What are some comics you are actually enjoying? I'm sick of all these Bendis and King threads...

What are some comics you are actually enjoying? I'm sick of all these Bendis and King threads. It's time to start talking about comics you like.

Attached: gun.jpg (555x475, 24K)

I enjoy almost all books by Al Ewing. I'm glad he's becoming popular.

I've been going through the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle solo runs recently, and what a damn shame that they all had to end on such an odd note. He's certainly become a new favorite of mine, especially after reading the original post crisis pre-nu52 run. Good stuff.

Attached: embarrassing_me_by_tamagolandnomoto_d6r6sgi-pre.jpg (894x894, 63K)

Great: Hulk, GL, HiX-Men

Finishing Neon Genesis manga for the first time and it's excellent. What are some other great mangas, this was my first, Berserker?

I slept on John's New52 Justice League run...it was on my backlog and wow- I'm enjoying the holy fuck out of it

I'm reading Jack Kirby for the first time, and oh boy the New Gods is real enjoyable. The random issue of Kamandi I read was also fun.

I've been re-reading ASM since the 60's, pretty good stuff.

>What are some other great mangas, this was my first, Berserker?
>mangas
Just go to anilist or something and look for shit that you might be interested in.

Reading John Byrne's Fantastic Four, Spencer's ASM and Lemire's Royal City rn
I love comics so much, fellas

I like Kamandi.

Haven't read much manga myself but Akira and Uzumaki are great.

For something short and sweet, try Hotel by Boichi.

I just started re-reading Criminal. Great stuff.

Attached: DIG052099_2._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (640x983, 84K)

>Yea Forums
>liking comics
>ever

Get back to your cartoon pedophilia.

Funny and tragic how Yea Forums anons are STILL in denial that this board is already Yea Forums version 2.3

>Yea Forums
>liking cartoons
>ever

Easy

Savage conan and evey comic made from mark russell also Soule'shehulk and evey charles soule dc work

I was fucking SHOCKED how much I loved that Monsters of Gotham comic. Fucking love Frankenstein in there

Power Rangers, unironically.
Up until the Shattered Grid event it was great, but I kinda lost interest after Higgins left.
Also, CODA, by Simon Spurrier

Attached: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 04-085.jpg (1988x3056, 3.17M)

Been re-reading Elfquest and really enjoying it, especially the art. Winnowill a best.

I've also been reading Mr. & Mrs. X and Grant Morrison & Mark Millar's Vampirella.

Attached: Winnowill-Smirk.jpg (320x320, 24K)

I highly recommend Nausicaa. You've probably heard of the film based on it but the manga is much richer and more detailed.

If you like comedy, you should also check out Urusei Yatsura or anything by Rumiko Takahashi. Her works tend to be long-running but they're episodic and easy to get into, Inuyasha being the one exception (it's also more action-shounen than comedy).

Attached: 91qemPh7e9L.jpg (1217x1724, 522K)

Anything Boichi writes is awful. Hotel sucked.

Pretty sure everyone knows that at this point but we do get the ocassional good thread. Still not an excuse to try and shit a thread but Yea Forums also needs to learn not to take bait.

About to start reading Gideon Falls, in the middle of Sandman, and for manga, halfway through Kengan Asura.

I've been buying up 90's Ghost Rider and Wolverine comics from $1 bins and man Adam Kubert and Mark Teixeira just drew everything looking cool as shit in that period

On top of that rereading Usagi Yojimbo from the start again

Attached: Kubert Spirits.jpg (1280x984, 483K)

Christopher Priest's Vampirella has been really good.

How recent are we talking?
The Mignolaverse(Happy birthday Mike Mignola)
Brubaker and Phillips books
The late Darwyn Cooke's Parker
Sin City
Richard Corben's horror stuff
Old Spidey comics
Moebius comics, like Arzach
Probably some more stuff and some manga.

Attached: HiH-01-09.png (616x404, 274K)

Oh and TMNT.

Attached: 6.png (1826x728, 1.72M)

I recently enjoyed the original Books of Magic.
I'm currently enjoying Love and Rockets.