia program as mentioned in the 3rd paragraph. i know enough about it to know that at least
> In October 1939, Adolf Hitler signed a "euthanasia note", backdated to 1 September 1939, which authorised his physician Karl Brandt and Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler to begin the killing.
>The killings took place from September 1939 until the end of the war in 1945; from 275,000 to 300,000 people were killed in psychiatric hospitals in Germany and Austria, occupied Poland and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia (now the Czech Republic)
and like i said i didnt make that original claim that goebbels shouldve been gassed, i was just responding to the statement that they didnt gas cripples, so yes you are making an assertion.

I fact check all the time because you retards say wrong shit constantly. Eat my ass.

>oppression is the natural order of things
it's necessary in a society divided by class. i would be foolish to deny that. even the supposedly noble working class would have to violently oppress the businessmen and landowners if communism is ever going to be a thing.