Kill Six Billion Demons KSBD

“Learn this – Amris – Learn – the best and truest way of killing. The blade that tastes without striking, like a snake sampling the air. It sheathes only in flesh, and hides until then, not moving a muscle.”

– Shadow Art Tome

>Evening in Rayuba lasts a scant hour or so, after which there is a night of exactly 8 hours, year round. Exactly.

Attached: KOS90.jpg (980x1515, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT13ijUfSts
youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g
youtube.com/watch?v=gi8839yopoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solomon, what are you up to?

>tfw tournament of gods and demons and can't enter

Attached: kakakakarmen electra.gif (500x720, 240K)

Sweet Jesus, that Gog booty. Also fishguy with the pompadour head in panel 2 looks swanky as hell.

kind of weird seeing solomon chilling with gog.

Ruh roh

>hey mistah s watcha plannin' on doin' now?

Jesus how can she be so cute

So who's portraying fake Allison? Or did she split herself with the key. She seems to have her thumb up so maybe she disguised Nyave or Princess by using magic

After all those years of fucking I'd find it hard to believe Solomon didn't glance at that Gog booty at least once.

Did he check out that booty?

That's an Allison action figure, you can see it in panel 3.

Why is Gog-Agog allowed to walk around Solomon territory? Or Capital? Or Tournament?

Why is he talking to her personally like that? Aren't they enemies? They look more like friends.

We're entering the third act lads
What will happen

Attached: KoS extremely real.png (643x199, 19K)

shes made of flesh eating worms, user.

Solomon places a great deal of importance in looking magnanimous and upholding the idea that the Demiurges are enlightened god-kings. Also given how he treats the other Demiurges compared to Gog, he might also have something of a blindspot towards her due to her childish nature and his personal history. Plus it's either that or go back to Gog-Agog worming 1/3rd of the contestants like she used to do.

K6BD - Now with 100% more thick worm ass!

Attached: KOS90.jpg (685x282, 97K)

Gog is like the orks in 40K. Disorganized, childish and chaotic. If they ever got their shit together and got organized they'd steamroll everyone in the universe.

Did you guys see new slay the spire character has a card that references this webcomic?

(Couldnt find a pic without the jojo pic pasted on top)

Attached: d88gfi4mgam31.png (776x580, 294K)

She killed 1/3rd of the contestants when they wouldnt let her be the announcer

Gog Agog can kinda just do what she wants as a demiurge - plus she's chldish and pissing her off it a garuenteed way to have millions of peopls worth of worms come for you - its said she once managed to take over 1/3rd of the tournament just cause she felt left out.

Also for talking personally - they weren't always enemies. When the pact was made Mottom mentions after they would work together in some sort of capacity. Even if they are no longer friends He and the other 6 are the only demiurges left. They alone understand the things they've gone through together and they have a lot of history - Mammon even called Mottom friends when she burst into his vault.

god cock > worm pusy

I need to crash my dick into that clown's whoopee cushion if you know what I mean

snail dude is neat

She has at least three of them, too.

I like to imagine that Gog does the MCing for all events in the multiverse

Is that Allison i the background of the last pael?

It's a toy. I too thought it was some cool new power born from the key

Solomon is probably one of the few beings in the multiverse who can put his dick in that and have it come out in one piece

He's a prideful motherfucker, remember? He's probably totally convinced he could take her. Plus, he still thinks he's the good guy, and that he's a just leader.

oh boy

Is it *not* a reference to Morrowind?

HAHAHAAH! LOOK AT GOG-AGOG, HAVING ALL THOSE FIGURINES...what a NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

>A few changes

Ready for a free for all, fellas?

Nope. One of the devs confirmed it was directly a k6bd ref.

Oh. That's a little disappointing.

>Recently, I have read the great tome of "Hunger Games"............

datass doe

wait what, why?

As cool as seeing some more fights with crazy martial arts bullshit would be, I'm glad abbadon has clearly not wanted to draw a million fights and is having allison do her own thing / change the tournament rules mid-way through. He's also confirmed on twitter that this book is wrapping up.

At the pace of this comics updates that just wouldn't be sustainable to give the 6 pages the first fight got to every round.

She's singing the flintstones theme song.

Attached: 1555719262121.jpg (600x1070, 50K)

Doo doop
Doop do doop doop

Attached: serveimage.png (512x600, 159K)

I've missed seeing Jadis' acolytes. They have a great aesthetic of old garb and shiny futuristic elements to their designs.

Jesus christ that ass. I just want to do everything to it.

He can't get rid of her. Much of the multiverse is literally filled with her, so the other demiurges mostly just tolerate her showing up. She'll fuck off when she gets bored.

Consider this

Gog

but her ass is BIGGER

Attached: 1564102572027.jpg (710x508, 360K)

Gogs ass is already too big

coward

>that
>too big
Please, it'd barely count as a decorative throw pillow. How is she supposed to smother you with only that?

based

bIGGER THAN bEfORe

I'd be the fastest way to escalate things, given that Abbadon insists shit will hit the fan real fast
>Only the strongest fighters survive
>Cameos from the Gokus of the contest
>Vengeful Iron gets the chance to get to white chain
>Allison uses her Incubus amp, Maya notices it
>Three way battle between Solomon, Maya and Allison
>Gog goes apeshit and ravages the land, we get her backstory, probably from Incubus
>Solomon is forced to destroy Rayuba to keep her from spreading through the universe, and like Mottom and Mammon lets go of the thing keeping him stagnant and swears revenge on Allison
>All out demiurge war
>The hosts of Metatron are posed for war against throne
>Book ends with Jagganoth's war machine starting its advance

Weren't we supposed to get to see Vigilant Gaze out and about and doing stuff?

Attached: Vigilant Gaze.jpg (137x178, 17K)

An angel appeared a few pages back tailing white chain. Although he looks more like Vengeful Iron than vigilant Gaze

If you ask nicely, I’m sure she won’t let the worms take over you.

>when both the Key and the Successor are finally here
How long has Solomon been waiting on this moment?

Maybe he'll pull a Thanos and try to rip it out

I'd be cool to see the technopriest in action

Also where the hell are the other pursuers? The big baby alone should really stand out among the crowd

I wonder what would cause Dave to crack the most? His losing the tourney because of Allison or his losing the tourney because he fucked up his own plans by accident? I can see it going either way at this point.

The second, because in the first case, he can tell himself that he lost to the heir of all creation.

Given that Solomon represents Pride, I'd wager what causes him to crack is the tourney putting him in a situation where he can't regain control. Losing Zaid to Alison wouldn't really matter too much, he'd probably act all gracious and try to get on Alison's good side, but losing his empire to someone who has zero interest in keeping it going would force his hand against the image he presents to the universe.

I feel like Rayuba is toast either way. He'll follow the same pattern as the other demiurges so far and snap out of his stagnation

Could Steven redeem him?

Attached: Jagganoth ksbd.png (567x465, 451K)

Jagganoth is the way he is because he's never felt love in his entire life - he only knows war and both has PTSD and a childhood so warped he can only function properly in war. This is the exact kind of villain that Steven can fix by teaching love.

Literally toast or figuratively toast is the bigger question.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT13ijUfSts

Well he can take her. Nobody can just really kill her permanently. She's like a weed in your garden with so massive roots underneath that you can never really get rid of it. Would need something like Key shenanigans, spiritual lobotomy on all worms that are linked to each other in the hive mind.

Other anons are saying that he thinks she's childish or that he doesn't think she's a threat but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the exact opposite, as in Solomon is the only demiurge that actually understands the power that Gog wields and he treats her with a higher amount of respect and caution compared to the other 5 because the others don't think she's a big threat but Solomon knows otherwise.

I miss the big guy. I really hope he shows up again soon.

is gog capable of having sex or is she just too crazy for it?

What is Gog race/species again?

Just a mass of worms that achieved godhood. Completely unique.

SALAMIIIIIIIIIIII

I fucking love the creature/character design in this comic

Jag's in particular is so simple but great looking.

Can't wait for him and Jadis to take the spotlight

>Can't wait for him and Jadis to take the spotlight
Agreed. But I know that when I see both in action I'll be a little sad as we'll be in the final arc. Jags because of war reasons and Jadis because the glass is the only think keeping her from deteriorating further, physically and mentally. I don't think she could sustain herself outside it for very long

parasitic worm-pile clones. She's a gestalt being.

>tecnhopriest
This. Didn't imagine they could just wander off on their own and join turnaments to try to become demiurges and stuff.

Worm hive mind.

If he won then Jadis could have control over 2/7th of creation. He obviously wont win tho

Solomon: youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g
Gog: youtube.com/watch?v=gi8839yopoM

Love how the sky suddenly got so ominous

>funny
>dummy t h i c c ass cheeks
>big nerd with figurines
>multiple clones with different personalities
>clown waifu
>oldest demiurge alive
>best MC in the multiverse

I have a soft spot for characters like this, like Sardonyx from SU
that feel when no Gogfu

Attached: sol_o_mon.jpg (1000x711, 260K)

Shit you're right. I had to go back and look. It's been blue skies until now.

She runs all kinds of entertainment and can be millions, maybe billions of people at once. She is always getting some

GOG
IS
CUTE

I don't think the effort to stamp her out is worth the trouble and she knows that.

2019 really is the year of the clussy.

It's called 'evening' anons

Bump

How can shit get real in such an over the top comic? Any shit getting real is just a slight deviation from comic's "normal"

Granted these past few months the comic has been slow paced and sort of boring, so hopefully things will pick up

There wasn't much action since the senile lady kicked the lazy dragon ass.

>Granted these past few months the comic has been slow paced and sort of boring
It's called "the first part of the comic book", user.

It's what now?

Attached: curtains.png (423x751, 209K)