Looney Tunes Cartoons coming to HBO Plus

animationscoop.com/warner-bros-looney-tune-curse-of-the-monkey-bird-begins-qualifying-theatrical-engagement/?fbclid=IwAR2D6BXCs7gSKbdsReNuJn_UL-hf_5qFcDqqtrqLjJMHFjSWiwCpHP7ULcY
>We on this website are huge fans of the forthcoming Looney Tunes Cartoons that will debut next year on Warnermedia’s HBO-Plus streaming service. These new shorts perfectly capture the spirit and humor of the original theatrical cartoons from the golden age. We want everyone to see these – and will make every effort to let you know how you can do so – as soon as you can. With that in mind, we are alerting local Los Angeles based fans that one – The Curse of The Monkey Bird – will be screening publicly the next seven days to qualify for Academy Award consideration.

>The Curse of The Monkey Bird will screen once each day at 1:00pm at Laemmle’s Music Hall Theatre.

Attached: Curse-Monkey-Bird-Looney-Porky-Daffy460.jpg (460x263, 31K)

Ok, but they better be fucking airing elsewhere too

it will be up on Kisscartoon either way.

>HBO Plus
I thought they were calling it HBO Max.

>not screening them before their upcoming movies

They are that's how you can tell it's fake

I know it will be easy for us to get it, not my concern
I just want this shit to be successful and don't want it to die behind a paywall

there better be more than just hbo max, it'd suck if this failed due to hardly anyone using the streaming service it's tacked onto.

I'm thinking the shorts are going to be a single season of 1000+ minutes anyways

How many episodes is that?
I'd say at least 100 but that's for 10 minute shorts, and Dynamite Dickery was like 2 minutes

well yeah for now, i'd like too see it get a chance for more content and keeping things to exclusive can fuck up future prospects of stuff.
there varied, i remember an old thread about the billboard back when that was basically all we had too go on.

Attached: lt_ad_billboard.jpg (1080x697, 157K)

over 200 is more than enough. We don´t need a million shorts.

If there were 7 minutes each that's close to 150 shorts
That's quite a shit ton even if we get no more then that

eh in a couple of years who knows, having the chance too and not being able to are completely different beasts, i'm just worried that the focus on exclusivity will affect the shows ability too reach a wide audience, not that it won't obviously be uploaded damn near everywhere, but i mean in an official capacity.

Attached: 24223950.jpg (391x416, 25K)

I feel like you underestimate just how many people have HBO subscriptions and will continue to do so after they change it to HBOPlusWBs, and how many of those are normies with kids who'd like them to see new LT. Sesame Street has done pretty well with HBOgo as a solid indicator that this will get decent attention too

>cuckcartoon with shit quality and watermarks
Woo.

I think Looney Tunes is a big enough name for it to not go underappreciated. I don´t think it will fail.

Didn't John K get the full release of the shorts put on hold by sending death threats to WB?

RIP BOOMERANG
but why doesn't AT&T/Time Warner just put all of their shit in one big universal app or plan

everything is all over the place for them

Tfw release was indefinitely delayed because of John K

what the hell

Isn't that was HBO MAX is supposed to be?

why call it that? will it also include DC media
AT&T also includes TBS, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, (i most VRV too), 50% of the CW, and Tru TV

Attached: Time warner conglomerate.jpg (1125x688, 114K)

I don't like John K as a person but I'm pretty sure that's just a weird Yea Forums rumor

I don't think it's a rumor. Someone apparently had screenshots of John K's emails

>apparently
Then post proof or stop spamming this thread and trying to ruin all Looney Tunes Cartoons discussion Famicom

>watermarks
>720p
>compressed to be less than 500 MBs
yeah... amateur hour

If we want those cartoons released, we should get to the bottom of what John K's angle here is and how we can stop him from conducting further expeonage on WB

The origin of the rumor was some guy who said he saw it on Reddit but had some chickenshit excuse about how he couldn't find the post. Others looked for evidence online and couldn't find any. Don't let your hatred for John K lead you to believe any negative story about him, no matter how retarded it is.

>coming to HBO Plus
So are they for adults?

Weren't OG looney tunes for adults anyways?

HBO Max is for general audiences

They also just announced a talk show starring Elmo from Sesame Street. So it's definitely not just for adults.

will elmo ever die?

It does seem like something he would do and it would explain why the release of the shorts has been taking so long. Also if screenshots were leaked, I could easily see WB going to great lengths to have those images removed from the internet at least until the matter is resolved.

Then rip it yourself.

You fucking gimp, if those screenshots existed they would have been posted here by now.

I would honestly love too see them too. Seeing John K seethe in emails about Looney Tunes would be hilarious, even though his actions seized up production of the shorts.

>mfw people still believe new Tunes are EVER gonna be released

Attached: mfw everyone that's not me does things that are objectively stupid and wrong.jpg (640x339, 174K)

the reason why the shorts are taking so long is because HBO Max hasn't debuted yet

Jerry fixed the article

We know, John. Just like we know it's your fault you fucking faggot.

John K's meddling played a part too.

>watermarks
That are clear and barely noticeable
>720p
So?You need everythibg in blistering 1080P? There’s no difference between 720 and 1080

>There’s no difference between 720 and 1080
upgrade your monitor gramps

Irrelevant. This thread is now about John K and his gay fued with Warner Bros.