How would MCU and DCEU/DCW characters get along?

Stephen Amell says Green Arrow would hate Iron Man out of jealousy and be annoyed by Spider-Man's plucky optimism, and Chris Hemsworth and Gal Gadot both agree that Wonder Woman could beat Thor, for example.

Attached: MDC.png (563x706, 626K)

And just like that I’m reminded of the Fat Thor/Gal Gadot pasta

wut

>Imagine being Thor in that scene on New Asgard when suddently Wonder Woman from the DCEU shows up and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeletal body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally make you my cocksleeve, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another Natalie Portman in his dressing room, balls deep in her, while your fake belly bounches on her ass. Like imagine having to be Thor and not only lay on that bed while Wonder Woman flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribcage and sunken eyes, and just sit there, take after take, beer after beer, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's PRETTY and "THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS-OVER" because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Bony fucking Chitauri face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and soon to be alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sydney. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in her "Hot (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Hemsworth. You're not going to lose your future Movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Amazing.

Attached: Boonies.jpg (636x466, 30K)

So yeah not sure if DCEU Wonder Woman would fuck Trainwreck MCU Thor

You need to replace Natalie Portman with Kat Dennings.

why so she can get her veiny, sweaty burger-nipple tittles all over your pasta you disgusting animal

MCU Thor seems like he’s heavily into femdom, so it’s a given WW could probably beat him.

Attached: 87ED2504-7429-47FA-9C0C-ABAE4CD79282.gif (500x208, 2.56M)

did thor and valkyrie ever hook up?
banner, or more specifically the hulk, is the one into femdom

>Diana pegging Thor into shape

Not him but it doesn't really work when Portman is about as skeletal as Gadot and has kinda hit the wall in general.

is pegging gay?
serious question

>did thor and valkyrie ever hook up?

They were going to, but then they decided to make her queer instead.

I feel like Thor, Superman and Aquaman would get along very well.

Duh

Yeah but I've seen Closer, Portman actually has an ass.

>and Chris Hemsworth and Gal Gadot both agree that Wonder Woman could beat Thor, for example.
Does Chris get off on being emasculated?

That was 15 years and 2 pregnancies ago.

I think he just thinks it's peak humor.

it's like Thor telling Quill everyone knows who is in charge when he joins the guardians, he's just being polite trying to spare feelings

I think he just doesn't much care.

>tfw no tall girl to dom you

Attached: 1483088076128.webm (1916x796, 2.92M)

Kike Gadot > Kike Portman

She's bi, not gay so she probably spent some time ramming him and Banner on the ship journey to Earth.