HAAHAHAHAHA SNOY COMES CRAWLING BACK TO DISNEY

Attached: jlkop.png (611x519, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/opisacompleteandutterlyfaggot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: rumor.jpg (2015x866, 58K)

>What are negotiations.

They're beating the jews at their own game

This entire thing has been negotiations between two companies and YOU assholes have been the pawns deciding who has to pay what

As long as I don't have to pay jack shit it's fine.

> sonyautists BTFO

Your boss is bending over and shaking that ass hard

>this was all a long term ruse by Sony and Disney to ensure the next MCU Spider-Man has even more hype behind it

god dammit

I remember when the new deal was supposed to be announced at D23

So many fucking rumors...

no sony wtf no we need spider-man 4 we need more raimiposting ammunition

>rumor
>gossip
>hearsay
>buttshit
>lies
>fantasy

You know what Sony? you can keep Spider Man and his garbage characters, i'm gonna be here with my boy

Attached: moon-knight-1.jpg (1600x1600, 615K)

No, to be accurate this was a private negotiation between two corporations that sony ( unprofessionally i might add) decided to take public and it blew up gloriously in their face. As someone who performs b2b contracts professionally, i have no sympathy for sony’s shenanigans in this scenario what so ever.

inb4 written by women and he doesn't wear any suit until the final episode

this isn't made by the people who made Netflix's punisher so I highly doubt it

user, Disney still has more to lose than Sony. Sony has proven they hold all the cards and they are in charge of the negotiations.

> bwahahaha

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/opisacompleteandutterlyfaggot

Is this another fucking We Got This Covered article? At this point, Bleeding Cool would be more reliable.

>SNOY holding all the cards

Cope

Seething.

>buttshit

Get off your fucking phone.

shit comes from butts, user.

reminds me of one time I had a layover flight in Minnesota, and I was in the bathroom.
It was empty because it was like the middle of the night, so I was just sitting in the stall taking my time. A dude comes in, and sits in another stall. I don't think he knew I was there, and he just kinda said to himself "I've got so much SHIT in my ASS."
I stayed quite until he left, and then so did I.

The madmen were playing 6D chess this whole time in which it turns out not even they were the players but the pawns.

>this next Spider-Man movie might be the last one in the MCU!
I can see it

Idk if it was planned, but its definitely gonna boost Spidey hype in the long run (if he goes back to MCU). I just can't get hype about Spidey with Morphius or Silver Sable when he can be hanging with Deadpool and Wolverine.

I disagree. Sony showed their hand, Disney now realize what a deceitful partner Sony is and have gone into full-term planB mode. Even if a deal is met, Spidey is not going to be part of the grand plan like he was before. While Marvel goes galactic (capt marvel, gotg, silver surfer, fantastic4, nova, etc) Spidey will be sidelined to neighborhood mode with cross-over events being controlled/limited.

Too bad, Sony killed Holland’s career and any change of a truly spectacular spiderman.

>SNOY shills seething ITT

The mouse cucks everyone

The pinnacle of human discussion.

Fpbp

Spiderman shouldn't be doing that crap anyways. And I like Holland but there's a lot of little things that annoy me with his character so I wouldn't mind if they kept him in a more traditional role.

>talking about negations before they're over

>*phone vibrates*
>"Yes?"
>"Banner, they did it."
>"They back?"
>"Sony offered a new deal."
>"Hnh. Operation #SaveSpiderman is a success. Now everyone wants to watch the new Spider-Man movie to make sure this never happens again. The House of the Mouse always wins."
>*click*

Attached: DQcF9PXoAISEin1.jpg (779x542, 35K)

>whatever a screenshot of what an obscure entertainment news website calls a "rumor" says is true

Wow

/thread