Why doesn't Megatron just kill Starscream?

Why doesn't Megatron just kill Starscream?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (602x339, 31K)

Which version of megatron and Starscream? Pic specifically or just in general?

noooo think of the toy sales!

He did but he just keeps coming back.

Attached: 1262153117202.gif (640x480, 1.1M)

Cyberverse did but fucking cheetor revived the bastard

Jesus Christ both Megatron and Optimus were so boring in that show.

because kids like him
You can't conquer the world if kids don't like your goons

making starscream this small and feeble compared to megatron makes the abuse not funny anymore

how do they not realize this

Answers are typically:
1) He’s a valuable asset
2) Megs needs someone to keep him on his toes
3) Starscream is mad charming

>prime megatron
>bad
excuse me fucker, this is the best Megatron.

Kill?

Attached: 21777DC4-99A7-469A-A1F4-7E7AB7D4FCC0.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I have a better question...

Attached: GalleryChar_1900x900_CommissionerGordon_52ab670e4ca924.85964323-625x352.jpg (625x352, 55K)

>Finally get another Optimus who cuts loose and goes on a rampage
>Boring

Optimus was a pretty flat character in Prime.

>Why doesn't Optimus Prime just rape Megatron?

He’s gotta grab Megatron’s cheeks and open them apart like he’s lighting our darkest hour.

This is pic related, Prime Starscream
>Leaves Megatron to face a nuke at point blank range
>cuts off Megatron's life support
>Tries to raise his own Zombie army
>Creates robot clones to assassinate him
>Tries to conspire with Airachnid
>Swears allegiance again after getting him buried alive(Which was entirely Starscream's fault), It doesn't even last for one episode
Hell in the Patch episode where Megatron finds out that even his acts of loyalty where secretly plots to usurp he asks "Why should I accept some who's every waking impulse was to usurp me,Undercut me, Overthrow me?", Even by the end of the episode this question wasn't answered
This Starscream was actually more deserving of getting his ass beat, He was also way more competent than the rest, Even without his physical strength he managed to steal all the Omega keys by himself

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

With no Starscream around, Megatron would have to admit to his own failures.

>1) He’s a valuable asset
He literally killed Dreadwing for Starscream, Dreadwing was both competent and loyal
>2) Megs needs someone to keep him on his toes
He has the Autobots to fight, I'm pretty sure the war keeps him sharp

lies, Prime Starscream never did anything wrong

Dreadwing defied him when he was trying to start over. Both by lying to Megatron and then directly disobeying a command. Not to mention he specifically noted Dreadwing’s absence, so he could’ve easily pieced together that Dreadwing gave the autobots the forge.

Moreover, though, I’m giving a general list of why Megatrons don’t kill Starscreams.

>Dreadwing defied him
His brother was brought back as a lifeless corpes, That's bound to make resent Starscream, How many times has Starsream defied Megatron?, He's not exactly a person whoMegatron should risk a loyal warrior like Dreadwing for

Optimus in Armada literally does nothing, Hot SHot was the main, Animated rewrites his character entirely, Prime Optimus' character dynamic is him being put in an unjust world and trying to not give up on it, Autobots are reduced to single digits, Decepticons are on the brink of winning, He had to destroy Cybertron because he didn't want to endanger humans, He almost snapped and gave up any hope of redemption for his enemies when Megatron poisoned a Human child, It didn't help that the episode before it Ratchet called out Optimus for his bullshit

>He literally killed Dreadwing for Starscream, Dreadwing was both competent and loyal
Maybe that's why. Killing Starscream would be admitting that he made a mistake. Megatron would be admitting that he chose wrong, and he is too prideful for that.

Yeah but it’s more the timing of the betrayal than anything.

Also he acted depressed the whole time. Like he wouldn't have minded dying all that much if it didn't impact the odds of winning and just kept trucking anyway. You don't see that much in a heroic leader- an underling sure, but not the guy in charge.

>Acts depressed
He literally gives moral support to the entire team, Arcee and him were literally dying and he comfort her during it, Ultra Magnus feels resented and Optimus gives him talk on how to fit it, He always looked on the brightside of Smokescreen's antics until he took it too far

Not even the best Megatron in that continuity lmao

Depressed people aren't all constantly in a state of active suicide mentality, and aren't always out to bring others down. Hence the 'he keeps trying' part.

Maybe they should just kill themselves