Jake, what did I tell you about badmouthing chairman Mao?

Jake, what did I tell you about badmouthing chairman Mao?

Attached: Jakelonginvaari.jpg (720x540, 216K)

stop

kek

he would be old enough to have seen the horrors

>Implying Jake would know shit about Mao
My older sister and I are both Chinese Americans and I'm the only one of the two who actively talks shit about China and Mao

You do the Lord's work.
But know that they are watching you now.

Is it true he banned Winnie the Pooh from Chinese internet?

Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
A copypasta that causes China to ban the site with said pasta
Posted byu/AstroHamsta
ILOVEKARMA
9 months ago
Silver
A copypasta that causes China to ban the site with said pasta

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Fuck. Didn't realize I copied the rest of that stuff.

I said this last thread, but he literally abandoned china for new york--I really doubt he has any real allegiance to China

tell that to all the chinese migrants around the world rioting against hong kong in behalf of the country they left

BASED

I thought most of the people overseas trying to stamp out pro-HK protests were "students" (who are just spooks) and actual students who are just completely brainwashed by the CCP

Oh no my parents accepted me for it regardless of our different views on politics
Family is family
I don't hate China or the Chinese
I've been there numerous times and my relatives are some of the nicest people I've met
I just hate their government and Mao for being a fucking idiot
Sure there are chucklefucks there (I can attest to that) but every place has chucklefucks

That was Xi
Mao's dead

>Netizens outraged by sad expression on face of Uyghur woman forced to marry Chinese man as part of government assimilation program

Attached: 465154.jpg (1566x800, 446K)

>That pic of rice and frozen kebab

Attached: jesus mafia.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Mao's been dead for over 40 years m8, the internet as we know it didn't exist then.

>Mao for being a fucking idiot
True, the entire communist episode was a disaster for China. Personally I hope that the chinese will be able to get rid of their autocrats and not be spied and controlled upon for the next centuries or so.

Attached: chinese history.png (3218x1424, 181K)

Considering the Government provides funds for major businesses so they can buy up more of other economies, I too hope the Chinese government changes for the better.

Not mao but the current dictator. It's because pooh was used to make fun of the current guy in power

Either china will swallow up Hong Kong through sheer force of population size and flooding it with mainlanders, or Hong Kong's (plus taiwan to an extent) mere existence will force mainland china to change while in gridlock. HK is the Abel in this situation. No amount of propaganda can suppress the fact that HKers and taiwanese have much more reasonable models of governing and how their societies are structured, and that cant go unnoticed by the chinese populace living in the mainland forever. Where billionaires will at least get a legal trial instead of being flat out disappeared for simply not pleasing the government.
Mainland China's aggressive 'fuck you I got mine' culture and methods is toxic in both the figurative and literal sense.