Obscure/Forgotten shows thread

Attached: help_needed.png (984x1014, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EasternEuropeanAnimation
pastebin.com/YNRZkzjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been looking for a show or a movie or a TV special forever and I can't find it.

All I remember is a musical number with two fat fucks who look like The Big Knights singing about what they call each other and what they do for a living, and the main character shrugging it off and moving on in their quest. It has a very dark and dingy aesthetic.

Attached: big_knights_1783.jpg (250x188, 11K)

This is the Ispy tv show or series of vhs home releases. I can’t remember how it was distributed. Comfy as all fuck though

Attached: 8F729895-3C30-4543-9175-A933A3CF213D.jpg (335x475, 38K)

That was fucking fast

Mr. Bumpy?

Attached: p215493_b_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 179K)

Give me a hug bro. This is it.

Can you describe the main charachter?

Attached: Katie-and-Orbie-play-puppets.jpg (3072x2304, 357K)

it's becoming lost media

Attached: 1556998821.0utfox_rimbaracer-s2_1-watermarked.png (2560x1440, 832K)

A dainty girl or boy? I think it was Soviet, maybe? Pic unrelated. It's a grimy maybe-Eastern-European movie or TV special where the protagonist travels a weird, foreign land and comes across two fat fucks singing a song about each other, not unlike Alice in Wonderland when she meets Tweedledee and Tweedledum, except much more sinister and dingy and I think one of them is a mayor or a businessman or something.

Attached: soviet animation.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Im looking for a show where the main character had like this amulet that allowed him to summon this cthulhu looking flying tentacle monster and all the characters had their oan little talismans that allowed them to summon some mythical creatures. The bad guys were trying to steal the talisman things before the mc and crew could get them.

Im pretty sure the mc got his thing from his missing dad.

Search with me tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EasternEuropeanAnimation

Man, that movie version was so weird.

Attached: 0A7B47D6-1854-436A-8B80-3FD123157A54.jpg (337x500, 44K)

What time period? Can you describe the art style?

...Visionaries?

what?

remaining episodes are being deleted.

Why tho

Before being aired?

that toggle website is not hosting them anymore (one episode left) , and i hardly believe we'll see english ones this year. or at all
maybe it's for the better?

I don't think it works that way

There was an 80’s (at least I watched it then) cartoon, I’m sure American, about 3 creatures that lived in a tree - one was green, one was blue and one was red, they all had powers and the red creature could shapeshift into anything. I think the blue one also had some kind of limited shapeshifting powers

Also they might have been wizards

Also from what I remember the animation had a kind of Winnie the pooh vibe

MagiNation?

Ok but why did you make the wooden boy look like Reggie from Twelve Forever?

Attached: 22EA3377-FC3E-4249-9CD2-14736E71284E.png (360x640, 63K)

That kinda sounds like you're conflating shows like Monchichis, Shirt Tales, and Trollikins.

Yeah I rented these movies from the library all the time. They were my shit

took me a few seconds to recognize it

pastebin.com/YNRZkzjU
this list doesn't have preschool shows or adult shows but it'll have plenty of shows that may ring a bell to someone and the list may help

Looking for two shows (sorry I’m needy)
>Show that aired on Noggin throughout the 2000s. Had two wolves (I think) living together who looked like Mr Ratburn. I only remember a shot where the two are in separate beds and one of the wolves goes “good night wolf” in a British voice.
>Show 2 aired in mid-late 00s. Was a British preschool show with these three puppet Barnyard animals in school uniforms. The setting was in a green field.

Attached: 6D62983F-8D74-45C5-A4FB-6CDBCE6D2EEB.jpg (254x198, 7K)

Attached: image.jpg (425x312, 114K)

Huntik

reginator