Do you think it would've been better if in the Amazon series...

Do you think it would've been better if in the Amazon series, Homelander made Starlight give him a blowjob and not The Deep?

Attached: 85f.jpg (800x763, 237K)

nah, I'm glad they streamlined the show

Without that scene they'd be hard pressed to justify all the shit he goes through after.

No, because The Deep is more than a basic bad guy and having him do a despicable act but later show him as someone trying to do good is an interesting narrative. It shows both he and Starlight as victims of the machine. Homelander doing it is just expected.

Is THAT why they whitewashed Deep? How come there is like zero outrage over this? nevermind A-Train being blackfaced

Attached: image.jpg (250x309, 98K)

he made the Deep give him a blowjob?

Because people only care when it happens to characters they like and invest their time/lives into.

I liked the casting choices, so I'm going to chalk this up to, "They disregarded some of the races in favor of really good casting" instead of some race-washing notion or whatever.

I think everyone in that series was A+.

OH FUCK HOLY SHIT IM- OH GOD NO WAIT AHHH I CANT HOLD IT I'M FUCKING COOOOOOOOMING I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING I'M GONNA COOOOM HOLY SHIT AHHHHHHHH COOMING FUCKING COOOOOOOMING

Attached: Homelander.png (188x248, 94K)

>"They disregarded some of the races in favor of really good casting" instead of some race-washing notion or whatever.

I can't imagine someone watching the show itself and thinking this is a possibility.

Who do you think is a bad actor in the show?

No, Soldier Boy.

No I mean the people behind the show aren't exactly hiding their politics.

I don't think they completely disregarded race. A-Train in the show is VERY much a caricature of a black professional athlete. And I think it works really well. A-Train even sounds like the nickname a highly publicized player would have.

Do you think he'd be the kind to cum after three pumps?

NOT ANOTHER PLANE ACCIDENT

Attached: 413f9d425d9aedd5d8df914c6a95bd01.jpg (600x653, 136K)

Is that Powergirl?

Nah, but Amanda Conner is kinda the female Steve Dillon

Based

Crank That was a pile of shit

But at least it looks nicer than Frank Face.

It's the Pro, comic about a hooker getting super powers and banging a parody justice league. Unsurprisngly it's an Ennis work.

I'm just kind of annoyed that the superman analog is aroused by workplace abuse. The guy has access to near anything, and he chooses this life? but why?

And has Super Mommy issues

>The guy has access to near anything, and he chooses this life? but why?
Just like real people who have immense power.

Attached: HxMUqWiO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I want a realistic look at Superheroes that doesn't make them scumbags.

>inb4 "But super heroes WOULD be scumbags"

You make it seem like he was going wild with lust, he just wanted a blowjob.

I think the change is reasonable. It gave each of the protagonists a specific hero to hate above the others. Butcher has Homelander, Hughie has A-Train, and Starlight has The Deep.
Plus, nowadays they might not want to have the heroine's rape "avenged" by her boyfriend like how it happened in the comics. It's much more preferable to have the heroine get payback herself.

I'm not a fan of some of the other changes they made (Butcher and MM's relationship is a lot weaker in the show), but this one isn't a real problem.

Listen, he did not have sexual relations with that women

People in real life with social "power" become scumbags very easily. What do you really think would happen if people became literally godlike?

Depends on the person. Like the ones in real life.

Define "realistic", because there are a lot of comics that try to inject realism into superhero stories. Off the top of my head, the Squadron Supreme miniseries and it's more recent reboot Supreme Power have a mix of scumbags and people who genuine (if misguided) heroes.

This wouldn't apply to non-human superheroes like Superman.

Why would you have a condom on when getting blown?

>Blowjob with a condom on

Attached: 1420435303147.png (378x366, 24K)

I really liked the first half of the Hancock movie. I just have a thing for super heroes who don't feel the need to dress up while out on the job.

It's really depends on the person.

Superheroing probably view as a hollywood job or a hobby.

Because she's a filthy, filthy girl. You don't know where those lips have been.

Reduce the chances of STDs

Do you want to get AIDS? Because that's how you get AIDS.

Attached: Barry-Dylan-Cast.jpg (735x494, 84K)

same reason anal sex is done with a condom. Trading comfort with safety.

They become a supervillain, a superhero, or Kanye West.

>or Kanye West.

Attached: tumblr_9913a225761ccab87bc9bb618018a807_0ed5ebff_500.gif (500x175, 1.63M)

At least in the Amazon show, Starlight wasn't a scumbag, A-Train was kind of a douche but not really a scumbag, A-Train's girlfriend was a junkie but not a scumbag. So obviously not EVERY super in that world is guaranteed to be a scumbag, but the show is focusing on a particular group of supers who also happen to be the type of people who sell out to a corporation for money and influence. So it's a skewed perspective.

>A-Train was kind of a douche but not really a scumbag
He's a doped up junkie who showed no emotion about killing a woman and murdered his girlfriend
>A-Train's girlfriend was a junkie but not a scumbag
Oh...

AIDS is really rare but you can get a bunch of other diseases that literal whore has.

>He's a doped up junkie who showed no emotion about killing a woman and murdered his girlfriend
Yeah, okay, fair point. But again, The Boys focuses on the scumbags because it's more interesting. Starlight's whole thing is being an innocent small town superhero, and it's implied that there are plenty out there like her.

Based COOMER

Lol wut