Die Antwoord molested and abused their adopted children

youtu.be/YenOVzUonFA
Is anyone surprised?

Attached: 919ED4E3-BE9E-4178-8FE0-AC2F56FBDA24.jpg (901x584, 320.15K)

>Die Antwoord
both of them?

Yes Both of them, and they abused their adopted daughter as well. And even their fucking dogs

are these people radiated mutants or something?

couldn't care less about the shortcomings of white trash, feel bad for the kid but that was God's plan

Ninja is rich upper class, went to one of the most expensive private schools in SA

He still has custody of the little girl meisie (this kids sister). It doesn’t have to be “gods plan” for this shit to keep going on.

Zheani been knew.

They started pretending to be retarded white trash as a bit but they got so wrapped up in it they became actually fucking retarded.

That guy can't be that old but he looks like he's 40 or something holy fuck. Also a meme rap group being scumbags? Color me surprised.

I want yolandi to stomp on my balls so bad I've fantasized about this for like 10 years

Yo-Landi Visser's smelly, unwashed feet stomping my face.

Attached: Yo-Landi-Visser-Feet-3032128.jpg (1440x2560, 1.03M)

Strange response to child abuse.
You might have some problems dude.

I want her restrain me then to absolutely pulverize my balls until I pass out

Timestamp? Not watching 45 minutes of this retard struggling to form sentences.

I think they took the white trash larp too far.

Par for the course really

fuck

no one is free from justice

based
cringe

cringe, make sure to leave this site and kindly kill yourself

Attached: 55C8B2B4-2B1A-437B-9B5B-B78FCD050492.gif (500x500, 911.4K)

>no one is free fro-
Now then now then 'owzabout that then?
*yodels nonsensically*

Attached: Jim'll.jpg (590x350, 33.39K)

Just a music video of a rapper in his 40s in bed with an underage girl that has a 100 million views.
This shit was out in the open from the start.

Attached: 469920AA-CA05-40FA-8223-A91F35744970.jpg (1125x936, 670.89K)

if they’re consenting and she’s 13 or older who cares

By legal definition she can’t consent

South Africans, same thing

my south african friend informed me to never trust any south africans, they basically all just backstab eachother, that said die antwoord has some bangers no cap fr

Child rearing has always been an experimental exercise, relax and check your privilege

>child abuse
>allegations of abuse by multiple women
>a literal video of them committing a hate crime

at a certain point it’s ok to accept that them being “trash” wasn’t park of the “act”

And they told me punk was dead. Who knew?

P P PUNK

Attached: 50BA0678-E313-4965-84AE-7AC62938B5B4.jpg (620x330, 51.3K)

Can someone do a TLDR breakdown

Ninja also raped this one Australian chick Zheani a while back when she was still underage while they were both doing shrooms in the African bush or some shit. Ninja's gf (forgot her name) knew all about it too and was complicit.

Zheani makes zoomer music but some of it's okay.

17 minutes in and its just whatever was obvious from the get go, trustfund artschool people using poor people stories to make cash, treat em like objects. there may have been the impression they were all paid actors and in on it even if the art/con was to blur reality and fiction but it seem they went further than normal regarding exploitation, emotional manipulation. "adopting" some, then spit em out with threats when they are too old.
i doubt its a meta-stunt to rehabilitate DA from their soft cancellation. later in the interview i presume there is more damning things regarding pedo play or some shit.

>Thinks they're actually white trash

They are both art school rich kids. Die Antwoord was meant to be a joke act making fun of Afrikaans white trash, but people outside of south africa didn't get the joke.

>You might have some problems dude.
What website are we on?

Legal definitions don't represent reality. I wanted to fuck my friend's mom when I was 13, and still wanted to when I was 18.

My ex was serving yolandi at some restuarant here once. She wanted to give her a business card but she wouldnt take it because she "didnt have a handbag." She told my ex " youre nogals cute ne?" Lots of people have stories about them here. They are are more a creation of the art world than music, even though ninja did have some cred as max normal back in the day.

>Zheani
She's 28. Are you saying she was hanging out with die Antwoord 11+ years ago

>youre nogals cute ne?
What does this mean in God's language (English)?

she was sex trafficed by them as a teen

You're actually quite cute by the way.

It's a shame they went full retard and forgot that this was supposed to all be an act. The Ziggurat is a great album.

No it's not, it's kitschy middle school shit, and it's a B- even by that standard.

Even rich white people are white trash.

by definition, no. white trash poor. learn american colloquialisms, you ESL twat.

*white trash = poor

could you post some A tier kitschy middle school shit please

I watched the whole thing and even went a bit further checking the links and some the other offerings of the channels that seem to be takedown oriented.

The plagiarism content is wack cause everyone knows that Ghostbusters song the the one the DDR. The homophic slurs and fighting video with the other band on tour. That does seem like a setup and not really much a fight and some slurrs being tossed around isn't a big deal and anyone pretending it is are pearl clutching fags themselves. Its insight is that it shows how manipulative and deceiving they are.

This Tokkie stuff is really bad tho. No one expected DA to be high moral esteem but it's pretty bad. In the US they would have some legal woes to say the least. It's Africa though and in terms of shitty outcomes being exploited by sociopathic artists is prolly one the better ones. Hope Aphex Twin doesn't work with them anymore and they shouldn't be booked anymore by mainline events.

Ariel Pink went to a speech by the sitting president and suffered way worse then this band will for way worse. Grooming and abuse is what went on.

They seek out people with genetic conditions. Albinos, Progeria, forget what this one and have brother have. His sister doesn't have it tho.

donald trump is rich as fuck and also the epitome of white trash

what phenotype is this?

developmentally delayed

no
i realized they were trash after the fake sexual assault allegations ninja & yolandi fabricated against that guy on tour

God this board is so lame. Fuck you’re gay.

Yeah, it's in the lyrics of his last MaxNormal track about how they're just going to sell out and rap over "techno".
Die Antwoods first two albums are still bangers tho.

Wrong. You're clueless white trash.

She just looks like Dixie Kong to me.

Attached: dixie kong.jpg (900x620, 115.24K)

>but that was God's plan
frfr

Yes you fucking dumbass.

Did anybody actually watch this thing? He said that he was never molested or anything. He saw yolandi naked and drunk once lol that's like the closest.