NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS GODDAMMIT

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS GODDAMMIT

Attached: 34534543.jpg (1336x1002, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean... yeah they do. I personally know a lot of people who talk like that. And they're from Texas too.

I talk slightly like this because King of the Hill was where learned to speak conversational English from. Also why did everyone just drop the 'wh' sound, it makes understanding much harder.

user? More like ban him.

Attached: 960D8CD9-B427-477C-A339-6B57BC331D6C.gif (347x347, 50K)

Mung Daal? More like Dung Ball!

Attached: 1568439768162.jpg (640x464, 41K)

You clearly have never been to the south

/Florida

DON'T STEAL MY FUCKING JOKE, LEX!

Attached: 27909_292988304155976_33818815_n.jpg (498x371, 30K)

King of the Hill? More like get fucked you shill!

Attached: 1552084794539.png (300x250, 39K)

>op's literally never been to texas, new mexico, arizona, north carolina, mississippi or arkansas

They do I tell ya what

As a North Carolinian, the closer you get to the Appalachians, the more people communicate through grunts.

do texans really do this?

Attached: Hankwatersbobby.webm (720x480, 110K)

I was raised in Oklahoma and have lived in Texas. I can confirm this.

Lived near Texas for a few years and can confirm people like this really do exist. Around that time I discovered King Of The Hill and I was blown away by how accurate it was

Waterboarding? It's almost a national sport

youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw

>NOBODY TALKS LIKE TH-

Yes they fucking do
- Rural englishman

Go Sooners!

texas here, i swear my brother in law talks like boomhauer. incomprehensible to anyone who doesn't know him, complete with dang ol "dang ol"s. his dad's the same way, only he's from louisiana and has a thick cajun accent on top of it.
it blew my sisters mind when she found out texans really do greet people with "howdy".

this, texans love/hate king of the hill for that reason.

I can be in the great state of Oklahoma!

Fuck you coastcuck

This episode was triggering as fuck for me as a Texan. I went to Baylor, but by God, I'll be dead in a ditch before I ever root for an Oklahoma school. It's Texas, Texas Tech, and then it goes down from there. I'd even root for TCU over an Oklahoma school.

Yep

I'm British, and my ENTIRE knowledge of the States is from King of the Hill. I was recently baffled by the episode where Bobby becomes the Landry Longhorn. The fact that Dub Taylor would drive overnight, from Florida to Texas just to watch a school football game was something I couldn't understand