What was his dad's problem?

what was his dad's problem?

Attached: tumblr_po7w3oDfoX1rehl3i_540.jpg (540x284, 29K)

>Who the fuck posted my photos on Yea Forums
>this is insulting and unacceptable

Attached: IPsP1eSj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

He resented his son for causing his wife's death, and was such a miserable loser that his only pride was his scholastic athletic esteem, which wasn threatened by how much of a loser his son was

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Was he really that bad as a father or are people just memeing?

watch the movie

He was embarrassed by his son who caused a city wide panic with mass property damage for something that seemed like a false alarm. They both became a social pariah, and he resents him for it. Plus he never stood up for him and believed Chicken Littleā€™s story.

I dont want to watch it again

He really was a shitty father

His wife died and this

Roosters aren't monogamous and don't take care of chicks

Buck hatred all comes down to one issue: Buck only reconciles with his son AFTER Chicken Little is revealed to have been right about the sky falling all along.

There's no scene that shows Buck Little struggling to reconcile his love for his only son with the stress of dealing with public humiliation. He seems to be genuinely resent Chicken Little, and would probably have continued to resent him the rest of his life if aliens hadn't invaded.

It was a recipe for disaster.

His son was a cuckboi fuckboi cluckboi, I'd be disappointed too.

Something happened to the mom, but they never say what. We don't know if she's dead, or just walked out. But that clearly impacted Buck, who ultimately just wanted his son to do nothing for both of their sake.

it gave me a little kek

Did this fucker seriously thought that he could win the election with that stupid baby face

son there's something you need to know
in a few seconds, I'm going to scream like a little girl

ONE
LITTLE
SLIP

Death Battle: Who was the shittier dad, Buck Cluck or Perry Babcock?

Attached: Perry Babcock.jpg (640x960, 68K)

not Yea Forums... but Gendo Ikari is the shittiest dad on animation. and because there's not a Clarrisa adaptation yet

Attached: Gendo_Ikari.jpg (180x250, 6K)

When I was a kid and watching this I knew he was a horrible father. It took an alien invasion that proved his son was right for him to show any kind of faith in his son. In most cases the parent wouldn't believe the kid but they'd still stick by their child and show some kind of support. This guy did none of that and actively showed contempt and embarrassment over his son.

Perry I'd say is a bit worse if only because we get absolutely no reason for him being as cranky about his son as Buck. Sure, Norman "acts weird" with his claims of talking to ghosts, but you'd think the man would have just either tried talking to his kid or attempt to get him help for his seemingly poor mental condition. Buck, while not particularly well explained (only implied through bits of the dialogue), was clearly someone on edge because of his role as a single parent and having to deal with the whole town basically hating him and his son to the point of wanting to kill them.

Neither, John K's dad is worse than both

Attached: John K Father.png (520x3372, 2.37M)

Puta madre
I laughed

Definitely Buck. Perry's a normal guy who can't cope with the fact that his son sees dead people, Buck's grievances are way pettier.

el chiquen litul

Geez I guess I understand why John K is such a cunt

lolipop

Attached: lolipop.png (1313x737, 951K)

Man, what a cunt