Found out this board hates him. why?

found out this board hates him. why?

Attached: 269101_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Txe99l08dX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jealousy.

He was jewish shill

Most of his comics were copies of other comics
>f4 = challengers of the unknown
>X-men = Doom Patrol
>Avengers = Justice League
>Hulk = Solomon Grundy

Jack Kirby

Another greedy old Jew got in an argument with him over money and they decided to pick a side.

screwing over Jack Kirby

Autists that relate to the introverted ditko/kirby archetype and are triggered by based carnival barker Stan

Also, this suit used to be produced where Stan Lee lived, several months before his Spider-Man comic

Attached: ad_176539805[1].jpg_quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C858&ssl=1.jpg (644x858, 74K)

like Yea Forums in everything else

Dunning–Kruger effect.

normies love Stan Lee
retard casuals hate him
true comic big brains realize he wasn't a saint towards his peers and contemporaries, but he did alot for the comic industry
this board is obviously full of retard casuals, so..

Don't forget Dr Strange being based on Dr Fate.

Stole the fame for "creating" a lot of Marvel's characters. Gag ordered people until there was a big blow up. Sexually harassed his nurse. To a lesser level of credkbility to hate him, political differences, Yea Forumsmpany war shenanigans, weeb faggots, and people generally unhappy with the comic industry in general who don't do research.

damn weird cause stan lee didn't design spider-man

I like his animated shows.

Incel

He stole credit from Kirby.

A great deal of people say he claimed credit for or gets credit for things he doesn’t deserve.

He already said that the costumes are many times remade from scratch to follow a suggestion
>"hey make something based on this costume"

He's a hack who stole credit from much better creators despite contributed little and sometimes nothing at all. He is only even loved at all because of movie memes, not because of any comics he worked on.

>Fantastic Four were Kirby's pet project and he also created Challengers of the Unknown
>X-Men's few similarities to Doom Patrol are coincidental
>not even comparable aside from being team books
>again, the only similarity is being a big guy

He invented capeshit, single handedly ruining western society forever

>but he did alot for the comic industry

Like what? Turning Solomon Grundy Green?

Too many cameos.

t.Mouseshills

What if I don't like the things he did for the industry?

>X-Men's few similarities to Doom Patrol are coincidental
>"world strangest heroes" in the fucking cover
>their leader is a cripple
>team of freaks
>hated by the population
>fight against a "brotherhood" of freaks that hate humans for ruining their lives
>coincidence

>He invented capeshit

not even close to being true

Explain please?

You were not supposed to point that out

>again, the only similarity is being a big guy
Once a regular human, dumb, giant, super strong, grey(originally), regular but ripped clothes, usually cause destruction unintentionally, immortal, several different personalities.

Everything "created" by him was created by other people.

They have the same premise, a team of freaks lead by a crippled genius, but the actual books themselves are extremely different. If that's a rip off then DC were right about Captain Marvel being a rip off too. I do believe Stan probably stole the premise from them though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Txe99l08dX8

because Yea Forums like most other boards on this piece of shit site is full of retards and /r/edditors who know nothing about anything

sure he was a wannabe rockstar and dick to other people but saying he stole credit while doing nothing is a lie
he was idea man and his ideas were great, of course without kirby his ideas would all be just in his head because jack was the one who could perfectly put them on paper

most of comicbook heroes began as rip offs
there's nothing wrong with that

The X-Men weren't really freaks and the Doom Patrol weren't original hated by the population. All you have is the wheelchair-bound mentor and the fact that they're called the "strangest" on the cover. The first appearance of both brotherhoods came in the same month, so any sane person would chalk that up to another coincidence, unless you think Stan Lee hired corporate spies so he could copy team names.

oh look, the retard casuals have arrived

>the Doom Patrol weren't original hated by the population
weren't hated, but Larry and Cliff were seen as sideshow freaks

>Jew
>thief
>super boomer
>did nothing to stop Marvel killing the industry twice in a row

Stan I believe gave life to characters, that in many ways were more interesting than the one's he stole or copied from. No one wants to read boring.

He even wasn’t working Disney till they bought marvel. And I wouldn’t consider it work more like just appear for like a min in movie So I’m guessing you don’t read comics at all then

You're a fucking idiot
Grundy as he originally appeared was a near-mindless undead swamp-monster. He willfully caused harm to others because he didn't know any better. He also had a total of four appearances from 1944 to 1947 before being used again in the mid 1960s AFTER the creation of the Hulk, a living, breathing person turned into a monster by nuclear radiation. The similarities are entirely coincidental.

Doom Patrol was more like a imitation of F4 but had the unfortunate release the same time X-men was being released. Hulk is obviously adapted from Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. As for Avengers so what? It will be cool if Marvel had their own super hero collaboration. I'm not a huge Marvel fan but what makes you think DC can only do that?

Please tell us all the good this hack carnival barker did for the industry.

>was a near-mindless undead swamp-monster
What the fuck? He was able to casually talk with people and displayed several emotions.
>He willfully caused harm to others because he didn't know any better
He did both, he acidentally killed a man and was shocked by it, then he helped the criminals because he had no idea wtf was going on thinking that Green Lantern was the bad guy, both he and the Hulk were dangerous but not actually evil.

It's the exact opposite. He would come up with the vaguest concept and someone, usually Jack Kirby, would fill in the important shit. And I mean Stan basically just came up with the name.

>The X-Men weren't really freaks
Literally mutants, and no there was not even X-gene, they were supposed to be just like real life mutants
>All you have is the wheelchair-bound mentor
A rich, old genius cripple that allow them to live in his giant building and want to make the world love freaks. Also you forgot the brotherhoods being the same group of freaks that hate mankind and declared war against regular humans.

It’s quite morbid, but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen people get accused of being jealous of him, so maybe that is it

you're grasping at straws. The similarities only appear when you reduce words down to their broadest meaning.

read a book instead of shitposting all day, fucking casual

literally saved it retard
look up the state of comicbooks in the 60s

>Sexually harassed his nurse
nothing substantial was ever proven so it was resolved in it never happened

>Grundy
Because they're both big and have ripped pants? Grundy was a weird zombie crime guy, not anything like Hulk.

>Jew
Stopped reading. Not that I'm against Jew bashing when it's deserved, but it's a shitty point when there's better arguments.