So what was inside the chest?

So what was inside the chest?

Was it a mirror at the bottom to show that Steven was Rose's greatest treasure of all?

Attached: SU_Movie_184.png (1912x1072, 1.4M)

It was a cold spot.

it was 20 dollars in pennies
that's 2,000 pennies

It was another chest.

Pink jacket (plus size)

>So what was inside the chest?
Steven's balls. That's why he wasn't a complete pussy in the movie.

Yea Forums give me your energy!!!

>a mirror at the bottom to show that Steven was Rose's greatest treasure of all?
>Steven was Rose's greatest treasure

Kek

Attached: rose-said-im-perfect-the-way-i-am-cn-im-13845912.png (500x691, 141K)

Rose and Greg's sex tape.
That Pearl recorded.

It's an embarrassing picture of Pearl at the Christmas party.

Attached: 1442418227101.png (642x684, 152K)

It was coordinates to Spinel's garden but they didn't rain proof the chest so the ink sort of ran.

The jacket?
He was a little cold
Checked

Beat me to it

I love it.

It was a note that says "u r gay"

its Stevens blue shirt

the one piece

Attached: 1541835079790.jpg (1280x684, 115K)

In case it wasn't clear, we don't know what was in the chest yet. One of many mysteries that should be explored in Season 6 ~desu

Attached: 1482990022936.jpg (267x200, 14K)

It just occurred to be that there hasn't been a Halloween episode or any holiday episode in the series. I don't think anyone would mind filler so much if they were centered around holidays.

Oh wait no I just remembered the most important episode of all

Attached: 1418348797360.jpg (500x376, 37K)

Holiday episodes are usually a chance to do anything like Treehouse of Horror or American Dad Christmas episodes or Bob's Burgers Thanksgiving

What about the New Year's Eve episode?

all the fragments of the other pearls Pink broke

Attached: 1562556647394.png (1945x2320, 1.97M)

For whatever reason they decided that most of our holidays don't exist in-universe. Maybe they didn't want some episodes to end up only being shown during holiday seasons, like they'd only play the christmas episode around christmas.

Oh I think it’s been said SU’s world doesn’t have holidays like that. At least no Christmas.

Was it New Years? I thought it was just "fireworks". I don't remember them actually saying it was New Years.

>the flag is gone too

It's the next step from downgrading "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" to just pretending holidays don't exist altogether. Can't offend anyone by insisting that the holidays you observe are the same for everyone.

Attached: 1468480510986.jpg (604x404, 27K)

That legit made me gag a little.

That donkey is such a bad influence on Pearl.

Pink forgot where she left Spinel so she asked the diamonds for another one but she got tired of this one too so she bubbled her and locked her in the chest

Attached: EDvhFpbU0AAuCuB.jpg (2150x3035, 900K)

Gem Harvest was a Thanksgiving episode, even if they don't outright call it that. The staff said they specifically made it a half hour episode so CN would be more inclined to air it as a Thanksgiving special (which I don't think they even do anymore).

Attached: zchest.png (600x600, 370K)

The real answer is probably just that the chest existed to make it more obvious to the viewer that the hill was Rose's metaphorical treasure chest where she kept her most important belongings.

lol, pretty good user

Attached: 1568257025469.jpg (747x426, 57K)

Traditionally, chests are full of clothing.

Pick up who? PICK UP WHO?!?!

This. The jacket or nothing.

Gems don't wear clothes and Greg's shirt wasn't in there

What if they live in a world where jesus nor judeo-christianism never existed? Maybe that's why all townies are pretty ok with gay rocks

>christianism
Christianity

I mean, if the immortal beings who are vastly more powerful than you politely but firmly tell you not to worship them, worshiping a bunch of beings that you can't see ample evidence of just doesn't really compare.

Good one

At the time the chest was first shown, the crew didn't know what was in it (same as Bismuth). So quite possibly nothing, i.e. it won't be addressed.

Eat the pennies, Gem-boy!

Attached: EAT THE PENNIES.jpg (500x500, 47K)

an asspull of your choosing