Which man is the better lover?

Which man is the better lover?

Attached: CF29035A-EAB4-4149-B93C-535EB0B9E7EA.png (453x530, 285K)

Wolverine is rough and goes wild. He'd start speeding up his thrusts until he cums inside you. His cock is average length but thick.
Cyclops studies whoever he's sleeping with and soon learns all their weak spots. He changes speeds and paces himself. His dick is a nice long sausage, slightly above average.

Wolverine has 5000 years worth of experience

Wolverine is raw and passionate, Cyclops is precise and technically proficient, both are probably pretty good in their own ways. Wolverine does have the experience, though, and we've seen that a lot of the girls he sleeps with come back for seconds. That said, Cyclops seems to be a hit with telepaths, likely due to his autism.

And he's the best at what he does. He wears his lover out before he finishes thanks to his stamina. He doesn't think he just goes in headfirst and doesn't stop until he can't go anymore.

Only one way to find out:
Have them make love to each other. First one to ahegao is the worse lover.

I imagine Scott tries as hard as he can to be sensual to make up for his inability to make eye contact during

One fucked 3 women (where one was the clone of another). And the other fucked hundreds. You tell me

Unfair contest since you can't see if Scott's eyes roll then it'd be difficult to tell if he is ahegao-ing.

I'm going to say Logan out of quantity.
He has been around for quite a while, if he sucked in bed there would have been roumors already. Instead he keeps landing the bird without problems.

Honestly they both seem like they'd be terrible.

Wolverine terrible in a selfish way and Cyclops terrible because he can't fucking relax and have fun.

Scott is his partner is a telepath, Logan if not.

Dude can't unwind without a mind walker

Scott is a better husbando.
Logan is a better one-night stand.

Wolverine probably has the clap

Attached: x men slut chart.jpg (1712x2071, 971K)

Wolverine fucks like Donald, Cyclops is Mickey

Shouldn't Doom fantasizing about Emma give him a green line towards her?

>man
But those aren’t men, they’re filthy muties.

I assume that's relatively old? I mean Domino only has three lines.

>Have them make love to each other.
This.

Haha, yeah i agree
What if they did 69 to see who can make other cum first, haha..

Does Logan's healing factor mean he has no refractory period?

Best post

Cyclops has more control, is methodical as well as improvisational.
Wolverine has more stamina, energy, pasion and his refractory period is much shorter. He's also had much more experience.

Basically, Cyclops will get the job done everytime, no matter what it takes, but Wolverine has a better dick to body ratio, will go on for hours, has more moves, fucks wildly and is ready to go again immediately after finishing.

It goes to Wolverine. There's no substitute for experience, pasion and a superior physique.

Attached: 1378173916097.jpg (299x292, 24K)