Jessica Chastain will play the Flash's mother in the DCEU

I'm also hearing that Billy Crudup will play the father again, but Kiersey Clemons will be recast as the girlfriend (new actress will also be POC) and there are three big male villain in the script.

Attached: The-Flash.png (1280x742, 1.01M)

Seems like a waste of a good actress.

Does anyone have any hope for the Flash movie? It's just going to be Zoom being an edgelord and Kweedence pouting in every scene.

She’s be better as Iris West and they recast Barry Allen.

FoX-Men wasted her. DCEU is wasting her. I may be biased bc I don't give a shit about Barry's Mom and Dad murder stuff, I think it's a big bore and trite addition to the mythos. Anyway she's a good actress and should be someone bigger.

There's no real females her age in the Flash books

I do but I'm a very positive outlooking person

That's a waste

Before Johns added that stuff, where his mom and dad important?

Only if they recast Barry and don't having a fucking Speedster villain

They're not recasting him kek, cry more

There's a super weird story about the Top possessing his dad. But nothing like important to his origin or anything

I just want a good movie without time travel bullshit, something with captain cold or gorilla grodd or some shit, just make it the fate of the city and give us good stakes. Don't bullshit us with flash point as his first story, but we know what they're gonna do

Jessica Chastain would be a better Iris or Lois Lane.

>Kiersey Clemons will be recast as the girlfriend (new actress will also be POC)
Why is DC pushing so hard for blackwashing Iris?

everything about this looks fucking awful

>That's a waste
Thawne is a dumbass for wasting all this

Attached: Chastain-Jolene_734985[1].jpg (1920x809, 162K)

>I'm also hearing that Billy Crudup will play the father again, but Kiersey Clemons will be recast as the girlfriend (new actress will also be POC) and there are three big male villain in the script.
You know what? FUCK THIS!
After Batman vs Superman I was excited for the DCEU, I was having something different: epicness.
But after BvS we just got bad movies, not as epic as the Snyderverse and as bad as average marvel movies
It's the end, the DCEU is dead to me. I will just live in my DCEU Snyderverse fanfic and be happy.

Keep pasting, cuck

I will

Iris is black in the eyes of the general audience. Ignoring that will only cause needless backlash.

Attached: Iris West.jpg (800x533, 140K)

Ezra= flash
cage = captain cold
matt berry = Grodd
jessica Chastain= Mommy Allen
>Barry using his police scientist skills gets Len Snart (cage) put in jail for a string of daring heists
>Barry working late at night gets hit by lightning
>his gf (Dakota Blue) visits him in hospital and mentions how quickly he's recovering
>Barry learns he has speed powers
>naming himself after his favorite golden age comic he read as a kid calls himself The Flash
>various super speed rescues
>Snart (in prison) gets a visitor who gives him a bday cake
>its his cold gun (he used during his heists)
>he escapes and becomes Captain Cold
>the person who got him out of jail hires him to steal a gem
>Cold gets it to the "mob boss" after escaping flash
>turns out its Gorilla Grodd
>Flash fights grodd both are hurt but grodd escapes
>Flash gets a psychic call from Gorilla city
>Flash and GF visit Gorilla city
>they learn all about Grodd and what the gem will do (gives the gorilla super duper psychic powers to take over world)
>flash and cold have to team up to stop Grodd

And do you think the general audience is fond of that particular portrayal of Iris?

I hate that this is not made by Zack Snyder

matt reeves should work with gorilla grodd since he is good with ape actors

They are wasting her by not making he being Poison Ivy.