Do you enjoy listening to music outside your comfort zone?

Do you enjoy listening to music outside your comfort zone?

Attached: rap fan.png (736x240, 31.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPpVzv39G9Q
open.spotify.com/album/0niC5NsbGYW9Izx8W86fC8?si=Yf4AlNAhR9m6NZQDPYvnPg
youtube.com/watch?v=gU2AjfJ2zLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i enjoy most music tho.

No I would never listen to music outside of "my genres"

I _know_ I would probably find music I enjoy outside of what I usually listen to, but can't be assed to look for it.
I want the YT recommendation algorithm from...I think it's 3 or 4 years now, back. Found SO MUCH good music through that.

There's no such thing as comfort zone. I know what I like and listen to that

That's the same thing as staying inside your comfort zone. What you like is mostly what you're familiar with.

not really. i tend to listen to only contemporary music and only english/gook/nip

I like Baroque music, but that doesn't mean it's not challenging to listen to a composer for the first time.

>redditors paid for a bunch of "reddit gold" to give some black kid who listened to a few rock albums

i will never understand the white liberal mindset

O M G!
he actually did what?!?!?!
give this man a medal
wait they did...

Attached: kenoshakid.jpg (720x1024, 354.31K)

I have favorites in almost every music genre, but there's still a few, like reggae, goa or contemporary RNB I just hate with a passion.

>pop fan listens to 100 pop albums
Everyone is so boring and shitty.

ohmy golly gosh this is like when an animal recognises itself in the mirror!! take my reddit gold!

kek

turn on clear type retard

>hate
That's just stupid.

I try to give every genre a chance. I still haven't gotten into metal, country, blues, or folk yet

Idk. Can't you think of any type of music that irritates you to the point you just hate it whenever you hear it?

Only recent radio music with the excessive sampling and plain covers. But it's not hate, just disappointment and immediate disinterest.

Lol this. WAAAOW he's le black and he also enjoys music1!! Redditors are so racist. I wonder if this here specimen will respond to disgustingly catchy pop I mean rock the same way everyone else does. WOWW updoodled.

Imagine wasting your time listening to rap and rock

I listen to both and more.

Yeah

Modern day minstrel show

Why not try something new i say

>reddit thread
apply herbs

No, I'm very picky. These days I only listen to death metal, acid house, psytrance and fingerstyle guitarists. I generally don't like major keys either.

I only listen to music from video games, but I sometimes play video games outside of my comfort zone.
Does this count?

Attached: 1523718162763.png (550x535, 272.51K)

I enjoy listening to sad music. My friends think I am crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=yPpVzv39G9Q

i googled this post to read his ratings and they are, as expected, completely retarded
he listened to unknown pleasures once, then described it as "okay for the most part, but nothing incredible," then gives it an A-.

spot the loonixfag

ok bill what now

Attached: 1619160790420.jpg (449x449, 11.06K)

You should
open.spotify.com/album/0niC5NsbGYW9Izx8W86fC8?si=Yf4AlNAhR9m6NZQDPYvnPg

kek im black and shit like this is unironically more racist than someone calling me a nigger

Redditors literally worship black people, you can tell alot of them come here as well

so?
what did he think of them

What do you think of the reaction videos where black people pretend to listen to fucking Smells Like Teen Spirit for the first time and start saying whoa this beat goes hard asf like they're talking about fucking drum machines.

Not everyone is like that. I stumbled upon a channel called Vegas something. It's two young black guys, they are actually better at reviewing heavy metal than the heavy metal vloggers lol.

>outside his comfort zone
>gives 90% of the albums an A or higher
Such a pathetic post. It's fitting for a website full of vapid white self proclaimed music nerds that a post of a black rap fan giving these nerds' favorite albums validation got upvoted so much. What the fuck differentiates an A++ from Masterpiece? No standards whatsoever, just like the wannabe Fantanos that upvoted this shit.

>jogger experiences the white man’s culture
Wow truly groundbreaking

rap has unironically been a more creative genre than rock in the last 10 years

I'm not sure what a music comfort zone is or if I even have one

Lost In Vegas.
They seem like cool dudes with genuine interest.

>not to develop an unconscious bias for the older stuff
What did he mean by this

>reggae hate
Disregarded

Das racis

I know I don't like whiney rock music, rap or "upbeat" music like blink 182, but I wouldn't count that as having a comfort zone

I listen to damn near every genre in some capacity. I have usual preferences but I also have favorites in every genre that i've heard to this point. There is an ocean of music I still have never heard and I am excited to hear as much as possible one day.

>excessive sampling and plain covers
I fucking hate how many house covers of classic songs are played on radio these days
they all sound so fucking cheap

this, classic rock is pretty much pop with guitars

Fag

If you don’t like Reggae then fuck you

Attached: 8566A7A3-1A4C-4596-B6AE-8DC15B47D75B.gif (400x161, 708.22K)

Lost in Vegas are pretty cool, they aren't afraid to say they don't like a particular song they're reacting to and display their own musical tastes, unlike most reacters how just nod, exclaim "yo this fucks" and just end video right afterwards.

lolwut? the last time rap did anything remotely new or interesting was in 2013.

rap's last breath of something new was soundcloud rap, it's been on the decline ever since

>non-comfort zone music
youtube.com/watch?v=gU2AjfJ2zLw

>I tried to go into each one... as blind as possible, doing research afterwards.
what fucking sense does that make?

i enjoy john peel eclectic radio shows

No. I haven’t listened to anything but black metal in almost a year

>EVERYTHING IS POP

Attached: 1649212516310.jpg (750x747, 441.96K)