mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
youtu.be/RMMlWvLJBtQ
dropbox.com/s/bskzeqjfglhdkub/SAYPLEASE2019.pdf?dl=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon
youtube.com/watch?v=cVDbgN0zhZY
youtu.be/1nyAThrjdkw
youtu.be/7FnezLs_1ng
youtube.com/watch?v=zB5qo5viL9M
amazon.com/Crystal-Calls-Making-Dark-Resistance/dp/B07X149GRB/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=crystal calls soundtrack&qid=1568431800&s=gateway&sr=8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hello

Attached: menugame6.png (191x191, 39K)

Attached: uhno.gif (444x400, 3.6M)

Hi

Who's worse: Seladon or Mabel Pines?

Attached: mabelpines.png (369x547, 270K)

Gruenaks deserved it but i felt bad for birdbro

Attached: F.png (863x474, 515K)

>Gruenaks deserved it
How so?

Seladon. Mabel never turned evil out of stupidity.

Would they have survived if they didn't trigger Skektek by putting that cage on his head?

Attached: 1568168307310.png (640x939, 1.03M)

youtu.be/KEA0btSNkpw?t=179

Attached: DOOT.gif (560x420, 112K)

Should have known their place.

Attached: 1568250986687.png (958x430, 604K)

More typical Netflix #WOKE SJW pandering garbage. Hard pass.

They just needed to get out of their castle, but they were on a situation where they had no choice but fight.

>Let's take the guy who enslaved and sowed our mouths shut at his word
No wonder they went extinct. Even podlings had more sense.

Literally couldn't be more wrong retard

Not like they had many other options.

Mabel literally unleashed the apocalypse

Probably not, Skektek was already in a I’ll show them I can fight mode so most likely he would have killed them anyway possibly not as gruesomely though

She was at a low point and was manipulated by Bill, Seladon was a fucking cunt who saw everything going on and was like ok I’ll let my people die to keep order

Attached: E5AF014E-8C8B-4DB4-AB4E-B1FA139ADAD3.gif (498x210, 964K)

"Yeah, so what's basically god is a heretic now, that makes sense!" She's truly the worst.

Based

>That shit probably DID trigger him after what he went through
opened my eyes peeper beetle style, user

I sincerely believe that the Heretic and Ungoh had sex together.
Maybe just in order to be united again at some point but later only for the sole pleasure of it.

Based

Where do the Gruenaks fit into gods plan for Thra?

See

How come there is a whole world fiiled with Putins who are even shorter than the real one?

It's barely SJW. What the hell made you think that?

/pol has driven him insane

Could a human defeat skeksis 1on1?
Judging by the way the walk and look I think human can actually beat them?
Except for a hunter. I don't understand why would he be so agile and strong fighting bad ass machine. He looks so different compared to the rest of the characters

It's easy bait

The other skeksis are puppets with puppeteers crouching underneath. SkekMal is a dude in a suit with an animatronic mask I believe.

Attached: garthima.jpg (1266x1600, 197K)

The hunters a chad going out of his way to be a badass constantly out hunting prey and staying in shape, everyone else got fat and lazy and the emperor started rotting away even faster because of darkening

Are you retarded? the only sjw you can find is that deet has two fathers

Would be the best sex since you could feel everything your partner feels

Attached: 2363bddd-9123-4062-ad52-fb2a7723cb82.jpg (1280x931, 420K)

This is my wife. Be nice to her.

Attached: 1568380240012.png (792x1068, 859K)

Aight other thread got archived so like I was saying- Skektek would not be balling. Not on humans especially.

>Shaq meets the Skeksis

Sh: "Hi. I'm Shaquille O'niel. You look like you could use some Gold Bond medicated Powder."

Emperor: "By the DARKENING."

Sh: "Excuse me?"

Emp: "What -are- you? Some kind of humongous Gelfling?"

SkekSil: "You say...powder is medicine? Yes?"

Shaq: "How come you loose-neck turkey lookin' things speak all Mussolini one minute and then "E.T. phone home" the next? You got a speech impediment?"

Nobody bought any foot powder and it was a waste of corporate funds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 3.06.41 PM.png (607x417, 351K)

I believe you Satan, and I bet it was beautiful.

Attached: glorious skek.jpg (411x406, 109K)

If it was was a Gruenak Skektek would get nothing but net

I imagine a group of heavily armed humans could absolutely decimate the Skeksis easily but I’m not too sure about the Garthim

Not to justify her actions, but Seladon had a whole lot of shit going on in her life that factored into her actions. For one, she fully and completely drank the Skeksis' kool aid that they were truly benevolent and all-wise with Thra's best interests at here. That was basically the prevailing mentality all across Thra all things considered because the possibility all that was a lie was too heretical to most people. Adding on to that, she grew up in royalty with riches, both of which the Skeksis provided. They were responsible for a large part of how great her life was, so that factored into the devotion even more. Top it all off with a heaping dose of mommy issues and sense of abandonment and inferiority compared to her sisters (Despite doing all she could by the books and obeying unwaveringly) and you got yourself a whole lot of trouble.
I firmly believe a lot of people in her situation would act more similarly than they'd like to admit.

Attached: Dont_trust_them_new_Gelflings_over_there.jpg (1000x515, 301K)

I bet they all originally looked more like skekMal, Aughra strongly suggests they weren't always the lazy, spindly, shriveled-yet-bloated pudgelumps she's so disgusted by.

All this makes me want a series with the Skeksis in their peak early days literally conquering Thra for the hell of it and slowly establishing their empire

You would need the largest, most able bodies humans on earth to fight the Garthim and even then you might lose. The Garthim don't tire. Don't get bored. They can't be bought off. They're essentially crab Terminators.

We need only our strongest lifters, human seller.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>I’m not too sure about the Garthim
I'm not sure anything short of an anti-tank rocket would stop a Garthim, contrary to that one ambiguously-canon comic. At least not the hollow-shell golems from the film. Even an assault rifle would have issues, I think - it'd be like the suits of armour from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Sure, you might riddle it with holes, but it's still walking towards you, leaking lead slugs as it goes.

Ending with skekGra's vision, remorse, and reunion with urGoh.

Yes! Now that would make a good comic.

I aquiesce to that.
Skektek should go for 2-pointers.

Or Baseball.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 3.30.27 PM.png (463x451, 371K)

Garthim are zerg melee fighters. Any flame thrower or high RPM fire device would work. Hell a few apaches with miniguns would wipe out legions of them. Starship trooper rules, just dont letem get close.

That assumes the apparently biological, blue eyed ones from the end of season 1.

Not really sure what's going on there, compared to the empty purple-eyed constructs from the film. I'm going to assume for now they get enhanced with the Darkening and go full golem.

Why do the Podling slaves in the movie look like zombies? And it's kind of jarring how simplistic the movie is compared to the series. The Skekses barely feel like the same characters; only the Chamberlain behaves recognizably.

That sounds like...an inordinate amount of resources. Obviously if humans had stable supply lines and full military tech they'd turn Thra into a McDonald's Parking lot.

Put us in weird magi-tech land or transpose us Isekai style and we're just huge tool-using Sasquatch.

Attached: tumblr_58c88320b963e830df7a8040a76ede29_2fe817f6_640.jpg (640x420, 40K)

They're being partially squeezed of their essence every damn day. Ever seen a dried up fruit?
A partially squeezed lemon?

Drained balls?

Attached: LOOMI-YELLOW-SUN-DRY-LEMON.jpg (1600x1200, 181K)

>they're feeding on Podlings now
Oh, that makes sense. I was wondering why they were trying to rejuvenate with the Crystal itself again at the beginning.

>Aughra is exactly the same and even sounds the same
Hahahaha wow

Well its not like we havent taken on physically superior prey that outnumber us through the use of tools and tactics.

1v1 without weapons id put 70/30 on the Garthim winning. But from there it all depends on the engagement. A human village would get overrun by sheer number but in the forest or hostile terrain, with prepared humans with basic tools?

The survivng Garthim would tell the Skeksis everything was going well until the trees starting speaking vietnamese.

She's the most spot-on of all the VAs.

>Meet the Skeksis face to face
>Literally face to face and it weirds them out

"Why is it so...tall?"
"And thick?"
"Talk to it, Skekso."
"Yes! You're our Emperor!"

"Hmm...kneel."
>PFFFFF

And that's how we started a war via Scepter beating

Attached: Weta-The-Dark-Crystal-Age-of-Resistance-Statue-SkekSo-The-Emperor-Skeksis-6.jpg (769x1000, 186K)

*grabs SkekSo's faceplate*
Haha got your nose.

>>Literally face to face and it weirds them out
I think they still have height on us, aren't they about 7 feet?

>grin at him
>"Ah... No!"
>steal his sceptre and leg it
>pawn it off on GelfBay later

Just calculating the hunch. If they weren't bent they would tower over us.

What we have is weight for our height and speed for our size.

Only the Hunter and SkekUng would be able to match us and still that's in the Age of Resistance.

Movie Skeksis are probably downright frail. Except Skekung. Who has "Old Man muscle" from being a hard cunt.

Attached: fAVVjD4.gif (500x280, 1000K)

skekSis are taller than us. Gelfing are like 3 feet tall and the skekSis are like 3 times their height.

Post MemriTV Hup memes

Reminder skekGlok is officially Yea Forums
youtu.be/cJte5KzWxLc

Attached: 1568350765681.png (551x515, 123K)

>So are you guys like birds or something no offense but you guys are fugly as hell

Is this ok?

Attached: 1568330218723.jpg (750x550, 84K)

Yee

Holy shit that is hilarious.
>Stabby Nassty SkeskSil

>Hey it's one of those things that always has an arm up the Gelflings' asses

Splendid

Attached: 1568152220196.jpg (525x384, 54K)

>Yea Forums manifests meme magic into reality in a fraction of the time it took Yea Forums or /pol/
Best timeline.

Just wanted to say I had a terrible day and you RPfags gave me a good laugh before bed. Thanks Yea Forums.

Attached: history of Skeksis dances.jpg (1600x1164, 353K)

That made no sense, why didn't they do whatever the Skeksis were afraid of with their mouths when 1 was freed? You'd think they would have fought better in general, and yet we're supposed to take the things made from them more seriously.

Hup and Seladon should hatefuck each other

Would they spoon?

They should have been more patient.

So guys, I want you to rate the Skeks, who are your favorties?

They sew their mouths so they couldn´t talk to the other people about the pratices in the laboratory - at that point everybody knew so it was meanless.

>You'd think they would have fought better in general,

They are noted for being strong for their size, but Snektek is still at least 2 times taller than them. I am actualy surprised by how they managed to hold themselves for some time. I both continued to fight together they might have bested him.

I love this artist's take on their youthful appearance.

Hard to choose favourites. I'd have to say... skekTek, skekSil, skekSo, skekOk and skekGra, not necessarily in that order.

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
to give people a better idea of size difference between skeksis, gelfing, humans, etc

Oh, I thought they were supposed to spit more powerful poison or something. Why does them being combined with the spiders matter, then?

Human male, Human Female, Skeksis (Unisex/Herm) , Gelfling Female, Gelfling Male

>And they said Gelfling Women wouldn't Die from Human Dicking

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.17.50 PM.png (1081x861, 107K)

Because they have stronger connective tissue and more powerful muscles, as well as gripping hands.

>tfw no tiny gelfling wife to sit snuggly on your cock

Holy shit. How large are the Garthim?

And let's forget Aughra instantly kicking her out of the mind link when she didn't buy the idea of the Skeksis being evil, leaving her all alone.

It would be like sitting on a fire hydrant; it would do nothing.

Uncanny.

Attached: 1567315098090.jpg (1280x1094, 305K)

>that difference between #1 and #4
Starting to see the appeal of size difference to be honest

Attached: IMG_1244.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Heretic tier: Heretic
Top tier: Emperor, Scientist, Chancellor
Good tier: General, Hunter, Scrollkeeper
Average tier: Everyone else
Absolute shit tier, even below fucking podlings: SkekLach

Damn. Gelflings ARE too small after all.

Attached: Gelfling height.png (685x404, 427K)

Not taller than Skeksis but two Skeksis wide. At least. Fast as a scuttling Scrab with a human-like hand for tool use and grabbing live prey.

Attached: 1509936574048.jpg (1024x668, 85K)

>Two Skeksis wide

Holy Mother of fuck.
ENEMY CRAB
N
E
M
Y

C
R
A
B

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.28.34 PM.png (1131x839, 113K)

Anyone know how tall this guy is?

Attached: 1567302938185.png (1060x723, 1.72M)

Honestly I do believe Skeksis and Humans if both were to inhibit Thra at the same time would easily have Broed it up, both tower over Gelflings, both are afraid of mortality, both are evil manipulative race of highly aggressive sociopaths.
There would be basicly no diffrence with the exception that humans might just violate Gelflings to their untimely demise instead of draining them

Attached: 76E78E3D-EA38-42DD-A97A-4FE093F824B3.png (647x465, 120K)

>I'm going to assume for now they get enhanced with the Darkening and go full golem
Same. I think their flesh versions will be too vulnerable or just flat decay since they're running on Crystal energy like the skeksis and that has been shown to be unsustainable for flesh and blood
Scientist gets his shit slapped by the others again and skekSo levels up his dark sorcery and uses it to animate them with pure magic, removing many of their weaknesses and solving the problem of acquiring suitable tissue to construct them with

>implying that'll stop anyone

Gobbos are that height, and everyone wants to fuck gobbos.

>I was wondering why they were trying to rejuvenate with the Crystal itself again at the beginning
Minor conjunction where two of the Suns aligned which allows some new energy from them directed through the Crystal to be absorbed. But as the narrator notes, they're (or at least the Emperor) too too far gone for even that to help them much

Consider the following: GOT characters in Thra.

Painfully true.
Humans would probably start interbreeding with every slightly humanoid species immediately, because we're disgusting like that. Some Mystics might get molested too.

Gonna put this one square in the "No, Faggot YOU go kill it." box.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.33.15 PM.png (869x552, 669K)

Nah, I'd rather consider whether Darth Deet will cut of Rian's head or arm in S2.

Attached: Jedi Master Deet.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Why does it even have to be explained to people? The Skeksis arrogantly assumed MOST of them would act like she did! From her perspective she had AT LEAST enough reason to.

Ah yes, because humans are known for their tendency to immediately befriend anything even slightly different from them and their accepting, cooperative demeanour.

Attached: IMG_1283.jpg (854x225, 26K)

I didn't know SkekLach by name but I know who you're talking about just based on the fact that you rated them below Podlings.

I propose: Garthim Calvary

Attached: garthim & skesis rotated.jpg (1600x1192, 240K)

>There would be basicly no diffrence with the exception that humans might just violate Gelflings to their untimely demise
Hot and rapepilled

How dare you sully your ancestors by claiming our fetishization of the other is anything but a positive genetic trait. We have all the good of the Devonians and Neanderthals because of it and it makes Homo Sapiens stronger. If we can breed with Homo Gelflans to make flying humans who are you to hate on it? You have shamed your ancestors today with your narrow definition of humanity go sit in the corner and think about your sins against evolution.

God I need a scene like this, damn the impracticality and expense!
>Gelfling hideout/fortress gets stormed in the night by a horde of rustling, clicking shell monsters and SkekUng going ripshit on the poor motherfuckers

>Yoda is busy so he leaves you with Deet as a substitute
>even when you fail to lift a rock a foot of the ground she still claps and gives you a sticker for effort
>crackers and apple juice breaks
>when you get frustrated with your lack of progress she recommends nap time
>turns out she teaches younglings

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: kHPxj2F.jpg (590x582, 47K)

How were more Garthim created if those two were the last of their race?

YES
E
S

>She thinks you're a child of your race
>Explain that no, you're actually a physically mature adult

D: "Oh... Then, why is everything so hard for you?"

>Yfw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.43.49 PM.png (688x381, 379K)

Requesting human/Podling hypothetical, Podling/Skeksis, and Podling/Gelfing from the user from the last thread.
Side note, are Gelfling mammals? Primates?

this should help visualize better.

Attached: 1568409528436.png (1081x861, 115K)

>human: you know what, allow me to make a speech
>skeksis wait in silence
>...
>FUCK GELFLINGS
>Roaring laughs and applause
Imagine this times infinity with stripmining and exploitation of the natives

Look at their little handlebars

youtu.be/RMMlWvLJBtQ

Attached: Garthim.jpg (360x251, 22K)

Things would probably get horrific very quickly, not just because of the morality of some of the human characters, but because if you allow the magical creatures of GOT loose on Thra it would be like an invasive species. The White Walkers have no Wall keeping them in anywhere on Thra. The Children may help the Gelflings, but they're very few in number. I think even GOT level technology could take on any army Thra could muster.

You know that Skeks would just wait the first oportunity that they had guns and machinery to turn against humans and slave them too.

Fuck, it could really be that easy.

Any human evil enough to otherwise get along with them would probably want to kill them over not being human. any who aren't would be appalled by their behavior.

Attached: THIS_blue.jpg (228x219, 5K)

I don't think the Skeksis could do that at all considering their low numbers. Humans would be able to overwhelm them.

>"their handlebars"
>not "her handlebars"
Absolutely based

Well yeah, but we've got contingencies in place because we are scum too and expect this sort of thing. War is inevitable eventually.

Also the Skesis are literal xeno scum from space.

Bro-ing with them is HERESY.

I'd Rian honestly
And this dude of course

Attached: rando paladin.jpg (793x773, 244K)

Unless they Jew it up as administrators of some sorts, they butter our stuff up, get to keep the crystal and immortality, we get our resources and alien tech
It could work, albeit it would sure as heck be volatile as a dynamite stick in a volcano

>D: "Aw don't be sad. Would you like an apple juice?
>*sniff*...yes.

Attached: ddfmgt6-65eae076-ab79-46f6-9a3b-ba0b923eaefc.png (700x911, 1.16M)

>'Another time' never specifies whether this is past or future
>Humans are advanced enough to visit Thra
>We are their version of Grays
>Oddly Gelf-like lifeform, yet different enought o be uncanny to them
>Oddly interested in Gelfling anuses and probing them

God fuckign DAMNIT Skek-Kek!

You're not allowed to make me laugh that loud in public you Nig-Elfing

Now I have to perform the Ritual of Thot Patrolling until next Trine

Attached: U6e24K9.gif (461x259, 1.41M)

I´m starting to think that this imaginary scenario is entirely dumb and non sense. There are no rules, no methods for how this is even possible, or how many resources humans have.

It´s a pretty dumb topic that can be anything that the poster wants.

>hoomans ebil!!
do you ever think that maybe what you say about others in generalizations could be just a reflection of yourself? it boggles my mind that people confuse the ability to grant meaning to intrinsically meaningless things (the only absolutely human trait, btw) with the idea that because we can identify evil (soooo easily in others) that we must as a whole be evil. it doesn't help that this opinion, especially prominent in literature, is a lazy trope. when humans are evil, there's still a hero, and if it is a non-human hero then it is only the skin over a good human's values and motives.

the idea that you can attribute something a human created based on their human experiences (the 'good' gelfs) as somehow distanced from humans inserted within the setting is so confusing to me that i have to assume that you yourself are the evil manipulative highly aggressive sociopath, ready to violate gelflings.

and i mean even if you are, that doesn't make you fucking evil you numbskull. actions are evil. fantasy is a fantasy. the moment you go rape a gelfling lets have a talk about evil. until then drop the anti-human rhetoric or just off yourself if you can't have a laugh and enjoy something. if you're a troll, good job you got me.

Aren’t we all dumb?
We sit on this board talking about a puppet show that we find very good
Let’s not dwell about it

That's called using your imagination, user.

Otherwise we'd be running a game of Vampire: The Masquerade but with lizard-bird-titties out everywhere.

Who would ever want to run a TRPG with rules based off of a children's show? The thought SICKENS me.

Attached: Aight Imma Head out.gif (612x251, 1.24M)

So podlings with humans. Youd just get Homo Florensis if the breeding worked out. Decreased size strength intellect across the board. Same with everyone. SkekLings would be little vicious ankle biters and PodGelfs are just Hups.

What gets interesting is that if you consider the Podling the immature form of its species, a Nymph so to speak then its gets interesting. What would a mature Podling look like, how large do they get. A lot of Thra's biology appears to be little.swarmlings of immature species that grow without dying of old age but everything is in a state of constant predation.

Say you took Podlings away from their natural habitat and fed them enough food, I would suspect they would enter a second puberty, retreat underground and become larger, stronger, smarter and more robust versions. Alpha Pods may continue to grow larger given enough time, space and food. They would also have to become predatory. Hup, i suspect, was able to reach this state of maturation and his "quest" was a drive to seek out a new area to mature in.

It is with these alphas that youd crossbreed in other species. Which give you essentially dwarven variants of the other Species.

Many seem to believe the present Garthim, which have been noted as having blue eyes rather than the purple we see in the movie, will be failed prototypes perhaps by virtue of being organic and the next generation will be more like the hollow golems we know from Jen and Kira's time. That way they can be made from whatever material

since aughra can spiritually travel in all of the cosmos, do you think she saw earth and humans?

Attached: aughra.png (692x430, 618K)

based skekZok patrolling gelfling THOTS

Imagine though Punished Deet. Raising you to be strong and merciless. Punishing you viciously when you disappoint her and molding you into her perfect little war machine lover.

I don't think anything outside of Thra is so fucking naive that they would trust the Skeksis enough to do anything with or see them as reasonable at all.

Considering skekUng's Mystic counterpart is called the Healer, what do you think his original role is going to be? Given his role in leading the Garthim and him being described as a "co-creator" alongside skekTek, maybe something like the Surgeon? From the looks of it however he also seems fond of joining his frankencrab monsters in fighting though, and seems to be one of the larger and stronger Skeksis.

She spent the whole time watching human men on earth, wishing the spirit of Terra would show up and give her biosphere a thorough ravaging.

Honestly was thinking about all the Anons here and their perverse lust for gelflings, also when it comes to similarities to Skeksis, we’d have the size thing going on, The skeksis sure as heck would try to keep humans on their good side, probably hiding some more abhorrent tendencies from us. That is if we didn’t shoot first and anwser questions later. That is if Skeksis didn’t do the same. Humans could certainly be considered useful idiots at worst and worthy followers at best so that could also be a problem. But still

We're the reason she has that perpetual frown.

She spent the years bingewatching TV in people's livingrooms once she got bored of spying on people having sex.

World of the Dark Crystal places the era of the series and movie in the distant past.

>tfw Aughra is reading this thread RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1566168756484.jpg (480x480, 13K)

>bullied by the others and hides from them in his room
>not allowed to join in on feasts
>disrespected by the Emperor even though he needs his machines to live and could reverse the dynamic through necessity
>dies moments before rejoining his other half and ascending
Is the Scientist the ultimate cuck?

Something with a dark knowledge of anatomy.

So the Assassin, or the Executioner.

Do you think she ever slipped her eyeball up her bum and watched herself shit from inside?

You'd think she'd get the most "bedsore"-friendly thing to lay on by that last time.

Probably, but it's on Star Wars time setting so she would just see Medieval shit like on Thra minus the geo-magic.

>tfw she’s shitposting with us right now
>tfw our discussions are the reason she came back to Thra, to put an end to all this human nonsense

Attached: E0D29A79-DF9F-4D42-8155-1D79BEBDE155.png (226x291, 104K)

Oh, I'd be probing Gelfling anuses alright.

Podlings just dont make sense otherwise. What is thier niche in Thra. Theyre sentient and have societies but so do the Gelfling. Theyre small and easily predated on, but Thra has.things like Fizzgigs and other prey species.

We know in the Podling base form they live for a very long time. The Podling in Aughras house was the 3rd descendant over hundreds of Trine.

Id suggest the Podlings are like the Cuckoo Bird in that it sends out its progeny to be rasied by the Gelfling to protect them from predators and give them.the best shot at hitting maturation, like Hup who is very different than other podlings.

she's watching you masturbate to deet

I keep forgetting skekUng isn't the dead General from the series. They're exactly the same character. And it's weird to think he could be credited as co-creator of the Garthim, considering he flat-out wasn't there when they were created.

>Homo Gelflans
The species name is never capitalized, while the genus name is. It should also be in italics.

Isn't she literally made out of mud, clay and stone? I'm not even sure if she can be injured physically, never mind petty stuff like bedsores.

Stone and roots.

She striaght up lost an Eye staring into a Great Conjunction. Burnt it right the fuck up but since it was disconnected from her body she lived. Aughra is fucking hardcore.

NONONONONO DON'T TELL DEET THIS IS SO EMBARASSING I'M SO SORRY

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

The Garthim we see at the end of AoR doesn't seem quite the same as the purple eyed crab golems of the film. It could be possible he helped refine the process by reducing the exposed meaty parts, pioneered the tactics in using them, or he simply bullied skekTek and stole the credit. Plus to be fair he is less of an asshole than skekVar, or at least less stupid.

The weird meta stuff surrounding Aughra and the spirit of Thra is pretty cool in general. Wasn't her burnt out eye meant to contain the "masculine" ideals of the world, which were eventually embodied in Raunip after she stared into the suns?

PODLING JUSTICA

Attached: A0840440-D871-4FEF-AB4A-3B130AA77D7B.jpg (1200x676, 72K)

A lot of life on Thra is worm like, invertebrate. I think theyd grow into massive burrowing things. Hell the little rolly pollys that drive the Skeksis chariot could be Alpha podlings or maybe theyre a related species of Podling and Alpha Podlings are giant burrowing worm things.

Podlings do really love playing in the dirt. Maybe they become Scantuary Trees.

>Ywn have a tiny, soft bodied woman grab your hair and demand you pleasure her under the swamp-trees exposed to the eyes of all Thra while she calls you a 'filthy tree-grokker' and grinds her entire hip girdle into your mouth

Gotta keep living just in case tho

Attached: N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide, also called DEET (:diːt:) or diethyltoluamide, is the most common activ (780x517, 90K)

No, she always embodied both, but her male half withered away over time.

Raunip's eye had the ability to see flashes of things as they really were, though shorn of nuance and context. Half of him came from another world and was combined with material from Thra to make his final form (effectively, via Aughra and a meteor, Thra mated with another world and had a child).

>or he simply bullied skekTek and stole the credit
This seems likely.

Imagine being a human raised by gelflings.
>require more food than geflings because you're huge for a baby
>by the time your seven years old you're as big as an adult gelfling male
>gelfling kids throw things at you and call you a freak
>gelfling moms don't want you playing with their children cuz you're some weird giant baby thing that might their kids
>keep getting bigger and bigger
>have to have your clothes specially tailored which is very expensive
>everything is too small, can't sit on any furniture without it collapsing under your wight, have to crouch down to get through doorways
>puberty is absolute hell because gelfling girls are intimidated by you
>only person who loves you is your gelfling mom

dropbox.com/s/bskzeqjfglhdkub/SAYPLEASE2019.pdf?dl=0
All purpose rascal hole

Basically the plot of ELF

So you fuck her.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 5.16.33 PM.png (753x726, 266K)

But the girls fly away from you during puberty instead of legging it

>eventually prove yourself when skekMal comes into the village by using your immense monkey strength to beat him with a log

>"They want to do what to my feet?"

Attached: deetdeet.png (720x864, 1.09M)

Attached: its like hes trying to bait to me i know it.png (845x468, 659K)

Especially lame. No flying faerie girls. No alien conquerers.

oh wait...
no

There's the Jews.

Attached: 1567872054724.png (1000x1000, 101K)

Seeing as the UrSkeks are entwined with the crystal and the Crystal is the source of all life and there are other crystals on other planets you could consider the crystal a "seeding device" created by the Elder Race the UrSkeks were rejected from and spread world to world.

Their niche is potato-brained gardeners.

Myths indicates some other planets have Crystals too, but nothing precisely confirms every world does

I think it'd only be like that with the vapra
>grottan live in huge caves and seem more friendly than other clans and used to interacting with bigger creatures
>stonewoods would love the shit out of having a giant warrior
>spriton clan would love the shit out how easier/more farm work you could do
>sifa could get a lot of use out of you for sailing/maintaining a ship
>dousan would be pretty chill
>and drenchen would be too stoned to care

>tfw you realize all three are the same pair of characters
>ywn dance nude wityh a /fit/ healthy SkekSil

>ywn smoke swamp kush with your childhood bro Gurjin

Amelia Deet-ila

"Youre a silly human, why would you want to farm under the Scantuary Tree? Plowing would hurt it?!"

Bretty comfy my dudes

Attached: 9EA5BAD3-DAE6-4E1B-8702-5C3C6B64CD58.png (1100x1528, 527K)

Ugh, now I remember how much of a little shit Raunip was.

>Be stonewood human
>Mom told everyone you weren't a monster your whole childhood
>Turns out
>nah
>You're a monster alright

>A monster on the FIELD
>Throw hundreds of rebels from your path when at war
>Literally wade through hypermanlets on your way to the enemy commander
>Your brothers on your back fire bows to cover you from siege weaponry, the only thing that can harm you
>Your sisters swoop in and carry you over the remaining line so you can face the rebel leader head-on

>Giant of the Wood
>Stone of the Forest
>Mom is so fucking proud of you

Attached: Anon fights some gelfling over Subs vs Dubs.gif (338x250, 2.16M)

kek

little kids survive getting raped all the time, they would live and be traumatized just like all the toddlers in Africa

He was a Chad in his youth.

You were in the last thread too and you STILL OUGHTTA GET OUTTA HERE

Attached: 279537722049211.png (1024x836, 983K)

A single human with a gun could decimate the Skeksis. The only reason they're even vaguely a threat to the Gelfling is because they're 2-3 times they're size. The Garthim aren't unstoppable either - they're basically zombies in plate armor, you can't shoot or stab them to death, but there's nothing stopping you from running one over in a tank or crushing one in a compactor.

>Nail a Skeksis to a tree with a spear from 100 feet away then tear off A Garthim Claw.and beat a legion of them.to death with it

Doomguy loose on Thra

He's a chad now.

Let’s be honest, modern armed forces vs any fantasy is usually going to end favourably on our side unless some OP magics were used

>be 5'3 manlet
>I could be a Juggernaut on Thra

Feels bad man.

Or realize that you dont have to kill the Skeksis at all, just slaughter the slow as fuck Mystics.

rude!

damn Skeksil let himself go

According to World of the Dark Crystal, they're all the same Crystal, just 3-dimensional facets of a complex higher-dimensional entity that exists "outside space". Only on Thra is the crystal energised by three suns, though, which is why the urSkeks chose it for their exile/punishment/experiment.

Earth is mentioned as existing, but it's not made clear whether it has a crystal or not.

>tfw Skeksil is just another Septarian from from SVTFO

Stop doing modern humans wankery and go with time appropriate humans to the setting for more fun like medieval or such. Imagine humans in armor wielding appropriate sized swords/melee weapons.

But that would be fucking mean, Mystics are nice and friendly, only an absolute duchebag would punch a mystic

C R A B B A T T L E

I'm not ashamed, I'd fuck Gurjin if he wasn't already balls deep in spiderpuss.

What if the UrSkeks are just the other half of an even higher being that split into Crystals and Urskeks.

Unfortunately I’m straight and good natured
I wouldn’t fuck any Gelflings
But I would eagerly tenderly hug Deet

They are, but for the good of Thra they must die to wipe out the Skeksis menace.

According to the comics, some of them have the ability to talk to all the creatures of Thra, calming them down, so is possible that some managed to keep them safe. Also they seem to live in places which are isolated so the predators could have less chances to find them

>Humans could wield Skeksi sized weaponry

>Humans could win a TRIAL BY STONE

Attached: 85ywdkxzikd11.jpg (275x410, 21K)

>Word on the street is that I hear you're draining gelflings for their essence. I sincerely hope that's not true, that shit would be wack. My mom still wants to reunite with her parents when Thra calls her. Are we gonna have a problem, boomers?

Attached: Gigachad, defender of the Gelflings.png (859x960, 229K)

What annoys me with this series is it was implied with the movie that the UrSkeks weren't supposed to be full-on ass-holes. It was that they were KIND OF that way and what they did was more of a fuck-up than series of what anyone would recognize as shitty behavior. It didn't seem like they were the kinds to immediately bull-shit a Gaia's Mini-Me into leaving and start off draining and doing more selfish and reckless things with the crystal. I consider it bad continuity that they were refered to as the Skeksis from the beginning and that Aughra didn't notice a real change.

>tfw youll never lovingly play with Deets ears while dreamfasting until she loses total control and spews dark energy in the throes of shared ecstasy.

Undertaker?

Gelflings...DO look like rabbit elves.

imagine a human raised by one or more of the skeksis

Shitposting. Discussions. All same.

WHY TF DIDNT AUGHRA (or the gelflings) HELP THEM?

the chance was literally right there

Attached: ac3.jpg (350x371, 14K)

Follow me.

>puberty is absolute hell because gelfling girls are intimidated by you
Except for the perverts

Human just picks up the stone and beats the other skek into submission

I've seen many threads that lay before us, some good, most bad.

Don't mention that here

Checked
Also gently massaging her scalp, tracing through her hair and feeling her little heart beat against your gigantic ape like giga baboon extra size heart

>yfw you'll never be hounded by Gelfling size queens.

Attached: 118599_v1.jpg (230x210, 32K)

Gruenaks were even worse than the skeksis. That's why the Castle wiped them out

Why not, the media parallels are pretty solid.

*BLAM*

Attached: IMG_1284.png (2048x1073, 695K)

It's explained more in-line with the movie and comics as the series goes on; the stuff in the first episode is kind of a red herring/simplification.

Their initial goal as urSkeks after giving Aughra the orrery (originally to help her make predictions) was to use the next Great Conjunction to burn away their darker parts and purify themselves so that they could return home. After that went wrong and they split, the Skeksis used their gifts of silver tongues to encourage Aughra to go a-wandering while they watched over the crystal, promising her it would be safe in their hands. Then they started draining it...

Not really, at least in the most specific sense
Septarians are latent high tier regenerators, whereas the skeksis can only rejuvenate with a supply of crystal energy or the essence of other creatures

The rest, I can't even guess how you think they're similar

What if the UrSkeks come to Earth and watch The Dark Crystal on Netflix

Apparently its because Raunip trolled that one Urskek that was upset about his homeworlds music so hard he had too epic a gamer moment and the crystal split them

But would you willingly hurt a sentient docile peaceful slow turtlelike creature without feeling like the worlds biggest bastard? That is quite an ingenious defense mechanism

Aughra was trying to save the gelfling's souls from being drained like Kool-aid on a hot day. She doesn't actually /care/ if you live or die on Thra, only that you're allowed to return to it in time.

Also she was in the dead center of the enemy stronghold and was flying by the seat of her pants and prophecy. She could get the Gelflings out, but only at the cost of her life. Asking for the Gruenaks would have made the deal untenable.

And even then if it wasn't for the alliance with the Spiderbro's she couldn't even have managed that.

>implying he isn't clad in fully forged Arathim armor enchanted by the wisest of Gelfling mages

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>Humans could win a TRIAL BY STONE
>Skeksis hit the rock with a sword and try to break a piece off
>Human deadlifts the stone up over their head and smashes it to the ground

That's the comic's take on it, yes.

"World" posits that it was more a flaw in their thinking, that it was impossible to burn away their dark sides and so the process instead simply split them off into their own beings, cosmic punishment for trying to cheat the terms of their own exile.

The Glock Pistol: Gauge of Resistance

Then takes the loser on top of the Buffet Table while the other Skeksis laugh about taking the "Punishment"

>implying skek "one in the Chamberlain" Sil isn't using AP rounds

Attached: IMG_1281.jpg (589x477, 77K)

Would I feel bad, yeah, but Id make it quick out of respect and know that Im doing what needed to be done to save Thra.

99.99 pecent of all evil on Earth is commited by humans.

naw, ducks/geese/swan make up probably like 50% and wasps would be another big chunk too

don't forget that gelflings are dumb, gullible, trusting, and also fundamentally cowardly.
first day on Yea Forums?

Like, I’ll be honest I couldn’t do it man, I’d feel way too hard for them to actually hurt them in any meaningful capacity.
Skeksis on the other hand are way more agressive, could kill a Skeksis in a self defence situation, but I would never initiate combat

>>pleasant chuckle

>In school
>They're looking at you again
>Giggling to each other like a gaggle of little winged monsters
>Even though you're almost three times their size and getting bigger every day, they still manage to corner and bully you after class, taking your books and flying out of reach, tearing away at your barely sewn together clothes, trying to fondle a pair of genitals that would make a landstrider blush.

Last thread we actually had a surgeon who was stitching up child sex abuse victims, felt pretty hard for that user, he knew things others should never dwell on

Time to get good at throwing rocks. then evolve the concept into a slingshot, then a sling.
>MFW i'm Emperor of the Skeksis now.

Don't forget hornets and jellyfish

Why the fuck is there more well drawn skek porn than gelfling by this point? .

Attached: 67867978989.png (836x838, 973K)

Because skekposters are more based than gelflets could ever hope to be.

Scalie niche audience is more willing to spend cash on Porn than Short Fairy loving one

Lizardfuckers have no shame

lose some weight chamberlain you're going to bring the whole castle down

>when the gelthots are trying to avoid being patrolled

Attached: scrollkeeper.png (1365x653, 1.17M)

I'm not usually a lizardfucker, but when I am, it's for Skeksis.

Bros I hope this isn't cancelled. Its so good and full of soul

The one Skeksis don't do is fatshame. They are truly evil.

>teen Seladon will never point and laugh at your ugly oversized dong

Attached: 567686877789.png (610x592, 130K)

A real life hero, I hope they're doing okay.

Teen Brea will never take you to her library to comfort you over you getting bullied by her eldest sister
You will never start a purely platonic strong friendship

>letting women bully you
>not chasing them with your monster genitals they seem so interested in
>not just going to their ringleaders mothers house and discussing it with her
>her explaining that her daughter is just curious
>asking her mother if she is curious too
>talk about how lonely she is after her husband died in the war
>not rubbing what happened in the ringleaders face after school
>not teaching the ringleader what your taught her mother
>not reminding the bully that youre her boyfriend now and you expect her to dress nicer and act like it before going back to claas

>be Gelfling girl whose village adopted the 'hooman'
>even though a lot of the other Gelfling treat him like a monster you know it's not true
>they're big and strong and a little scary, but sweet and kind
>you wouldn't tell any of your friends, but you kind of fancy him
>you don't want them to think you're a freak, but even now you're fluttering a good three feet off your bed as you fantasize about being speared by him

gelfing fuckers are closet pedos, and i doubt you could post gelfling porn anywhere without that being obvious

Me too, though to be honest he’s probably just sleeping right now

We live in a society
A society of gelfling

>the only absolutely human trait, btw

Not true. We can throw shit really hard, and really accurate. That mental math you do when you visualize where you're throwing a baseball? Uniquely human.

Honestly Gelflings are for the tender hugging and shit, they are small and cute and having sex with them would only cause them pain.. and who likes having sex while the other person doesn’t enjoy it?

You'd be surprised how flexible the gelfling form is.

Plus the jogging/walking insanely long distances.

Gelfling on gelfling is just flat chested fairy porn, it becomes pedo-esque if you include humans. Though really, we don¨t know how old they are. Deet could be just a teenager.

What about shitflinging monkeys?
The ones that swing in trees and have tails, I mean.

2,5 feet tall is very small, Personally wouldn’t even try it.. Other physical contact, such as cuddling is an appealing alternative

When I poop, I subconsciously calculate how big the skidmarks are going to be on the porcelain by analyzing the food I ate in the past 48 hours, that's uniquely human too

humans are still unique in how designed we are for throwing things

Skeksis drain all of Thra, Aughra is chill
Skeksis drain one Gelfling, Aughra screams Kill

They aren’t that good at it, too short of a range to make their shitslinging abilities into a viable hunting strategy

Yes, and she mentally implanted the idea of Thra into Jim Henson and Brian Froud so that she and her people could become a part of our reality.

>skekUng thought he was the strongest and scariest motherfucker on Thra
>When he meets a baseball pitcher and realizes they throw a tiny fucking ball hard and fast enough to kill a human if it hits their bare head

cat's are flexible too, even more than gelflets by a long shot, you can't fuck a cat without killing it in the process

That begs the question, where is the line between pedo and non-pedo? A normal fairy like, say, Tinkerbell wouldn't be pedo since there's no way any human could be that small and there's adult proportions there, but as you get bigger from there it gets increasingly suspicious.

>We are the UrSkeks

Attached: urskeks.jpg (607x251, 28K)

Full balls-deep insertion is probably out, but they could probably get a couple inches in with some stretching and enough lubrication.

I think I remember a story about a couple chimps that managed to escape from their enclosure by using trees as catapults to launch themselves over the walls. They got lured back in with peanuts like 5 minutes later, but still.

>>Rip and Tear intensifies

Honestly just clitoral stimulation would be enough, way safer for the Gelfling girl willing to do that, won’t cause permanent damage

I CAN'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE... UNLESS I TRY!

Attached: super.png (865x482, 532K)

Just ask Aughra for some magic to make you Gelfling Sized, or make Gelfling human sized.

Also gelflings look like young children enough that its creepy. Dont do that. Fuck Aughra or the Skeksks you cowards.

>tfw we are Greg the Murdercock

I think the thing is in the proportions, Gelflings are small, have flat chests and childlike proportions, Tinkerbell on the other hand is just a fully grown and proportioned woman shrunk in size

fair enough

>Fuck Aughra

Did you have a phat ass grandma, user?

Attached: 1567482347868.jpg (481x501, 18K)

>When you're already cumming and he tells you, "that's one inch".

Attached: deet tree.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>raised Drenchen
Life is suffering when everyone but you has gills. You'll have something in common with the rest of the Gelfling clans.

I'd be down for some Skeksex, but Aughra is fucking repulsive, that;s a big yikes

I believe that a peak chimp can throw a baseball at around 30 mph.

To put that into perspective, that is about how fast a 10-year-old child can throw a baseball. Average human is 60 mph. Pro pitchers average around 90 on a fastball, and that's not even getting into specialty throws.

Seriously, just think about the concept of a curveball. You're throwing it in such a way that it seemingly changes trajectory in mid air. Imagine explaining that to an alien who has no concept of that.

That’s absolutely correct
When it comes to diffrent species Humans are in comparision hung like horses

Humans is deployed like heavy weaponry
>>A besieged wooden fortress with a heavy skirmish outside
>>The a sound like a hornet swarm as a hundred Gelfling valkyries carry a wicker coffin onto the battlefield
>>It lands with a thundering crash, driving the skirmish to a halt
>>Silence
>>The coffin explodes, as the huge form inside steps out of the dust
>>It's Andre the Giant
>>He wades through the armies like tall grass, his chuckles booming as their weapons bounce his plate armor
>>He reaches wooden palisade that comes up to his chin
>>Pulls that shit down like a bookshelf
>>Defenders try to swamp him, climbing him like Shadow of the Colossus
>>He tosses them over his shoulders like toys

So the top anons in this thread can throw a baseball at 25 mph?

Horses, though to be fair they were bred specifically to surpass us in that reguard.

swamps aren't always very deep so you could wade/walk through it somewhat easily

Don't forget accuracy. Apes can fling shit in the general direction. Human children literally play games where the goal is to throw a ball over range and hit a target or a stack of bottles. The best pitchers can reliable put a ball at a specific region of a 17" strike zone from 60 feet.

I think it would go 90mph, but in reverse
Comming up to a nice and round 78 Farenheit temperature for you Americans

>They have a human.

Attached: boromir.jpg (677x430, 29K)

Enjoy your mosquito bites and leeches.

probably worse shit given it's Thra and not Earth

Hey, I’d do Aghura, she has a thick ass, round breasts and a good sense of humour, the hair might be offputting but you know what they say, come in the ass stay for personality

>Human children literally play games where the goal is to throw a ball
maybe 40 years ago, nowadays human children literally play Fortnite and World of Warcaft, all this HFY circlejerking in this thread is getting stupid, 99% of the people posting here would get btfo by the first random gelfling farmer uppercutting him into his nuts

Attached: 044.png (449x537, 462K)

when is it said that denchen have gills?

I'd give her a great conjunction and burn out her brown eye.

Hey, I lived with a younger siblings
Been getting into constant fights with it foe the last 20 years or so
Genital trauma is fucking nothing

Humans who do cardio can beat a horse in endurance. Not speed, endurance.
I'm gonna pull some numbers out of my cavernous asshole. Let's say a horse moves at 20ms^-1 and a human moves at 10ms^-1. The horse is twice as fast as the human, right? He'll never catch up.
Until you add in stamina. Let's also say that the horse can run for a maximum of 10 seconds before collapsing from exhaustion while the human can go for 40 seconds. The human can last four times as long as the horse thanks to evolution, baby.
Now let's calculate their distances. The horse can go a maximum distance of 200 metres before collapsing from exhaustion, unable to defend itself. The human can do 400 metres. This means that the human will still be going strong while the horse is on the ground panting and will eventually do double the horse's distance despite being half as fast.
The numbers are total bullshit, sure, but the principle behind them stands.

MogSkek
Chaddest son of the Skeksis

Taught combat by their finest generals
Taught Strategy by skekso and subterfuge by Skeksil
With the Swagger of your Birb Mom the Ornamentalist you shall destroy the Gelfling's giant warrior.

For the glory of THE CRYSTAL LORDS!

>Tfw you have 20 dads 1 mom and they're all proud of you
>Birthdays are lit as fuck
>Fuck loyal Gelf servants to death on the daily
>SkekAyuk counts your macros

Thra Bless Skekmerica

Attached: 1564000784895.png (1359x1604, 1.96M)

Fucking Pacific Rim that shit with Gelflings instead of helicopters.

>He's never been to a parish festival or a carnival

>not fucking the embodiment of a entire planet and a being thosuands of times older than you

Fucking cowards

Honestly sex with her could be a very intresting experience, she is older than your entire lineage and has seen crazy shit, postcoital talk must be crazy with her

it's been tested, a human athlete can't keep up with a horse in neither short nor long ranged races. This shit about superior human stamina is maximum retarded and nothing more than wishful thinking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon

Horses won in 100% of the races, make your own google research, horses are just better runners.

Aughra is THICC

Attached: RCO015[1].jpg (1041x1600, 425K)

Well, humans while they might not outspeed the horse, they will certainly outheal it once its leg breaks

But who rides who, eh?

>be human
>fall in love with gelfling
>can't have sex with her
>can't raise a family with her
>will probably outlive her by tens of trine
>despite knowing all this she still loves you and takes comfort in the fact that in time you'll both return to Thra
>don't have the heart to tell her you're not of Thra.
a goddamn tragedy

>testing endurance with a short race

bullshit, the whole series is about how weak they are and how they desperately turn to numbers and girl power magic to win. gelflings beg to serve gelflings plead and bargain gelflings run gelflings turn on each other, they fucking suck. being a cocksleeve would be a promotion

Imagine her just looking into your soul, connecting with hers and all thra and giving an enitre planet a climax.

>"SHOVE IT IN MY EYEHOLE AND FEEL ALL OF THRA YOU FILTHTY ALIEN HALFMONKEY AND PULL MY HAIR WHILE YOURE AT IT, IM TOO OLD TO BEG LIKE SOME THRICE DAMNED SKEKSIS"

>he actually thinks they wouldn't be fucking horrible parents
Nigga it's an entire house of backstabbing cunts acting entirely on their own self-interests only united by their love of crack-cum
Stop thinking with your dick

Attached: 1566578493131.jpg (500x500, 54K)

her double mustache and balding humongous forehead are really hot, just imagine the massive amount of body hair all over, so sexy

Attached: Aughra_photo.jpg (408x550, 94K)

>gelflings beg to serve gelflings plead and bargain gelflings run gelflings turn on each other
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>hmmmmmmmm

You've never had a narcissist parent that relied on you for their own benefit.

When they need you. You are everything to them.

I ain't saying they'd make you a whole or healthy person. I'm saying if you're on an evil racing team you'd better be the souped up car.

Attached: ED0Lh7bXkAEZ7Bt.jpeg.jpg (1024x1023, 130K)

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, you retarded brainlet, google it yourself

Attached: 1561083292579.png (590x574, 733K)

Its not always about physical attraction my dude and some people like things dont. Shes also an alien so check your racism and relax as the "Song of Thra" enters inside you.

Just marathoned the movie and this show over a few days, really glad I think, Dark Crystal is great stuff. I thought the Scientist was pretty interesting. When I saw him in the movie, I assumed all those animals in his lab were test subjects. But in the movie, it turns out they're his pets? I found it kind of surprising that he was got upset when the Emperor tried to kill one of the creatures, since the series established the skeksis are selfish and generally don't care about others, especially a non-skeksis, suffering or dying.

Also, I was watching the making of Dark Crystal and they showed some clips of a 2016 test animation with CGI gelfling and puppet skeksis, is that available in it's entirety anywhere? The Cgi gelfling was kind of hot, they look a little too weird for me in puppet form though.

How do people generally feel about the series? Is there a lot of criticism about it from long time fans of the originals? I only watched the movie recently but I think it's a strong addition.

Also, why didn't they gelfling try to capture/kill the skeksis when they retreated in the finale? Did they figure they'd just shrivel up and die in the castle since they couldn't get any more essence? Do you guys think the series will end with some of the gelfling hiding underground or sailing away from the seas so they can return post mystic/skeksis reunification so Kira's and Jen's kids don't have to turn to inbreeding to repopular the gelfling race?

>Skeksis (Unisex/Herm)
I think Skeksis are male and female, just asexual and infertile due to being "unnatural" creatures.

Attached: SmugSkeksis.png (694x634, 81K)

>can't have sex with her
Just the tip, my friend.

retirement homes must be goldmines for you then, tons of people with great personalities. Don't mind all those wrinkes and the constant smell of stale urine, it's what's on the inside that counts

Attached: 1556965983485.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Attention....Yea Forums....I....have come....
to........
say........
the N........
word........

Attached: UrGoh.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>No gills and get to live in a swamp
Drenchen raised humans must be miserable.

YES! NIGGER! WE GET IT!

*breathes in*
*breathes out*
N...............
Ni.........................
Nigge...................................
*sighs*
Nigge..................................................

Attached: UrGoh.jpg (611x839, 118K)

It's in the official encyclopedia (which has slightly outdated info) and the wiki.

>Drenchen raised humans must be miserable.
Cajuns seem to like it

Mabel. Seladon turned evil out of stupidity, Mabel was born selfish and stupid and was rewarded by the story for her evil.

and I think your opinion isn't welcome here, Misha get that name off and report yourself to the FBI.

Attached: NoSkeksis.png (793x800, 824K)

>I found it kind of surprising that he was got upset when the Emperor tried to kill one of the creatures, since the series established the skeksis are selfish and generally don't care about others
Same here. You kindof get a bit of a feeling of it from the movie but the show definitely fleshes out that the Skesis aren't actually chaotic/stupid-evil, they just have horrible personalities and extremely selfish priorities.

They're completely capable of being cordial and polite (some more than others) and are able of having long term goals and attachments to other creatures. Both Skeksil and Sketek advised for moderation and tried to warn the rest of them that they were being too greedy too fast, and Skekgar still had the exact same personality he had as a the conqueror but just with a completely different perspective from all the other Skeksis guiding his actions.

>I found it kind of surprising that he was got upset when the Emperor tried to kill one of the creatures, since the series established the skeksis are selfish and generally don't care about others, especially a non-skeksis, suffering or dying.

If someone breaks your toys, you get upset, no matter if you didn't really care about the toy anymore anyway.

*Pop*
Eye Gare-OWn-Tee!

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Think about from a different perspective. Each one wants to prove to the other how much better they are at raising/teaching the the human than the other. It'd be another triumph over the other seksis with how the human turns out under their tutelage. Also a child would be a more or less hyper loyal follower too and each one wants that.
>I could teach it how to fight better
No, I could
>and so on and so on

I plant shitposts in the ground, watch grow into (You)s

The skeksis are beings of impulse which makes them feel foolish or simplistic. This is further compounded by the fact that they have two languages. When the Skeksis talk in short sentences with bad grammar they are speaking the Gelfling Laungage and dont give a shit. Later, alone among the other skeksis.or with Aughra they speak their natural "Ritual Langage". Same with the mystics but they care about Gelflings so they speak it better.

Just look at the Emperor's dream monologue with the General. Theyre speaking of very deep concepts and do so naturally. It also, along with the other scenes like skekteks pets reveal they arent cartoonishly evil, just complex and hindered by their own implusivness. Just look at how the Heretic speaks.

It also says on the official instagram page for the drenchen

its sad to see how much my boi the Scientist changed from the kinda endearing devoted pet owner he is in AoR to the full on mad scientist in the movie.
He didn't deserve to go like that man...

Really just wanted the approval of his pears but got nothing but bullying instead

...at least he had his pet frens

Attached: ab3.jpg (540x651, 43K)

We still haven't seen what/how he lost his hand, so there's probably still one more fuck up that'll change him fully into movie version.

Attached: death to gelfling.png (1365x655, 1.5M)

Imagine the heroes storming the castle, failing to heal the Crystal, and as they attempt to flee Garthim start flooding the dark hallways

Attached: corridor garthim.png (1365x657, 647K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cVDbgN0zhZY

>user and his gelflingh arem.jpeg

>How do people generally feel about the series?
High critical acclaim from both fans of original and newcomers.

>I found it kind of surprising that he was got upset when the Emperor tried to kill one of the creatures, since the series established the skeksis are selfish and generally don't care about others, especially a non-skeksis, suffering or dying.
Scientist caring for his pet bird thing, also Aughra mentioning her and Scientist used to be friends, the skeksis having bantz and sometimes seeming to genuinely enjoy each other's company, wanting to "honour" Skekmal after his death and the existence of the Heretic all hints Skeksis can be more than just hateful and evil.

Attached: 456476787989.png (1276x2824, 3.3M)

But user, they kill him.

Dark Mommy Deet would teach you you that you can rely on her and only her. No matter what, you're her special man. All you have to do is kill for mommy.

Attached: Deet-on-Skeksis-Throne-from-The-Dark-Crystal-Age-of-Resistance.png (1405x703, 1.14M)

The movie era Garthim are clearly powered by Darkening

Got the feeling as I was watching, that even though he refers to the fuzzy bird creature as his "true friend" and was upset to see it being threatened, the bird don't seem to like him much in return. If anything, it seems fucking scared.

Attached: 1568091818926.png (857x697, 738K)

>not even his pets liked him

goddamit

Attached: 1.jpg (125x90, 2K)

Which means Deet can control them?

What about a human/ landstrider hybrid?

That's fucking a Rabbit/Horse user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 7.30.29 PM.png (166x153, 56K)

user, No

Deet is controlling them. Deet is the Garthim Master. She possesses a Skeksis body after the Darkening poisons her original form.

>"There's that hyooman again. Ugh, disgusting freak. Look how big and clumsy he is. Revolting.

Attached: dark-crystal-seladon.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

So what did he do to get a visit from the Peeper Beetle?

Attached: patched.png (1363x655, 722K)

Okay, so what if you bred them with a horse.

I think it's important to remember that they are all a thousand years old. Imagine having the same roomates for a thousand years.

Ate the last slice of cake in the fridge. The Emperor was saving that piece.

Would she send you to the order of lesser service if she could?

>If only he had a beak.

Requesting what a pairing between a human and an UrSkek would be like. They'd probably be psychic and god-like.

Deet will be either treated with utmost respect or as a slave like tool for darkening control by Skeksis. What do you think about it?

SkekTek has both hands. This is a common mistake
SkekNa the slaver has the hook hand

Why are they such bullies to their smartest, most valuable, hard-working skek?

Attached: 7987987890.png (898x522, 82K)

>You look around. The clicking of chitinous limbs echoes through the ancient stone corridors as the hulking shells of the Garthim emerge from the shadows.
>Your retinue tried, they really did. But the Castle itself seemed to work against them, its layout twisting and changing like an endless serpent tying knots around its own body. Finally it had gotten the better of you, and you were backed up against a wall with hostiles approaching from all sides.
>"There is no way out!" You hear one of your companions cry. He is young and fear infects his voice, yet he still grips his weapon tight. You smile grimly. A true soldier to the end. If he dies first, you will remember him.
>You place your five-fingered hand on his shoulder, disproportionately large on his tiny body.
>"Yes, my friend. We cannot escape. There is no way out, and we will surely die today. If any have yet to make your peace, then make it now."
>You hear their groans of terrified anguish.
>youtu.be/1nyAThrjdkw
>"But!"
>Everyone glances at you as you stand tall and project your massive voice across the crowd, just like you have so many times in the past. You turn your back to the lumbering crustaceans for a moment, you know there is not much time left but there is time enough for this.
>"There is one thing we can do."
>You draw your warpick, stained with the innards of so many cracked Garthim shells.
>"Die fighting!"
>"The foul Skeksis overlords would take us alive and reduce us to essence, drinking us like wine! To allow yourself to be taken alive.... there exists no greater insult, no greater stain upon your name!"
>"We cannot deny them our lives, but we can deny them our souls! In death, we will all be free!"
>You charge into the fray and slay your first Garthim, your immense human strength caving its faceplate in like glass. You soon felt the yielding sensation of brain matter and yanked your pick from the wound to turn to the next victim.
>"Show no fear! Show no mercy!"

Attached: IMG_1286.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The last slave he trained didn't clean the Emperor's Rascal Hole properly during bath time, nor did it give him the expected happy ending with enough finesse.
WHEN WE FAIL TO TRAIN OUR SLAVES TO SUCK OFF OUR EMPEROR'S TRINE CLITORAL PENIS WITH THE GOBBLESUCK VACUUM 9000 DOUBLE HANDED TONGUE TICKLE TWIST WITH THE SLY FINGER SURPRISE WE MUST BE PUNISHED.

Pretty sure he's the smallest one, isnt he?

>one of the 2 literal slaves is performed by the black guy

I'd stretch her orifice of lesser service

Kevin Clash? Is his head the one you can see in the Gruenak uprising?

I'd fuck her ass until I cum out her mouth

Whaat. Skektek has robot arm in movie, bunch of wires everywhere and also drawn with it in the comics. Pretty sure he's also shown to have robotic leg.

Attached: 5489305934053.jpg (967x1454, 879K)

Does anyone have a pic of the Mauda throne at stone in the wood? Or does this one strike anyone as familiar from another location we've seen so far?

Attached: forest throne.png (1365x653, 1.07M)

anyone on Yea Forums got scans?

You are indeed right

Attached: tek.png (1363x651, 862K)

fuck that stupid little shit, the door to the bird cage was practically unlocked the whole time and it didnt even try to do anything about that .

a human could probably outlast them in endurance, but they only need to get one hit in to cave something in or outright bisect you if not crumple you under the impact, even when weak.

Only got the rest of this exchange, which is more Skektek bullying.

Attached: 2.jpg (971x1460, 807K)

Yep. Gonna be hard to see him lose part by part over the course of the series.

Also, they remembered robo arm, but forgot the eye for some reason.

Attached: 3.jpg (966x1465, 811K)

Attached: 4.jpg (967x1463, 820K)

Attached: 5.jpg (965x1459, 910K)

Attached: 6.jpg (964x1461, 903K)

>Could a human defeat skeksis 1on1?
just imagine your neckbeard ass getting into a fight with one of these guys, except hes twice/three times as big, infinitely smarter, and has 4 arms.

Attached: 201108192332335fc.gif (375x500, 298K)

:(

Attached: 7.jpg (975x1459, 618K)

>Hello darkness my old friend.

context?

so what you're saying is that humans will just kill the skeksis and other races

I'm saying that with two cunning species any alliances would probably be short-lived.

when will humanlets ever learn ?

Attached: 1568410147434.png (1060x723, 1.08M)

It's from a manga prequel (un-canon now). SkekTek knows another Skeksis (skeklach) is stealing essence which is reserved for the Emperor, but is afraid to say anything because skekLach is close to the Emperor. SkekUng is basically telling him to shut up about it, because Skektek is a little bitch and would probably be punished for talking shit about a popular skek.

thank you sm!

You just know.

Attached: 687667678687.jpg (400x398, 31K)

SkekLach is a he? Are any of the Skeksis female?

see, you could totally fuck one of those things and not kill it

Skeksis don't have gender since they can't breed, they just usually dress like one or the other.

Honestly SkekUng is being a bro here
Many other Skeksis would goad Scientist into making an accusation and getting his shit kicked in again

SkekLach is he in comic, but pretty sure it's supposed to a she in the show, has female voice like SkekEkt (pink fancy skek)

Technically they don't have genders, but still. those two read as female because of the voices and their outfits/jewelry seem more effeminate.

As others have said, they're "and uncomfortable mix of both"

This SkekLach is conceptually outdated and bears little resemblance to the AoR version

Manga SkekLach is basically a Kingdom Hearts Boss Skeksis

Attached: SkekLach_the_Collector.jpg (300x466, 93K)

All things considered SkekUng actually had a fair amount of patience for Skektek, possibly due to him creating the Garthim which got him to the position he's in. When he got upset at Skektek in the movie he was nowhere near as viscous about it as SkekSo was.

I did like how some Skeksis clearly got along better than with others, especially how everyone more or less seemed to at least like SkekEkt more than others.

I can kinda imagine that hump they got in their beak being the first of a long line of pustule clusters.

I'm probably gonna be the only one to say this, but Brea a cute.

Attached: The-dark-crystal_brea.jpg (1200x801, 155K)

I know it's possibly not the original intention but you'll notice that the Garthim fall apart right after the Crystal is healed and returns to its original color
This gives credence in my mind that the Garthim will eventually be powered by Darkening rather than flesh and blood, so it would make sense that when the dark energy is purged they would cease function

Attached: empty shells.png (1365x657, 817K)

Second best girl by far, she's not appreciated enough.

>I need an adult

Honestly the way the flailing skeksis are suddenly struck by beams of light and forced to stiffly march backwards into the arms of the mystics as light glows and swallows them is kinda freaky
In a slightly different context it could be outright horror material

Attached: tonight, you.png (1365x655, 898K)

Best girl by a mile.

The Garthim don't need to be empowered by the darkening necessarily, the original proposal by the Chamberlain and the General was that their constructed army would be powered by the Crystal, which is always how I interpreted the Garthim falling apart after the crystal was healed. It didn't have the properties of the "Dark Crystal" that they used to power their soldiers, so they failed when it was restored.

>everyone more or less seemed to at least like SkekEkt more than others
Yeah. They held a feast/party when she returned to castle. She also isn't mean to the others, just excited at the prospect of violence/Scientist getting Peeper Beetled like everyone else. Was even crying and hugging Scrollkeeper in sadness over SkekLach's death.

Attached: 5686789897.jpg (600x826, 185K)

Something something stupid games something something stupid prizes

Yes she is. I like her personality. Curious yet naive, she is constrained by her royal fonctions, but want to learn about the World and see more.
She's basically a Disney princess.

You gotta love the first episode starting all fun and this happens

youtu.be/7FnezLs_1ng

Does anybody have screencaps of sleeping Deet?

Deet reminded me of Rapunzel. They even got it down to the tee with naively obtaining eldritch death magic in an attempt to save the world to the best of their ability.

The way they treat the essence afterwards, like greedy kids fighting over pinata candy, is just perverse.

Attached: 1459052516570.png (352x291, 139K)

>Was even crying and hugging Scrollkeeper in sadness over SkekLach's death.

I kind of wish Chamberlain could get some reflective, sympathethic moments like that, and like the Emperor, scientist and General. But he may be to evil for that

Attached: 49285.png (666x616, 661K)

Don't forget
> Mira crying out for their help just before skekTek starts draining her.

>Please! My lords! Help me!

Lewds when?

>I kind of wish Chamberlain could get some reflective, sympathethic moments like that
That would be counter to his character. He's a pure sociopath.

>Was even crying and hugging Scrollkeeper in sadness over SkekLach's death.
post pics, I missed that

You just reminded me of something that happened to me when I was a small child. I was at a Christmas parade, and they threw candy on the sidewalks for us to collect, but an older child swooped in and took candy I was in the process of bending over to pick up. I never got over that and I would give anything to find this person and take everything he has from him.

The whole story is basicaly Pleyadians vs Reptilians on our earth.

Gotchu phamilia

Attached: sleeping_Deet.jpg (974x524, 248K)

Just finish my own rewatch of the movie

I don't know if I just am on a high note because I like Age of Resistance so much or if time just made my tastes different but I enjoyed it quite a bit more on the whole

The pacing and story don't linger for too long in the wrong place. While there's mysteries to things there's enough explained to understand what you need to. Jen is a bit dopey but it comes across as reasonably naive due to his circumstances. Kira is best girl and the alternate universe where she was the main character is probably the better movie
The series does the best things it possibly could with the world, the expanded screentime for both the skeksis and gelfling characters being top among these. Seeing more about how the world's peoples lived and acted is great

What things I do still complain about; Jen's mental monologing near the start was strangely bothersome. I think especially because of it being puppets having words without mouth movements just felt wrong. They should have busted the extra ass to have those lines spoken "aloud." Chamberlain's end is pretty anticlimactic given how he's mostly the most important skeksis in the movie. He just kinda stops being a factor after grabbing Kira. Also Fizzgig was obnoxious fuzzshit and should have been torched by the Innermost Sun

While I do personally think the movie is quite good, the rewatch has solidified my opinion that it should be viewed BEFORE the series. The significant difference in time given to characters will be most jarring if you go to the movie after the series, and I think that you'll get the best experience in production order, allowing you to get the expansion of the world and species you discover in the movie and learn more about in the series

End, begin, all the same.
Please give us more, Netflix

Attached: Thra reborn.png (1363x653, 725K)

Gruenaks? What about justice for the unequivocally most abused creature in all of Thra?

Attached: DC_Unit_05316_R.jpg (1000x800, 170K)

>In the movie Scientist is brusque and sharp with the caged animals, usually only yelling at them to shut up or get back in their cages
SkekTek is going to snap and kill his little fuzzy friend himself, isn't he

I'm sure it will be used to make crystal bats.;-;

so the others I mentioned aren't? (or at least not to the same extent)

As he laments SkekLAchs death she wails and turns to cling to him before camera cuts to Emperor. .

Attached: 749854390.jpg (1712x1724, 429K)

MORE SUFFERING

>so the others I mentioned aren't?
Honestly no, at the very least none of the others have ever actually killed another Skeksis. Maim and exile, sure, but Skeksis as a whole look at members of their race dying with an extreme amount of horror and don't seem able to even consider it.

How else could they even have an Emperor? If they were willing to kill then that guy would have had so many knives in his back every second that his Mystic would look like swiss cheese.

I'm in the same boat. I first watched the movie around 11 years ago, and wasn't really impressed at all. I only liked the Skeksis and suspected they were the only reason the movie was remembered at all. The show really enhanced my appreciation for it all, though.

God DAMN just starting AoR again and these skeksis puppets are orgasmic to look at

>(or at least not to the same extent)
That's why I qualified it with "pure." The other skeksis are sociopathic, but have some streaks of sympathetic nature here and there even if they express it in selfish ways. But Chamberlain is a selfish sociopath by the standards of these other selfish sociopaths, he takes that shit to another level. Literally every interaction he has with any other character involves him manipulating them to his own selfish ends. Even sucking up to the Emperor is just his way of getting back into his good graces and restoring his right-hand seat from which he can even more easily manipulate the Emperor and the other skeksis. He is an absolutely irredeemable asshole.

How come nobody has posted any links?

damn, that'll make their inevitable end even sadder

It kind of saddens me that Chamberlain is such a sociopath, as he is so much fun to see and hear, but doesn't have as much depth (or none at all) as the other skeksis

Attached: skekung_motivational_poster_by_skekla_dcckyx0-fullview.jpg (1600x1950, 496K)

Say please

I'll help you out. It's considered a cartoon, so you can find it pretty easily.

>Skeksis as a whole look at members of their race dying with an extreme amount of horror and don't seem able to even consider it.
It's why their first attempt at a death ritual was "stick a pole up his ass and sit him at the table! put some makeup on him! he's fine! he's fucking fine! skeksis are eternal!!!"

Very good, thank you kind user.

Attached: doot.png (387x435, 101K)

>The other skeksis are sociopathic, but have some streaks of sympathetic nature here and there
Probably my fave addition of the show

>He is an absolutely irredeemable asshole.
welp I guess thats part of his charm

Attached: 1568312828865.png (694x634, 49K)

>welp I guess thats part of his charm
Oh, for sure. I wouldn't have him any other way.

Would the Great Conjunction have made the Skeksis immortal had Jen not healed the Crystal when it started?

You can always check the archive for a mega
But we love this series too much and want it to do well legitimately. It might be the first and only time this site has shilled Netflix with a complete lack of irony just because the product is that good.

hard to say

>Three dubs and a trip
Blessed as fuck post.

>but doesn't have as much depth (or none at all) as the other skeksis
I actually disagree with that, the carriage ride with Rian and talk with SkekMal definitely fleshed out alot of how he thinks and views the world. Essentially when he's talking about how Skeksis see the Gelfling he's really describing how SkekSil sees the other Skeksis. He views them as pets to do as he sees with and use for his benefit, and anything that rises against him as a threat needs to be put down.

There's a reason why he was the other challenger to be the new emperor to SkekUng, because he saw that power as belong to him, as rightfully his to take because he already places himself above all his fellow Skeksis.

Plus you can just borrow a friend's account and use a screen.

You see this tier? This was an s-tier once. Then came knowledge.

This is a show so creatively overstuffed that their own making of documentary has a pretty great custom made song about the entire show.

Jesus this is all bonkers.

i just finished watching it,so did they re write the lord?is there going to be a retcond or somehint?i mean you know who is dead,and he was supoused to be alive,he was alive when i watched the movie

I can't find it and I can't believe I'm asking for it. Does anybody have the soundtrack for the Crystal Calls doc?

The General in the series and the new Emperor in the movie are different individuals.

>She
user....

So how in the fuck are they going to make more than one Garthim? They have on dead Arathim for now, and there is literally only one dead Gruenak on the planet. (That we know of.)

You know, I'm starting to think this is another marketing thread. It would explain the lack of images not from a simple google search.
Well I'm not giving Netflix any money, they're pedophiles and degenerates. Stop posting these threads please.

There's still a few Skeksis roaming the world like the Hunter was. The Emperor was bellowing about recalling them. I think one of them is the movies General.

speak clearly you blathering podling

Yeah because fans who want to see a season two have every reason to help you pirate. You fucking moron.

Voiced by woman in show. They don't have actual genders, they're whatever, but Ornamentalist leans more towards female than male. Read it as female in the movie as a kid too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zB5qo5viL9M
>The biggest mover on both the overall and digital original charts was Netflix’s The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. Demand for the series more than doubled during its first full week of post-launch data, growing 130% week over week, making the series the third most in-demand digital original for US audiences.
The show was just behind Stranger Things and 13 Reasons Why in interest (The most normie-tier shows imaginable so understandable) and even beat out Carnival Row in interest by a wide as fuck margin (Both shows came out the same day.)
The shilling is working guys.
#SaveTheOA fags BTFO

Attached: Aku_Laughing.jpg (3307x2126, 661K)

(you)

I will post as many fucking screencaps as I want, you WHIMPERING WORM

I'd give anything to get paid to shill and shitpost on Yea Forums. Where do I sign up for this?

The General from the movie is the Garthim Master, a different guy from the General in the show.

I wouldn't exactly call Stranger Things pure normie. But whatever, that word is retarded.

Still, great news. Especially post first week growth. That shows great word of mouth and legs.

A lot of people make this mistake and they probably should have made the General in AoR less of an exact copy of that guy.

Amazing. Have been shilling it hard to friends. Watched with two of them today. They loved it.

Attached: Whentheessencehits.png (1103x1148, 2.68M)

>the shilling is working
>what? We're not shills!
You need to eat shit and die now.

We makin' it lads.

Attached: 1480783584350.jpg (286x286, 38K)

Yeah no shit we're shilling. That's what fans do for things they want to see more of.

Oh shit. I bet he shows up to the Castle knowing where Gruenak's can be found for harvesting.

I wonder how many Gelfling's there are? If they're a worldwide society, you would think they could just pour it on and kill 14ish Skeksis. But it seems they're not too huge, since the Stone in the Wood seem to be kind of.... well dead. And there weren't a lot of them.

It's hard to find the line between what they can afford to show, and what they want to impart about the world.

I mean the Skeksis first cover for collecting Gelfling was a new war with the Aritham. And they only asked for 49 Gelfling for that whole army. So I guess there's not terribly many.

Yeah but we're shilling something that's actually good.

>SkekA the OP
>The only Skeksis able to enter the Dreamscape, but uses it simply to try and annoy the Gelfing by giving them stupid ideas or trying to force idiotic jokes

>UrhNon the Lurker
>Enters the Dreamscape but simply watches the dreams of the Gelflings and learns by observing their memories

Agreed, i'm hoping that when they introduce SkekUng later on they make him wear different clothes at the start, but make it a point that he chooses to wear the former General's attire after taking his role.

WE WILL LIVE FOREVER

WE WILL LIVE FOREVER

WE WILL LIVE FOREVER

You are a very dumb entitled dweeb.

Needy enough to beg for pirated copies. Too retarded to know how to find them. This is a sad state of affairs for yourself.

>marketing team btfo of itself

Do you actually like the show?

I think the poor baby isn't watching it because nobody is spoon feeding him torrent links.

God does he even know how to torrent? Does he expect a pirate stream?

What rock have you been living under dude. Even Yea Forums is shilling it to the high heavens and they fucking hate EVERYTHING. The show's just good.

what did they mean by this
also fuck off marketing team

Attached: nigga.jpg (1069x1121, 508K)

Attached: 1568057704662.gif (284x300, 2.74M)

So this is what they were like in the beginning. It is both beautiful and sad.

Close, SkekZok was considering recalling the other distant skeks in the wake of SkekMal's injuring
Skeks Sa and Na were mentioned by name, as well as SkekUng from the movie

Puppetry is such a fascinating medium, it's a shame that good uses of it in media are so sporadic. I remember when people were saying Team America was bringing around a bunch of new interest, but nothing ever came of that.

But with AoR showing how amazing it can work with just the slightest cgi for extra touches i really hope we get to see some more people willing to take the chance on it.

they should puinish that traitor

Sexually?

the movie version is definitely a queenie fag

I think the only place they really should have let themselves go a bit more nuts with the CGI then they did was adding numbers to the Gelfling making a last stand at Stone in the Wood. That's the only place I felt like things fell off track from their intent, to what they showed.

Which frankly, considering the huge scale of the story and locations is an amazing accomplishment.

This is old concept art from Brian Froud. Skeksis were apparently, in the beginning known for their endless chatter and parties.

Attached: 67876889.jpg (269x328, 28K)

>they made the emperor cute

the madmen

I can't get over how fucking hilarious that move is and can't decide whether it's funnier if that's considered a quality dance in skeksis culture or that SkekSo is just so euphoric that he isn't even thinking about it and is just spinning in sheer joy

>Gourmand is the fattest and laziest of them all
>Also the liveliest dancer and generally happiest of them all
Absolute unit.

>endless chatter and parties.

I mean that hasn't changed. Though I get the feeling they used to be more indulgently amused by Gelfling and invite them too.

fat people who can dance are weirdly fascinating, so much stuff jiggling around

I think only the bird is his pet. The others are test subjects.

>we even post on Yea Forums!
Who cares? This thread is two guys paid to suck each other off and promote some Netflix garbage. This isn't even Yea Forums related, so you're paying Yea Forums to let you post this advertising here.
Real Yea Forums posters can't resist showing other people what they like, you act like I tried to pull your damn teeth out!
Get out, Netflix. And enjoy your lawsuits for spreading child porn you creepy bastards.

That was so disturbing, it was a good thing he turned out to be alive. Could you imagine if he actually stayed dead and you had to eat dinner with a maggot infested corpse stinking up the room that the Emperor refuses to get rid of?

I was probably pretty horrific for the skeksis. The main things they remember when they were whole were feeling things like sorrow, grief, and regret, and didn't have the empathy to know why it was good to be able to feel those feels.

I assume the caves must have been a pretty safe place to live pre-Darkening if she was fine just sleeping out in the open like that.

I just finished watching the show do I don't got much fanart to post sorry.

It's on Netflix, it has some clips of the CGI gelflings they were originally planning to use.

and how is that going to happend?skesis have not sex drive,hell im not even sure they have junk

He's just wearing a lot of clothing!

>This isn't even Yea Forums related
The absolute state of newfags

>110003158
Your retarded chatter is unworthy of anyone's (you)s. Begone.

Moot gave puppets honorary cartoon status.

>This isn't even Yea Forums related
Thanks for outing yourself as a newfag.

>It's on Netflix, it has some clips of the CGI gelflings they were originally planning to use.

No, I mean the actual album.

amazon.com/Crystal-Calls-Making-Dark-Resistance/dp/B07X149GRB/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=crystal calls soundtrack&qid=1568431800&s=gateway&sr=8-2

God help me I'm really digging that ending song.

Are you retarded? Or just bitter? Or, worse yet, a bitter retard?

>Literally wade through hypermanlets
KEK

I've seen spoonfeedfags sperg out like this before when a thread tells them to find it themselves. Next he'll rant about how he never even wanted to watch it anyways.

If I'm wrong why does it upset you so much, Netflix?
>desperate to get the thread back after its been derailed

>skesis have not sex drive

Has this been discussed in canon at all?

It's his pets that end up killing him, after all
Oh god yes the word of mouth is working

Attached: IMG_20190905_122008.jpg (2500x2500, 677K)

Normally I don't mind pirating. Sure, whatever, it's another damn show. But this was honestly a pretty darn good show with so much, just so absurdly much, artistry put into it that it's really worth supporting. I'm not feeding nobody this time.

I just wish I had the extra few grand to buy the dumb damn statues to hammer home there's a market for all this stuff. Though those all sold out, so no need there. I'm buying the action figures though. God help me I'm giving Funko money.

SkekOk is a size queen

I'm watching it in another tab. Not giving Netflix a dime though.

Also books. Additionally, the wings on Drenchen women are also apparently terrible for flight and function more like fins for swimming.

SkekZok*

Attached: 33.jpg (1269x2288, 462K)

Considering their whole shtick is over the top opulence, and they've never mentioned any sort of physical sexual desire, I think it follows. It fits with the UrSkeks being some near ascended being. Granted it's all a bit convenient as a reason to not have to go near or explain any of that in a children's property, but it works.

Damn... that's a bit retarded. It feels weird for one clan to actually be that physiologically different from the rest. Skin colors and other features make sense, but entirely different organs? Seems silly. Especially since Gelfling's are only like 3,000 years old as a species. Maybe. The wing thing makes sense though.

magic is also a thing in the setting and that shit has to play all sorts of hell on evolution

>ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

Attached: Darkened-Deet.png (780x468, 389K)

Well yeah. I guess some funky magic story can explain it. Still feels weird to me.

>Forgets the standing 3 streams piss.

They definitely have //something//.

The Gelflings were around before the Urskeks turned up, they're purely from Thra to begin with. Also if you notice the wings of the Gelfling you'll notice that different clans actually look slightly different from one another in that way.

It's for kids

let him be,any real Yea Forumsmrade knows that puppets are honorary Yea Forums

Considering they bothered to model a dick (Albeit a tiny one) for Jen in the original film and none for the Skeksis, I'm leaning more and more to the credence it may have just been a prostate joke.

ALL
PURPOSE
RASCAL
HOLE

If you wanted to support the creators you would send them money. If you're paid to shill the show you tell people to buy something.

They showed up after Aughra. Who's first Great Cunjunction is the one where the UrSkek's showed up.

Conjunction 0, unseen by sentients, but lets say Aughra shows up the next day with the Gelfling like... a decade later, UrSkek's show up 1,000 years later, get split another 1,000 years later, and get rejoined and leave another 1,000 years later. That gives the Gelfling a maximum of 3,000 years to have been around.

And yeah the clan's all have differences in line with races of a species, but the gill thing is pretty radical.

Retarded it is.

must girl bully you even in your fanfictions user?

Buy a Netflix sub and watch this show

Attached: 1557327526539.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>he's still going

How pathetic

Attached: 345345345.jpg (500x383, 20K)

Shorter female dominating taller male is great

Some blokes are just into that sort of thing.

>ywn be tied down and gangbanged by a horde perverted gelfling women

The dick for jen had a purpose. A junk moves fabric around, without one, he would look weird and bare down there even with pants. It isn't important or needed for the skeksis costumes to have anything like that, as they don't wear tight fitting clothing. They are bird/lizard like, so they probably would have human junks.

It's like that thing from Gulliver's Travels, but pervy

*Wouldn't.

Mira was a cute

shame, such shame

I just think it's hilarious they bothered to make merch for someone who dies in the first episode
Gurjin can't even catch a break irl

When is the Chamberlain statue coming?

Nine hundred and ninety nine and one trine

Why did they make a high fantasy nonsense word for "year" but every other mundane English word is left unreplaced?

>trine
>tri
>3 suns/3 moons

Especially odd because they're just years in the film.

Because they wanted to

so you could get mad while they laugh at you

We don't really know if it's an actual year, since as far as we know Thra might not even have seasons.

Eh, most are still applicable

Trine works well because it's very prominent that Thra orbits three suns and the fact is a large part of its cosmology

after they get done with skekMal's

Good luck getting any when the fucking Emperor sold out fast. Sil and Mal will be gone in less than a week.

Nice

I almost got the Emperor but the Chamberlain is my favorite and I can't even justify buying one of these. All three are in the same tier of based, though.

Jokes on you I bought skekSo and I'll fucking sell shit if I must to afford skekSil and skekMal
I'll buy them the fucking moment I can

Naw man, you'd GOOSH GOOSH them

I noticed that too

Money is one thing, SPACE is the real concern

Those fuckers are like one-sixth scale, that's not small. You'd need a castle of your own to fit the lot

I still haven't figured out how I'd protect mine from dust. There's something wrong with my house, dust accumulates in here so excessively.

Then why'd you buy the SkekSo figure then

Quick! Talk about the merchandise for sale!

>>Rian watched his love die a hideous death, and watched his leaders gorge on his remains like buzzards

I'm not him.

It was a joke. On the whole "dust" thing.

And then Skeksil forced him to watch while he drank the rest.

I figured, but you were still under the assumption I was that rich, rich user.

It's weird and heartwarming that the Scientist, the cruelest of them, loves his birdies

>TASTY TASTY

Attached: 1568247117600.png (396x339, 198K)

As we understand currently, SkekNa is the meanest of the bunch
Pretty much all of the skeks have some attribute that approaches decency or makes them sympathizable, especially earlier on, but it is said SkekNa was openly horrible from the very start

It was like the plot from a cuckold hentai

>Fat, shriveled, all at once! Ugliest of bastards, bah!

>Hhhmmmm
>*cracks open essance*
>The Gruenaks, now there were some strong and mechanically minded races, yes?

MORE FOOD
MORE FOOD

Attached: SkekAyuk.jpg (1913x813, 254K)

I CHALLENGE!

Was watching this episode with first time viewers today, friend was very into it.
>Drink it. Holy fuck. Drink it you bastard. Drink it in front of him. YES!

I can believe it. I used to play D&D, and I've known many SkekNas before. Brainy types who put on the "woe is me" act, but when you get to know them you realize they are just shitty, decrepit people who think everybody else is at fault for their misery.

Post Jim henson's Creature Shop Challenge Skeksis.

That show was great, basically a better Face Off imo - shame it cost too much to produce a second season.

Attached: skexis.jpg (934x525, 102K)

One thing they really fucked up that's annoying they forgot is the Skeksis visibly regaining youth and vigor like in the original film. That was one of the best effects of the original.

>Rian walks in on the Skeksis having their way with Mira's Essence
>Skeksil later ties Rian up and forces him to watch as a large amount of white fluid is consumed.

Face Off was actually pretty good.

Just too bad there's not enough of a market for creatures anymore.

Yeah its a real shame
Looking at most of the work the studio does now - most of it is commercials with the occasional music video. Very little non-muppet stuff outside of commercials.

Just going on a wild guess, they didn't forget, but it wasn't in the budget. Maybe the Scientist refines it later and it begins having a more physical effect.

If they'd just fixed the derpy Sid the Sloth set of the eyes, Ice Skek probably would have won

Absolute STATE of the desert team though, that was bad

That bugged me as well, but i kinda chalked that up to the possibility that that was the first time SkekUng had ever actually had essence before, since he wasn't there at the beginning, so that's why it had a pronounced effect on him.

I feel like in the last year or two I've seen the start of a return to some more practical effects. Or maybe I'm dreaming, fuck if I know.

Goddamn nothing in Endgame was real, nearly none of the uniforms even. Jeez. It's not that I didn't like Engdame, not starting MCU shit. But jeez make some actual costumes.

Tina (I think her name was) was the absolute pits. I thought Russ was a huge asshole in episode one but when the other team member couldn't stand Tina I realized he just got the worst partner. That lady was manic.

Attached: s01_e0102_creaturegallery_02_1396380520871.jpg (850x1063, 126K)

>those deviantart guy fingers

>The Crystal
SHIT

It's like a foot tall and wide. If you have a spare room in a house like I do, you're all good to go.

And sometimes suits for museums/tourist attractions. Like that sweet sabertooth tiger they got at the La Brea tar pits.

Attached: md_20151106_0298.jpg (700x700, 114K)

Oh damn that is nice

Now we shall see what lies at the thread's end...

Thoughts on the Yea Forums dark crystal threads?

I want Aughra to shove her eye up my ass and express contempt for my diet through examination of the waste in my intestines

last post for DOOT

These threads are bad enough with some of the perversion. Yea Forums is nothing but anger and utter perversion. It's hardly half a step above /po/.

They're alright. More OC and discussion here though.

went there briefly
was not impressed

>It's hardly half a step above /po/.
You leave those origami autists alone.

Yea Forums is a low quality board and it's threads reflect that

Attached: b45.png (518x642, 433K)

New bread