Azaelia is in her femcel era

Azaelia is in her femcel era.

Attached: kna80y8pieu81.jpg (640x744, 65.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7-OTupCVec
timeanddate.com/date/duration.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AHHHHH I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN 3 AND A HALF MONTHS IM GOING INSAAANE

I'm going on 8,098 days without sex

Simps really tenacious like cockroaches

I thought she was married to a jew

>married
>having sex
HAHAHAHAHA

I can fix her

Imagine not marrying someone with the same sex drive as you

>10,000 days

Attached: over.png (482x427, 78.95K)

is she like literally retarded? genuinely asking. Every time I see her mentioned it's about some extremely dumb shit take or just her giving off big retard energy

>coming up on 2,000 days
bros....I can feel my virginity growing back

How do we even recover from this
It is gonna be too embarrassing to ever have sex again

in my defense I had a gf of 3 years ghost me right after my damn near brother of a best friend past away, so I went full hermit mode and lost my faith in people on a whole for a good while. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things and realized just how much I missed basic ass flirting with girls. I haven't had any decent connections but I've felt interest from girls again for the first time in years lately. It's all about making the effort to put ourselves out there. Either that or just wait til it's socially acceptable to fuck robots in a couple years. Either way, we'll be alright bro. I believe in you

Azaelia, I can unironically be the answer, hmu

Attached: A3077607-295C-4CAC-81EE-F4788336FB6A.jpg (828x458, 163.89K)

When they got married, they did have the same sex drive.

I thought she married some Jewish guy??

>counting from when you were a baby to when you started puberty
This is making it out way worse than it really is. I was a kissless virgin at 19 and I managed to pull it out. Don’t lose hope bros

>after my damn near brother of a best friend past away

past away lol

I haven't slept for more than 5 hours in the last 3 days, my bad

You expect me to believe that?

Oh wow you lost your virginity as a teen, so late.

I haven’t had sex in 11 years. I don’t mind it.

im 22. i counted from birth to now
im a virgin but not kissless (somehow)

2 years for me

32 years for me. i don't even enjoy cumming so never even bothered trying to have sex. i wish i had a gf to cuddle tho

>103 days

This is a joke right, noone goes that long without sex for a dare or something, right?

>he's a 2-year old virgin
It's already over

try being 42 and never holding a womans hand, never kissing one, never having teen love, never having a girl show interest in you. try that and then post again about your 19 year old virgin sob story

Well I haven't had sex in about 10 000 days and no one gives a shit about that so cry me a river and go back to being the worst "what if" of recent years.

>inb4 the early COVID headlines about "how will we even live without hugging people?"

6783 days for me

Genuinely hilarious if true

No, she's just fully aware that her musical career is a complete flop and that she failed to capitalize on the few opportunities she ever got.
So she's turning into a clout-warrior instead and just does publicity stunts like this in hope of staying relevant somehow.

its not good to laugh at others misfortune

I never claimed to be good :)

Why do you think your depressing sob story is worth posting anymore than his you fuckin drip? I swear you retards take some kind of gratuitous pleasure in indulging your victimhood complex, it’s no wonder you never got laid.

If you want to fix your life, start by stop fishing for pity replies on Yea Forums in your forties you loser

youtube.com/watch?v=F7-OTupCVec

10,000 DAYS IN THE FIRE IS LONG ENOUGH
YOU'RE COMING HOOOOOOOOOME

bruh this nigga 40 years old and still a virgin lmaoooo

How to come out of the closet without doing so explicitly

You're like a little baby. Try being eternal, no beginning, no end, taking different identities to hide the fact that you are immortal, and still never having made eye contact with a woman

Dude. Get a prostitute. It’s legal in Mexico and Nevada and Germany.

I'm 25 and never had sex
At a certain point you stop caring as much, it just becomes another thing that would be nice to experience but is out of reach like a vacation to France or going to see your favorite band live. I'd like to try it one day but I won't beat myself up over it if nothing happens since its rather unlikely at this point

I remember overhearing a girl talk to another girl at work deadpan saying she had been single for 3 years, the way she said it was like she was confessing to having cancer or something it was that serious.

We all know of the Supreme Gentleman.
Here is the Eternal Gentleman.
Bow down before our Lord.

See

>tfw a year and a half

Attached: 1648186757532.jpg (820x460, 147.01K)

>tfw going on 230+ days

I just want to have sex with a hot tinder girl again bros

everyone should strive to be

post your stats bros
timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 17.35.02.png (1664x616, 173.41K)

That implies you had sex at some point. In truth you've not had sex for an infinite amount of days.

Attached: date.png (1732x758, 198.33K)

Roughly 4500 days if we're counting from the time I turned 18.
Just a bit longer and I'll be a wizard.

Attached: 1520834722821.png (357x657, 286.98K)

my parents moved away from my home city and i didn’t have much of a choice, completely destroyed my social life

Attached: 25477601-9571-4941-A8CA-C02D8B2769A4.jpg (1125x289, 102.9K)

sure felt late to me, watching everybody around me getting it on nonstop for all of highschool and 2 years of college. the point is it doesn't really matter where you are at things can always change

Women are so gay.
I haven't had sex since 2019 and you know how many times I've mentioned it?
Never until now, to you fuckers.
Because it's not a big deal and sex is just mutual masturbation
What bothers me a lot more than my dry spell is the fact that I'm a POS with nothing to offer women, and that changing is hard
Maybe she should stop sacrificing chickens and playing with her menstrual blood

Her tits are fucking disgusting

Tits are fucking disgusting.
Take the gaypill.

Everyone likes tits including most of the gay dudes I've met. Your mother must not have loved you.

>including most of the gay dudes I've met
Posers.

my power level is over 9000

1692, feels longer