Ok so this is a franchise about the future where robots have superpowers and

>Ok so this is a franchise about the future where robots have superpowers and...
>FUCK THAT! t. Writer

Attached: megaman.gif (300x222, 2.01M)

Attached: megaman furry raid.jpg (640x480, 68K)

HAH! I KNEW YOU WOULD RISK YOURSELF FOR MISTER LINCOLN!!

Super Fighting Robot Mega Man was a masterpiece, and fuck anyone who says otherwise

Attached: genius.png (640x480, 245K)

I wonder what Radical Von Awesome is up to these days

My favorite part about this episode is that all of the actual Mega Man characters are just as confused about the lion thing as the audience

Attached: what.png (594x1841, 1.52M)

Are there any other shows where the writers clearly said, “FUCK IT!” and did whatever they want?

People always focus on the Lion Men, but what about the cyclops genie that was actually some kind of of Apocalyptic beast type dragon

Attached: Lotos.jpg (340x250, 10K)

it's really weird how unfuturistic this show was

the idea of Megaman was to stretch futurism to the exaggerated maximum while this show is just "nowadays" with robots

Attached: kcj7ryrrdu_o.jpg (1599x1215, 230K)

Hey user, you're a little low on AIR

Attached: cutman.png (637x469, 506K)

Attached: megaman Gaijen Lion 4koma.jpg (640x1920, 231K)

How would Yea Forums react if the mega man games had the balls to reference this?

And you're full of SHIT

Attached: 36-MMBN3Update7053.png (480x320, 9K)

God I always had so much trouble against Shit Man

you have to use Flush Man's power

They're were episodes where the cites were futuristic especially the earlier ones while others later on look like they took place in the modern age(90s). Second half of the show I agree was fucking bizzare

Probably, but nothing on the level of "Mummified anthro Scar from the Lion King with eye lasers that turn people into anthro lion people. Also Scar is walking around wearing only shorts and there is specifically a scene where they go to a beach so they can turn girls in swimsuits into lion people."

Attached: 5.jpg (288x192, 14K)

>You can rewrite DNA on the fly and you're using that to turn people into lions? With tech like that, you could cure cancer!
>I don't want to cure cancer, I want to turn people into lions!

Hahahaha What the fuck?

OH NO! HE'S GOING TO BLAST PRESIDENT LINCOLN!

Still legitimately less batshit than everything post the X series. Once reploid ghosts became a thing, we were in lala land.

I thought it was about lighting up the night with good music?

He did put on a suit later tho

>that image

Attached: 32e.jpg (500x364, 54K)

GHOST ROBOTS.

Last few seasons of My Gym Partner's a Monkey, and Back at the Barnyard. When the writers realize barely anybody cares they get pretty weird

It's still the most accurate to the source material Mega Man show.

>They're were

Attached: 1490046852594.jpg (960x949, 57K)

what ghost?

Not a show, but the Brazilian MM comic is an even more extreme example of it.