Magic is just science we don’t understand yet!

>Magic is just science we don’t understand yet!
This is the worst meme in existence.

Attached: DFB0F199-857B-4534-8AE6-4987CE34649F.jpg (602x339, 67K)

Quantum computing.
You wouldn't even have to go back further than your lifetime before people would think it make-believe magic.
I've read numerous articles about it, and I'd struggle to explain it more clearly to you than "basically magic".

Science is jthe systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. Magic is often depicted as something quantifable with reproducable results and with rules. Many settings through study have magic users increase their ability through rigerous structured study and have institutions where they edcuate others and share information. I think you more have a problem with magic being done through machinery and not a force that you can harness.

The Virgin Sorcerer
The Chad Wizard

Attached: image.jpg (789x591, 426K)

Attached: 1555179159161.webm (506x540, 515K)

Harry Potter does not do "magic", Harry Potter is a fucking X-Men. Magic involves pacts with demons, normies have just forgotten this due to pop culture dumbassery

FUCK magic. God, I hate magic and fantasy. Bunch of fake shit. I can't enjoy anything under those two genres. But yeah, I can agree that this is just stupid.
>DOOD, like, magic is like, science and sheeeiiii
I missed the part where I can drop blood on a skull, scribble some symbols, mumble some incoherent words and bam, fire and shit are shooting out of my ass. There's no "sci-fi" way to explain that so the whole thing falls flat on its ass. Now, you can do "magic" in a Sci-Fi setting, like, say, TK, is a guy commanding a bunch of NANOMACHINES, SON through a chip in his brain or some other technobabble. But again, that's not "magic". Magic is producing things out of nothing, often with just gestures or words, which is downright impossible.

Attached: 681zjwz.jpg (596x600, 53K)

Attached: bdh.gif (300x232, 27K)

I fucking LOVE science! Math is AWESOME. Science totally rules.

>Science is just magic that isn't a little bitch.

Magic is basically negotiating with things to make them do other things. This can involve smashing rocks together or heating up shit or sticking shit in your boot and walking backwards while reciting latin.

*ahem*
FUCK MAGIC
SCIENCE GANG RISE UP

Attached: 1554311707847.png (328x318, 114K)

Depends entirely on the culture you're talking about. This isn't the witch trials.

>Magic involves pacts with demons
those pacts have rules user on how to peform them
that technobabble scifi is just as bullshit as magic user, they just have pesudo science to make it sound plausible, they break just as many laws of physics as magic.

Magic is a greek idea, HOWEVER, it is propaganda meant to riduculize the persians, don't forget that magic comes from Magi and the Magi were pretty much schoolars

Science involves pacts with Microsoft, or Apple.
Checkmate.

Magic is a goddamn understood science. Your ass can open up the Hermeticon like anyone else's.

>world/setting has any kind of magic
Instantly dropped.

Attached: E35B9C56-A95D-488C-A21C-3FAA2AF50D7E.png (2000x1500, 1.12M)

spotted the engineering students lol

Okay then, how does a little bit of plutonium/uranium kill hundreds of thousands of people and destroy the city?

>a little bit
Fuck all the mines/mining/ore, the refining to normal uranium, then the massive facilities required to make it into weapon's grade uranium or plutonium. Obviously this is a "little bit" of plutonium arts and crafts project done by geniuses and not a community working to kill.

"One man's magic is another man's engineering"
...............................................Robert A Heinlein

Of course, he meant "magic which works", Summoning demons and invoking forces by chanting in Latin doesn't work.

Attached: how-to-summon-demon-lemon-man-i-hate-cursive-wizard-fail.jpg (735x516, 79K)