Horrorverse Thread

No Horrorverse thread on Friday the 13th? Let's fix that.

Attached: Jv96.jpg (743x1074, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9s0pO3C_40
youtube.com/watch?v=J-mhBJieyWg
youtube.com/watch?v=YKPaxyvqq8U
youtube.com/watch?v=lrUogwa2l68
youtube.com/watch?v=eax04gsdcR0
youtube.com/watch?v=np2_I9BXi4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2nSJeyRVw
youtube.com/watch?v=CvNDhjCIeSs
youtube.com/watch?v=uF2ro8uEz3g
youtube.com/watch?v=wCAxcOmVCNs
youtube.com/watch?v=XOQBFDZZDq4
youtube.com/watch?v=IoiRRBTSzi8
youtube.com/watch?v=u52XsbDh-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=-cmXPcUpNjI
youtube.com/watch?v=XArnOBQqweA
youtube.com/watch?v=jOa817h94YY
youtube.com/watch?v=xOdSLknxsvc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5RijqWLu-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=he78J6PFoSE
youtube.com/watch?v=40yszV_MhAE
youtube.com/watch?v=3ga9Uz00wfw
youtube.com/watch?v=xr2uCq9QAo8
youtube.com/watch?v=BRiU1mghwkg
youtube.com/watch?v=4aWOx2x13JI
youtube.com/watch?v=nI74jT3jm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_GgANOjas
youtube.com/watch?v=K8btjml8r78
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/horrorverse/
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXfUqWywcY
youtube.com/watch?vl=en&v=ojJVfles5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=kef-MLsrC9I&list=PLSrdxVyYs5aWkhmmhOYxfP2Rivgkku7Pz&index=16
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvUyPQYj6I79E0XcrXHwk_3-weS-mbVwb
youtube.com/watch?v=8CiuSr-6xP4
youtube.com/watch?v=0vtsjxLw7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Here is a bunch of F13 fan films, Enjoy. There is also a new major one coming out later tonight called Vengeance I will post if the thread is still up.

Friday the 13th: A New Wake
youtube.com/watch?v=m9s0pO3C_40

Friday the 13th: Hike to Higgins Haven
youtube.com/watch?v=J-mhBJieyWg

Friday the 13th: The Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=YKPaxyvqq8U

Friday the 13th: Extraction
youtube.com/watch?v=lrUogwa2l68

The Cabin he calls home
youtube.com/watch?v=eax04gsdcR0

Paranoia: A Friday the 13th Fan Film
youtube.com/watch?v=np2_I9BXi4I

Friday the 13th: Wanted Legend
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2nSJeyRVw

Friday the 13th Part 2 Fan Film
youtube.com/watch?v=CvNDhjCIeSs

Friday the 13th: Cold Heart of Crystal Lake
youtube.com/watch?v=uF2ro8uEz3g

Attached: 1565605697398.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

And some Halloween shorts.

Halloween: The Face of Michael Myers "Prelude" -youtube.com/watch?v=wCAxcOmVCNs
Really like this one and the idea of Myers supernaturally haunting citizens of the town. Sadly the full film's creation is up in the air because their fundraiser didn't meet it's goal.

The Shape of Evil -youtube.com/watch?v=XOQBFDZZDq4

The Spirit of Haddonfield -youtube.com/watch?v=IoiRRBTSzi8

Halloween: The Shape -youtube.com/watch?v=u52XsbDh-Y0

The Shape: Bloodlust -youtube.com/watch?v=-cmXPcUpNjI

The Nightmare Ends on Halloween -youtube.com/watch?v=XArnOBQqweA

The Nightmare Ends on Halloween 2 -youtube.com/watch?v=jOa817h94YY

The Last Halloween (the death of michael myers) -youtube.com/watch?v=xOdSLknxsvc

Halloween: Season -youtube.com/watch?v=p5RijqWLu-Q

Myers: Rise of the Boogeyman -youtube.com/watch?v=he78J6PFoSE

Myers: The Butcher of Haddondield -youtube.com/watch?v=40yszV_MhAE

Myers: The Evil of Haddonfield -youtube.com/watch?v=3ga9Uz00wfw

Myers: The Monster of Haddonfield -youtube.com/watch?v=xr2uCq9QAo8

The Shape (by illview visuals) -youtube.com/watch?v=BRiU1mghwkg

The Shape (by jay curtis miller) -youtube.com/watch?v=4aWOx2x13JI

The Shape (by amateur hour films) -youtube.com/watch?v=nI74jT3jm3E

Halloween Reflections Episode 1 -youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_GgANOjas

Halloween: The Wake -youtube.com/watch?v=K8btjml8r78

Attached: 1565605933830.jpg (888x499, 53K)

Thanks user. You rock, man.

I think you meant to post this on

You're a fucking idiot.

Jason is a good boyo

I'm not the one trying to start a Yea Forums general on Yea Forums

this fucking cringefest again?

Jason deserves headpats.

Your last thread didn’t even survive past a single post so why do you keep trying to make this gay shit a thing?

Last thread we had was in the double digits, IIRC. Not really sure why you're so insistent on posting in a thread you hate. You're honestly even more cringeworthy.

and you're a chump with thin skin

'K. Here's your (You). I'm going to just keep on posting in this thread, if you don't mind.

Attached: DhYXvVmUwAERLOt.jpg (1200x1200, 89K)

Oh wow, double digits! That sure justifies making an off-topic general every week with the same handful of people where absolutely nothing the least bit constructive is posted.

Attached: R1fdEt3.gif (385x215, 1.97M)

We're actually broken higher. The threads before that tended to hit bump limit. Only a few, counting that one, died early.

Attached: tumblr_pxpbua9cvU1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1104x811, 124K)

I searched the archive and the threads from the last couple of months have been pretty pathetic. If it weren't for the shitposters and necrobumping your threads would never survive past 10 posts tops.

>I searched the archive
Sure. Anyway, are you going or just keep autistically sperging over a relatively inoffensive thread, or are you going to actually go out and do something productive with your night? We have several other horror threads, go post in those.

Don't bother. It's the usual shitposter.

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/horrorverse/
>last thread was 2 posts
>thread before that was 50 posts with half of them arguing over the thread's existence
>thread before that was 40, same deal
>thread before that was even more cancerous than usual with waifufaggotry
>only a month and a half earlier do you have a thread with anything approaching a substantial post count and it's a complete shitshow
Why do you keep trying even harder to make this a thing when almost no one but a handful of people actually posts in them? Increasing the frequency only makes them even more irrelevant.

Attached: 0e2ae624051d2d698eb41a8b87e390c1.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I don't particularly care about "pushing anything." I just like the Horroverse. And when you aren't sperging over nothing, the threads are otherwise pretty enjoyable.

William Afton is too mad lad for anyone to handle. Freddy refuses to even creep into his dreams, The Ancestor considers him a master of the true arts like him but too incomprehensible to put his works to good use, Jason and Sadako want to fucking annihilate him, The Entity can't even get him inside it's Forest, he's found, solved, and disassembled 50 fucking lament configurations, Kramer tried to punish him for his crimes but he can't even get a good hold of the Australian bastard before he finds one small piece that gets him out of everything that could've killed him, Death from Final Destination is eternally pissed off at the motherfucker, etc.

Attached: SpringBonnie.png (1174x1785, 1.47M)

Though I will say thanks for providing an easy link to go archive trawling for stuff from previous threads.

Attached: d5cz8k5-c7b3797d-08e7-4135-bb97-d82e226f9062.png (618x797, 598K)

Attached: d009245a9f14a237537378270f2c21a8.jpg (600x600, 72K)

0/10 bait.

Attached: Phillip_Jeffries_(2010s).jpg (916x1032, 107K)

Re-post.
>Every year Jack Skellington sets off to find new things to make Halloween more frightening and comes across one Jason Voorhees stumbling through the woods
>Jack is absolutely smitten by how scary and unique he is and brings him back to Halloween Town
>Everyone is enthralled by Jason except for Sally who just can't shake this bad feeling she has about him
>Sally starts to have dreams and visions of innocent humans getting brutally murdered until one shows that it's all by the hands of Jason
>Sally tries to find Jack in a panic to warn him about Jason but it's Halloween night and all the townspeople set out to have some innocent fun scaring the dickens out of human folk
>"I can only imagine what new and exciting ways of scaring you have in store for all the people of the world!" Jack says to his new friend in a sing-song voice, blissfully unaware of the horrible things Jason has in mind for any pour soul that crosses his path

and that's something to be proud of? take your shit general to /trash/

You seem angry.

Attached: 1491064717592.jpg (623x414, 165K)

>Sadly the full film's creation is up in the air because their fundraiser didn't meet it's goal.
That's basically a death sentence for projects like these.

Attached: EB59KKOXUAEo-HU.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Attached: HackSlashc.jpg (363x550, 205K)

VENGEANCE IS OUT!

Requires YouTube sign in.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXfUqWywcY

She had a kid?

Bump.

Yes and no. He's a younger genetic duplicate of Samhain that she decided to adopt.

At last. Thank you, user.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pimqs5kP1K1qfgpgs_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 365K)

He's Laos in a place of dubious canon right now.

*also*

>double digits
Changing your ip to self bump doesnt count, retard

Take your pills.

Attached: Manifest_Destiny_1.jpg (585x900, 631K)

So what does an Earth-3 of this universe look like?

Revenant Jason is best Jason

Attached: A6173726-703C-4979-885C-A8D2B0765BBB.jpg (1153x692, 107K)

Something approximate to that one episode of Buffy where she never arrived in Sunnyvale. A society run by the undead, or equally strong supernatural beasts, with people living in constant fear for their lives, or used as cattle, with any hope of a human future completely sniffed out forever.

I think some of the earlier threads suggested it would basically be a case of everything getting swapped around, and with almost no heroes to protect the world.

I have a strange love for Jason X.

I THINK THE "HORRORVERSE" SUCKS

Attached: fred.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Anyone that claims to be a horror fan, and doesn’t unironically love Jason X, is lying.

I think this meme sucks

I've seen a lot of people bitch about it because of how it radically changes the scope of the setting, which is fair up until they start sperging over shit thry made up.

I think the change in locale really underlined what the series became, and showed how versatile it is with the smallest amount of effort. Jason X : Friday the 13th :. The Return of Bruce Wayne : Batman.

You could conceivably drop Jason into a completely alien society, and he would still stick sharp objects into fornicating adolescents. You could do a post-post-apocalypse movie where the area around Camp Crystal Lake is resettled and repopulated, and thousands of years after he died as a boy, the Revenant Jason would haunt that new civilization, carving teenagers up like Thanksgiving Turkeys, even though that civilization would have no concept of Thanksgiving Turkeys.

Its really interesting how flexible horror characters are once you get down to it. Like, Reboot Chucky is basically Skynet without the time travel, and Kayako ended up causing the apocalypse in at least two movies, amongst countless others.

You can shift horror characters into any setting, at any powerlevel, and they'd probably still find a way to fuck shit up.

I forget who it was that said it, probably Mike or Jay from their positive review of it, but someone said that the new Chucky would’ve been even better if it wasn’t a Chucky movie. Have it be a Skynet sort of thing, but on a much smaller scale, and much less obviously malevolent as it tries to help you to death.

But yeah, that’s what I’ve always loved about Friday the 13th, Childs Play and Nightmare on Elm Street, how malleable they are, and how open they are to imagination. Like, the first Nightmare on Elm Street is a brilliant horror movie, but there’s something wonderful about Freddie pushing a bed of nails under a falling teenager like Bugs Bunny.

>but there’s something wonderful about Freddie pushing a bed of nails under a falling teenager like Bugs Bunny.
Shit like that is why I really enjoy FNAF, even if a bunch of people are going to screech at me over it. Just going through the lore and seeing it steadily turn from a traditional serial killer and vengeful ghost story, to drunken Australian child-drinking vampire occultist tampering with eldritch evils is simply great.

Like, sometimes the best thing to do with a long running horror series is to dial the weird fucked upedness to 12.

I agree absolutely. But some people take horror WAY too seriously, so we get bland and completely uninspired garbage nowadays.

Attached: sun-in-rags_onlineoptimised.jpg (827x1417, 401K)

this writing is bonkers bad

I've seen worse.

>I think some of the earlier threads suggested it would basically be a case of everything getting swapped around, and with almost no heroes to protect the world.
So would we get good versions of Michael, Jason, Freddy, the Xenomorphs, etc.?

Pretty much. One scenario even had the Thing being good, with some of the humans being evil dicks who wanted to either kill or sell it, IIRC.

Attached: q2ay2aqvr0x01.jpg (1280x904, 74K)

What were 'good' Xenomorphs like?

I just came up with my own backstory, where they would've been a biological weapon, once intelligent, now mindless, programmed to fight evil and protect peaceful life organisms, like humans.

They'd be entities originally created by to be superweapons, until they were liberated by the Engineers (who are actually benign in this universe), who taught thrm everything they knew before they finally all died.

They then went out to go and safeguard the cosmos as its somewhat horrifying protectors.

I love this. So are they sentient? What are Predators like? What's their relationship with them?

> are they sentient?
Most are, but human language is not their forte. They try their best to be nice to offset their fairly horrifying appearances.

>What are Predators like?
Noble hunters who give their services to any world in need. Think the classic depiction of knights in shining armor, but in space, and they offer contracts.

>What's their relationship with them?
They've probably had their falling outs here and there when the Yautja get called to worlds and mistakenly assume the Xenomorphs to be aggressive invaders. But I think when it all gets cleared up, they're pretty nice to each other and help when the other is dealing with massive threats, or are so preoccupied that they can't deal with other issues.

>053
the kid that makes inanimate objects live is cuter than
>nigga she so cute she kill u
scp stands for shit crap poop

'K.

Rick from Splatterhouse?

That's Jason, but Rick is definitely here.

you keep using that word
i do not think it means what you think it means

Fuck off, faggot.

no
no
no
no

Attached: mr bones.png (448x574, 438K)

Thanks for the bump.

Hmmmm?

Attached: IMG_20190913_071940.jpg (1447x2039, 214K)

Better than the generic waifubait that got posted in some earlier threads.

I always found it amusing that so many of the villains were content with just tormenting teenagers and the occasional adult that got in their path. Freddy and Jason are practically one-man armies but they're [relatively] content with their lot in life.

Attached: Freddy dw.jpg (720x389, 38K)

Evil is petty.

Big guys with small idea's

Freddy could potentially infect the world with his dream powers but he's more content with getting back at the people who killed him by tormenting and killing their kids
although he always gets stopped and nearly forgotten about by the end of the first and beginning of the last movie so we don't know what his after-endgame would be if he managed to keep going and succeed

Jason could cause a terrorist-esque scenario with how it's virtually impossible to stop him but he's more content with killing horny teens and anyone else who stumbles upon his camp

Someone like Chucky and Myers could go further and they have, Chucky never had much of a goal beyond killing everyone for funsies and Myers could do the same on Chucky's scale but he always goes back to his old neighborhood instead to start where he left off

In the end though, there's always a teenager or two that ends up stopping them before they can succeed in their goals or just halt whatever it was they just like doing

Attached: wraith.png (888x888, 44K)

What horror villains has Yea Forums come up with for their stories? Let's hear about them!

Attached: tumblr_p33se3VGmH1qjxgmho1_400.gif (400x400, 1.05M)

I never saw that new Mummy movie, was it alright? I just know that the mummy was hot and they put out that trailer without the music.

It was garbage. An attempt to create a "Universal Monsters" cinematic universe.

>The Wall Noise. Something awful has found itself in the walls of the home, of every home. A loud and obnoxious banging from behind the boundaries of what should be a defensive barrier.

>The effects of the Noise start slow, subtle, with but a couple loud bangs and groans to signify its presence at first, but then it starts ramping up. The noise starts growing louder and louder, and it starts becoming different things. Instead of a harsh thumping, it's TV static coming from somewhere you can't quite identify. Perhaps it's the voice of a friend calling for help from inside your own home. Or maybe it's the howling of thousands of thousands across the years who resided upon the same space you now occupy. Maybe it's something else, but in the end it's just that. A noise.

>And when the Noise has finally broken it's victims over a period of weeks, having driven them mad and hounding them no matter where they go, it finally peels back the fragile walls of home and reality and sanity, and it drowns them in itself. Then comes time to repeat the process somewhere else, in another home.

the tv was flickering during midnight and i put in the nintendo 64 cartridge and pikachu WAS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like JoJo but with slashers

Attached: SadFace family line.png (1888x888, 221K)

judy

WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY!

Attached: 03c9b12c0b948ce98270b1567743a694.jpg (1147x1147, 82K)

Cute!

>The Butcher: A hulking unkillable Slasher with the mind of a child
>Action Jackson: A real piece of shit American soldier who had his soul put into an army action figure by a vengeful witch doctor
>Nightstalker: A cruel vindictive dream djinn
>Chainer: A man possessed by a demon who takes on its dark, bdsm look and control of hooked chains
>Veronica: A survivor girl who's lost much of her sanity with a pneumatic pile driver for a leg
>Dr Cronenberg: A brilliant scientist, horribly mutated into something utterly inhuman
>The Engineer: A man, twisted on the inside, with a keen mind for the mechanical and a penchant for salvation through torture
They're basically the Expendables or Suicide Squaf, but slasher tropes.

I love it! Are they a team?

Do you guys really watch horror movies or are you just enamored with the pop culture icons associated with them? Like people who only watch the MCU and call themselves comic book fans.

Attached: sharktits.jpg (1385x776, 277K)

I watch horror movies but honestly, I haven't seen that many slasher flicks. It's a lot to watch and I haven't been impressed by the few that I've seen, aside from You're Next.

It kinda sucks since that's what most everyone in these threads talks about and the horror movies that I like mostly don't have THAT much crossover appeal.

Yep. They're used as a strike force by a VERY stupid US government. Other send ups to horror icons had been a part of the team, but are dead. Chainer, Veronica, and sorta the Butcher are the "moral center". Doc Cronenberg too, to an extent.

Horror movies, horror novels, horror games, etc. I'll indulge myself in anything horror, so long as it isn't completely shit.

I love horror movies, novels, and comics.
What movies? I dont limit myself to Slashers, but they are definitely what you see most in these threads.

Beautiful
Love horror, mainly stick to movies or comics, not really good at video games

By the way, we now have Blasphemous and Remnant: From The Ashes.

I still think the idea of a shared horror universe is fucking cool but I'd rather it be a bunch of original properties. My personal idea was something where each property was a different type of horror (sci-fi, bio, religious, slasher, etc.), and they all come together in some way.

>What movies? I dont limit myself to Slashers, but they are definitely what you see most in these threads.
I love the Evil Dead franchise, Alien, Cabin in the Woods, Trick 'R' Treat, The Conjuring, The Witch, Hereditary, etc. A lot of them are one-offs.

>Love horror, mainly stick to movies or comics, not really good at video games
Speaking of vidya, big RE fan, love the Fatal Frame series, played a couple of SH games, and I've played a few other horror games here and there and mean to play more.

They really fucking wanted that superhero movie money.

I still haven't seen Trick r Treat. I love all those others you mentioned, though. Is Trick r Treat actually as good as they say?
Any love for zombie flicks? Return of the Living Dead is one of my favorites, too. And the Ninth Gate.

>I still haven't seen Trick r Treat. I love all those others you mentioned, though. Is Trick r Treat actually as good as they say?
Yeah, it's a fucking great movie. Still probably the best movie there is at capturing that autumn, Halloween season feel. And the way every short story ties into each other is really neat too. Great soundtrack.

>Any love for zombie flicks? Return of the Living Dead is one of my favorites, too. And the Ninth Gate.
Only ever seen the original Night of the Living Dead and the Snyder Day of the Dead. And Diary of the Dead. Not really been that impressed, honestly.

It’s pretty good and when it comes to Zombie flicks, always gotta bring up Braindead as my personal fave

I noticed the same thing after these started to show up on my radar. I enjoy creature features, ghost stories, the satanic and the lovecraftian more than anything. Although I do have a fondness for Michael Myers. I'm just casing the thread to see if it's a worthwhile source of information. I usually just lurk of /x/ for this type of stuff but it's always interesting to see these things from Yea Forums's perspective.

Attached: the-void-1.jpg (1200x676, 527K)

You should watch the original Dawn and Day. They're fantastic movies, and the standard to which all other ones are judged.
And for some fun, Return of the Living Dead is untouchable. There's a hot naked goth chick throughout the entire movie.

Always have had more of a taste for the silent types like Michael and Jason, though Jason’s my personal fave due to the feel of being hunted in a remote area, isolated, that shit hits me hard

>The Void
That was an enjoyable movie.

I'm open to slasher flicks but I feel like I have to watch so much for so little payoff.

>You should watch the original Dawn and Day. They're fantastic movies, and the standard to which all other ones are judged.
One day, I guess. I meant to get to those back when the modern zombie craze was first starting off but never did get around to them.

>There's a hot naked goth chick throughout the entire movie.
Shit, that's my jam, user.

Nah, that's the thing about slashers. Each movie is full of payoffs. They're dumb fun to tickle the lizard part of your brain.

If you have to bump a thread that's been spammed every week then maybe you should let it die than try to perform thread necromancy

Yeah, slashers are more like the capeshit of horror, easily recognizable and fun, but not really prime material of horror as a whole

I think that's unfair. They're different, but aren't lesser by any means.
I mean, they aren't pg-13 jumpscare movies.

i dont like pg-13 jumpscare movies that much

Attached: michaelmeyersemotes.jpg (286x488, 45K)

The necromancy worked however.

Anybody hear any news on that animated Gremlins series?

Sounds like fun, user.

>gremlins series
>doing anything with the franchise after the perfect sequel

Preposterous!

Attached: gremlins-2-the-new-batch-still_converted-1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 165K)

It’s a prequel actually, Secrets of the Mogwai, always wanted to know their origins.

FUCK! STOP KILLING ALL THE MYSTERIES HOLLYWOOD!

Felt the same way about Predator.

Attached: Greta.jpg (841x1149, 368K)

Alien got it worse imo. Predator could be ignored/handwaved away easy enough as in-universe human error. Prometheus and Covenant just absolutely killed what made the Alien so intriguing.

Trick r Treat is excellent. You should watch it when you have the time.

>twn be another good Alien movie ever again
I'm so fucking mad. Jesus christ.

I remember liking the black rain part in Covenant. That’s about it.

>Fatal Frame, SH, RE
My nigga

Well I've been writing a movie in my head for awhile, it's called SKELETERROR
>the army makes an experimental compound to make unbreakable bones
>but it actually causes skeletons to come to life
>it's okay though because the skeletons can't move if they're trapped inside people
>one of the army's experimental skeletons escapes and heads towards a nearby town
>along the way Mr. Bones (the lead skeleton) rips people open to free their skeletons, enlarging his skeleton army
>the skeletons talk and are constantly making puns
>skeletons attack a Strip Club
>the lead skeleton corners the girls on stage
>"Well you girls sure gave me a BONEr but I think it would be hotter if you took it ALL off!"
>then the skeletons rip off everyone's flesh
>the skeletons quickly overwhelm the town
>some slacker 7/11 clerk and his girlfriend have to figure out a way to stop the skeletons
>meanwhile Mr. Bones is calling all the skeletons together at "The Boneyard" a nearby biker bar to plan
>the skeletons all toast his arrival with milk
>he has a plan to get into the museum and get the dinosaur skeletons
>then they'll use those to storm the military blockade
>main characters stop them by releasing all the dogs from the pound, who then grab all the bones and bury them
>the military arrives just after the final battle with the skeletons
>Mr. Bones is seen rolling away during the credits
>"you think you've seen the last of me? Well I've still got a few BONES to pick with you yet!"
>THE END?

Attached: skelly.jpg (298x403, 32K)

Loving it

>main part of what makes horror interesting is mystery
>ok fuck it lets make freddy and jason connected and the evil god from hellraiser responsible for everything
holy fuck did you people not learn from the hellraiser sequels

Excellent work.

Leviathan was only really used as the ultimate evil in the first few threads. Nowadays, it's more of a coin flip for who's behind everything this time. Also, Freddy and Jason are already connected. Have been for years.

Give it a few years.

Attached: ryan-lang-ultraweb.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

Ultraman’s in this?

Along with the rest of the kaiju, yeah. Which makes sense, since the earliest Ultra stuff were basically flat out horror stories.

I'm still fucking surprised that Stranger Things is now canon to DBD.

I have an idea for a movie/show/whatever.

It’s basically My Hero Academia but with a horror-themed coat of paint. In a world where serial killing is an actual profession, aspiring young killers go to a school for Slashers to hone their killing skills and become bonafide Slashers themselves. Main character is a reluctant student of John Wayne Gacey High School who doesn’t really have the guts to kill but is forced to attend by his mother, Madame Torment who happens to be the biggest Slasher in America and one of The Big Three (the three most notorious Slashers in the world).

Attached: 34D45930-64E6-4EEF-B2D4-74DE8FFC15A2.jpg (725x1102, 179K)

Other things that are canon to the Horrorverse that have roots in the genre but aren’t overtly horror related.

>Ernest because of Ernest Scared Stupid and it has been agreed that Ernest is going to be the one who saves everyone when all Hell (literally) breaks loose
>Abbott and Costello since they met Frankenstein, Dracula and the Wolfman
>Scooby Doo, different incarnations are canon to different alternate Earths in the Horror multiverse but concerning Horrorverse Prime, where are you?, what’s new?, Zombie Island, the live action movies and Mystery Incorporated are canon
>The Nightmare Before Christmas

Honestly sounds like a fun time, user. Kindaclike Hack/Slash, but what if the bad guys won a long time ago.

You have a test tomorrow morning and you haven't studied.

>The Yellow Lanterns are the only lantern corp canon to the Horrorverse because of the sheer amount of fear in the universe, particularly Earth
>One day, YL rings just start literally raining down the Earth, turning millions of killers and monsters into Yellow Lanterns

How fucked is the Earth at that point? Horrorverse Earth should’ve been fucked a long time considering everything that happens on a daily basis but would the mass Yellow Lantern recruitment be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?

Guess I'll die.

youtube.com/watch?vl=en&v=ojJVfles5u4

Attached: ba5.jpg (768x625, 314K)

It's also penis inspection day.

Honestly, Horrorverse Earth is fucked the second Columbine Superman starts using his powers. Unless of course the SCP Foundation finds a way to contain him which is a possibility.

Is there anyone/anything that could match Brightburn hand to hand?

Attached: E4528B9D-E89F-4468-8FF7-9B68DEA3FCFA.jpg (853x1280, 125K)

Freddy.

Action Jackson is the shit.

>Is there anyone/anything that could match Brightburn hand to hand?
Slenderman, but he likely doesn't count at all. Maybe Pinhead if he's unbound from Hell's rulings, or otherwise allowed to go wild. Can't really think of much else without going into some exceedingly esoteric shit.

Maybe a Knight of the Cross could do it?

I thought the last thread said Brightburn was on a different Earth.

>letting Baldi anywhere near my dick
He'd probably slice it off with his ruler.

He is. This is just a hypothetical situation, I think.

Literally any immaterial foe, from a poltergeist to an onryo, could feed Brightburn his own entrails.

youtube.com/watch?v=kef-MLsrC9I&list=PLSrdxVyYs5aWkhmmhOYxfP2Rivgkku7Pz&index=16

William Afton.

So basically horrorverse is just whatever bullshit you want? lol what a shitshow

>Look mom, I'm snarking again!

William would probably decide to adopt him and put him in his own hyper-advanced animatronic body. Because Afton.

Not listing Never Hike Alone?

I like the idea of the SCP Foundation locking up Brightburn, maybe using the metal of his ship to create shackles and chains since he’s weak to it. They managed to contain way more insanely powerful shit then school shooter Superman.

Where he’s left unopposed and reduces the Earth into a smoldering lifeless Hellscape could be one of the alternate Earths.

It just needs roots in the horror genre to be canon to the Horrorverse, that’s not necessarily “whatever bullshit you want”.

There's a number of organizations that could try and stop him. SCP is probably the most likely to succeed, but you could have guys like th4e White Council or the Laundry trying to stop him. Though the latter might summon something worse in the process.

I’m sure I don’t have to ask but is Hillbrook Insane Asylum canon to the Horrorverse?

Attached: 036594BE-A894-417E-A430-0789347FFB17.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

What about these guys?

Attached: Diogenes-Club-Logo.jpg (624x654, 73K)

What's that?

Just call it a horror movie, creepypasta, and fanfic thread because there's no verse building to be found.
>inb4 what if X and Y interacted is considered world building

It's a thread of Yea Forums outcasts upset that Yea Forums wouldn't let them indulge in their autism and trying to do it here. What did you expect?

It’s a series on YouTube concerning an insane asylum called Hillbrook which houses some of the most insane and dangerous human beings to walk the Earth, the worst of the worst. The bulk of the series are biography styled videos concerning the inmates of Hillbrook called Patient Files. It’s an open project too so anyone can join in on the world building and create their own inmate OC and have it be part of the canon. There’s a playlist of all the patient files if you’re interested.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvUyPQYj6I79E0XcrXHwk_3-weS-mbVwb

This is what this thread has devolved to, obvious shills shilling their shitty youtube creepypastas that no one watches.

>My Hero Academia but with horror instead of cape

I’d watch the shit out of that.

Attached: C3BBA566-17D7-4903-BB7F-B20664EF2C94.jpg (834x1279, 308K)

Post the rest nigga.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Jeff The Killer is the biggest punching bag in the Horrorverse, he is the definition of a street level threat. Even other losers of the Horrorverse like The Gingerdead Man is a bigger threat then Jeff. Jeff would basically be the Killer Moth of the Horrorverse.

Attached: D924452E-B07E-4654-8855-4A11A46C0D33.png (597x829, 1.23M)

Found it.

>Jason never once speaks to or interacts with Jack in any significant manner. Jack doesnt really care, since he thinks it's all just him holding it in for his big debut
>Jack's face when Jason encounters a little kid and gets ready to fuck them up
>later it gets revealed it was freddy who lured jason to those woods for jack to find
>Jack Skellington busts out the Soul Robber to fight off Freddy and Jason and protect the human population that he inadvertently endangered
>Sally looks through a bag of items Jack collected on his journey for something she can use to help him
>She finds a mysterious box that acts like some kind of puzzle
>Pinhead and crew are summoned, see Freddy and Jason causing their usual brand of mindless and all-too generic havoc, and collectively sigh
>It descends into an all out brawl between Jack and these monstrosities, as Pinhead and company attempt to drag Freddy and Jason back with them for their well overdue punishment
>Jack and Pinhead win the fight, Freddy and Jason are sent to Hell and with only minimum casualties.
>Jack immediately becomes enamored by Pinhead and the Cenobites but Sally (being absolutely done with Jack's shit) pulls him away by his bow tie before he even has a chance to talk to them
>Meanwhile Lock, Shock and Barrel head back to Halloween Town in their tub while chatting with their new friend, a foul-mouthed, living doll named Chucky

Interesting

Isn't that a Sherlock Holmes thing?

Attached: DgJwP6bXUAYYOYA.jpg (800x450, 50K)

It's also a front for the Order of Diomedes, an organization dedicated to the eradication of inimical supernatural beings.

He's like q cockroach though, so he always finds a way to keep coming back when you least expect it.

Where do these pieces of shit fit in? God I hate this fucking movie.

Attached: TerrorToons.jpg (220x311, 22K)

They'll be those annoying assholes who come in and shit in your fridge before running away laughing.

Attached: judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy judy (737x687, 90K)

Obscure threats that pop up every once and a while. I don’t think they would even be in the databases of any of the organizations that deal with the supernatural like SCP or the Bureau (Hellboy).

Terror Toons, Nail Gun Massacre killer, Monsturd are just a few examples of some of the really obscure horrors that no one aside from the victims knows about.

There's also the Stuff, which I don't think anyone would really notice in any major way aside from the shady ice-cream companies peddling it to people.

Who is the Devil of this Horrorverse?

youtube.com/watch?v=8CiuSr-6xP4

Attached: fa9fbc11ff3a493d0d1473ca1a352aa8.jpg (332x450, 18K)

Didn’t that come from a meteorite that landed on Earth?

This has been discussed in older threads but I just like the idea so much that I feel like bringing it up

>Horror hosts like the Crypt Keeper, Elvira, Joe Bob Briggs etc. are the Horrorverse’s equivalents of The Watchers from Marvel, they are all-seeing god-like figures that watch over the entire Horrorverse and exist solely to keep account all the horrifying going-ons that happen, they are known as The Storytellers

Attached: FA4B827C-C3F5-41D1-B2EB-EA5246A549A3.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I'd like that. And to see them all interact would be pretty great. Especially Svengoolie.

That's the Blob. The Stuff seemingly bubbles up from the very heart of the Earth, as if the planet itself is full of it.

Attached: society-1989-movie-5.jpg (450x253, 10K)

Technically all the versions of Satan all across Horror media co-exist but they are either very powerful demons in their own right posing/mistaken for Satan or extensions of Satan himself. Since the “canon” of the Horrorverse kinda depends on the individual it’s really up to you who the real Satan is.

I personally see The One Below All of Marvel canon to be the true Satan of the Horrorverse, and yes he is canon too.

Attached: 2EFB1E33-E996-43C8-9AC2-02640083D059.jpg (1920x2951, 1.41M)

Judy

I personally pick Mr Simms from Tales From The Hood.

There's also the Crimson King/Dis if you assume Dark Tower stuff is here.

>The Crypt Keeper, Vault Keeper, Old Witch, Vampira, Elvira, Svengoolie, Joe Bob Briggs and Cool Ghoul all bantering under one roof.

There’s also the new up and comers (well new to immortal god-like entities that is) studying under the wings of the pro Storytellers.

Attached: 6FA684EA-3148-4936-8B9F-9A24964788B4.jpg (500x288, 26K)

>We could have had a cinematic universe with the classic movie monsters
>Universal is too goddamn stupid to make a horror movie and instead made a shitty action movie
Still mad.

Me too, I really believed the Dark universe could’ve went somewhere and I was all up for it but Universal had to fuck it up.

Universal's incompetence basically means the chances of a horror cinematic universe are in the grave right now.

What benefit is there to a horror cinematic universe?

People like crossovers

There's nothing to stop them from making crossovers again, like they did way back when, without the continuity-heavy baggage of a "shared universe".
I mean, the only reason to do a shared universe, like Hollywood views them, would be to make them into action movies with increasing threats/stakes.

I like the idea that creepypasta killers in general are just weak and inferior to just about anything else, even an urban legend could kill them

Jeff is the punching bag of the Horrorverse but you also have nigs like Eyeless Jack and Smiley Dog who'll get ganked on if Myers, Ghostface, or Cujo if the Pasta's manage to find themselves near their turf
No one, not even the victims, really respect or fear the pasta's too much and some even see them as normal people LARPing hard as slashers to either fit in and seem cool and edgy or to get in good with other slashers in hopes that the big boys don't gettem

For Jeff he just goes after mostly pre-teens to 17 year olds because any higher and he'll definitely lose that fight

Attached: Amanda.png (888x444, 163K)

I like this idea. It's a good metacommentary on creepypastas and a wonderful indictment of their fans.

>Metacommentary
Based

Slendy probably doesn't count as a killer in the sense most Creepypastas use the term, so he should be excluded. He's just that horribly overpowered eldritch horror that also happens to be afflicted with all the autism.

This all sounds great but Slenderman should be the one exception. Past threads have cemented the idea of Slenderman ranking mid-tier on the Horrorverse’s cosmic hierarchy. Above It but below JUDY for example.

>Jeff always gets maimed or dies from his encounters with Slashers, even gets beaten badly sometimes from his potential victims but will always be perfectly fine next episode
>Jeff is boastful and claims to be on the same ranks as Myers, Freddy, Jason, and sometimes even Pennywise
>Slenderman is only affiliated with the Creepypasta's that when he was new and making a name for himself Jeff saw this as an opportunity to rise the ranks off someone else's work and claimed that him and Slenderman knew each other and even fought before, that story ending in a evenly matched standstill
>Somehow people believed it as rumors tend to spread and even some slashers believed it from word of mouth
>Slenderman isn't aware and doesn't associate with anyone though so he never cared
>Jeff once tried to force himself into the Entities realm after noticing Myers being able to walk in and out whenever he wanted
>The Entity refused him, pointing out that the Entity has better, capable killers who already use knives and that any power ups the Entity gave Jeff would be useless
>Also says that the other Killers would hate him anyway and doesn't want anymore infighting then there already is
>Eyeless Jack is only capable of going after people in their sleep, not because that's how he works supernatural paranormal wise but because he's very physically weak
>Jane the killer is even more obnoxious and annoying then Jeff is
>Claims to be his GF
>Has a pathetically low kill count and dies more then Jeff
>Pennywise sometimes bullies laughing Jack
>Ticci Toby has tried to associate himself with Slenderman before as a proxy but was so useless Slenderman tossed him aside
>Ticci still hasn't gotten the message and doesn't even really kill anyone anyway so he's not a real major threat even on Creepypasta levels
>The video game and lost media pasta's are largely ignored
>Mr.Widemouth easily gets kicked around a lot because he's just a furry creature

Attached: wraith 2.png (888x888, 56K)

Good shit.

This is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=0vtsjxLw7Vw

>Jeff and all the other assorted Creepypasta slashers get together and start up a massive dickwaving contest over who's the "greatest killer."
>It goes on for hours, with none of them letting up and the entire thing escalating more and more
>Slenderman wanders by, just kinda moving through the crowd
>They all shut up

How do you think you can necro a thread on a website that deletes inactive threads?

>Being Jeff The Killer is suffering
>He can’t even kill himself because of the “the monster never dies” rule of the Horrorverse
>he’s so pathetic that not even Hell wants him
>Jeff even has nightmares or straight up hallucinations of the big shots like Freddy and Jason ganging up and laughing at him like pic related
>Jeff tried to cry himself to sleep every night but can’t even have the peace of sleep because he cut his eyelids off like an edgy dumbass

Attached: 3322AEF7-901C-477E-8AB0-F171107D77E2.jpg (511x531, 160K)

Consider this

>Jeff, Ticci Toby and a handful of other Creepypasta OC slashers actually form an alliance, thinking that their combined forces will make them legitimate threats
>They call themselves The Murder Squad or something like that
>They immediately get slaughtered by The Gingerdead Man or some other ridiculous monster, destroying their reputation even further

>Ticci Toby is an even bigger joke then Jeff the Killer
>The guy only ever killed his family, as they were already abusive pieces of shit and that was pretty standard and nothing special of any slasher
>He has forced himself within the Proxy social circle even after getting kicked out because he's still a wanted man and has nowhere else to go
>Other proxies find him increasingly annoying by the day since Toby never did anything productive back then, he just hung around them and acted "quirky" all the time
>It's hard to call him a creepypasta at all since he might just be on the spectrum and not understand whats really going on so the other proxies will simply shoo him away
>The Rake is a rather weak weird humanoid creature, it's often being used as someone else's minion rather then it's own independent threat, usually Slenderman's minion
>The rake was just unfortunate enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time for that to happen
>Pennywise often makes fun of Laugh Jacks attire, pointing out how he looks more like someone cosplaying as a clown rather then an actual clown
>Sightings of Sonic.EXE and other variations stopped being a threat when people stopped using cartridges and for some reason can't put themselves on something like VR or Steam the same way William Afton can
>Squidwards suicide was never threatening, just creepy, so it's hard to say whether it was truly alive to begin with

Attached: Ticci-Toby.png (726x1400, 179K)

>Sam from Trick R Treat has tapes of every creepypasta “lost episode”.
>He loves them, they’re cute.

Of course he'd find them cute. Dude has been around for thousands of years and has probably seen every trick those lost episodes use in some form or another.

>he’s so pathetic that not even Hell wants him
"What could we do that life hasn't done to him already?"

That's pretty cool, a bunch of posh-ass Victorians fighting against the bogeymen.

>never heard of Ticci Toby before this thread
>Google it
Oh my God, that's the gayest self insert of shit I've ever seen

I don't think Joe Bob Briggs is part of the watchers unless you can prove he was in a horror story he hosted.

Toby isn't really used in many Slender Mythos stories despite technically being a part of it. And for good reason.

partially because the artist got mad at everyone using his character or was it his art for things and promptly dropped said character eventually disappeared

You could say Ticci Toby was like peak creepypasta character only created to draw and interact with other Pasta's and slenderman and once he was gone you could say that particular fad sorta died with him

Sounds about right.

The establishment from this film should exist in this universe, but it should actually be managed by Freddy.

Attached: Zombie-Strippers-Pic-1.jpg (1600x1200, 359K)

>Freddy
>running anything

>Slenderman is mid tier and decently well respected in the horrorverse
>Tries to distance himself from his creepy pasta roots as much as he can
sort of a 'former nerd is now in with the popular kids' sort of deal

Vengeance was a real letdown.

He’s just a regular

Could the Thing assimilate something like Pennywise?

>He keeps bringing Jason there, trying to get him laid, thinking that'll get him to mellow out a little bit
>It never works and Jason always freaks out like the child he is at heart and walks briskly away

Is he the Deadpool of this universe?

Attached: 600full-behind-the-mask-the-rise-of-leslie-vernon-screenshot.jpg (400x224, 18K)

Slenderman has a bunch of absolutely fucking absurd feats that put him squarely in the extreme upper tiers. Hes just associated with Creepypasta guys because he tends to associate with them a lot (mostly in the form of them serving him, but still).

Kek
Oh, yeah Leslie Vernon, he might be more the Scully, in that he believes all slashers are just fakes like him.

Pennywise is really just a projection that the Deadlights create to interact directly with reality. It likely has no real biology for the Thing to infest.

>all slashers are just fakes like him.
But he wasn't fake. He just understood the rules of how the world works.

He's self aware enough to get by everything despite being a normal human.
He knows the rules and knows how to play by them but also knows how to bend them just right enough to not die

>Believes all slashers are fakes like him
>runs into a couple like Myers and Jason
>never breaks character and just fights them
>somehow manages to survive and applauds them for being do "deep into their character", not even flinching when he stabs them
>honestly believes that Freddy is just using some sort of hallucinogens to drug him

Not in that regard but that they didn’t have really teleporting and supernatural powers and such.

Not enough slow-burn psychological horror for them.

Why do you think there are so few iconic horror heroes?
In most horror franchises, you tune in to see the killer or monster.
And even in series with recurring protags, like say, Ellen Ripley, you still mostly watch for the monster.
Ash Williams is literally the only example I can think of where you watch for him moreso than the Deadites.
(Maybe the Puppets from Puppet Master, since they may or may not be good or evil depending on the film)

Attached: Ash-1-1.jpg (640x360, 29K)

There's also Andy Barclay, though he's still kinda second fiddle to Chucky.

It’s the monsters that usually have a bigger effect on you, usually the survivors are teenagers but they’re usually neither charming nor badass enough to be the one that grabs the spotlight, it’s usually the killer or monster they face. They often get by barely, and that excludes the ones that end with the hero taken down in a surprise attack.

>all horror-related characters played by England is related to Freddy in some way
>the bartender from Zombie Strippers is a distant relative
>The mayor from 2001 Maniacs is Freddy’s great great grandfather
>the doctor from Fear Clinic is a cousin twice removed.

Attached: 8BB22AA0-B55D-4E82-AC4C-17AFCA802996.jpg (650x400, 48K)

Given the last couple films with adult Andy, I feel like he has potential to really become Ash-tier.
He'll never outshine Chucky, but if he could become on par with Chucky, you'd have a good one.

Toxie from the Toxic Avenger comes to mind.

He’s always been more like Robocop or Terminator to me,

Is Toxic Avenger a horror? I know it's graphically violent, but I thought it was a comedy. And not like a horror-comedy, just a comedy comedy

>Silver Shamrock Corporation is planning to buy out and franchise the Zombie Stripclub
>Freddy, Jason, and Ash don't want to see it go
>Challenge Cochran to a triathlon to try and save the club
>Freddy, Jason, and Ash vs Myers, and two androids in a series of challenges(go-kart race, dance off, and American Gladiators stick fight

I hope that Dr Sleep turns out to be good because seeing the Shining kid become a horror movie protag on the level of Ash would be cool.

It’s horror-themed and it has a big scary monster, multiple monsters throughout the other films, that’s enough for it to be considered canon to the Horrorverse.

Anything that has monsters and general horror themes is eligible to be canon to the Horrorverse.

All of the Troma films share continuity, given the references the films make to each other's various towns and cities, as well as cameos from Toxie in the Nuke 'em High sequels and Kabukiman in Citizen Toxie.

Someone suggested in an older thread that Tromaville has a Hellmouth, but it comes from the Hell of the Comedyverse.

I’d watch it

>Tromaville has a Hellmouth, but it comes from the Hell of the Comedyverse.

I like this idea.

I am very much tempted to think Crimson King is the real bonafide Satan but I was so dedicated to The One Below All, I mean with a name like that you would think it would undeniably be the original prince of darkness.

The Crimson King could be an extension of One Below All, like an incarnation of his rage and disdain for life, thus his desire to topple all of reality or just a very high ranking cosmic entity rivaling even The One Below All.

The thing with The One Below All is that he’s biding his time, allowing the hundreds of thousands of other Satans and high ranking demons cause absolute havoc across the Horrorverse because he knows that the end is nigh, on the day where even God will die is when he will strike. I am of course referring to the day when Azazoth awakens

Attached: 1006AD49-6DBC-490D-93D5-AD609562C290.jpg (250x384, 33K)

The Crimson King is really just an avatar of Dis, who is already basically Azathoth as it stands. He even has Nyarlatothep/Randall Flagg as his servant.

But we can go even further. JUDY and Dis are one in the same, and are opposed by the Fireman who is also Gan and Senorita Dido, who are actually the two halves of God as the Divine Masculine and Feminine respectively. Everything that has been happening has happened before as the Fireman/Ran dreams new iterations of Creation into existence, and Judy/Dis invades them. Azathoth is in fact a corrupted reflection of this Original Dreamer, whose awakening signals the end of the dream as the corruption swallows it, right before the next dream begins.

So, what is society like in the Horrorverse? How are nations managed?

I assume they aren't too different in Horrorverse Prime. But there's several government groups who keep tabs on the supernatural, or those who are otherwise sponsored by the government whilst using it as a front like the FBC from Control. Then there's the big normalcy controlling organizations like the Foundation who ensure things don't deviate too harshly from baseline.

There's probably tons of really high-up people in the know regarding what's actually going on in the shadows. They just keep a tight lid on things whilst managing their respective nations, since allocating too many resources to destroying supernatural threats would cause chaos. Japan might not have to worry about this much, since literally EVERYONE there is familiar with the supernatural due to shit like regular kaiju fights.

A lot of shady dealings between groups are probably being made, and if I recall my Dresden Files lore right, then the Red Court basically runs Mexico and the cartels. So there's definitely all kinds of shit going on down there, involving rituals intertwining with intense politics between various monsters and cults.

>Crypt Keeper, Elvira, and Svengoolie make jokes and discuss newer horror films while judging monsters and slashers as if they were some sort of pageant.
Man, I wish this was real.

What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: seriously what the fuck.jpg (825x464, 323K)

Where does this madlad fit?

Attached: E76DE6AC-C781-4AD4-84C0-B745602B992B.jpg (1000x519, 252K)

We've ascended past Hypercrisis. We've gone full Horrorcrisis.

I really wish we got more heroes like Ash. God, I fucking love Ash.

>Art the Clown
You know how in prison some guys treat certain criminals as being the absolute fucking worst and want no association with them? Yeah, this guy is that to several other slashers.

>Myers doesn't react to Arts bullshit but if Art were to throw literal shit at him then it would prompt Myers to try and kill him
>Jason finds him extremely uncomfortable and will attempt to get rid of him via murder attempts
>Freddy thinks he's taking too much fun out of killing and is trying to hard to be funny
>Chucky is absolutely weird'd out by him and knows to stay out of his way
>The CreepyPasta's dare not talk about him and even Jeff doesn't try to boast anything involving Art
>Sam from Trick r Treat believes that Art ruins the art of Halloween by being too damn crass
>Leatherface attacks him out of complete fear, making autistic scared noises while wildly swinging his chainsaw
>Entity can't decide whether Art would be good for her cause or whether he'd be too much for even the Survivors

>Pennywise kinda likes him

Attached: 1564500431762.gif (320x287, 781K)

Poor Bubba

What's the Creeper think of him?

>"I don't really want him near my body while I'm hibernating so I'm just gonna keep away from him"

This

I imagine Sam is sick of a lot of the other slasher's shit. He's been around for a long time, and guys like Art just make him miss the days when killers and monsters put some effort into being terrifying.

>"There's nothing scary about hanging a woman upside down naked and sawing her in half in front of her friend! It's just mindlessly brutal savage with no real art too it!"

>"Your names Art right? Well have some craftsmanship in your art then newbie! You're trying to hard and none at all ALL AT THE SAME TIME!"

>"I hate this Entity! It keeps stealing slashers that would be perfect for Halloween! I still can't believe Myers went to the Entities realm of his own accord!"

>"Pumpkin Head? Yeah I know him, haven't seen him in a while though. No one's really summoned him in a good few years. Perhaps, maybe you would like to summon him, he'll do whatever you want for "free" "

>Pennywise kinda likes him
That got a chuckle out of me

>"I think I'm going to sleep for another decade or two. Wait him out."

I don't know if I really want to put the Yellow Lanterns in (or any other Lanterns), but if you do, in one of the previous threads, the idea was that the Guardians tried to contain all magic in the universe, but it goes wrong (because Horrorverse magic is stronger than in regular DCU) and the process destroyed them and Oa. It'd still create the Starheart, and you'd go through the same process to getting to Alan Scott's origin. But it's different in the Horrorverse because Alan Scott doesn't become a full-on superhero, because he's constantly fighting to keep the Starheart at bay, moreso than the DCU versions. He still fights some crimes but it's limited (because he doesn't want to let the Starheart take control) and he's considered an urban legend because few people see him using the ring. Plus he wouldn't wear a costume, he'd look more like the Liberty Files version, maybe with a mask. He'd eventually get recruited for one of those government agencies to deal with supernatural stuff (and mainly also to keep an eye on him).

Parallax would've been contained in the central battery, so that depends on what you'd think would happen if Oa is destroyed, does it remain dormant, or is it freed and takes control of some other world to create a Yellow Lantern/Sinestro Corps?

This is if you want to include it. I think that if you have a Lantern Corps you'd have to limit its power and/or keep it far out in space away from Earth.

Attached: Alan_Scott_Liberty_Files_01.jpg (460x525, 39K)

Well, we have the Space Garrison from Ultraman out and about. If we REALLY need any Lanterns, we can just have them slotted into that as auxiliary members.

Ash can make any situation better. He's just that good.

Favorite Sinestro Corpsman was Kryb, she’s crazy.

Of course Pennywise would like the child-murdering molester demon.

What the hell does this guy do?

Mutilates people
Relentlessly chases after people while killing anyone who gets in his
Cannibalism people and can even drive people insane just enough so that they start killing as well
Smears his shit everywhere
Makes an “art” piece out of his victims for others to see
“Really” gets into his murders
Carries a gun
Once took the flesh off a woman and wore it, naked, which was going further then just wearing people’s faces like Leatherface

And he’s silent the entire time, he mimics laughter to get the point across and doesn’t make grunting noises either but he gets the point across

Attached: B9BC6B81-54AE-45F5-83D2-AB86A284F732.jpg (800x450, 173K)

Sweet Jesus

Yep
And you could say that’s nothing compared to a nig like Freddy or Myers or Jason but Art is the only slasher in a long time that made me feel unsettled
His design is really creepy

He’s not bantering like Freddy and doing insane goofy shit with superpowers
He’s not emotionless like Myers and just doing the job as quick and efficient as possible
He’s not even a hulking power puncher like Jason

He’s just a dude who is really really into murdering people for show, he’s one of the most graphic murders and he isn’t even using supernatural powers, just his tools and while silent he does express him self through body and facial movement
That and he has a gun for when things get difficult. Which he doesn’t really like using

Attached: 4B73D4EB-F376-4197-94E2-B7127CBB88C0.jpg (253x253, 11K)

There's definitely something supernatural about Art. He can teleport, at least, and he consorts with demonic beings.

Doesn’t come back from getting shot in the head?

Yeah, he resurrects in the morgue.

Art is supernatural, but he's not blatant about it. Which makes it worse. He's not usually killing people with the typical ungodly strength of a horror villain. He takes his time, and drags out the anguish for as long as possible.

That poor bitch

Attached: 6D363E90-AD58-4B53-9DE2-E43C9C4E1DC9.gif (620x349, 3.14M)

He’s supernatural but usually just works with weapons
But the first movie he definitely used a lot supernatural stuff

Poor kids

Just sounds like an edgelord.

Somewhat, but his delivery is beautiful

That's 99% of horror villains, you realize?

But the others have a sense of showmanship. These descriptions just make it sound like gore for gore's sake. like Eli Roth.

He’s got his own style, I just gotta respect that, one of the few slashers of this decade to make an impact on me at least.

Some movies are just like that

You watch F13th movies to see Jason’s creative kills and kill count go up
You watch Freddy’s movies for the trippy ways he kills everyone
What did Myers gain from carving that one cops head like a pumpkin and finishing it off with a lighter inside
And that time he stopped on a doctors head so hard it went to mush

>demons are afraid of doomguy
so how do slashers react to him?

Attached: Doomguy_2016.jpg (800x800, 170K)

A vast majority of slashers have some kind of demonic origin, so he'll rip and tear until it is done.

Even Michael knows he wouldn’t stand a chance.

The Abandoned House. Nobody was murdered here, there were no mysterious disappearances, nor was it built over a burial yard, or previously owned by satanists. It is, by any sane measure an ordinary house. Problem is, it won't let you leave.

How does Cordell fit into the Horrorverse?
He's a very underappreciated slasher

Attached: Maniaccop.jpg (280x222, 17K)

I believe he was resurrected via a Satanic Ritual, also glad Maniac Cop is getting love.

We don't really know enough about him to answer this accurately.

Yeah, could I get a little recap? Sorry.

Cohen's said that he'll legally torpedo any attempts at a reboot, as he's still owned $250,000 from the first movie.

well, fuck

for the best honestly, it would get turned into some political moutpiece

We ever talk about whether we we were using the cursed backstory for Michael or not?

wasn't it already?
The whole premise of Maniac Cop was being afraid of police, and shitty politicians abusing power.
Unless you mean that they'd be more specific in naming targets to criticize

I think in the prior threads there were some people that wanted it to be the 4-6 Timeline.

We did, yeah.

Let's all be thankful that pic related is stuck in a dirt mall somewhere.

Attached: DpKy_DqUYAAEWJ6.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

this is shitty
it feels like pepole aren't asking how to keep things scary and are just saying "dude what if freddy and jason dabbed haha"

Slashers aren’t always serious, and they’re the bread and butter here

What's "scary" to one person will not be scary to another, and likewise if oyure comparing that person's taste to another's and so on. Horror is entirely subjective as a genre, which is something more people need to learn.

This.

I fucking love this shit.

Damn, really? That sucks.

The Blair Witch.

Attached: the blair witch project.jpg (900x583, 156K)

The Blair Witch doesnt even seem like she has a real physical form. She's just a nebulous force with all kinds of time fuckery under her belt.

She could get rid of Brightburn, but I'm not sure I'd want to give her such a potent asset.

The Horror Hosts coming together like this is really neat overall.

Attached: Sutter Cane.jpg (384x288, 12K)

What is this expression trying to convey?

If you really want to include SCP stuff in this universe then it basically makes everything else seem small-time as a threat. Jason and Freddy are jackshit compared to something like SCP-682 or SCP-231.

That’s why for the most part each of these characters and foundations are more or less self contained
The foundation deals with anomalies but Slashers are incredibly evasive and hard to track
You capture them or kill them and they just come back and keep escaping or continue killing, shit like this is what keeps them as major threats

>Myers somehow escapes confinement and will even play dead sometimes
>Freddy is in the dream world so it’s already hard to contain him and if he’s at the foundation as just a norma dude again then he’s guaranteed to die resulting in him going back to his old shenanigans
>Jason can just break out whenever he wants and tank most shots. If he dies then his soul will just possess people until it possess something big and strong like 682
>Someone will always fill the Ghostface mask
>Chucky can’t escape easily but he can put his soul into other dolls and transfer his own into a human being, maybe even another SCP, he technically can create an army if he wanted too

And they all teleport apparently

Attached: 381121F9-CB82-4A6E-BDAA-D11A59D2B096.png (767x813, 301K)

That or there is just so much shit going on that they can only track and contain so many things. The foundation has to deal with more then repurchase thousand SCPs, a lot of them are world ending threats.

You can’t catch them all chief.

Are you implying that the people here put any actual thought into this?
I'm pretty sure even braindead Hollywood fuckheads like Shane Black put more thought into their stuff than this.

Shit like Deadites are still around, or the Hiss, or the Tall Man, or Cenobites, or any number of other things. The Foundation is definitely one of the biggest dogs here, but it's not curbstomping everyone else quite yet.

Also, what and said.

Attached: The_Dark_Presence.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>And they all teleport apparently
It's a defining Slasher trope at this point.

Attached: killer-bob-dale-cooper-twin-peaks.jpg (900x506, 109K)

The scp stuff is kinda too out there to be able to take Jason or Freddy seriously when there’s a giant unkillable lizard. Totally kills the appeal.

It’s all about the little things

Cartoon Cat is probably a bigger threat then The Ink Demon, it’s more violent if anything.

Attached: 95A14BC0-0D12-4B49-9B48-FA044914809A.jpg (288x450, 20K)

Who?

Cartoon Cat

Attached: EC4CAA49-3CFF-4EB2-BAFA-F73DC2C1AC90.jpg (768x1024, 179K)

being Neil Gaiman

Speaking of Slasher and SCPs

>Each Slasher needs to be on constant surveillance as they are somehow capable of escaping containment with despite doors being locked and no sign of force entry or escape
>Myers and Jason are both frequently sedated so they don't just burst out of the room
>despite even this it is highly recommended that they still be on 24/7 watch as they might just be biding their time
>Freddy can't teleport away like the others can when he is contained as his weakness is being in the real world and losing his powers, just being a normal guy with a finger knife glove
>Freddy has attempted suicide by any means possible, from trying to fork himself to death to assaulting the guards and other officials to get them to shoot him down so he can go back to the dream world
>He is in a straight jacket and on suicide watch
>The ghostface phenomenon can not be properly contained as when one Ghostface dies another or two takes his/her place and it's all about finding where the new killer will be
>Chucky is to be contained within a glass box and any shipments of other Chucky dolls are to be burned immediately
>Creepypasta's are extremely easy to contain, they only escape when they die and spawn somewhere else, likely their home turf making it very easy to recapture them

Attached: wraith 4.png (888x888, 43K)

>Horror
>Not poorly written complete shit

Pick ONE

Fuck off.

What got deleted?

Just some guy asking a question that may or may not have been horror related, regarding Antigonus.

What's Antigonus?

I dont know

Bendy seemingly can't do much away from the studio in which he was made, and he can actually be destroyed unlike some other threats. Even if the Ink Machine can just recreate him, the fact is that he's not indestructible.

Cartoon Cat seemingly has no weaknesses, and it literally terrifies everything else in the setting to the point they stay away from the dirt mall it lurks in. And the only reason it's still in said dirt mall is because it was seemingly imprisoned there. If it ever actually escapes, everyone is fucked.

What about stupid internet ghosts?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4

Attached: the_cat_with_hands.jpg (342x526, 18K)

Fuck me, not again!

They offer you free basement space.

That's a fucking nightmare.

What the actual fuck

Attached: tumblr_pn1burfUq91sr89cd_1280.jpg (1280x1301, 240K)

Cartoon Cat needs a Snickers. He's not himself when he's hungry.

Y'all need Jesus.

Attached: jesus slasher.jpg (355x500, 61K)

We all know this is what happens when they meet

Attached: 1568588240270.jpg (2700x1800, 278K)

Ghostface is a curse?
>Creepypasta's are extremely easy to contain
kek.based

Candle Cove might actually be pretty difficult to contain, since it technically doesn't exist outside of the perception of children. They'd need mnestics deal with it properly.

You're really overestimating slasher characters. Most of them are weak pathetic shits who would get their asses kicked by 90% of the stuff in the SCP series. This thing alone would obliterate every slasher out there permanently. The only major character I can think of that stands out power-wise is Pinhead, but he's still a bitch compared to SCPs.

Attached: Dr Clef's Proposal.jpg (382x400, 13K)

Unbound Pinhead is a planet-sized monstrosity, per the comics. And there's the Tall Man if he counts. But overall, yeah. Slashers might be strong, but there's a lot of horror shit that goes beyond them.

The ultimate battle of slasher autism.

So what are gonna do on 31 october ? Comics and movies ?

We'll probably just discuss whatever. Maybe if there's any new releases around that time, we can talk about them.

Still waiting on the next Local58 installment

Him and pinhead would be good roommates.

Pinhead would probably be the best one to reign him in.

I think the general idea in previous threads is that Horrorverse Prime SCP is not as far-reaching as regular SCP; Prime versions just focus on larger threats.

The situation with Ghostface is that basically no matter what you do, there WILL be a new Ghostface. It's something that's just become a sort of rule following the emergence of the first one.

Makes sense.

jeez i havent seen this in years

Bump.

CAT. WITH. HANDS.

A genuine case of copy cat killing and considering at least half the GhostFace occurrences involved Sidney you could say that SCP foundation would have reason to believe that she’s some sort of anomaly and either keep watch on her or have her contained
Then the problem would get bigger when the MTV series Ghostface happens and another GhostFace who doubled as a newspaper writer occurs, Sidney would seem to have no more anomaly affects, that the GhostFace affect moved on to another similar case and just random people who would end up dawning the mask

Attached: F36ACD1E-D8F4-4B8F-9714-564A22BBF757.jpg (422x357, 23K)

But really, the truth of it is just that people are stupid and will follow any kind of movement, no matter how suicidal or ridiculous.

The movement and origin is big and threatening just enough for the foundation to assume its paranormal in nature

>Implying Jesus would ever set foot here

I'm 99% certain Michael just does evil and sadistic shit for the sake of it.

Except he gets beat by an autistic kid with an eraser

Freddy would shit his pants. Then die with said shit in his pants.
Michael would get his arms torn off in seconds.
Jason would get his Machete rammed through his skull, and then his head would be torn off.
Chucky? Dead in 2 seconds. He's a fucking doll.
Leatherface would probably understand he's outclassed and drop the chainsaw and flee. Doomguy would steal his chainsaw too.
Art would be running for his life but die anyway.
Pinhead would struggle with him a lot because Doom Slayer has no interest in power, only cleansing the world of abominations like him and the cenobites.

Hell even creepypasta monsters would struggle with him. Jeff? Slenderman? Smile.dog? Eyeless jack? The proxies? Dead. Fucking. Meat.

Attached: b220805a8702fc15edacf6148544b776.jpg (564x863, 113K)

Los failed sure, but the events behind said defeat were far more involved.

The true Crimson King as Dis is never faced.

Pretty much this.

>it's over 10 years old
Jesus

Bump.

Only William is the man who can challenge him and live.
Australian dickery is the only known counter to pure unfiltered rage.

It's not like he can go down to hell and beat the shit out him there.

Oh sorry that was for this guy.

Is that a reference to the poem "Antigonish," about The Little Man Who Wasn't There?

Attached: MillerMan.jpg (1600x1000, 74K)

Yeah.

>the events that took place in Us was a surprisingly 2 day event that was quickly undermined within the following weeks as those that weren’t killed by the Tethers armed themselves and shot down a bunch of handing hold jumpsuit wearing fucks
>reports of a guy wearing a blue jumpsuit, a mask, and a knife was reported to have walked among them and was even killing some of them as well
>Only a few knew who that was and everyone else dismissed it as rumors and it became just another unfounded urban legend
>Tethers that ended up in crystal lake or other specific haunted spots like where the Blair witch lives were either found dead or had gone missing and some found looking like they were gone for months even when it was a few weeks into the Tether extermination

Attached: 0AE60465-66A4-44AB-B80B-5A4084CAFEBA.jpg (557x471, 67K)

Antigonus is an ancient Greek name meaning "worthy of the father."

>tfw all the Tethers die becuase theres worse shit than them out there

bump

>Madlad Australian occultist vs the Doomguy
Battle for the ages, right here.

They both also love bunnies.

Who's William?

William takes it a little far, tho.

Big Bad from FNAF. Words alone cannot do him enough justice.

>FNaF
>Horror

Geddouddahere,

>the Little Man Who Wasn't There
Wait, isn't that a beetles song?

FNAF's horror. Whether or not it's horrifying is definitely up for debate, but it's cemented itself as the Saw franchise of horror games.

>using tv tropes names
Yikes!

Big bad as a term was first used in BTVS, IIRC. So not only is it Horrorverse-related on that alone, it also predates TvTropes. But I don't expect a shitposter on Yea Forums to know anything worth talking about.

>300+ posts
>60 IPs
why am I not surprised?

were you expecting anything but a circlejerk, shitposting to ban it and a lot of curious anons out of this thread?
really, these fuckers should just wait for spooktober to post these threads
it's only like 14 days away, jesus fuck

Attached: lardy.png (325x500, 9K)

Hide the fucking thread. Why are you so goddamn retarded.

In some non-shitposting related news, the first chapter of Showdown Bandit has released.

Attached: 98XFUC1.jpg (2048x1049, 137K)

You could always post on Yea Forums and Yea Forums like intended instead

If MCU and Steven Universe spam is fine with your thin-skinned ass, then these threads really shouldn't be a problem. Go choke on a dick.

>tfw it's real

Okay what the hell. apparently Art blows up bathrooms and writes "art" on bathroom walls with his own shit. This guy is as fucked as Pennywise.

He also murders (and presumably diddles) children. Because of course he does.

Is he even human?

Definitely not. He displays blatant supernatural powers on several occasions. He's just unusual because he prefers using shit like guns or similar to kill people instead of ripping them apart barehanded.

But he CAN be killed right?

Temporarily, yes. He'll revive after an indeterminate amount of time.

Yes
And then resurrect himself seemingly whenever he feels like it, probably only when he can safely escape and leaving behind a dead body of whoever was unfortunate enough to be near him at the time

Sooooo... say this motherfucker killed him over and over again, would he get pissed off or flee back into hell knowing he's outclassed.

Attached: 1564079387121.png (900x696, 804K)

He'd probably flee after a while. Not much out there that can fuck with Doomguy.

Attached: DlL1_CHUcAAqh-G.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

Doomguy would kill Art permanently the first time. He's already done it to supernatural enemies that are way stronger.

Honestly Brightburn was pretty okay for a horror capeshit film

Really wanna see those other JL monsters have movies

Yeah, it was pretty good. Probably because they played true to its horror aspects.

Did they make back enough of their budget to warrant that?

Pretty much this.

According to BoxOfficeMojo, it’s made 32 million worldwide at this point and has a six million dollar budget.

What will be the story of child paly if chucky is in her bishojo chucky (the soul is still Charles Lee Ray)
What's going to be different ?
For example, why would Andy's mom bought her son a pretty girl doll ?

Attached: 10-c.jpg (750x635, 31K)

apparently the creator of ticci toby doesn't want to talk about the character anymore and has gone on to draw weird grotesque shit

Attached: Jeff 1.png (555x888, 113K)

I want to see an what if story
where Jason impregnated
Bree to teach her the lesson and consequence of unprotected sex and being sluty.

Attached: 22D41FE8-3128-4B44-A512-ED13A873128B.jpg (360x450, 34K)

I remember you. Still based.

Major differences would probably come from Chuck trying to seduce Andy (and failing).

James Gunn and James Wan would probably produce a sick live-action Elfen Lied film

Can't be any worse than the manga.

Eh. It was okay. It should probably get rebooted though.

so, a comedy then?

FNAF definitely has some comedic moments, but it's more dark than anything. Jeremy slicing his face off with a guillotine paper cutter in HW is funny for all of the time it takes you to recognize what was actually said.

So it's still a comedy then

Most long-running horror franchises eventually use more comedic elements. So you really have no point here.

The games have some intentional comedy but overall it's meant to be serious and that's where the real hilarity comes from.
Mainly from how Scott tries to make the serial killer more and more evil. Retconning in that he's an alcoholic vampire who drinks soul smoothies and runs over dogs just makes him come off as goofy.

I don't think it's meant to be fully serious. Elizabeth and CC maybe, but William's silliness is basically entirely intentional at this point.

Literally none of the AUs can even compare.

Where can they even go with it?

IDK, I got the impression Scraptrap was meant to be scary.

Steven Universe is a cartoon show and the MCU is based on comics, even if the quality of the threads are shit they still belong on the Comics & Cartoons board. Horror movies, video games, and literature are not Yea Forums unless you're specifically positing Yea Forums adaptions of them which you aren't.

(You)

Attached: 1F050609-1F03-4C99-AF72-E43C44AC1EA2.jpg (1009x702, 228K)

How is this wrong? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's off topic.

(You)

You could always go back to Yea Forums and Yea Forums if people telling you that you're on the wrong board chafes you so much.

>(You)

HELLO?

Attached: GOODBYE.jpg (740x1024, 263K)

Not an argument

(You)

(You )

Spamming is against the rules too but I guess you're just lucky that Yea Forums mods don't do shit

There's like three people forcefeeding you. Seethe harder.

All I did was make a factual observation and all three of you (if it is three) immediately sperged out

Sucks how we're not getting another Friday the 13th for another 5 years or so. Miller and Cuntingham are acting like douches right now.

Fuck off.

5 years is being obscenely generous. That IP is in a level of legal hell words cannot describe.

If you won't fuck off to Yea Forums and Yea Forums I won't fuck off from your dumb thread