Why does this board hate skrewdriver so much?

Why does this board hate skrewdriver so much?

Attached: 71A1KN5swVL._SL1440_.jpg (640x480, 52.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EWW1nPQAGY&ab_channel=Yero
youtube.com/watch?v=MzBkFlU4xnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this board? i'm this board, i like ian stuart
youtube.com/watch?v=3EWW1nPQAGY&ab_channel=Yero

Because their music is shit, merely a pretext for hooligan baboons to sieg all of their heils

Skrewdriver is peak punk music and ian stuart was a visionary and an auteur

faggot music for faggots

Nazi punks fuck off

I'm not a nazi larping faggot, that's why

Not this shit again

lol what? I've been here for years, and I've never really seen this board hate on Skrewdriver. Most of the time when they get posted here, it's because people find their racist music funny.

Their music is pretty shit, but Ian Stuart had talent for songwriting. That's why they were the most important RAC band by a mile - he could write songs that were insanely catchy. It may have been oi/hard rock, but at its core, a lot of it was pure pop. If he hadn't been so racist he could've probably been a legit pop songwriter.

That said, being the best RAC band is sort of like winning the special olympics. He may have written catchy songs, but even without the racism he could never measure up to Sham 69, Angelic Upstarts, or The Cockney Rejects.

Go back

I don't like the white supremacist lyrics, but I must admit, the music is kind of catchy.

I believe there was some oi band from Memphis that covered Skrewdriver songs and changed the lyrics. They consisted of black members.

Attached: you_cant_be_punk.jpg (750x729, 122.28K)

Negro Terror! always a good play to make a chud irrationally angry.

face it. we are superior. get mad all you want, it won't change anything

fuggin posers, only germans should be nazis.

Attached: boehse-onkelz-posieren.jpg (1920x1080, 223.97K)

Attached: lordgay.jpg (1080x1079, 144.44K)

proof of

I like there song where they sound like an english molly hatchet

youtube.com/watch?v=MzBkFlU4xnY

I thought the point of punk was free expression, by adding rules and limitations isn't that entirely contra to the punk ethos?

But I'm not angry, I just think you're a faggot and wanted to inform you of my appraisal of your character

Attached: (you).jpg (1080x1399, 155.8K)

t. very not mad

>white racists
>"fuck off nazi punks"
>black racists
>heckin based!

You keep calling me mad. "A thief thinks everyone steals, a liar thinks everyone lies." You need to calm down.

Attached: soyjak532.jpg (1280x720, 227.39K)

problem, honky?

Attached: image_2022-04-22_030342253.png (930x388, 335.61K)

>jew on the right
pottery

Attached: soyjak273.jpg (516x714, 203.99K)

idk man it just seems like mad behavior to me

ashkenazim are white

I'm not feeling any emotion in particular, except I'm a bit hungry.

Attached: 4d0eec9b2ce0b236dbbbcd49729893237c6a57b6264c02ced017261ab776b040.gif (285x375, 306.09K)

user i got approx. 13 dollars on me rn what u want from subway

Thanks brother, but I roasted a chicken earlier. I'll probably make a sandwich in a minute.

Attached: soyjak265.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

>names band Skrewdriver
>kills sef because he's a skrewy driver
Pottery KEK

>chud

Attached: p8363_p_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 159.45K)

bet up more greasy ass subway for me. hope that sandwich is scrumptious and helps with the hanger.

>hanger
Is that Bri'ish for hangover? I don't drink, but thanks anyway bro man.

Attached: soyjak922.jpg (1080x1440, 279.07K)

When’s the next klan meeting?

Skrewdriver were pioneers but their music has dated horribly compared to other punk bands of the era, their music sounds like shitty gsrage punk some kids would make in the 90s
Still, big respect even though they're nazi faggots

Most blacks probably hold a heavy double standard when it come to ethno-nationalism, often justifying the ideology as being acceptable because it's a means to "retribution" aka revenge against whitey. We all already knew this though.

>most blacks *probably* hold a heavy double standard when it come to ethno-nationalism
>we all already knew this though

well is it speculation on your part or is it a fact? make up your mind. don't see what this has to do with negro terror anyways since (tmk) no one in that band ever advocated for a black ethnostate or landback shit.

Good song

Yeah, with Ian's vocals, I can understand that, but I always felt it sounded more like Lynard Skynard

>FIFY

Attached: Racist sexist punk.jpg (828x803, 531.25K)

Hunger + anger

Oh, that crazy, zany, whacky, goofy, off the wall, anything for a larf Ian Stewart MacDonald....
>Sings about British Pride, yet has a Scottish last name
>Sings about "White Pride" while sounding like Louis Armstrong with a bad head cold
>Almost every guitar riff is stolen from Chuck Berry

Oh, Ian. You're never boring....

I’m a half breed, and they don’t want me at their shows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can't even go to them any more since 2 of those boneheads are dead and buried

eternal reminder that skrewdriver had a legit peel session

Haven't seen this in a while, 10/10

This isn’t a probably, it’s a fact. They advocate for black ethnostates (or at least black supremacist states) while whites don’t get anything. This is justified because “we need to be safe from the intrinsically evil wypipo (Yakube told us that melanin is empathy)”

oh a jew on the right, predictable

>waaaaaaaaaahhh why isn't evewybody scawuhd of bwack pweople wike me waaaaaaahhh

i'm sure all these wicked undercover ashkenazim (read: white but not white enough for me!) in pierce's old band had to spitshine his shoes and wipe his ass when he needed them to.

Attached: image_2022-04-22_074211957.png (600x447, 326.53K)

>intrinsically evil wypipo
u say that like it's not true

Jews are white

>punk
>free expression
Punk has always been nothing but an avenue for liberal politicians to shill their bullshit to the “hip kids”, it’s always been “our way and that’s it”. Punks have never been the type for any sort of nuanced discussion

>liberal politicians
lol california uber alles is one of the most famous punk songs ever and it's shitting all over a democrat. johnny ramone invented punk and he was a nixonite. john lydon supports trump. you're just shitting words out of your ass and throwing them onto the screen.

>only those who parrot the media’s every word can be punk
Lel also punks are pathetic and cringe loosers anyway so double cope

cope chuds

If ur a Jew of any kind ur not white

ok then Jesus was white

because like typical "supremecists" they say a lot but as evidenced in pic just sit & drink & are fat
pig mussolini think theyre norse gods lol

Lefty cunts

>still thinks jesus was real
what century do you live in?

Jesus wasn’t a Jew