Serpent War: Conan Finally Gets His Own Marvel Event, With Moon Knight Too

Attached: scaled.conan-serpent-war-1-cover-moon-knight-1187411.jpg (1200x1812, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=85d_UkVgeSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CONAN: SERPENT WAR #1 & #2 (OF 4)
>JIM ZUB (W)
>ISSUE #1 – SCOT EATON (A)
>ISSUE #2 – STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A)
>COVERS BY CARLOS PACHECO
>ISSUE #1 VARIANT COVER BY NEAL ADAMS
>ISSUE #1 VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
>ISSUE #1 VIRGIN CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (1 OF 4)
>ISSUE #1 VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH
>ISSUE #1 STONE VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
>ISSUE #2 VARIANT COVER BY LUKE ROSS
>ISSUE #2 VARIANT COVER BY JUNGGEUN YOON
>ISSUE #2 VIRGIN CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (2 OF 4)

Attached: scaled.conan-serpent-war-1-adams-cover-1187406.jpg (1200x1821, 806K)

>“WARRIORS ACROSS TIME DEFY THE ELDER GODS!
>JAMES ALLISON will soon die. But it’s not his first death. He’s lived many lives, in many places – lives he can recall in vivid detail. But when an Elder God called the WYRM reaches across time to James, an ages-spanning quest begins! The serpent god SET plans to usher in an eternity of darkness, and only the chosen warriors across time and space have a hope of stopping him: CONAN THE BARBARIAN, SOLOMON KANE, DARK AGNES, and the man known as MOON KNIGHT!

>In an unprecedented comics event, Robert E. Howard’s characters join forces along with Marvel’s Moon Knight, in an all-new saga built on REH and Marvel lore from across the ages!”

>Conan: Serpent War hits comic stores this December, and you can check out our exclusive preview of the new series on the next slides!

>And here’s what writer Jim Zub had to say about it:
>Serpent War is a sprawling cross-dimensional epic bringing together legendary characters from the mind of Robert E. Howard with a bit of Marvel mayhem added in for good measure. The story I told in Savage Sword was a straight forward sword & sorcery tale. This one is big, ambitious, and adventurous on a bigger stage. I hope Serpent War engages long-time Conan fans and also brings new readers on board to see what all the excitement is about.

Attached: scaled.conan-serpent-war-1-ross-cover-1187407.jpg (1200x1821, 801K)

Attached: scaled.conan-serpent-war-2-cover-1187409.jpg (1200x1819, 777K)

>Solomon Kane
my nigga
>Zub
its shit

Friendly reminder that MarLEL should have NEVER taken back the Conan license, which is too respectable to be wasted on capecancer style crossover bullshit like this.

How come back when Marvel had the license in the 70s and 80s they never did these kinds of events and crossovers with Conan other than the rare What if...? story?

because marvel is shit now

You try so hard, almost as hard as Yoshida-san

what the literal FUCK are you talking about?

I'm guessing that Set is the big bad guy?

>Hating Zub

Attached: pity.jpg (406x618, 187K)

What, no Bran Mak Morn?

Yeah, Zub has written so many amazing comics, such as... such as...

He did do no surrender and no road home

I'm a MASSIVE Conan fan and this intertwining of Conan and REH properties with the Marvel universe just makes my skin crawl.

They could've just done a Conan/Solomon Kane story and that would've actually been dope, but nope

Because they knew that they wouldn't be able to reprint anything if they lost the rights to him.
They apparently don't think that the howard estate will ever revoke the rights back this time

>Because they knew that they wouldn't be able to reprint anything if they lost the rights to him.
Didn't stop them from having Rom crossover with pretty much every Marvel hero.

The good run on Champions, the Samurai Jack comics that were better than the last season.

>the Conan license, which is too respectable to be wasted on capecancer
It's fucking pulp. It's the opposite of respectable. It was the capeshit of its day.

Waid and Ewing did, Zub got coffee for them

>Solomon Kane appearance

Attached: 1476936887422.jpg (570x570, 35K)

His Uncanny Avengers leading up to No Surrender wasn't bad

He reunited Beast and Wonder Man, and he wrote a good Quicksilver

and as a result they have to recolor or remove ROM from any of that content

>0
okay, i'm in

Fucking loved Razorfist's Solomon Kane recommendation video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85d_UkVgeSk
Gotta start reading.

Attached: tenor.gif (160x90, 35K)

so this was the "Hulkling" thing?

God I miss DH Conan. Nu-marvel Conan is a fucking abortion.

No, this is not "INCOMING!". We'll get that when the one-shot is out.

>not Aaron
>moonknight with cape
thank Christ