That time Townsville was taken over by a communist gnome

>That time Townsville was taken over by a communist gnome

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVOl00B7J48
youtube.com/watch?v=z26mRazdcmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey! How 'bout your lives? Girls, you gotta give me your lives!

>youtu.be/GVOl00B7J48

Attached: ea98f3c91c61a844563d62eb61ec305b192cdf4c.png (600x600, 473K)

>tfw mrenter hates this great episode

Attached: incrediwat.jpg (465x442, 33K)

Is Jack Black a communist? I know he lives in California so he must be a Democrat which is just a communist lite.

Wasn't Jack Black, although they wanted to get him. Jess Harnell voiced the gnome.

Considering his attitude, he's probably a member of the YANGGANG

youtube.com/watch?v=z26mRazdcmA

Attached: gnoming.jpg (259x194, 9K)

LET'S LIBERATE THE PROLETARIAT MY JABBLIN JABLES

I thought he lived in Seattle. Which I guess isn't SO different.

personally, I think Jess was the superior choice

This is really a bad, rushed, disjointed mess of an episode that doesn't make a lick of sense. The gnome literally solves everyone's problems and gets rid of all the villains that have ever plagued the city, the writers literally need to have him smile creepily, take the girls' powers and look somewhat vain (but not really that much) to make him look bad. Everyone is perfectly fine in the utopia he created, including the PPGs who can finally have a normal childhood free from the superhero's burden, and no one is shown being oppressed or having his individuality denied.
But then all of a sudden the professor shows up for no reason dressed as a butcher singing about muh freedumbs, the girls turn angrily on the gnome and free the villains returning everything to the status quo. Am I expected to believe that it's the gnome that does the brainwashing here? Not the professor or the writers?

Oh and the singing is bad too, except for the not-Jack Black gnome parts.

Honestly, Yang is better than the other Democrats. He hasn't called for open borders, and when he talks about immigration, he talks about it in terms of high-skilled immigration.

>communist gnome
His name was Allende and that was the chilean average height, you fag!

this.
The gnome also didn't overthrow the landed ruling class, didn't seize the means of production, didn't redistrubte assets stolen from the poor by the rich (eg. wage theft), and really didn't do anything other than wear red.

The gnome isn't a communist. This episode was pointless.

FREEDOM BEEF

Never saw this episode.

Is this really what happens?

What a fucking /pol/ cringe

Sadly it is.

based Craig McCracken
probably one of the only few libertarian cartoon creators

Attached: dont trumble my rocks.png (540x360, 80K)

B-bros, why is Yea Forums suddenly defending communism? Whatever happened to truth, justice and the American way?

Communism is the American way
The Gnome was right, you know its true

post more versions

I will kill you dead

Attached: thorni-we-are-the-mighty.jpg (480x272, 30K)

Better hurry, winter is coming, shotacon boy

>Yang is better than the other Democrats. He hasn't called for open borders
...even though he promised to give illegal immigrants free healthcare before actual citizens.

>Oh and the singing is bad too
The Professor's song was fun, but yeah all the other parts blew.

They tried to squeeze in a message about how you need both good and evil in the world; any political element is really vague.

This episode would've been fine if they just took a little time to flesh out what the hell was going on, show if the gnome really was wrong or if the girls were just restless or what. But they actively chose to waste time on those repetitive, annoying as hell songs.

What makes the gnome different from any other villain that would have taken over the town and made everyone "live for me"
Getting rid of villains was good, making everyone become a slave under the lie that they need him to keep the peace was bad
He litterally looses his powers, its not an argument. He borrows the powers to seal the deal, no more good or bad but then he breaks the deal by using his powers for bad

You were not supposed to point that out

>He hasn't called for open borders
not a single Democratic candidate has, you should watch something other than Fox News sometime. Some of them want to reduce penalties for immigration but nobody has ever suggested Eu-like open borders

Also he literally tried to bribe people to support him last debate, so he can go fuck himself

Has Craig ever said anything remotely political?

lol yeah, that's actually a pretty accurate play-by-play

Hey now EG Daily was great, shame she sung the least out of the three girls

What is the problem with Communism friend?

Attached: 191258.jpg (1077x1054, 154K)

Too perfect for the typical Yea Forums user

He does also braiwash everybody in town, including the villains, into wearing cult robes and chanting while bowing for him.

nah it it was the typical Yea Forums user he's have a nazi flag not a communist one. Also he'd be about 200 pounds heavier

Voiced by Wakko Warner.

Attached: Wakko.jpg (180x208, 6K)

Back to plebbit.

Truly the best Warner sibling

t. 400 pound Neo-Nazi

>Caring about mrenter’s opinion

That's all I got

>Caring about anyone's opinion

>Also he literally tried to bribe people to support him last debate
?????????????????????????????????????

communist kill them self retard.
t.slav

>"winter is coming"
>to a picture of Lauri Torni
You bet it is.

Attached: 1450214265178.png (341x406, 147K)

Bro, he litteraly made people happy slaves.

Of course he’d be heavier as a non-commie. Starving and communism goes together like a horse and carriage.

>Having an opinion

Why the fuck all these cartoon gnomes are so fucking ripped?

Attached: 1448957075428.gif (550x400, 263K)