So is there any marvel comic series that is more realistic and doesn’t include much cosmic stuff...

So is there any marvel comic series that is more realistic and doesn’t include much cosmic stuff? Something like Iron Man or Captain America MCU movies.
I know Ultimate exists but I read the first few issues of Ultimate Iron Man and I swear to god it’s the dumbest shit I’ve read.

Attached: ECC6D62F-4B13-4743-AE4A-EC2C0E16AA41.jpg (427x448, 42K)

Brubaker Cap

Runaways - it's not gritty and occasionally they encounter high magic, but it's the most realistic portrayal of teens (and later, college students) I've ever seen in superhero comics.

Miller's Daredevil. Yeah, there's a bit of supernatural stuff occasionally but it's quite grounded for the most part.

Also Season 1 Maddy is best Twin Peaks girl.

I’m good with magic stuff, I just hate when it’s overused and not really explained.

bump

You could try Punisher MAX. It's outside the mainline continuity and never gets more fantastic than your average action movie.

I read it all and loved it until they changed the artist

P

Attached: EPget59.jpg (165x208, 4K)

What a waste.

what did he mean by this?

Lol based

fuck you

Kill yourself faggot

eat shit

I'm going to fucking kill you nigger

AH GOD
AH FUCK
I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS

Attached: Sad_Zaheer.jpg (468x468, 76K)

Attached: da_boys.jpg (1242x906, 137K)

10/10 worst post thank you user

d

Q

Anyone think this was assisted by a shitty program? It's just completely unrelated to this thread.

Fuck you in particular.

>That number
>Wasted on a fucking single-letter post

Attached: image.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

>seething oldfags believing that GETs still matter

Attached: Kristoff, Doom is disappoint.jpg (588x812, 88K)

This guy did enough to screw people over, he wasn't posting about the thread at all.

>This guy did enough to screw people over
Which is what the ENTIRETY of Yea Forums has become, a focus on shitposting and fucking people over. It's better to just adapt to the current state, because there's absolutely NOWHERE else decent to post about anything.

Why in my thread tho? What did you mean by this?

Charlie Huston's Moon Knight

Attached: Witch Laughs.gif (500x375, 994K)

honestly based

Attached: 1559511024515.jpg (750x733, 424K)

plz ban

it probably was

RIP Septs
F
can an user screencap this

baste

Attached: 1537814501453.gif (399x369, 39K)

nice bot faggot

Attached: 1556495882226.jpg (514x836, 424K)

My sides have been destroyed

Hi, 2011 newfag here.
Why were gets praised for? I don't get the appeal?
Also, how was he "screwing people over?"

>how was he "screwing people over"?
He made a post that's not even related to the thread and clearly this was done by a program/bot to make sure the post is exactly at 110000000
Gets are nice numbers, and it will be a complete waste if the post is something like the one here with just a letter and a random picture.

okay but other than an off topic post, how is it screwing people over?
Like, the only thing one gets with GETs are (You)s.

anons here really want to get those (You)s and I guess it's offensive to (probably) the whole of Yea Forums that a robotic post will GET 'em instead.
This, here, I think, is an example of a get that is not screwing people over

I know that one GET that was gotten about thanking an user for a nice comic that he is enjoying made people happy.

this one that's also a 'not screwing people over' post, yeah
I feel bad for the OP of this thread, the discussion was killed thanks to a post

Test

I bet Yea Forums did this.

Attached: 624215.jpg (600x930, 171K)

Thread derailed. Sorry op.
I'm still gonna recommend you something: the New Universe, the imprint made in Marvel that coined the slogan "the world outside your window". Pretty grounded despite having some superpowers, every issue takes place a month apart in real life, showing realistic consequences for the existence of these paranormals.
Best of the bunch: Star Brand, Troubleshooters/DP7, Psi-Force and Nightmask.

Attached: IMG_20190616_235130.jpg (1244x1920, 800K)

you

fucking

bastard

>That fucking get
>WASTED ON A SINGLE LETTER POST
FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER

Attached: C83B66C5A2D14A638711FB54DA7E46F2.png (547x386, 130K)

completly wasted

bruh
if it's a modpost then why this thread

Attached: 1255783417104.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Okay, have a crappy weekend, hope your house burns down!