What does /pol/ think of red skull?

Attached: 1565378159514[1].jpg (790x1200, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-oregon-standoff-trump/trump-pardons-oregon-ranchers-who-inspired-refuge-standoff-idUSKBN1K021Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you should ask /pol/

But he already IS on /pol/

I hate this page just for the edgy shitheads that continue to purposely misunderstand it for bait threads.

I thought it was funny that he had already rejected nazism in that comic where he gets imprisoned by magneto, but he does the hitler salute just to piss magneto off

>I hate this page just for the edgy shitheads that continue to purposely misunderstand it for bait threads.
Do you have a better red skull image?

Potentially interesting villain who has become boring and shitty in recent years because writers use him as a proxy for attacking political ideas they don't like. Same reason most interesting villains have become shitty in recent years.

Don't agree with people expressing concerns about uncontrolled immigration in Europe? Don't bother making a counter-argument, just have Red Skull say some stuff about stuff about immigrants and then show him strapping kids into suicide vests. Argument won. Don't agree with people arguing for tighter border control in the US? Just stick the Sons of the Serpent on the border harassing random Mexicans and have Sam Wilson show up to beat them up. Argument won.

It got real fuckin' old real fuckin' quick.

>if I put the words of nationalists in the mouth of a nazi it means nationalists are nazis
God I fucking hate American """liberals"""

>Don't agree with people arguing for tighter border control in the US? Just stick the Sons of the Serpent on the border harassing random Mexicans and have Sam Wilson show up to beat them up.
Do you mean attempted murder of the Mexicans?

>attempted murder
attempted citizens arrest

Except OP's pic isn't funny anymore because this is happening in real life. The FBI already classify Yea Forums as a terrorist recruitment site.

Don't be ridiculous. Yea Forums is a site of peace.

Did nothing wrong

I didn't realize Red Skull became a hero when Cap became a villain...

user, everyone knows Yea Forums is a person, not a site

Attached: who is this 4chan.jpg (600x319, 45K)

I remember when he was really a Nazi.

There’s no functional difference. Nationalists always happily accept neo-Nazis within their ranks.

>Don't agree with people expressing concerns about uncontrolled immigration in Europe?
The people "expressing concerns" in the same tone used here by Red Skull are hard right wingers, though.
I don't have one but a better page would be the one where Hitler hands him a gun and asks him to shoot one of his generals right in front of everyone.

Everyone who unironically agrees with Red Skull is exactly the type of useful idiot tyrants like him use to seize power.

They drop kernals of truth into their speeches to get people on their side, then say that only *they* can fix the issue, and that to do so they need unlimited power and unquestioned authority, which idiots like people in this thread eagerly hand to him.

Exactly, and then they get mad because you're "attacking his objective truths" not realizing he's only saying those things to hook them into his cause. Red flag: if a guy pretends to know everything and has an infalible solution, that guy is most definitely lying to you.

It's not funny to discuss this comic anymore because it became real.

>The people "expressing concerns" are hard right wingers, though.

Attached: yes and.png (175x175, 22K)

This. Beware of anyone who clains to have simple answers to all the world's problems.

So... Obviously the Red Skull saying all those things isn't out of character considering he's a extreme right winger. Not hard, pal.

Fascists all have severe daddy issues, that’s why they look up to dictators and tyrants. They’re desperate for a strong father figure.

My dad is my hero. That doesn't stop me from supporting a nationalist platform.

But I thought the retarded weren't allowed to breed?

Attached: rs_1024x759-171102143213-1024-the-twilight-zone-logo.jpg (1024x759, 47K)

Shoulndt you go and ask that on /pol/?in fact why dont you just fuck off to /pol/ already?

Exception doesn’t disprove the rule; you of all people should know that ;)

Ah, like CNN.

CNN is trash. It's just Fox news for lefties.

i don't see what is wrong in that picture.

Attached: sorry.png (630x349, 213K)

CNN is a news outlet, not a populist politician.

He's pretty based and red skulled. Having him turn them into suicide bombers was sloppy writing on Spencer's part though that shows he doesn't understand people with political opinions he doesn't like.

I get he was going for a "you're as bad as what you claim to hate" kind of thing but suicide bombing isn't a tactic that really sells to non Muslims. There's a reason Mcveigh wasn't in the truck when he blew it up and the ChristChurch guy wasn't wearing a bomb vest

Galatians 4:16, pal.
The ideological distance between what Red Skull is preaching here are functionally the Trump Administration's "four pillars of national security";
I. Protect the homeland, the American people, and American way of life;
II. Promote American prosperity;
III. Preserve peace through strength;
IV. Advance American influence.

But wait, how does he feel about Americans seizing federal land?

reuters.com/article/us-oregon-standoff-trump/trump-pardons-oregon-ranchers-who-inspired-refuge-standoff-idUSKBN1K021Q

>But those are good things, it's wrong to have a Nazi say them!
These are all views very efficiently expressed on The Daily Stormer.

>Yeah, but they're not different from things any candidate would say about national security
That's for sure. But when you make the case that you need to defend America because its culture is "under siege" by immigrants, that "your values, your religion, your sense of community"- that national strength and national defense are to be used against undesirable elements of society- agents of change- you don't even need to use Red Skull. That's straight up Hitler.
>But that doesn't mean it's bad! Not all Hitler policies were bad!!!1!1!
No. That's true. He was also a vegetarian, loved dogs, and was supportive of female artists. But he also told people their way of life was under attack and used national apparati to attack "undesirable" elements- people from, let's call them "shithole" countries, or who didn't conform to an idealized "German" past.

you can't write "all" and say exception doesn't disprove the rule, baka

The implication is that Yea Forums has become /pol/onized, and the implication is correct.

Exceptions don't disprove a rule, but neither does a baseless statement confirm one.

What is your evidence that all fascists have severe daddy issues? Let's see the data.

Yes, the suicide vests were wrong. He should have just had them buy guns at Wal-Mart and kill kids before committing suicide by cop.

Uhm... why an unrepentant nazi, an actual nazi supervillain would set his base of operations in US? Shouldn't he be busy trying to conquer Germany or something?

>Having him turn them into suicide bombers was sloppy writing on Spencer's part though that shows he doesn't understand people with political opinions he doesn't like.
Well this was before the mass shootings by rightwing nuts became commonplace so he didn't have the chance to be 100% accurate, it was still a predictive depiction.

Based and RED-pilled

Considering he's Captain America's greatest enemy and Cap hasn't operated in Europe since the 40's...

Given all the people in this thread calling out Skull's bullshit, evidently not.

You fucking teenager.

What about a young Syrian refugee Super-Heroe?
He is a mutants age 16 and have the hots for ms marvel. And have a more exacting following of Islam then Kamala Khan family in his family . That's is why he happy about not have any sisters. He is worried about his mom and dad going old world law in the USA.

Red Dagger?

I like Canada.

Attached: 1568260920549.jpg (519x800, 244K)

>Red Dagger?
I believe he from Pakistan.

Its a short term plan that historically blows up in their face too.

"Yeah, these guys are pretty extreme and I don't REALLY agree with them, but they are vocal and on my side so I'll take those votes, sure. I'm sure we can keep them from gaining any REAL power under the umbrella of my more palatable position."

*5 years later*

"Holy shit how did this get out of hand so quickly?"

>Hitler
>Idi Amin
>Erdogan
>Trump
>Boris Johnson(maybe)

same story, again and again. A group of conservative bigwigs set up a populist frontman to get the base riled up, then lose control of said frontman and ultimately lose everything

>Hitler
>Idi Amin
>Erdogan
>Trump
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6keZIUJBsQ

what makes Idi Amin different?

poor effort

Attached: helga bait.png (636x480, 325K)

He is the only black one

The actual fascists are disappointed now because Trump ended up not being as much of a hardcore racist as they’d hoped. That’s why they’ve gone full accelerationist with all the mass shootings.

It's funny. Trump is hardcore racist, but he's also an opportunist and sees the Jews as a group of people he can con and swindle.

It's Steven Miller who's the actual racist, and surprise surprise whenever the Trump administration does something horrible related to race relations it's got Miller's signature all over it.

Jesus christ, It's time to stop posting on Yea Forums.

/pol/ basically thinks the Jews are conning and swindling Trump, or that they're "controlling" him.

Are you telling me my solution of "let's just build space colonies" is a stupid one?

Attached: 1566280467410.jpg (541x569, 25K)

Ha, he didn't even have to exaggerate, west is just this fucked.

Building and maintaining space colonies isn't easy at all, user. But I support it.

Based.

Attached: 1560987983948.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

yeah
the literal nazi is definitely right
this type of thinking is good
don't question, just accept
being white is okay