Reggie Forever

She will get her shit together! Maybe.

Believe in Reggie!

Attached: 1568254752271.png (467x463, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

panagiotiszois.tumblr.com/post/187335283890/how-to-save-your-netflix-show
pastebin.com/JGpzbGGx
youtube.com/watch?v=dxk3c_SbWMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

Attached: 1567817501946.png (1252x1756, 295K)

Also pls post some Butt Witch. My folder is getting cold.

Attached: 1566192202327.png (707x1000, 494K)

Twelve Forever?
More like
Season Two Never Ever
:'(

What are the odds that they actually made 52 episodes and split it into two season?

I believe in her through and through!

I'd be very happy but it's a Netflix show - if they had the episodes they would just dump em already

On the bright side, once Netflix's exclusive rights expire in two years, we may eventually get to ask what the full plan for the show is/was. Unless the show is supposed to go full dark mode, we know Reggie will grow up. I'd like to know how, and also how much spaghetti is spilled along the way.

Not necessarily, they've done split seasons with many of their animated shows.

no shane, no care. FUCK shadi petosky.

Todd and Ester are basically Shane cut into two. The former is especially reminiscent of him later in the season.

Yeah but how will Shanefag insert himself into two brown kids? Shanefags are the pettiest cunts ever.

Esther is full black.

I wish the shitposters would've steer into the Tristan direction.

Yeah. Least that would make for funnier posts.

I think she's more Obama black.

I like Tristan. He was a whiny little bitch but he obviously has problems at home. Also his design is much better than Shitstain, I mean Shane.

Makes me wonder if we'll ever get a antagonist on the Bethune side of things.

Retards won't stop being retarded just because you believed hard enough

I feel like we wouldn't get an over arching one simply because the Bethune protagonist is just kinda everyone/thing. Reggie is fighting her reality all the time. Problems with her mother, Dustin, kids at school, etc. In a way, she's her own antagonist.

Not with that attitude.

She's not retarded, she's autistic. Autists can be pretty intelligent they just get too obsessive sometimes.

Attached: 1568167204101.jpg (1200x1600, 253K)

And?

Yeah, honestly.

AAAAAH

Attached: god hand.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Eye

Attached: regwoah.png (613x465, 320K)

duuuuuh

Attached: blaa.png (487x597, 358K)

They did it for she-ra, probably voltron too... ;_; i want to believe

Attached: 1565337352669.gif (611x801, 1.49M)

Her mom is hot

go away todd

I don't care if Buttwitch has a male voice, I want to bang her so badly.

But if it turns that she has a shlong, I'm running away as fast as I can.

Attached: 1565724372156.png (1920x1080, 435K)

There are basically two paths they could’ve taken.

>Keep Reggie as a demented asshole who only cares about herself and play it for laughs like the pilot.
>Have Reggie have to deal with the reality of growing up, and learn to be a better person also serving as a POV character.
Instead they chose to walk down the middle and give us...
>Reggie, the socially manipulative asshole who constantly in denial about anything she doesn’t like, and it’s not played for laughs cuz she’s a POV character.

Did anything ever come of the creator being a creepy fucking pedophile who perved on a child in front of his mother?

Attached: 1489781195564.png (455x454, 272K)

She was fired from this before that stuff came to light so it doesn't matter

I'm pretty sure it's the second one.

she can transform her body at will, i'm sure her genital situation ranges from nothing to everything at once.

either way, you're still a coward

Attached: ezgif-1-2c71ef24a4f8.gif (600x600, 996K)

What could possibly lead you to believe that?

The way things are going, I won't be surprised that Reggie starts to live in Endless because she gets fed up with a rejection and goes full on psycho and her friends try to take her out of there resulting in destroying the entire Endless Universe with it. But along the way, the some of the residents of Endless go back to the real world and would turn out to be real people who also too decided to live in Endless and became psycho.
I wouldn't be surprised if Buttwitch comes back to the real world but turns out to be a clone of Reggie, representative of her fears of growing up, similar to how TKO was to KO.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Fun Idea; the last season of the show that never was deals with Reggie's world falling apart, and Buttwitch being there for her.

Pretty sure a old "Friend" is out for revenge.

Attached: 12forever.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

i wish this green slut would sit on my face

Attached: 1559412805186.png (264x258, 56K)

I don't know OP, even a kid less than half her age didn't think hopping in a box to go down the stairs was a good idea.

It's not like her friends, family, and people in general really like her immature behavior. She's shit on throughout the series for that.

Like user said she was fired so the punishment is done. But twitter thots (and frogposters from /pol/) want JUSTICE so they're clamoring for the show itself to be pulled from Netflix even though it was mostly a product of other people.

Attached: frogposter is an sjw.jpg (1080x1255, 372K)

I don't think they'd go that far. But it would be cool if they had her run away for a weekend or something and start to see how batshit Endless is. And then she learns to take a more extended break from it. At least for a while.

SHANE'S REVENGE

Attached: 1565817834254.png (420x1075, 220K)

Ester and Todd seemed near to Endlessification from a week inside. Do you think Reggie would be more resistant? Even more susceptible?

Wrong. I still did that shit until age 10 because it's fun, but I used a loose seat cushion just to be safe. Many others never stopped well into adulthood. How did you think shows like Jackass were created?

Shut up, you silly fag.

Well that's the thing. We don't really know the point of no return. How long was it before Elmer got doll limbs? Could he still be brought back? Is there a resistance factor? We just don't know! I think Reggie would be just as susceptible though. However she might deny it the whole time.

As a grown ass adult I've gone down my stairs in a sled and out the front door like in Home Alone. Shit's fun man you should try it.

You first, faggot.

Attached: 1550488421870.gif (320x240, 603K)

>The clown isn't hateful we're just doing it ironically
>This shit in the pic
The dude who makes the first angered power jetpack better double down before these fuckers get heart attacks trying to "Own the libs/nazis"

What do you guys think would have happened in the series finale? I have an idea.
>Its been three years
>Reggie has been growing up whether she liked it or not, making her retreat further into her little world
>Even at fifteen her friends are telling her she needs to act a little more mature
>She kicks them out for "growing up"
>Without her human friends, Buttwitch is able to pick at her mind more and more
>So much that Endless is beginning to fall apart
>Reggie has such a strong connection to this world it was literally relying on her to keep it going
>Reggie and Buttwitch have a long, drawn out confrontation
>The island is falling apart all around them
>Buttwitch is now trying her best to keep the place from falling apart
>Tries to tell Reggie that she can still be a kid at heart while being grown up
>Reggie doesn't want to hear it and is out for blood
>Buttwitch pins Reggie down
>Forces her to see that Endless was falling apart because of her
>She falls to her knees, mentally defeated
>She has finally accepted that she's been a complete and utter bitch and has caused all her friends to abandon her
>But thats when Buttwitch tells her that they haven't abandoned her, but she can't face them as she is
>Growing up is scary
>But it'll be okay
>Buttwitch was here for her
>They take hands and nod
>There's a bright flash
>Big Deal is going hysterical
>They've fused; Reggie with Buttwitch's maturity finally accepted
>Buttwitch was really her, her own projections and fears
>Before, she couldn't handle that idea
>But now, together, they could take on the world
>They emerge from Endless, stopping it from falling apart, with a smile

>NOOOOO you first!
frogposter is seething.

Attached: christopherson.jpg (761x593, 208K)

legit the only thing I want to see is Reggie to bring her father to endless and see why Mom left him

The only thing? It's weird how a lot of dads in animation now are assholes now.

>Frogposter
If you want me to be.

Attached: 1542873112337.jpg (27x21, 833)

Would be pleasant, but I don't think Reggie is that instrumental to Endless. It seems like a very old place.

It's creators projecting their daddy issues.

He's not even an asshole since apparently it was just out a mutual understanding of "We're both not compatible".

I figure it latches on whomever is around it. That being said, even if it wasn't the battle would be devastating since she'd be pulling out all the stops to kill Buttwitch.

Well what about Todd's mom? She straight up abandoned her family.

Yeah true, Daryl doesn't seem that bad.

>If you want me to be.
It already is you. You chose this a long time ago.

Attached: sjw frogposter.jpg (1078x749, 226K)

That's also a issue.
Why does most cartoon parents need to have problems? I know not all of them do, but most do.

there are no "good" parents in 12f, Judy is trying, but has no way to relate to her daughter and wishes that Reggie would conform more than she tries to see things from Reggie's POV

Todd's got a dad at least, whos main issue is that he seems to have intense money problems, but he still tries to connect with his kid.

I'm glad that Reggie's dad's deal was that he wasn't ready to take care of kids, not that he was like, unfaithful, or something of that kin thats kid friendly. It's a good foil to Reggie, seeing an adult with the same mindset as her.

SCHIZO

Attached: pepe665.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>the punishment is done
>twitter thots
I mean Yea Forums wouldn't let up when Zuke got shitcanned, so why are reacting like this when people want to shitpost all over Julia in these threads, or elsewhere?

I mean, endless is a place only miserable children go.

Her mom didn't leave him, they didn't confirm who left who unless I'm forgetting something. It just didnt work out.

Cousin is a wedding planner (Big money apparently almost doctor level surprisingly) sad fact some people marry purely out of just getting out of their house or away from their families and just jump headfirst (To varying degrees of success). So yeah cartoons are slowly starting to reflect this sad reality

>I'm glad that Reggie's dad's deal was that he wasn't ready to take care of kids,
Judy does paint him as being kinda jerky. But that could just be her bias. It might just be that she liked his playful charm in the beginning, but after two kids that shit gets old. So they just didn't work out. I do hope we get to meet him someday and get his perspective on the situation.

I get that, But, all cartoons?
It does suck, Why can't we just have a "normal" family in a cartoon?

Impotent frog still seething.

That's an SU thing, right? SU is a whole other can of worms.

I still think it would be cool if Buttwitch came to the real world and she slowly emerges from the ground to be a darker version of Reggie herself and they had a fight to the death with some of their powers intact. But the fight becomes mindless and they both get tired of it. Then Reggie realizes what she needs to do. So she instead shows love to buttwitch and even through all the fighting, she was ready to accept the truth and hugs her, hugs her hard like there's no tommorow. Buttwitch tries to reject it be soon accepts the hug and hugs back. They both apologize and accept each other and they soon merge to one. The merger causes an explosion that makes everyone forget the fight, except it doesn't effect Todd and Esther. Reggie finally accepts that she had to grow up, but she can still enjoy the things she loves.

Attached: 1542465203014.jpg (232x232, 10K)

Getting her shit together implies growing up, which goes against the entire premise of the show. Being twelve forever also means being insufferable forever.

Butt Witch is Shane. Endless twisted him and kicked his mental shit in. Last we saw him, he shapeshifted into a giant mom. The tranny seed was there all along. Screencap this.

Attached: tumblr_npdzjwLNzb1utkpj2o1_1433365052_cover.png (500x500, 164K)

craig of the creek

Craig of the creek? More like I took a leak in the creek!

Attached: Mung.png (600x648, 227K)

Seriously though, I had to look that up.
Never actually watched it. But it's kind of a rarity to find a family it seems.

What’s her name again?

Attached: 48289493-F9A9-4025-A16D-C32BAD615B9C.jpg (551x639, 81K)

TurdPriest

She's a creeper?

>which goes against the entire premise of the show
It's almost as if her growing up is the entire plan for the show, and it's meant to end when she turns 13! Why else do you think they included clear time markers in the show as well as signs that the seasons will change? Oh that's right you never watched the show to begin with.

Anal Enchanter

Attached: IMG_20190904_001336.jpg (3079x4096, 825K)

#FreeJulia

>and it's meant to end when she turns 13!
I really wish they had called the carnival episode Big Deal Forever so they could have saved Not Twelve Forever for the finale.

Maybe it'll be "Nothing Last Forever".

AWWW MAN

>Reggie Forever
>Twelve Never
They have options. I hope it could be "Twelve Never" because a series finale ought to change things up more.

Don't any of you bastards post that damn greentext.

>So we back at the park

"Thirteen Forever" not obvious enough?

It wouldn't make sense because you can't be 13 forever, just like you can't be 12 forever. Even future Reggie knows that.

Attached: IMG_20190910_223050.jpg (1200x2487, 182K)

I feel like Reggie Forever would definitely work for one of the final episodes, one where she kinda finally gets it all and accepts that she can still be herself despite growing up. Not Twelve Forever just sounds better than Thirteen Forever since it fits the whole accepting you have to grow up motif a little more.

Alternatively they could go the Pepper Ann route and have the final episode be (Full) Grown Forever, set ten years in the future to show how her life turned out.

Damn your sick soul user. This image brings guilt and shame to my core!

We need more Reggie biting her lip. It's so cute.

Attached: raggy.png (883x767, 852K)

>Like a Chinese company conspiracy, it’s the death of nuclear family...

End of Twelve. Friendship is (not) Forever

>bambi is a conspiracy plot

This show is actually really good. It seems like it won't get season 2 though which sucks. Definitely seems like they were going to make Reggie realize she's attracted to that 8th grader and I would guess they were planning to end the show with her asking that girl that makes movies out after she spends some more time with her or the other way around. She's obviously super immature and kind of an asshole a lot throughout the show but she definitely showed that she is maturing some as the show went on.

I’ve literally never seen this show but Reggie is CUTE

See it. The first episode is around twenty minutes and the others are all just over ten. Three or so would be enough to see if you like it. Ten if you really wanna push it.

I'm still holding out hope until something official comes up. As for Connelly. I'm not so sure on her being endgame. She might work for a summer of love. Or just friendship leading up to Reggie admitting her feelings for her. But in the end she'll be heading on to high school. Literally leaving Reggie behind as she grows up. Which might spark Reggie into wanting to follow her, rather than stay a kid forever on Endless. Though there's also the possibility that Connelly might not be gay and Reggie will get rejected, which could cause a serious regression on her part.

Agreed. Definitely give it a try. It's a great end of the summer show and it's easy to get through quite a few episodes. It can be slow at first, and most of the heavier plot lines come later. But it has a ton of cute and funny moments all throughout the series.

I think her getting rejected would be fine and a good way to end the show honestly. They could end with her mom consoling her and Reggie accepting that not everyone she likes will feel the same way and them ending up staying friends. Reggie has more than once overreacted and then done the right thing, I don't see why they couldn't show her maturing over the second season and end the series that way.

It could definitely work out. It's possible she might even bring her to Endless at the end of the summer. Even though they'll be in separate schools and not romantically involved, they'd still have a place to hang out and it would be the kinda thing that solidifies their friendship forever.

>be sophomore user in highschool
>don't really care about girls because they all seem like shallow cunts except for one who is pretty nice funny and into some cool shit like you
>she's also sort of hot and bit of a tomboy
>become friends and get pretty close over course of half a year hanging out and even get to know some of her friends as she gets to know yours
>maybe this is a good time to give it a shot let's ask her out for a real date
>"ooh, but user you know i'm gay right?"
>user's virgin heart breaks
>mope around and be moody and depressed for at least three months straight and almost cry at one point thinking about ending it all
>near end of junior year hook up with one of her friends for angry grudge sex
Fuck Reggie, she needs to experience young heartbreak and rejection to build up her character. Conelly reveals she's fucking Shaun on the regular, so Reggie gets depressed and cries for months before becoming more chad and fucking Conelly's friend CJ. You can tell CJ will be a serious semen demon when she gets older. She's got Velma energy.

Attached: 1564795797705.jpg (783x963, 85K)

She's not autistic. She's aware of how other people feel, she's just mad that they don't feel positively toward her.

Rejection would be a very interesting and refreshing angle that they could take, And there could be a lot of reasons for it. Maybe Connelly isn't gay. Maybe she already has a bf of gf. Maybe she is gay but comes from a super religious household and isn't ready to come out yet.

As for Shaun, I don't think they'd be together, but I do get the vibe that he could have a thing for her.

Nobody who matters thinks that's creepy
Thinking teenagers are equivalent to children is what's actually fucked up.

Attached: raggingonhair.png (908x1016, 872K)

Attached: dont-talk-to-me-or-my-son-ever-again-5405777.png (500x522, 98K)

ITT: People pretend a nothing show is a super dramatic coming of age story

It's not super dramatic, nobody is claiming that. It's a comfy show about growing up struggles, with a cute protag who is actually awkward instead of mary sue awkward. Almost everybody in her town doesn't like her and anons are naturally gonna relate to that feeling of isolation. What makes you think it's a nothing show?

>She's aware of how other people feel
Barely, she's pretty bad at it.

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Nah, she'll get stuck on that island and get eaten by Butt Witch. Or better yet, make Reggie into another Butt Witch.

Attached: 18 Forever.png (570x730, 127K)

>Angry grudge sex

The best fetish.

It would be creepy if Shane end up being some early childhood friend of Reggie that got stuck in the endless and Reggie forgot for some reason.

It'd be better if he just came back as an older kid. Tristan was like proto Dustin. So they could introduce Shane as one of his friends.

I had a similar experience, but she still went on that date with me and we had a blast.
Raven, where-ever you are, you're one chill lass.

Attached: C40F1975-7B37-4C11-BF7C-938D7B531B43.png (814x1139, 84K)

Attached: A98377B7-6E24-44BD-9176-4E587AA7584B.png (800x1145, 63K)

They don't call her the Posterior Enchantress just for show.

Attached: 565EB0EE-8475-4967-993E-DEA5E4B793B7.png (814x1145, 42K)

I hope that if Reggie still goes to Endless as an adult, she at least changes up the outfit. Imagine a 20 or 30 year old running around in that pastel colored kid shit. It's kind of unsettling. Switch those weird shoulder things for a cape, replace the palm tree with a visor, and just change the overall colors to something less candy colored.

Attached: A1CD448F-155D-40FC-BA9C-1260AB56CC77.png (660x640, 746K)

I got from very reliable sources that each season would have taken place 1 year or so apart, with Reggie going each time more into denial, so much denial that her number would stop changing and it would still read 12 despite her obviously not being 12 anymore. This would cause conflict with her friends as they would be way more open to growing up, they'd appear less and less and Reggie would get into even whackier adventures every time. She would have become obsessed with finding a way to keep everyone the way they are, not just herself, to a point where she tries to lock herself and her friends in her fantasy world forever. I truly believe these "spoilers" because as I said I got them from trustworthy sources close to the writters of the show, specifically, your mom's ass.

Cunt Fish

Anger of youth

Attached: 1566655968816.png (895x1004, 574K)

Recent popular shows from the top of my head where protagonist has nuclear family: Miraculous Ladybug, Star vs FOE, Summer Camp Island. Amphibia and Gravity Falls have them too but they are irrelevant.

Has the massive tranny following got the show a second season or not?

Attached: file.png (1418x881, 925K)

Very nice

No, that's her girlfriend.

No S2 confirmed and I don't know what you're talking about, trannies are mad about the Buttwitch and constantly whine about her being a ""transmisogynistic caricature"". With that plus the thing about the creator being a predator and a pedo (for real, not just crying wolf) I don't think a season 2 is very likely.

I can dream though.

What's this news about trannies attacking the show? I only know of one post.

I hope we get a episode where Judy and Reggie finds something in common. I feel like a stabilization of their relationship would be instrumental to Reggie's growth.

There were numerous on Tumblr and Twitter but they're admittedly kind of hard to find now (most 12F discussion is still on "JV is a pedo!") and I suspect a couple were deleted.

They were what you'd expect, though. People saying that designing a hyper feminine looking character and giving them a male voice actor is offensive because it's intended as a "haha a tranny" joke, and that it's especially egregious because the character's a villain (and associating "queer traits" with villains is dangerous and bad blah blah blah).

Of course, they're all retarded and wrong because BW's whole thing is being sexy and adult, and there's nobody with a voice sexier than Matt Berry's, so checkmate atheists.

Attached: EBxhxhLUwAAzXEG.jpg (722x1200, 123K)

*Licks lips*

Use lip glam ye old fart.

I want to marry Buttwitch!

She's smexy and sassy, but she'll be bad relationship material. I mean, look at how she treats Big Deal.

Part of it is just learning to put in some effort. Like with the dress shopping. Judy framed it more as a chore, something Reggie HAD to do whereas Esther framed more like a game. Judy needs to figure out ways to make mature things seem more fun, to go with the flow of Reggie's imagination. Similarly Reggie needs to not immediately push things away, but try to think of a way to make them more fun herself, to make it suit her style.

As for something in common, Judy seemed to be doing some sort of needlework in Locked Out Forever. So maybe they could bond over arts and crafts a bit?

Apparently there's a request function in Netflix.
panagiotiszois.tumblr.com/post/187335283890/how-to-save-your-netflix-show

Attached: 1565032466139.png (1366x768, 515K)

I wonder why that last part hasn't been done sooner. I'm sure its setup for something.

I was one of the writers on the show. This isn't true.

I hope Reggie won't change too much. Yeah she's selfish but I really love her character.

Attached: Beggie.png (794x658, 352K)

You're in love with a self-centered brat.

Attached: stupid dumb bitch.png (558x748, 124K)

I think she'll mellow out as she grows. She'll retain her sense of imagination but she won't be as loud about it. Just a chill, creative, awesome person.

Attached: FishyReg.png (777x579, 361K)

That's not a reason for a divorce

Incompatible parents make not good children.

Neither do single parents

ahem
pedo creator

Is she /ourgirl/?

Yeah, but my point still stands.

>Implying that I don't want to be emotionally abused by my wife.

Oh god I'm so lonely.

Like, even aside that, she seems generally immature.

She did seem to grow a little bit in Not Twelve Forever, though. She has the capability.

Yeah, but it's like around Reggie's level.

He's an asshole because he doesn't ever go to see his kid

You lost me at "1 year apart".

Well yeah she's basically Reggie in a mature body.

And more outwardly asshole-ish.

[citation needed]

Anyone get Caroline vibes from this show?

Attached: button key.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I hope she mellows out too. Like I don't want her to be an ally, but i want her to learn that Reggie isn't the one that changed the island and start focusing her efforts elsewhere.

It'll be interesting to see development on the villain side. It's not too often you see that.

Even if she did figured out the island in its current state isn't Reggie's doing, she still wants to transform it into what she wants it to be, so there would still be conflict. Maybe we could see a more diplomatic inclination if she figures it out. Perhaps by splitting the island up.

It'd be interesting if she started hunting for the truth, all the while still running into the kids and getting attacked because they think she's up to something/after them. "Away with you, you insolent children. You're not my query today."

In regard to diplomacy, if they go island hopping she'd have no problem just taking over. Might be a good incentive for them to stay.

I don't think Reggie would jump so quickly yo violent situations as before. A meeting between would still be tense though.

*to*

Perhaps, maybe they'd just spy on her for the episode. Try to figure out what she's up to. Maybe give a Big Deal a shake down of sorts.

Attached: memememe.png (500x558, 362K)

Attached: eyes.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Nope.

Trannies hate this show because something something Matt Berry

I want to fuck that.

Attached: Embarassed Reggie.png (1168x1000, 340K)

I won't judge. That bed looks pretty hot.

It made me sad that according to Reggie, the last time she saw him was when she was 4. How does she know he's even still alive? 8 years is a long time to not see your kid. Judy claims he still loves his kids but she's being extremely generous if the 8 year thing is true.

Why is she naked?

Keep telling yourself that

If both the creator and the fans are pedoshit then maybe this show deserves to die

Attached: 1565949415957.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

That's kinda the weird thing. Judy never mentioned if she still has any contact with him. Like he could have at least sent a card for her birthday.

Pretty obvious, isn't it? Cropped porn.

Attached: Reggie Nervous.jpg (1500x1500, 226K)

She's wearing one of those strapless dresses and she's embarrassed for it.

>I'm running away as fast as I can.
Not fast enough, user. Not fast enough

Maybe he gives child support.

I wonder how Reggie would react to doing anal for the first time?

Todd says his mom walked out on them

Attached: Suffering Reggie.png (630x443, 162K)

I mean, she done grosser things.

Oh lord
Oh lawd

This is getting me too fucking hard, stop. STOP

How about you just fuck off

>YWN pound Reggie's ass while she hopelessly tries to play it off as if she's totally cool and fine with it
Our inner minds are the only way to make these dreams a reality

>She will get her shit together!
in her 30s

That and art. Well, """art""".

It's still art, user. If Jackson Pollack is art then this is too.

If it works it works, also it's kind of hard finding ""art"" of this show

I know I'm really late to the larty, but does anyone else feel like some of the residents of the Endless are pedos? Especially that Tasty yellow desk guy

No. I think they're just conditioned by Endless to adore children.

>Kelsy thinks you're really cute, user...
>But if you want her, you also have to go through me...

Attached: 1550939149504.jpg (1080x1350, 268K)

It's my opinion that Endless is a predatory dimension that connects with isolated kiddos.

Attached: Other Mother 8.png (611x783, 183K)

That's a lie. No woman has ever expressed attraction to me. Not falling for your sick plans Vickerman. I'm on to your games.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "Other World" was a part of Endless or within the same spectrum of realms.

Say, has there been any "literature" written lately?

I sure hope so. Definitely seems like they have some financial issues here and there. Also is anyone else annoyed that they never said what business Judy is trying to start up?

It's definitely not a predator. It simply does what it must to help them learn their lesson.

well what a coincidence, just as I finished writing

Ah, I see

Pretend? Reggie's probably easy to manipulate but I'm really curious how that lead to uh, that.

Oh poo, looks like the mods are doing their jobs.

Dang it, that means writing about the show is off topic again. No more greens for now

Put it in a thread over in /trash/ or something. Making a thread is optional.

Or a pastebin

user do you bother to read the post chain you're replying to?

Just Tasty Troy gives off those vibes. Borbo seems like a general degenerate, and other islanders like Pretty Please or Tanopy are more childlike. I don't see anything pedo about Guy (he was more interested in older islanders like TV head girl and Darla) nor Mermaid Johnson Mack and Beefhouse who seem like the more mature figures on the island.

Who the fuck knows about Dr. Tenders and Galaxander.

Guy seems like a predator but not into kids

I think Tenders is just a manic who's probably not even a licensed doctor and Galaxander only seemingly expressed attraction to the pink shark.

I don't get it. If you get us trashed, discussion will be moved to /trash/ anyway. Why not just post all that shit there in the first place and leave blue board discussion alone?

i just want porn of the chubby punk girl
how am i alone here, why is there so little

Pedos and fat fags rarely overlap apparently.

We like pushing our luck.

It's inevitable. There's no thrill of gamble because this always happens to threads like these and you're just fucking the rest of us over.

There's a lot of nu-sherafags who want to fuck shimmer or whoever that fat one's name is, so there's definitely interest. If the show gets a season 2, then Gwen interest will grow because she seems like pretty excellent first gf material. It's just she hasn't shown up much so far.

Let's have a point of discussion. I brought this up in a previous thread just before it died.

If we go with the theory that Darryl is the one who changed Endless to be more fun and whimsical for his children, do you think he ever brought Dustin there? He would have been old enough to remember it, but also young enough that it might be something he thought he imagined. Maybe it's why he's so into conspiracy theories. He wants to believe those happy times with his father were real. And if that place could be real, then surely other things like lizard people could as well.

I feel like Dustin would then know something is up with Reggie.

Maybe, though again, he might just think it was all a weird dream or fantasy and just not have connected the dots. It's always the conspiracies closest to you that you miss.

It depends on how much they want to make Daryl a part of Reggie's journey. Kids cartoons either have the character: realize the parent was neglectful and never there for them, and that they have a loving supporting family already there for them that includes their friends (Soos from GF plays this out exactly) or the lost parent returns to either make amends or return to their kid's life. The latter would be sweet, but imo not as helpful for Reggie's journey. It also wouldn't be very realistic since the guy never contacted her for such a long time. If Daryl cared at all, he would've made at least the faintest of efforts to reconnect. He didn't. I think Reggie being able to grow into a more mature person in contrast to him would fit the show's strong theme of keeping your individuality despite the need to grow up.

Of course maybe it turns out he was trapped as a shivering husk in Endless after all this time, but that's an entirely different path for the show that is more dark fantasy instead of a coming-of-age story that hits points you don't see in most cartoons. I like the former but we already have enough of those. AT shat the bed hard with that and the show went absolutely nowhere. I'd rather see a concise story with a clear plan for its ending brought to fruition, which I think Twelve Forever has, they just need a chance to do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show got darker. A good chunk of anons feel there's a sinister undertone with Endless.

I think a bit of a combination would be good. Like I don't think they should totally redeem Daryl, but I also don't want Reggie to grow up not caring for him at all. It'd be nice if she could meet him again and kinda see what Judy saw. That he's too immature and not really there for her. Or at the very least have her call him and just not really connect. Like she thinks he was all cool and fun, but that's just the rose colored glasses of a small child. Maybe now that she's older a bunch of it might just sound really lame.

>I think Reggie being able to grow into a more mature person in contrast to him would fit the show's strong theme of keeping your individuality despite the need to grow up.
In a way we kinda got this with Sadmantha. Instead of abandoning her creation she took responsibility for her, despite not totally liking her.

I just don't get the sinister vibe anymore from it. It can certainly be sinister when it chooses, but it's not the main nature of Endless. Though I could see things getting darker in the future if the kids start causing too much trouble, unraveling too many secrets, etc.

Samantha was a good start but still low stakes. While I think it was the right decision that Brown Roger didn't stay a monster because having Reggie's best toy friend become permanently changed would've fucked her up too hard and too soon into the series, they should eventually have him changed again but forever. There are some things you will never get back and Reggie needs to learn that next season.

Attached: tumblr_pvpmskD5P51yshltso1_1280.png (1280x613, 677K)

I didn't think changing him forever would be the best. The decision she'll have to make down the line will be whether or not to keep coming to Endless. If she leaves forever, she loses her friends forever. Which is why I hope she does keep coming back.

The season was mostly low-stakes in general. Butt Witch, though a menacing villain, is mostly forced into scheming to overcome the overpowered kids. I'm mostly sure a bigger villain will arise.

Brown roger should have stayed monstrous. His normal form is bleh

Roger returning to being good while maintain his monster form would be interesting while not shaking the status quo too hard.

I will kiss her forehead
AND NOONE WILL STOP ME

Monster Roger would make Reggie's side even more OP. Butt Witch had no chance against the islanders getting a brief upgrade in the last episode. Imagine if Reggie had a high dps tank on her team 24/7. Plus he had corrosive tears.

can we get a green again?

We can't, mods'll delete it for being 'off topic'

There's a nice butt witch thread going on in /trash/, scoot over there.

We still post from the trash bin or link to a pastebin. We could just make other types of greens, like, say, Reggie wondering why nobody is paying attention to her when its September eleven, 2001.

I don't think its around.

You mean /aco/?

Shit dawg. You're right.

Will you vote for Reggie and the girls, anons? Yeah /aco/ my bad. Just make a new one.

>reggie spergout 9/11 edition
Please do.

Attached: piggybackshane.jpg (750x1000, 402K)

Attached: Shane_Reggie_01.png (752x655, 224K)

I really hope they don't try to be edgy by having a story arc where Reggie gets into alcohol/drugs.

Won't happen. and not just cause no season 2

I hate Shane so much. Soft faced little faggot. What kind of 12 year old kid brings an acoustic guitar to school? A shitty self-insert one, that's who. I hope Shadi does bring him back as a tranny with his dick cut off.

I have a version with sound but I can't post it here and also I am ashamed

You know, Reggie has a shit ton of effort sounds in this show. It would be a real shame if someone sent some to zone.

Attached: thwack.jpg (869x498, 72K)

Well if you want to support Reggie remember to go vote for her in Ms. Yea Forums.

Sire, it could give Reggie and her show more exposure to anons, but they're not going to drive up netflix numbers anyway they'll just pirate so what's the point?

Based Shane. Fuck nu12.

No need to feel shame.

That is really lewd

Some are bound to see it in Netflix.

They could support the show in other ways, like buying e-merch.

Speaking of merch, is there anyway to know if they still have any of those seven deadly synths pins?

If they're available in the stores, I think so.

They were free with every purchase a while back, I don't think they were every actually listed on the site. I guess the only way to find out is to just order some stuff and see what arrives.

Is any of the merch good?

I've heard nothing but good things about all of it.

check out these guns!

Attached: beta outfit.png (1404x894, 887K)

I like my key chain.

Gib muscle reggie art

I wish someone made a loop of Reggie kissing her muscles from Butt Witch's origin episode.

I would love if he could retain his cute form and morals while being able to transform into a Monster

It's the fact that the voice is Matt Berry which makes boner impossible. Because I fucking love Matt Berry because he is hilarious

I got the keychain and brown roger. They're pretty decent. The keychain actually looks better than it does on the site.

Man the keychain does look nice but I hate having more stuff than I need on me. All I have is my car key, apartment key, and mailbox key and I really don't want more stuff taking up room in my pocket.

You could just put the keychain elsewhere. Like hang it on the wall. Or make a necklace for Brown Roger.

Attached: itsdaqueen.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

She's like, what , thirteen? She doesn't even HAVE any shit that requires gathering. As long as she's getting decent grades and not shooting up in between classes she's on the right track.

>kneel before your king or PERISH

Attached: the mad king.jpg (1219x915, 470K)

Do you think Butt Witch's magic is limited to corrupting a person, either mentally or physically?

Good question. My guess would be no, since she was able to make that whole castle and all. It's just that her goal is always to use it for those purposes. I imagine she could do amazing things at full power of she wanted to.

There's also the fact she's apparently weakened for most of the season too.

Well Reggie did cut her tail off. And she did say the new atmosphere of the island made her feel weaker.

The show is about a girl who is intentionally keeping herself mentally the same as when she was a little kid, because her dad left her at a young age and she doesn't want to progress past that point. Twelve is probably the most pivotal age in someone's life when they start to form deeper social understanding and developed relationships. She's willingly fucking herself over. Once you realize this, Twelve Forever is actually a pretty sad show to watch.

I don't get why people are over complicating this series. It's just about a girl that's afraid of the changes she is going through. Some kids look forward to growing up and some are afraid. Reggie has shown that while she's still super immature, she has started to accept that they're growing up.

I mean, yeah, it's not on the tier of saving the world but the series is about maturing. Of course that would be super important within the context of the series.

It's something.

Attached: mwahMwah.png (417x485, 245K)

Attached: ohgadMyeyes.png (554x499, 192K)

Todd is ripped.

Attached: tumblr_pvlhzt3hjM1qk0bmeo1_1280.jpg (1080x870, 68K)

His transformations are freaky. It's not as icky as Shane's, who still retain his skin color even as a gross-animal-man thing but's still strange.

I always wondered what the limits to his shapshifting were. Like how big can he get? Can he turn into anything he wants or just a select few forms? He definitely seems to favor a few of them at least. It'd be cool to have an episode were he turned into something totally new.

Most, if not all his forms are of dinosaurs and aquatic. Maybe it's limited to the local terrain.

That's true. Though I'm not sure how Endless island equates to dinosaurs. I wonder if a change of island would change his forms then. Like maybe he'd have more mammalian forms in a wide open plains type of location.

>Maybe it's limited to the local terrain
He hasn't turned into birds or insects, so I don't think it's that general. It's interesting how it's just dinosaurs and sea creatures so far.

He probably just likes aquatic animals and dinosaurs and that's why he can turn into them.

I mean, shouldn't we see more of him liking that?

>dinosaurs
>fish
Hmmm that seems familiar.

Attached: huge deal.jpg (737x575, 338K)

Attached: wonderful makeup.png (1920x1080, 993K)

Butt Witch is bares a lot of insectoid traits. Perhaps insect like beings are malevolent in Endless?

Same user here, I also don't recall any other Endless being having any insect features too.

Attached: heyanon checkit.png (852x915, 670K)

With friends like these...

Attached: bffs.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Ass mage

Wasn't this show made by a child rapist?
Looks like literally anyone can become an animated show creator these days. A shame I'm not a psycho or a sexual deviant or I'd probably be working at Cartoon Network now.

She's thrown out, I think.

Doesn't matter, the show and the creator is the same. There is no separation of art and artist in 2019.
Can her, can the show.

>child rapist
(citation needed)

>or I'd probably be working at Cartoon Network now.
Nobody is going to hire some faggot who does nothing but talk shit about everyone they work with. We've been talking about this for weeks now. You aren't saying anything new.

Attached: 1567996947472.png (973x1079, 986K)

Yeah. Why can't the shitters talk about how much of a chad tristian was or something.

how muscly exactly

>Nobody is going to hire some faggot who does nothing but talk shit about everyone they work with
That's factually wrong, because the majority of new CN hires have been straight from tumblr where that is all people ever do.

no schlong, it's another arm with razor sharp claws.

Not tumor mountain hyper, but JOOCY

Her just gaining a minuscule amount of more tone with her being incredibly prideful and in a cute little gym outfit.

Mack-level beefy Reggie, please.

checked

checked

Attached: 1556594078863.png (343x343, 149K)

When he's right he's right.

Attached: 1566364195356.png (553x772, 512K)

Is that...a collar?

I want to PINCH Reggie's cheeks!

Attached: 6016a8a340134710a06efeb5be1bf475.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Alright, checks out.

Attached: pretty_kek_dude.jpg (1280x532, 147K)

Not her growing tiddies?

>Reggie
>tiddies
I wish

Attached: ReggieBigGirl2.png (673x848, 534K)

This isn't Reggie. This is a cosplaying goblin.

It'll be Reggie soon enough once her mother's genes kick in.

Yeah, when she's like twenty.

Reggie should have proper support

>not wanting to see how Reggie, so used to constantly being dismissed, ignored, or insulted, would react to suddenly having all the guys interested in her for reasons that should be obvious but Reggie is completely unaware of

Honestly that might make for a good story line/episode. Somme other kid gets a crush on Reggie and she just doesn't get it and has no interest in him. So she has to figure out a way to let him down easy.

Disgusting.

Attached: 1567883541961.png (976x690, 499K)

Looks pretty bad.

Attached: Ugh.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>when her boner pokes your balls

Hot.

Attached: 1564245532634.png (850x1100, 329K)

okay

Attached: atesomeveggie.png (1404x894, 327K)

Yes ha ha ha

YES

Attached: buzz.jpg (450x432, 32K)

Where's the porn of Reggie getting mating pressed?

Man, the B.L.U.D method is working wonders on her.

That sounds painful user.

I’d watch it

I hope we get more episodes like the babysitting one where Reggie is faced with a responsibility and or being positioned higher in the societal chain in general. How one approaches such things really shows who they really are.

Damn. Apparently Kelsy's is block-happy now.

So I,was thinking on that and one idea i had was Judy's business. We don't know what it is but I was thinking something along the lines of

>Judy tasks Reggie with a simple task like taking inventory or even just cleaning the space out before they can open.
>Reggie decides it's too boring, ditches to Endless.
>as a result Dustin has to do the work in addition to whatever Judy tasked him with. Possibly of his own accord to cover for Reggie.
>she comes back and he basically guilt trips her. "Mom worked really hard for this. You could at least try to help."
>Reggie has to admit to ditching as taking on more work as punishment

Something along those lines.

Judy is a nurse, they mentioned it like 3 times and she was working at the hospital when Reggie was there.

She mentioned she sells crafts in the mall episode to Ester.

She is a nurse yes, but she said in the mall that she was trying to start up her own business. She never mentioned what it was though which is super aggravating.

Odds are she would be making around minimum wage if she tried to sell crafts. People really underestimate how long that stuff takes. Just knitting a hat takes me like 12 hours so if I charged $7/hr for my time, that hat would cost almost $100. There's a reason at anime conventions you mostly see people selling crochet stuff though, it's way faster than knitting.

I mean she just says business so it might not be crafts at all. She might be trying to go into real estate or even open her own pharmacy/clinic. We really have no idea.

By the sounds of it, I think its semi-online already. Since she's a lone mother in a lower-middle class household, I suspect it must be something art related or something.

It occurs to me that this kid-brained dumb girl probably smells bad. Probably inexplicably sticky all the time too. Disgusting.

Attached: what bitch.png (1920x1090, 1.55M)

Dustin did said her hair was unwashed. Her not daily showering wouldn't be the grossest thing she done.

Still wouldn't people here from, y'know. A few may even like it.

Is this worth watching?

I like to think Judy has bigger ambitions than that. But I guess only time will tell.

Watch the few first episodes and see if you like. Should take under a hour or so to determine.

I feel for her. She's done nothing wrong.

that's why her hair sticks up at the sides it's from how greasy it is

Attached: 1514011512338.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

It's definitely worth watching in my opinion. But that's just an opinion. Watch up through ep. 5, as that's one that deals with some lore. If you don't like it by then, then maybe it just isn't for you. But if you can, shoot for at least ep 10. They're only 11mins long, save for the first one, so it's not hard to get through either.

lel

Nothing a good hosing off can't fix.

I'm genuinely happy I gave the show another shot. I remember really disliking the first episode when it released and complaining about it as if the show was a failure.
I'm glad I realized just one episode is not enough to judge and entire show on.

Attached: i_wanna_stay_young____by_victorydanceofficial_ddeliv0-pre.jpg (894x894, 89K)

Ayy welcome to the autism ship! You're here forever!

Same. I always just saw Reggie as a whiny brat, but as I kept watching she got much more sympathetic.

Reminder that rewatching this over and over is the easiest way to let Netflix know you're still interested in the show.

Good for you user. I'm glad the show grew on you.

I actually find it really heartwarming that this show seems to have appealed a lot to many young kids especially lgbt ones despite all the discourse about transphobia or the creator allegedly being a pedo and all.

I think it's destined to become a cult hit, kinda like Megas XLR was.

Attached: tumblr_pxuxz5euWp1y1vfu2o1_500.png (500x455, 132K)

I wonder if we'll see those green worms again. Maybe we'll see Butt Witch assume her Mega-Form again and perform a kind of villainous rescue on Twelve facing off against the new villain.

>ywn get a full body hug from greasy haired Reggie
Why
Live

Attached: reggie meh.png (586x437, 278K)

It's possible. Adding Gwen to the main Endless group will certainly lead to a few altercations. Though I should hope they kinda learned to not get so worked up after the last fiasco they caused.

You're saying it like that isn't her usual self.

Are Todd and Ester's Reggie's first friends?

It's hard to say. I mean, no one came to her birthday that one year. But we don't know what happened in other years. I'm sure in elementary school plenty of the kids that don't like her now were her friends. At least to some degree. Back when they were all just immature and full of imagination.

Wasn't she six? If she was having trouble that young, I doubt she did had friends.

Also letting netflix play through the whole season in the background is pretty easy and effective in boosting the numbers.

This show has the worst fucking luck. Between the Julia pedo outrage, netflix releasing the show with zero promotion, studio drama also caused by Julia, and trannies screeching about Butt Witch, this show is being fucked raw 4 ways. It's amazing that it's managed to build acclaim and a small following at all. If Twelve Forever does manage to get a second season despite all this dramatic bullshit, I'm going to consider Reggie the actual second coming of Christ.

Attached: julia pedoman.jpg (1080x820, 219K)

Man, if only Vickerman wasn't an ass. Half if this crap wouldn't be happening.

The thing is though, at that age a lot of things could have happened. It could have been as simple as those two girls not liking her and telling everyone she had cooties or something.

tuning out retards screeching for her blood isn't being "block happy"

It bugged me how those two girls were so young yet well on their way to being skilled in socially destroying someone. Reggie being completely unaware also made that small scene hard to watch.

Someone on the the subreddit wanted to tweet her a happy birthday but got blocked supposedly. I totally identify with her struggle and I would likely do the same in her shoes.

Hi Kelsy, how did your birthday go?

Attached: frosted reggie.jpg (810x446, 166K)

They also looked like they were a bit older than her. Like she was just inviting everyone from the school and not just her class.

Bull.

>Like she was just inviting everyone from the school
Jeezus that just makes it sadder. Props to Reggie for still being so open to people after years of rejection. I guess she can't really help it because she does seem pretty extroverted. She's only really possessive and private about Endless but for good reason.

anyone have sauce?

Yeah I mean she had no problem going up to those kids with her drawings at lunch that one time. It seems the only real problem she's run into in that department is Connelly. Hopefully we get to see her awkwardly trying to make chit chat with Shaun and CJ at some point.

There's a colored version on paheal.

based, thanks misha

Damn, what was it?

It was __________download 4chanx

It's pretty suspicious how they're also a trio of misfit kids. Either it's just a generic pattern or they also know what's up. Conelly gave a weird look at the spot Reggie was at right after she disappeared from the hallway.

She gave a suspicious look because the spergy girl she was just talking to VANISHED

The conditions to enter Endless seem pretty light. Hell, Todd and Kathy's nephew didn't have a key and they still enter it. I would not be surprised if it turns one third of all kids knows about Endless.

I can't do it, bros.
I just can't, I finished the episode where they are at the mall but Reggie is so fucking insufferable, I just can't stand anymore of this.
I wanna like this.

Attached: 1327559889782.jpg (794x517, 52K)

Things start coming to a head soon enough.

Attached: image.png (1365x767, 758K)

Its par for the course. Eventually you'll like her. Maybe even too much...

It's been well established that if you have a key you can bring someone in

her being a cataclysm of cringe is the best part, you plebian

Hey, what if Reggie won't change and stay in Endless? She would be Twelve Forever. I hope it will happen. I love Reggie.
And Dr. Champion was human probably.

>She would be Twelve Forever
bravo vickerman

Likewise for getting them out. Reggie was able to drag both Todd and Esther back in the spring break episode. I wonder if there's a max body limit for transfers?

Just watch to episode 10. Many people seem to change their opinion on Reggie there.

>Reggie keeps being socially excluded and mocked by her peers
>loses her only friends after pissing them off for the last time
>spirals deeper into depression and eventually kills herself
Twelve Forever.

This needs an edit

For what purpose?

Sounds like edgy Inside Out.

free handjobs

I don't think Connelly & co. have been to Endless. Then again, you never know who has a dark and mysterious past.

I mean the conditions for getting in and out are extremely simple. It seems to solely be whether or not Endless wants you to. We've seen that it can lock them in, lock them out, even take their powers away. I'm sure there are plenty of people that it allows in just once before deeming them unworthy, if not rejecting them from the start.

I wanna soap her all over. With my hands.

Is cleaning your fetish?

She's been cagey about it. But it's not like you can't suss that from her posts, or likes, or retweets. She's one of those "their brain is different, let them be" type of people. She's like a crypto-fascist for pedos. A crypto-pedophile.

Oh? That's all she is, bro? Just an "ass"? That was her downfall? Being an "ass"?
Actually being a drunk was what did it. Not even being a pedo.

I've never looked at any of Julia's social media, but isn't a "let them be" mindset more of a libertarian one?

She could've pedo her way into more episodes if she just kept away from Grandpa's medicine cabinet

>MishaLover
>not a crusader for pedophiles
Oh, I'm going to have to laugh my ass ON for this one.

Not defending it, I just unsure of what exactly made Julia's views "crypto-facist."

>Not free blowjobs

dead thread

It's Tuesday, most people are at work right now so the thread is gonna be slow.

I wonder why.

Attached: Kelsy Abort.png (597x237, 30K)

ah well, I'm only on like Episode 5 of the show, and Reggie is a bit of an baby. Though I think that's the point, I like her enough but I want to start seeing her growth.

Keep going. Things get a bit heavier in ep 10. And 17 onward is when things start getting more lore heavy and intense. Reggie does grow throughout the show but it's slow, small steps. Which is more realistic than in shows where they just learn some profound lesson by the end of an episode.

The show did feel more real than others despite majority of it taking place on endless. I can't think of too many shows where the main character acts autistic and gets told to piss off by most people they attempt to interact with. Star acted autistic and near everyone just went along with it for example.

If the loud house and clarence could keep going despite their creators beign sexual deviants then 12 should be able to do it too

Netflix does not give a shit.

Wew 50 Cad to get the twelve forever hat to where I live. I've been wanting a new hat but last time I ordered one from the states I got burned on import fees. Plus not sure if I'd get it in beige or white since the text looks hard to read on the black ones.

I don't really see Reggie as autistic. She's certainly artistic and very outspoken and isn't ashamed of who she is. All perfectly fine things. She just gets a little over zealous is all. I'd you've ever read the Green Gables book series, she reminds me a lot of Anne. She was much the same until about 16 when she kinda chilled out a bit. I could see Reggie being much the same. Still get quirky self. Just not as loud about it.

What if Butt Witch's voice is based on her dad?

Wait, I didn't know about Loud House or Clarence. What happened with those guys?

>that voice with that face
He'd have quite the personality. I guess the reason he doesn't contact Reggie is because he's too busy running a cult.

Attached: 1567909335989.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Well dang I missed that scene where they showed an image of him it seems. I had thought that the art teacher was her dad

Holy shit.

Attached: reggie laffo.png (781x851, 694K)

Nah, the art teacher is just a supportive adult, though I COULD see Reggie's mom going out with him. Could make for a fun episode since Reggie would totally sperg out when she sees the two together.

And yet many anons still bitch about based Reggie not receiving any comeuppance.

If the drama gives them trouble production time and cost-wise, they will definitely give a shit.

They got #metoo'd.

After looking it up, damn. Are cartoons (Nickelodeon in particular) just a predator magnet or is everyone secretly a perv and being in positions of power just brings out the worst in us?

Attached: 1567918672383.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

It's more that predators can be found in every walk of life, but some cases are more visible than others. A predator who works on a tv show is more likely to get a big story than a predator who fixes cars for a living, especially on Yea Forums.

Fair enough

Damn, reggie's dad was ted kaczynski?

I'd rather just see him as a mentor at school that she goes to every now and then. I feel like it works better for his character.

Nice bant

There was also a photo of him in Sadmatha.

I kinda think Butt Witch is a manifestation of some sorts for Reggie

How did she manage to piss off the liberals AND the right?
Usually when one accuses someone as a kiddie diddler, the other side does everything to refute this.
I mean Lena Dunham molested her 8 year old sister and she is still at large, except by her own ego.

I have no idea why Lena Dunham is still held in high regard. Just hearing her name makes me nauseous. Julia is a saint compared to her.

Though Vicketman has dangerhair, she doesn't really establish herself really left or rightwing.

Reminder

Attached: Capture.jpg (966x317, 26K)

What's wrong with that?

Not really. It's just a pretense for something else.

I want a tiny dustin

I hope we get an episode showing his feelings about Daryl. Possibly even some flashbacks of the two of them.

Also, new story is incoming folks, just gotta give it another read over.

Oh boy!

Did you deleted it?

Huh that's totally weird, the post was here a second ago.. no idea what happened to it.

Here's the story though. Sorry about that.
pastebin.com/JGpzbGGx

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

How did Milo get shat on so hard and so fast? Sorry Yea Forums, but "the right", even the alt-right, will never be into pedophiles like your want them to be.

>Not defending it
>It's more that predators can be found in every walk of life
>misha
Comedy gold.

Aside from anime songtracks, what other types of music would our ginger sperglord be into?

Attached: 12weeb.png (1920x1080, 1016K)

Can someone fill me in this Misha guy?

She seemed pretty cool with most of the fast songs at the dance, as well as the things Guy Pleasant played (save for the one about Todd being pathetic). I'd say she's into anything she can groove to really.

Attached: dice.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>how did the guy who is perceived by the libs as one of the leading figures of GamerGate got shat on so hard and fast?
Because he was perceived by the libs as the leading figure of GamerGate and they were literally waiting for him to fuck up?

Savino is gone?
Whew, his show now may actually improve.

More importantly, who's her waifu?

He's been gone almost two years.

Maybe that chick from FLCL.

Why has there been no news from the creators what they plan to do from here on out?

I wonder what Ester was like socially before coming to the duo. She seems more socially competent than Reggie but I wonder if her parents are proving to be a shackle to her sociality.

If this sperglord manages to hit puss before I do I'll cry like a wimp.

Attached: goodTimes.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>She seems more socially competent than Reggie
Haha no, barely.

Okay, she managed to score that dork at the dance, it's something. I know it's a low bar, but she is still substantially better than Reggie in that area.

Unless the episodes were already made there’s not going to be a season 2. If there’s not going to be a season 2 why even bother bringing more attention to this? Julia’s gone and all Netflix has to do is wait for everyone to forget about it

eh, still had to be given a pep talk by Gwen because she's so wrapped up in her own head

Reggie lacks virtually any self-consciousness and only drops spaghetti around Conelly

>c-c-can I say you're my friends if someone asks??
>just don't make it weird
She managed to be the only one in the school, perhaps in all of existence, to be told by Reggie herself that she's being awkward.

Attached: IMG_20190904_002626.jpg (2048x1446, 235K)

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: wehh.png (1280x720, 329K)

someone should draw user licking Reggie's tears,

rowdy rumpomancer

Techno

"Weird kid" music like TMBG and Al Yankovic.

Yeah I could totally see that actually.

Give Reggie a MAGA Hat

Attached: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat---Red---Crop_1000x.jpg (556x730, 31K)

Make Endless Great Again

Lock the hag up!

>Democracy Forever
>After being inspired by the election of the student council, Reggie decides to hold an election where she was the only candidate in the island. She won but it turns out being a president is a lot harder than it looks.

>Butt Witch runs against her and rigs it to win
>gets driven crazy by the inane demands of the islanders

>Authoritarian dictatorship occurs and she needs to be snapped out of it

For some reason, WholesomeBro most recent story keep getting deleted. I encountered a small mistake in line 145, which says, “Todd. Call Esther, tell her to me us on Endless.”, where the "me" should have been a "meet". I also find Butt Witch's dialog a little wonky but the the story was otherwise fine for me.

I think that would be more interesting if it was Reggie who was behind that. Then Ester and Todd would work with Butty to destroy the system.

Deleted from whatever site it's being hosted on or deleted from Yea Forums threads? If it's the latter, sometimes hotpockets consider fanfics/greentexts to be off topic and delete them.

>destroy the system
youtube.com/watch?v=dxk3c_SbWMg

Don't forget the Aquabats.

Lil Bat on Endless when?

Attached: Little+Bat+Logo.png (200x200, 15K)

That's literally Butt Witch's goal, not Reggie's.

How about am episode where buttwitch takes over endless after reggie eats estrogen laced xanax that some discord tranny sold her.

Attached: t1gql4qxxxm31.jpg (571x375, 19K)

>imagine

Butt Witch openly wants to kill them all. I don't see her tolerating any election they'd have, much less ever listen to them.

That is oddly specific.

Yeah, I tried posting the link twice but it seems they don't want me sharing my stories around here anymore.

As for the dialog, what exactly did you find wonky? Her second appearance did feel a bit shoehorned as I wrote it. But my bigger issue was not giving Big Deal enough lines.

A school election would definitely make for a good episode. Like if Esther or Gwen were running for some position Reggie might push to just go hang out on endless as run for king or whatever, instead of wanting to be involved in actual politics. Or she'd wanna run their campaign dirty and almost cost them the election.

Don't worry about it, sometimes they're testy about people sharing AO3 links. I think they're more likely to leave pastebins untouched, but I don't know.

It's not the verbosity. I feel like the lines were delivered somewhat generically.

It was a pastebin though. But i guess it is what it is.

Gotcha, gotcha. I might try reworking some of it tonight then.

Not really, it's a common problem in current year. Saying it is oddly specific is like saying cocaine use is oddly specific. it's not odd, it's 2019

Attached: 1497302174541.png (1111x1708, 360K)

Maybe we should wait a while before we can post pastebins and the like. Perhaps a week or so. I say, I think some of the fault could be dropped on those a bit too interested in children.

I like how Todd tried to politely No Way Fag her in this scene.

I guess. I just figured you guys deserved early access to the story before I post it elsewhere.

Never.

Aw come on Julia.

I really sometimes wonder if any of the crew visits these threads. Kelsy seems the type. Spencer too.

Sounds like he's the fag

Todd likes em thicc, Reggie is just too scrawny for him.

Another case is Rebecca Sugar.
She drew yaoi porn of Ed, Edd and Eddy.
For that crowd this is kiddie porn. Why is she still working?

Nah.

>How did Milo get shat on so hard and so fast?
Milo wasn't even a pedo IIRC he was molested as a kid and said he wasn't particularly bothered by it.