What the hell was this bumper?

What the hell was this bumper?

Attached: download (2).jpg (637x358, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsNv4JN4BXg
youtube.com/watch?v=FNJXfsGKfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=vyPkuPhBK5E
youtube.com/watch?v=145DN1Dedqc
youtube.com/watch?v=FFijJcu21ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=e7Nzf1ovrmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To tell you it's time to go to sleep. It's adult time now.

If you play it backwards at the stroke of midnight on Friday the 13th on a full moon while in a pentagram......you just wasted your time

I miss when Adult Swim also had anime and not just Fox reruns.

So you ever hear about the one time they played the whole bumper?

Actually the opposite. This was the bumper they would air at 5:59am right before returning to CN programming.

Is it the one where it ended up killing someone? Like every other story on the Internet?

Yeah I know it was a creepypasta of the full audio version of the music

It's the sign off bumper though.

I think we all know it from Adult Swim, but what I want to know is where the artwork for it originated from. I'm pretty sure they sourced it from somewhere rather than drawing it themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsNv4JN4BXg

I miss the Inuyasha episodes playing in the early morning.

To scare the fuck out of you and stoners at 6 in the morning. [adult swim] is a really fucking weird station, especially past 12 am. There have been some bumpers I hope I never see again.

[as] really do love fucking with their audience
youtube.com/watch?v=FNJXfsGKfjA

I'm wondering how people come up with this stuff. Like who in the offices at AS thought of this and said "Yeah, I'm gonna make that."

Lots of illegal substances probably

That's how they come up with shows too.

I would like to know how they came up with 12 Oz. Mouse and why they have not made more shit that look that cheap, while trying to do a serious ongoing plot.

AS it's like the youtube poop community with budget

Well they did get their start redubbing existing animation.

One bumper I saw while flying back from key west was really bizarre but absolutely hilarious. All I remember from it was guys smashing a gong while a dictator like guy with a mouth for a head fights off a grey head with master hand arms and it flails when beaten by planes or something. Anyone have that?

Those fox shows won't stay for much longer anyway

>Adult Swim won't stay for much longer anyway
fixed

The MacFarlane shit has been carrying them for over a decade

Or this one?

Attached: Harley Quinn at school lunch time.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I'm assuming you mean on weekdays. Anime never left Saturdays.

I'm pretty sure they'll survive as a stream, they've been testing those waters for years now.

I miss Gigantor

Attached: gigantor.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Or this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vyPkuPhBK5E

For me it was Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: MV5BMGJlYWM3NzgtYzcyMC00NzU5LWJhZmUtODA4OWVkOWQwODZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 17K)

Great, now I'm reminded of how much I wanted Inuyasha to take my virginity.

Attached: sweatyTowelWendy.png (400x400, 69K)

Does she live in a society?

In a self-preservation one, yes.

>Not Shippou

God damn it we just missed that.

I still think these bumps were the creepiest
youtube.com/watch?v=145DN1Dedqc
youtube.com/watch?v=FFijJcu21ZE

Nice cropping.

What were they on when making these, along side the one posted?

I prefer the anime that replaced this one's reruns.

I don't remember seeing it but I also don't remember what I did that early before school. I think I first saw it when I went through an old Adult Swim recording online, it popped up right at the end after the last anime.

Its art. Stylized; a sun with a mischievous grin in its eyes stares. the landscape is lit again with the natural but familiar and worn. the viewer was gracefully swimming through the night but has been interrupted. his eyes betray pained realization, an irony that daylight brings an end to his trance. the airing stops. the pool opens. our viewer is now left with a spotlight on his fatigue and the incoming responsibilities of day.
the dawn, is his enemy

Attached: its-10pm-do-you-know-where-your-children-are.jpg (400x215, 9K)

i just remember the heart she holler ones wher they would promote the show by splicing screamers in commercial breaks

I still need to thank the madman who decided to just let Alan Resnick air his crazy shit at like 4 in the morning

It's the bumper they aired before 6:00 AM and the last thing they aired before CN started. It's basically signaling the end of Adult Swim for the day and they ended at dawn.

Not hard to understand.

Does Yea Forums have a favorite anime from that era of Adult Swim? I miss watching YuYu.

Astro Boy?

I used to hate on the Inuyasha reruns, but now I miss them playing early. The second Inuyasha rushes through all the story they had left to adapt, while the first had some filler but a better pace.

>I used to hate on the Inuyasha reruns
Why? Overexposure?

Yeah, and Inuyasha was a punching bag in some anime forums of its time for the lack of direction and amount of filler they had in the anime. The manga is padded like most Rumiko manga, but the anime was famous for being an aimless mess. I think its slice of life episodes and filler episodes are great for casual viewing. It is one of those anime where the filler is more fun than the real story. Even if you get invested in the main story, they take forever to do anything.

>Inuyasha was a punching bag in some anime forums of its time for the lack of direction and amount of filler they had in the anime.
Couldn't have been as shit on back in 2004-2005 than what replaced it (partially because it did replace it.) I remember seeing a lot of love for Inuyasha at the time, must have been in the wrong places. Speaking of old anime forums, it'd be nice to find some of those again.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I, too, miss the old anime communities. They went to shit for me around the time MAL was released.

Attached: The Dawn Is Your Enemy.jpg (1072x1195, 529K)

never thought you could make girls in leotards disturbing

youtube.com/watch?v=e7Nzf1ovrmU
Jesus...

Attached: ....png (170x186, 25K)

See I had an asshole parent that really wouldn't shut the fuck up about the illuminati when I was like 9 so that winking shit would have just made me feel even more unnerved.