Who hogged the spotlight more in the movies?

Attached: Capechads.png (1235x609, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WAwInTA97U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iron-Man

Iron Man's hogging was more significant because he was hogging from characters that actually could take his place in the spotlight if needed.

Wolverine.

In Civil War you could at least care about any other characters when Tony wasn't on screen. Same with Homecoming or Avengers or whatever.

Every X-Men movie suffered from a case of "whenever Wolverine's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Wolverine"?

Wolverine made those movies.

Definitely Wolverine.
Iron Man definitely took more than his allotted share of attention, but not to the degree Wolverine did.

What? Batman was in only one, and in the extended cut he has a pretty good balance with superman if you don't count the battle of metropolis scene. I haven't seen the theatrical cut, but i have heard there's a lot of superman cut.

user isn't wrong.

Iron Man.

Wolverine doesn't even hog up as much time in the FoXmen universe as much as Magneto. Both Magnetos.

Stan Lee

But seriously Wolverine. There are entire characters in the X-Men movie franchise who's entire arc is "How do they relate with/get along with/feel about Wolverine".

This

Attached: arton16240.jpg (420x300, 39K)

I'm not going to lie. I loved Snikt-Bub and the Bubettes.

Remember that Wolverine replaced Cyclops with 0 struggle, replaced Charles too in X3, was the one in charge of killing Dark Phoenix, was given Jean Grey "love of his life" PTSD for one of his solos, was the main character of Days of Future Past instead of Pryde, was the one who taught Xavier how to be good again, was shoehorned into Apocalypse just to save the original Xmen, and was given a full "sendoff" movie out of pure studio fanwank, the one where he fought himself because one Wolverine was not enough!

You sound bitter.
Damn it feels good to be a Logan fan.

Wolverine was so unnecesary in Days of Future Past. Once he talks to Xavier in the begining that's it, he was nothing but filler after that.

>was the main character of Days of Future Past instead of Pryde
No fuck off. The main characters in DoFP were Magneto and Professor X.

The only reason it's not Iron Man is because Zack Snyder literally said one of the reasons Superman had to die was so that Batman could be the one to assemble the Justice League.
It's gotta be Batman in light of that.

Look, Snyder definitely had Superman job so Batman could look cool, but it's still definitely Wolverine

Yeah, I don't get how Batman's up for consideration at all.

You know what, you're right. Following my own logic, Xavier and Cyclops both died for Wolverine so he's even worse.
So it's Wolverine > Batman > Iron Man.

Man I'm still really let down by Logan, the first act was great but it was downhill from there, especially the ending where it just turned into your usual superhero movie schlock

Superman has 43 lines of dialogue in his own film. He’s definitely gotten the short end of the stick.

Wolverine by some margin. Batman really didn't hog anything other than sandwiches.

>Every X-Men movie suffered from a case of "whenever Wolverine's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Wolverine"?
This was most evident in First Class where they HAD to stick him in even if he wasn't going to be part of the lineup. Was a funny scene though.

I'm convinced without Patrick Stewart the movie would have just been considered average.

Almost every cut scene was superman's

>especially the ending where it just turned into your usual superhero movie schlock
The whole movie was usual superhero movie shit, what are you on about?

>Following my own logic, Xavier and Cyclops both died for Wolverine

Except they didn't.

The kids all suddenly ganging up on the villain and easily beating him, while also leaving Logan to face his younger clone alone that ended up killing him, seriously if half those kids assisted Logan he may have lived

>The kids all suddenly ganging up on the villain and easily beating him

Pierce was a pussy when it came down to it and the movie made that clear several times.

>This was most evident in First Class
X3 would like to have a word.

Dude the clone could have easily ripped through the kids in a second. Pierce only got wrecked because he was a human, just like all the other mercenaries.

Well no, you missed the point. Having a movie where he's front and center? That's one thing.
But the one movie where he fucking wasn't, he still was in it. Same shit happened with Deadpool.

Why did you put Bataffleck there, bullying is not fun

Batman for more volume of movies
>Batman 89
>Batman Returns
>Batman and robin
>Batman forever
>Batman begins
>Dark Knight
>Dark Knight rises
>dark knight returns
>mask of the phantasm
>Batman hush
>Batman V Superman
I’m sure I’m forgetting some

In terms of hogging the spotlight in a relation to other characters in the same franchise in live action then it’s Iron man.

wolverine

>Wolverine and his X-Pals

Yeah, Batman 66 movie for one.

Wolverine, and it's not even a debate, the only other characters that were somewhat comparable were Charles and Erik, but Wolverine was the undisputed star of the franchise. Even though Iron Man was given a lot of face time relative to the other MCU, other characters, possibly barring Spider-Man, still manage to stand very strongly on their own without any of his involvement. People overstate is presence in the franchise, there were no gratuitous appearances by Tony in any of the Ant-Man, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Thor movies, and they were still successful and still became well-liked and popular characters on their own time.

Wolverine. Just have a look how the Xmen films do without him

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
ASM
ASM 2
Homecoming
FFH
Spider-verse

A popular character having a lot of movies over decades isn't the same as hogging all the attention in one franchise like Wolverine. I am surprised that Spider-Man didn't have a movie in the early 80's after the success of Batman 89

Wolverine > Iron Man > Batman
Had Batfleck not been a failure then I'm sure he would've been pushed harder than the other 2 in their respective universes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WAwInTA97U

Just look at the Endgame credits.

Only Downey Jr. got more cheers than Evans.

I mean no shit, I don't think user is saying RDJ isn't the most popular MCU actor.

I don't know about that. DC has shown it can succeed without Batman. FoX-Men gave Wolverine 2 origin movies and his own super special epilogue

The second movie wasn't origin, it took place after Last Stand and referenced it heavily. Also it was pretty decent, I prefer it to Logan.

Fair enough. I actually haven't seen it if I'm being honest

>I am surprised that Spider-Man didn't have a movie in the early 80's after the success of Batman 89

You really don't know the story?

Attached: Spider-Man.jpg (636x833, 105K)