I actually think this was a pretty cool reveal

I actually think this was a pretty cool reveal.

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1030x1600, 489K)

We does he talk like a retard?

It was a little contrived but it was interesting.

He is batshit insane.

Because he's completely barking mad at this point. He was lab-raised for a specific purpose, killing Homelander when he went out of control.

But Homelander never went out of control, so he got stuck on his team, lurking in the background, itching to fulfill his life's purpose, unable to think about anything else until Homelander was kill.

Eventually he just totally cracked. V is a hell of a drug.

What I don't get is why Homelander couldn't guess Black Noir impersonated him, when he knows that Black Noir looks exactly like him.

>when he knows that Black Noir looks exactly like him.
He knew that they had similar builds, but that was it.

Near the end of the comic someone mentions how Homelander tricked Maeve into fucking Noire by switching places with him during doggystyle.

Yeah, but he was still wearing the mask and Homelander wasn't smart in the comics.

>he was still wearing the mask
I must have missed the detail.
>Homelander wasn't smart in the comics.
We can definitely agree on that.

It also solved two mysteries, who sent the photos in the first place (I think it was Mallory who said they had no idea who sent to them, but they used it as blackmail against Vought anyway), and also how BN survived 9/11.

And how he survived the flying practice plane accident. If you reread the scene, he actually fires at homelander.

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1033x1600, 525K)

Does Black Noir have to be a clone? Could you get the same story of someone Bought raise to kill Homelander should the need a raise, go crazy?

I ask that because of the actor playing Black Noire.

Attached: Nathan-Mitchell-Black-Noir.jpg (697x1024, 155K)

>Does Black Noir have to be a clone? Could you get the same story of someone Bought raise to kill Homelander should the need a raise, go crazy?
Fuck no.

It loses the appeal since the big reveal is him taking off his mask and looking like a deranged Homielander.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1032x1600, 272K)

It's not just the appeal, that reveal explained where the pictures of Homelander came from.
But the show is probably not going to include any of that so who cares.

I mean, its kind of a really stupid twist. Its daytime telenovella-tier "secretly, I had this previously unmentioned absurdly specific backstory that enabled this mystery plot all along!"

Its an evil twin plot from a soap opera but with less relationship drama, roughly the same amount of murder, and more swearing.

you speak as if soap operas aren't enjoyable

they're to lcd.

We never hear him talk before. Vought probably never cared to teach him social skills. Another bad product.

It's not just the BN reveal that they fucked up, all the backstory for The Boys was also thrown out the window.

They really nailed the retard speech, I can absolutely hear him in my mind.

Attached: RCO017.jpg (992x1600, 511K)

>I need drugs to enjoy stuff

>LSD
>LCD
Those are two different things.

And? The Boys has pretty shoddy worldbuilding.

Honestly I think Nathan Mitchell is a misdirect.

Because it's an Amazon Show, and Amazon X-ray exists, so you can see from his very first scene that the actor is Nathan Mitchell and not Anthony Starr it'd spoil the twist. So I honestly think they'll switch out late in S2

The Boys had a shitload of problems, but the worldbuilding and the character backstories were not one of them.

As I said, the LCD love Soap Opera and that person just explained why.

>So I honestly think they'll switch out late in S2
And how would that make sense?
Homelander is already insane so BN being a contingency plan doesn't make any sense, not to mention that it was actually Homelander that had sex with Butcher's wife.

I didn't say it'd follow the same plot, I mean that in the event Homelander dies, or the boys manage to fuck him over somehow, it'll just be a *whip mask off* "time to shine" sorta dealie.

Oh, so you're sating that Black Noir is the Homelander "back-up," instead of the contingency plan.

Yeah, I think there's enough of an absence of Black Noir to warrant that happening later as a way to throw him into the center of the goings-on.

Alternately give me a well-choreographed scene of BN taking out counterfeit supes with his bare hands.

What if black noir is already fucking with Homelander? That he's the one who put the blanket in the farm house to make Homelander flip out.

The show already said that it was some dumbfuck new guy that did it, and your scenario would make even less sense.
He's for some reason trying to make Homelander insane, but Homelander is already taking down planes with politicians in them just because they said some mean things to his mommy.

Yeah your right.
>Homelander is already taking down planes with politicians in them just because they said some mean things to his mommy.
Buuuut was it because of her or was it all apart of Homelander plan irregardless? We know he did things to get that bill pass

>Buuuut was it because of her or was it all apart of Homelander plan irregardless?
The plane that he took down in one of the first episodes was just because the mayor threatened Stillwell.

It's retarded, as if a corporation as powerful as the one that made him would not notice him impersonating Homelander and flying about to be edgy and as if Homelander would go "oh I'm insane, better act insane" and not stop to remember he lives in a world with shape shifters, mind control, illusions, tech manipulators, super computers, ect ect and this might be fake, especially when dealing with people who's main MO is blackmailing supes.

gay

Vought checked the images multiple times to make sure that they were legit, BN can't fly and no supe would want to fuck with the Seven and especially Homlander.

Why are you at Yea Forums asking retarded questions about a comic you dont clearly read?
Same thing.