Nickelodeon Magazine Scan Archive?

Does anyone know a good place to find scans of Nickelodeon Magazine, particularly from the period of 2002-2004? I've found an issue or two here or there but I'm not having much luck tracking down the specific period of issues I want.

Any help would be super appreciated.

Attached: nickelodeon_magazine_10th_birthday_issue_cover_by_axel16-d51xl3o.jpg (778x1027, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oel0zjpKCwE
archive.org/search.php?query=nickelodeon magazine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have it, but bump for nostalgia. I miss Zelda the dog.

Attached: tumblr_pxjfu9krj81w8j58yo10_500.gif (500x500, 1.2M)

Holy fuck that's a trip

Me too!

Attached: Zelda_van_gutters_introduction_Nickelodeon_Magazine_summer_1993.jpg (250x358, 22K)

This was better than Disney Adventures.

Holy fuck OP I remember getting that exact issue in the mail. God damn that's some thick nostalgia
youtube.com/watch?v=Oel0zjpKCwE

That was the EXACT commercial that got me to subscribe, hot damn

Is this the same magazine who featured a Lisa x Naruto ship?

Attached: Batcringe.jpg (1200x1080, 423K)

what the fuck is that pink doodie.com expy under James Isaac Neutron?

Bart and Sakura, too

Attached: toonweekly_09.jpg (980x1303, 470K)

He was from one of the comics in the magazine, iirc. The name escapes me at the moment.

I remember owning this issue.

I'm sorry.

Sakura would treat Bart just as bad as his other love interests.

Zelda the dog is probably dead by now...

The spongebob comics in these were good shit

Funny story: I used to read those all the time and then ended up working with the former editor for a little while. I wish I still had my old copies, but I'm sure they're long gone now.

Oh huh. On the magazine or just in some other capacity?

I have the Kids Choice Awards 2000 issue, no means to scan it though unfortunately

I liked that comic that had really short, wide panels and was about ants or something

>probably
She'd be at least 26 years old if she were still alive.

Scene But Not Heard

These magazines aren't as lost as episodes of U-Pick Live, but they're pretty lost.

Something and Wormy? Iggins and Worm?

i've been also looking for a specific issue of this magazine, an october special which was where i found out harry potter exists

She was the editor at a blog I interned for, which was long after Nick Magazine had ended. Looking back I wish I asked her more about what the experience was like - must've been pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure it was there ONLY commercial

archive.org/search.php?query=nickelodeon magazine

ABSOLUTELY NOT ZERO
YOU'RE EVERYONE'S HERO