Pirating music is illegal and unethical user

Pirating music is illegal and unethical user
How would you feel if someone pirated your music

Attached: taredxfcasdf.png (854x463, 332.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQc0x5E9jOc
youtube.com/watch?v=IFXivarypE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's more like intellectual property theft really

>pirating music

I ain’t got time for that shit you should be paying me to listen to your garbage

I decide what value art has! I AM GOD

>desTINY

Based Lars knew
youtube.com/watch?v=aQc0x5E9jOc

No such thing

>How would you feel if someone pirated your music
To know some chump would be that desperate to listen to my music would be pretty funny

Fine, I don't make music anyways

Happy that they're listening to it unironically
Fuck whiny creative types that think they should get paid in an era of media saturation and literal decades of genius-level content available and preselected for free. Art should only be vanity projects and artists should be happy if people care for their work at all.

property is theft

I wouldn't give a shit
I'd probably make like $100 max off streams I'd be more stoked someone is even listening to my shit

Remember all those lawbreaking degenerate rock stars who lectured us about music piracy being illegal and unethical?

I think everybody should be able to listen to music

music has the right to user

exactly

for me personally it is more unethical that the songwriters get paid royalties and the artists who performed it dont.
it is a system based on classical music when there were no means of music distribution and the musicians only saved as speakers.

this is only prolonged cuz the music companies pay the congressman you can call it lobbying, but is is corruption

Property is whatever you want and theft is whatever you can take

Attached: pepe stirner.jpg (331x334, 29.11K)

Dont care, good for them. I make it for the sake of making it.

ethics fags only cuck themselves by doing this. figures you post a pic of a literal cuck too

well, it's nighttime, that means all of the dumb brit commies are out and about

i'd release all my music for free

the concept of theft can only exist if you recognize property rights, you stupid bitch.

Flattered

real $$$ is made with t-shirts
ask iron maiden

I think that the british isles should be nuked

i'd be flattered. you can't pirate the organic spontaneity of a live show/concert experience which is what any musician that cares about money will know about. concert merch is just a peripheral souvenir of that

it's easy to say all kinds of shit when you don't have to stand behind it

i've been putting my music on the internet for 10 years and i've never made a penny from it.

I put my music inside the Soulseek folder I share

I wouldn't give a single shit. People "pirated" music back in the day by making bootleg CDs/Cassettes, recording stuff off the radio, sharing/borrowing copies of an album, etc. Only difference is it's just much easier now in the internet age but even today the vast majority of people still legally listen to music on streaming services. If someone chooses to pirate instead of streaming that's fine with me considering that nobody really makes money off of streaming anyways, it's all just a tool to get your music out into the world. The real money is made in other avenues like merchandise, live performance, etc. And even if there was money to made in streaming I still wouldn't mind too much, there is an unbelievable amount of music in the world and I would want my music to be as accessible as possible for the most amount of people and if pirating my music helps get it out to more people than that is a-okay with me. Also, I pirate music myself so it would be hypocritical for me to be against others doing it...

Attached: destiny.jpg (1536x2048, 589.84K)

In a saturated market where a toddler using Ableton and three fiddies VSTs sees itself as an artist producing original art, sharing has been replaced with shilling. Now people spend money on ads for you to listen to their shit for free hoping they ll make it without being born into the industry. Music is not a product anymore, its an excuse to sell midi controllers to delusional manchildren. tl;dr : OP's question is irrelevant since the mid 2000 if not earlier.

reminder that Steven Bonnel (5'3") is a gusano

>gusano
confirmed hasan viewer

Attached: cracker.jpg (1280x720, 75.63K)

happy
in fact i upload them myself to filesharing services

youtube.com/watch?v=IFXivarypE4

I don't consume content made by t*rks

you shouldn't make music with the intention of making it your living
it should be a passion project

BASED

Well, from the listener's perspective, I like having the music. And don't like giving away money if I had the opportunity to not do it. It would be rare to find a bad thing in that.

Music should only be made by exhausted wage slaves during their 3 hours of daily free time.

Attached: 528262897_8256c25476_b.jpg (1024x768, 180.14K)

Hasan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DeStInY

literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hasan>>>>>>>>>destiny

Destiny your wife fucks strangers and you got banned off Twitch because you said nigger in another platform

Found the underage

Anyone who doesn't debate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Destiny>Vaush>Hasan

Hasan doesn't debate

Is that Cozy.tv streamer Steven Bonnell aka Destiny?

I would be happy that they want to hear my music :))) fuck you

That's Nick Fuentes, CEO of cozy.tv

there is a lot of music out there
I'm surprised anyone has the audacity to charge

I can understand charging if you're doing it to give people physical releases if they want them, like vinyls or CDs, but doing it for a digital release just feels like greed at the end of the day
Spotify isn't really about paying for music, but about Spotify as a service too. Though I don't even use it that much.

Hasan isn't even smart enough to be considered a midwit. He's an imbecile.

is he really a cuck if he fuck strangers too?
i figure its an even playing field. are they both cucks?

They have
The only time I've taken issue with it was when I lost the mp3s, logic sessions, and remaining physical copies of an album I did 10+ years ago that no one has. I looked for it on soulseek, and the only dude who had it was some fag with locked downloads. I couldn't get my own songs from him because I didn't have anything obscure enough to trade
You can pirate my shit but don't bogart it. Honor among thieves, faggots

i dont care.
and if i was an artist id be cool with it.

Attached: 72583ad6bce6e3caa963e8b6cbc18687--good-things.jpg (236x187, 7.41K)

All men in poly relationships get way less poon than their wives take dick
I don't make the rules, nature does

if people pirated my music i'd be happy cuz' that means i finally made it

>it is a system based on classical music
Classical music is basically the opposite though.
Unless you're writing for some major film or video game or something it's way easier to make money as a performer than a composer.

At least people would listen to my music then

I don't care, fuck you