What is your honest opinion of Family Guy Yea Forums?

What is your honest opinion of Family Guy Yea Forums?

Attached: peter2.png (512x512, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doo7sye41Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...The last cartoon

It insists upon itself

I did not care for it

its freakin sweet

It gets too much hate from people who watch animation YouTubers and think they have a high IQ for not watching it. Its had some pretty mediocre to bad episodes, but I’ve caught some of the new ones and they’re okay to good.

shallow and pedantic

It alright.

I agree, shallow and pedantic.

What do you mean, "it alright"?

Beter

first four seasons are pretty good, fifth is okay, and crap immediately afterward, but Mayor Adam West and sometimes Joe had their moments.

also mandatory favorite cutaway:
youtu.be/doo7sye41Ow
with the mystery box and bobby mcferrin as runner ups

Attached: 7B42B8B5-243A-4EF7-8F17-177EF540193F.jpg (1141x828, 392K)

Peter is hot.

Attached: peter 1555893370451.gif (336x264, 702K)

Like the simpsons it has been unfunny and nearly unwatchable for twice as many seasons as it was funny.

The voice of the weak and the downtrodden.

Very good, very comfy, and very re-watchable. American Dad and Cleveland Show are both good too.

Attached: IMG_5663.png (797x597, 317K)

aside from the die hard and halloween episodes cleveland show sucks

Early seasons are pretty good.

Underrated and funny as shit. Not as bad as anyone makes it out to be.

It's animated Dada-ism.

It was created to not just satirize but attack the family sitcom. It didn't just double down on the cynical satire that the Simpsons ran with but it assaults the ideas of classic sitcom tropes/standards and TV culture to the Nth degree.

And from there it just kept going, going into shock humor and doubling down on that as well to where it's just one big fucking mess, that just attacks the idea of a sitcom but offers nothing in return.

I wish seth died

SIMPSONS DID IT

All he does is voice on the show user, and even then I don't see that ending it they'd just get impersonators.

What's the best episode and why is it Brian's rebab?

It shallow and pedantic, sort of like Mii Verse. But yeah. It alright.

90% Shit and 10% Funny. Which makes it better than most of its competitors which are 100% boring.

Shit after Dan Povenmire left.

Early seasons were funny. Post-cancellation was also pretty funny until about 2008ish and then sunk into complete shit by 2010. It remained as such until around 2014-15 when it became SLIGHTLY less shit. The meta jokes are better than the unironic preaching phase but they rely on the meta humor way too much. No need to describe family gore. We all have seen the worst of the worst of that. Also don't take my view on the 2014+ seasons as a defense of the show or a complement or anything. Still some HORRIBLE fucking episodes. Like the Stewie therapy one.

Attached: 1782D563-2A49-48CE-8E38-B3AB41F4CF69.jpg (661x360, 65K)

>offers nothing in return
what could you possibly offer?

In its prime it was goofy middle school humor, everything after that is edgy high school humor. It can be funny and fuck if I didnt love norm as the grim reaper, but it’s not very watchable

Crap, BUT the episodes that are good are really good.

Attached: 22D937FE-B62A-4D52-AB6B-4AD51F3AE2FC.jpg (750x1037, 403K)

Was funny and clever and now it's not.

It sucks

Attached: 1B74F0D7-9467-4B03-A1FF-EF075F21C84C.jpg (194x689, 70K)

It's a guilty pleasure of mine and appeals to my inner dumb edgy teenager.