Amphibia Shorts

Do you like the Teen girl in a frog world shorts so far? Are they a little too disappointing in length? Also, try to predict what will happen in the next short.
What we got so far:
youtu.be/AVE5fRyNwVQ
youtu.be/gEhdZnkW2-o

Attached: IMG_20190913_190523.png (1080x597, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgKSrJ_hmNY
youtu.be/JPgsO8zkpCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evens
youtube.com/watch?v=JUEgMXILD_0
youtu.be/hw_WyaiWhxw
soundcloud.com/tjhill/sets/amp1
mega.nz/#F!e1MzlCKR!NSPvI1tIF5DDuDRez8qy6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like the GF shorts are the best thing to compare it to.
The GF ones were actually kinda interesting, but here, they’re just set ups for a cheesy joke

Yeah, GF shorts kinda spoiled me

youtube.com/watch?v=zgKSrJ_hmNY

Attached: soos.png (754x587, 411K)

Honestly no. Out of all the shorts from various shows I've seen, these are by far the worst.

>disappointing
You mean the entirety of Amphibia?

>try to predict what will happen
These shorts and this show as a whole will continue to be bland as shit.

For filler material between seasons, these are ok. I appreciate them for that. In my opinion, the first short was better than the second. Just the same as everyone else does, I would rather have more of the show itself, but to break the hiatus up, these are ok.

I mean, so far it's "monster of the week", which is a big fat OK.

Terrible. Kinda forced. You can tell the actors aren't really into it.

You can tell that they're just the writers goofing off and the actors were like "Only if I get a bonus"

Honestly? They are funny, and that's all they were meant to be. We kind of hyped them too much, but I wouldn't say they're disappointing. The character's voices do seem a little different from the show though.

Attached: IMG_20190902_003248.png (962x1027, 550K)

Marcy will first appear in the 10th episode of the second season.

Is it me, or is there a tiny bit of Game of Thrones in this show?

Attached: game_of_toads.jpg (1400x1200, 243K)

Not really, you probably just haven't read enough fiction.

It's nothing like GoT

I think there are influences from all kinds of things that the writers have watched.
>Reunion was Revenge of the Sith
>Sasha is Anakin
>Grime is Sheev
>Anne is Luke/Obi wan/Rey in one
>Toads are the Empire
>Frogs are resistance
>Newts are Jabba
>Marcy is slave Leia

>best episode is best Star wars film
Checks out.

I should have specified in regards to the final episode (blowing up of a tower and the frogs almost getting red weddinged)

Also, I'm anticipating the day the three girls reunite like how people waited for the main characters of GOT to meet from opposite ends of the map.

But, yeah, I did say tiny bit

>That part that has the free video editor watermark
This show was cool.

What's Maggie in this comparison

Attached: Stop_talking_about_my_breasts.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Jar jar binks

What are some clowns that Anne would like? inb4 "you"

>Pic related
She strikes me as the kind of gal who loves horror/slasher films during October.

Attached: it4.jpg (1500x1000, 166K)

me

Attached: B763E579-75AD-40AE-B705-7060719A5E4E.jpg (331x425, 126K)

Unfortunately she doesn’t like theatre, but she’d probably like the Simpsons, the Bozo show and Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

What’s the matter BoobLesschuy?

BOOBCHUY

Attached: 1568119149222.png (554x1308, 408K)

>New main conflict between Marcy and Anne
What if Marcy has a thing for Sasha and low-key resents Anne for being so close to her?

Attached: whatd_you_say_about_my_butt.png (1280x729, 301K)

>Sprig has love triangle with Ivy and Maddie for straight representation
>Anne has love triangle with Sasha and Marcy for gay representation
As much as I'd hate it , I can see this happening

I feel like is going to be more that Marcy resents Anne for rubbing her the wrong way, Maybe Anne's quirks could seen as bullying to the more nerdy Marcy.

>As much as I'd hate it
Well then what would you prefer, user?

Greentext this image, Yea Forums.

Attached: IMG_20190910_230241.png (1080x1340, 667K)

I'm tired of straight good-natured characters being declared to be corrupt homosexuals later in the series. Not only is it jarring, it's immoral. I hope this doesn't happen, and if it does, it's a huge shame.

platonic friendship without shipping bullshit
anne and sasha are friends since forever and marcy joined recently.
She addores sasha but she only keeps marcy around to do her homework, she also has a low oppinion on anne due her low int and squeamishness.
Marcy tries to sepperate anne and sasha but it always backfires on her until they end up in amphibia.
When anne and marcy meet, she keeps a distance to her due resentment but slowly she realy starts to like her as a friend. Then sasha comes back, takes anne away from her by smoth talking and she goes full psycho mode on both

Attached: 3.png (383x590, 136K)

Second this request

Attached: Margot_19.png (489x766, 237K)

Fuck you, buddy.

They're fine for what they are, a quick joke. Not much else to say about them.

I think people were just disappointed because they were hoping for something bigger. Like a mini-series or a Marcy reveal to tide fans over for the long wait between seasons.

Attached: 1568116824755.jpg (2340x1540, 253K)

First guy here, I'm actually not second guy. Guess Maggie is just that based.

Attached: IMG_20190908_014844.png (942x525, 484K)

>The looks Anne and Sasha are giving each other in this pic
What does it convey I wonder? Did Sasha gain the Throne through murder and Anne is judgemental but accepts her position as her Queen?

Attached: 1563562632677.png (499x467, 289K)

That looks like shit on its own, but what's with the colors looking like that?

They're not great other than getting a 30-second glimpse at things that exist in the world we might not otherwise get an extended look at. And it seems like they're very much knowingly trying to make up for quality with quantity.

I wonder how much pressure Disney put on the crew to make these? Honestly, it feels like they would just need some polish on the writing, because it's just the one line that feels off, or lazy, or that it came from the cutting room floor from season 1.

>pic
side effects may include nausea, vomiting, blood clots which may prove fatal, worsening mood or behavior or thoughts of suicide

Since we live in 2019 AD, disliking lesbians isn’t a legitimate complaint. However, is it too much to ask for a simple cute show about friendship? Not everything needs shipping, straight or gay.

>yfw Anne, Sasha, and Marcy will never laugh at your pathetic self

Attached: amphibia_3__sasha_by_kaozkaoz_ddfj41a.jpg (1788x3500, 1.13M)

I mean, I was able to stomach any kind of boy/girl bullshit from media that was made before I was born, so I don't get why some gay, that's just a drop in the bucket compared to your other shit, would bother you this much. Come back later with your complaint. It's not time yet.

Come on now. The show is probably building up to teach that friends that abuse you are not real friends. Sasha will either reedem herself or Anne will finally dump her. They aren't going to include romance between the three of them.

>Hey Sash, remember that time Russian terrorists kidnapped you
>Yeah I do, that god Anne went through the ventilation system to save me
>with no shoes either

We're definitely going to see Sasha redemption. She seems to genuinely care for Anne in her own misguided way, and that's just part of the Disney formula. And Anne doesn't seem like the type to just give up on someone like that. Maybe they'll surprise us, but it would make the road to the ending more awkward too, trying to save a world and return home alongside a person/people you don't want to associate with anymore.
Marcy as a villain/antagonist seems more plausible at the moment if for no other reason than we don't have anything to gauge her by other than being a delinquent.

sasha definitely cares for anne but judging by the end of reunion, she seems to believe that anne is better off without her. she may flee the valley in order to distance herself from anne only to accidentally bump into her considering the plantars are also leaving the vally for unknown reasons

I think you're right that Sasha's probably had her fill of conflict, but she's 100% stuck with Grime now, who definitely isn't. If he didn't already have it out for Anne and the Plantars on a personal basis he does now, and Wartwood as a whole. I expect Sasha's moment of truth will be having to choose between maintaining the path she's on to try and get them home or defending Anne and doing things her way.

keep in mind when grime "recruited" sasha, he gave her a choice. go out into the wilderness, or stay at the tower to work with him. the way i see it. she still has that choice.

hey guys i just realized. if Sasha is Russian like a lot of people are saying. then this might be the first show set in the west with a fully Asian main cast. (yes i know it primarily takes place in the land of Amphibia but before Anne opened the box it took place in America)

This thread whomps.

That's what I was thinking too. Very diverse asian cast too.

Attached: IMG_20190903_002831.png (1080x1123, 259K)

Yeah, I think it needs some Maggieposting.

Attached: IMG_20190911_215421.png (1080x1338, 479K)

That would be an interesting direction for her to take, but from a storytelling perspective I kind of doubt we'd see that, especially depending on what Marcy's been doing. She can't go to Anne, not as she is now, and the toads seem to genuinely care for her, whatever her feelings for them at the moment may be.

my guess is now that shes certain about annes safety, shes gonna start looking for marcy. as someone in the military she most likely has access to that train from combat camp which leads to newtopia. meaning she could get a massive head start compared to anne who has to go with a snail cart.

I'm not that user, but one scenario I think is reasonable, is that Grime is probably going to be the one to have a change of heart. Sasha already has, and if she isn't feeling completely dejected, I think she'll bring Grime around.
Sasha and Anne have already practically mended their relationship through mutual self-sacrifice for one another. It's just that the finer details haven't been hammered out yet.
Now Grime cares too much for Sasha, and she's got a will of her own, so Grime is going to follow suit when she stands up for her values.
Additionally, once Grime is more acquiescent to Sasha, the frogs and toads might just work together to help out Marcy.

Think so?

Attached: Maggie_looking_2.png (1339x2160, 3.73M)

perhaps we could learn about the origins of grimes scar.

>Sasha finds Marcy before Anne
Or even if not and she's just close behind, the dynamic between the three of them would be shaped at least in the short-term by what's transpired between the two of them. I hesitate to conjecture on that without knowing the slightest bit about her, but Sasha seeking her out next just to have a pulse on everyone is reasonable.
That could be, but it seems likely that that change won't come before some kind of significant conflict. We have yet to see if Grime's assertion that the toads really were the only thing standing between the valley and devastation is true, but regardless of that, the toads are more or less trapped in enemy territory right now. If he wants to reassert order, he's necessarily going to come into conflict with the frogs who overthrew that order, and consequently come into direct conflict with Anne.
I'm also just really hoping for a legitimate, high-stakes fight between the two of them. Which would provide Sasha with the opportunity to both do right by Anne and make a case for Grime to come around on the issue of acknowledging them as equals.

>Both feature Anne imperiled by giant creatures
She will get the ovipositor by short #5

We will probably get at least 1 solo Marcy episode before anyone finds here though.

Attached: 8557279C-AEA9-4BC9-9670-1002B2F19341.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Attached: tumblr_f370f4162cbbc82e8bd2beb445992758_f5e7cd31_1280.jpg (1280x726, 142K)

Ya, given that she might now have a scar, I wonder if we'll hear about his. I also wonder if Grime is going to become more like a father figure, or at least a role model to Sasha. Someone to actually help her adjust her general behavior.

Ya, I'd considered the possibility of another conflict happening, and the way it played into the idea I had, was that if that happens, I think it'd go the route of having Sasha's personal values come through at a critical moment.
She might turn on the Toads at this critical time, because of something she hadn't foreseen, and Grime might back down.
The only problem I have with that is that Grime is too personable to be just a regular bad guy, and we would need him to immediately jump into action in some meaningful way to show that he's good, or have a third arc to deal with the fallout of this scenario.
Although, given what you're saying about impending disaster from the dissolution of the toad army, I'm concerned that Grime might die continuing to fight it, whether others are on-board at that point or not. As for reformations, it's also possible that the toads might team up with the revolutionaries against the bigger threat.

I can't wait for Grimesy to become a good boy.

Attached: tumblr_pw5ctwfcMr1tk8ivso1_1280.png (889x653, 259K)

>The only problem I have with that is that Grime is too personable to be just a regular bad guy, and we would need him to immediately jump into action in some meaningful way to show that he's good, or have a third arc to deal with the fallout of this scenario.
Assuming they're operating on the same wavelength and don't want to have him do a turnaround immediately, it could end up as a split where Sasha manages to talk him down, but he's not prepared to give up on what he sees as a just fight yet, and that's the point at which Sasha ends up rejoining Anne on a regular basis. Cue the two of them taking time to really has out things between them and renew their friendship on a more genuine, equal level, with Grime in the background weighing their current predicament over the things he's seen and learned sine Sasha spent time with the toads. And of course the actual big bad we've seen alluded to being the thing that finally brings him around to stand together with the humans and frogs in defense of Amphibia.
I think we'll need to see what the toads' relationship with the newts is like and what, if any, superior Grime reports to before we can put more of a pin on his individual motivations, because even the most easygoing toads seem invested in the idea that they're the only ones who can really govern the valley.

judging by grimes actions previous to meeting sasha he clearly does not want to disappoint his superior. whether that could be out of honor or out of fear is uncertain

If Sasha just totally turns on Grime in one of those high-stakes scenarios, I'm not sure if she would be able to talk him down, but I don't suspect he would try to harm her, and they would just split. I think Sasha would go with Anne at that time.
There are many variables left to uncover here, I'm sure. We still have the mystery of what Hop Pop knows about all of this. In fact, the question of what Marcy knows about all of this, and what her intentions are.
The box had recognizeable designs, and we don't know whether that's like their larger government, some ancient evil, or even from a secret magic society.

Ger her!

Attached: There she is.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

would sasha even want to go with anne though? keep in mind that her last words where almost "maybe you're better off without me"

Seems like a coloration where the colorist was too lazy to edit the lineart, so they just ms-painted it

Attached: E752FA9B-F805-42F0-A9D6-B1518E5C2B17.png (609x995, 34K)

Attached: 11EC1C4E-AB06-41EB-B2EB-73BC0F58C39A.jpg (2048x1343, 291K)

I doubt she wants to right at this moment, but the two are going to have a general awareness of what the other is up to from this point forward, I should think. Word is going to spread of what the frogs' champion and the toad army are up to. Sasha's ultimate goal is still to get home, and she has to know she's at least going to need Anne and Marcy to accomplish that.
>We still have the mystery of what Hop Pop knows about all of this
I didn't think much about it at the time, but in Anne Theft Auto Bessie's book essentially says and pretty much shows that Hop Pop has been on some far-flung adventures in the past, he's not just the podunk farmer he makes himself out to be. On a slightly unrelated note I wonder if that has anything to do with the circumstances surrounding the absence of Sprig and Polly's parents.

I will stand by my opinion that the way to make S2 kino is to have Sasha find Marcy rather than Anne

>Toads are nomads since the tower was destroyed
>Toads and Sasha find Marcy, Sasha and Marcy connect as they do
>Sasha, having started her redeption arc in Reunion, wants to improve herself since she now realizes that she was manipulative
>Marcy is still a bitch like Sasha was on earth
>Conflict comes from Sasha overcoming her desires to be an ass as Marcy eggs her on to be one-
>Meanwhile Anne and the plantars do whatever

Attached: fd68ffa87f8b48ed8ddd3aace35ae95ae1506d02.jpg (2868x2184, 246K)

Attached: redux.png (892x1164, 422K)

Attached: 66145960_2332505153677749_4604909976434829454_n.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Attached: 1568222364726.png (900x843, 776K)

I'd say so, easily. The only problem there might be is if she doesn't feel worthy, but Anne can dispel that. The guilt might keep her from confronting Anne for a while though.

I just wonder if her guilt will keep them separated for a bit longer. I hope it doesn't, cause I like seeing characters making smart choices, and if they think about it, there's nothing really stopping them from just making amends right now. They both clearly care for one another, and now they just have to communicate with one another to work things out.
Still, I can appreciate it for what it is if they decide to do something else instead.
As for Hop Pop, according to the character stats, he has a lot of wisdom and knowledge. I wonder if that's hinting at his more arcane knowledge.

Attached: 6b450303-4e82-47c3-a479-27f23c9742c9.jpg (640x1136, 198K)

Man, I thought the shorts would save these threads, but they're just as sad as ever. This is honestly worse than /gfg/ ever got

There's nothing keeping you here then, right?

So are all these shorts just going to involve Anne and Sprig with the punchline involving some giant creature chasing them at the end? I hope we get a short but with Sasha and Grime instead and they beat the crap out of a giant creature

Attached: exit.png (550x613, 390K)

would have to be a flashback short considering sasha is currently unconscious

>This is honestly worse than /gfg/ ever got
Stop falling for bait this blatant and shitty. Got a point, though. These are getting worse not GF worse instead of getting better.

This thread needs a bump, so as the Colorfag, give me some requests

Our savior

Attached: EDryw3U8AIy719.jpg (1800x1850, 182K)

GOOD SHIT but since this is unsavable i'll probably move to the general drawthread

So is Sasha gay or is she straight but Anne-sexual?

Attached: tumblr_51bb558fe15fc3efbc07f34555c61403_c49ea81f_640.jpg (600x639, 69K)

Maybe Bi, her actress is after all

Voice actors don't reflect the characters.

Sexuality will never be brought up.
This will remain a cute show about friendship, just as intended

It's a singular same-sex attraction, yes.

They're basically the BCG shorts but replaced with Amphibia. I hope this isn't what The Owl House will also be going after. youtu.be/JPgsO8zkpCg

>Sexuality will never be brought up.
I mean they might. Like if she has a throwaway line about having a crush on a boy when she younger, or something like that.

Didn't Anne say she broke up her friends' boyfriends for them?

She's a compulsive liar

If you think about it, every gay female character in current western cartoons are technically bisexual

Attached: 3a577fa1dbd4c772a8df745ce9aadc57db393c3b.png (1364x1716, 326K)

Did she actually use the word “boyfriend”, or did she just say break up?

Has Anne ever expressed an interest in boys?

Never, but to be fair, there aren’t many human male characters yet, and majority of the show is set in frog world

This, but we also know she was briefly obsessed with getting the attention of a girl. We have no idea if there was even an ounce of attraction, but it's still somthing of note.

i can see anne finding out about hop pop burying the box soon. i cant imagine that it will go down well

I imagine it'll be at the start of S2 since Anne isn't going to leave the valley without it

Anne believes that Hop pop sent it through one of his "secure channels". she doesn't think that its still in wartwood

>That artist
He's a machine with those comics. A very lewd machine.

>Episode 1-9 will lead up to them leaving sprinkled with some funny episodes
>Episode 10 will be them actually leaving and the other half will be Marcy
>11-19 will be the traveling arc which lead to more lore and end with Marcy

Not sure when Sasha will make an appearance.

my hope is that season 2 goes full half and half like they did with toad tax and prison break. 1 episode for anne and co having wacky adventures. 1 for sasha and whatever quest shes on right now

Stealth product placement for Darn Tough socks?

Attached: women's crew.jpg (666x879, 96K)

the sock anne has on the foot with the shoe has a hole in it so probably not

So what is Hop Pop’s plan? Have Anne live with them for the rest of his life and hope she just gives up trying to get home?

i dont think he has a plan. we dont know what the calamity box does but juding by the "calamity" part in its name its not good, so he most likely buried it so it could never be activated

I'm not THE colorfag, but hey, I tried.

Attached: IMG_20190914_115501.png (1080x1490, 478K)

Maybe he did intend for Anne to stay forever, since his future plan for Sprig and Polly has Anne being his nurse when he's infirm.

Well, I think he will lie about the calamity box getting destroyed or lost. So I think he hopes she has no possibility of returning home.

Based! Marcy is the best.

Attached: IMG_20190829_204310.png (1080x1011, 228K)

Very good work, user

Attached: F7CC3171-2984-45B7-A459-2A60504D940B.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

>yfw we see Maggie again before Marcy even speaks

Attached: IMG_20190906_000856.png (928x1014, 329K)

Bros, I've got something to tell you. This cartoon (but mostly these threads) made me a lot more tolerant to lesbianism. Now I think that romantic love between two females is still love. Not even talking about a fetish, just cute kisses and stuff.
but SashAnne is still dumb as fuck

It doesn't have to be SashAnne, Anne just needs to be lovingly dominated by one of these cute grills

>"I make my own economy!'

That's a winner.

>Strict!

Is that a good stat?

>yfw Marcy is entirely silent throughout the entire series.

forgot the image

Attached: 1566119487690.jpg (703x845, 175K)

Russians are white.

Don't be fooled by the innocent and cutesy facade of the fanart, user. In real life, lesbianism is a symptom of an extremely damaged or corrupt person. You can't live a "normal life" and be a lesbian at the same time. Lesbians are functionally broken.

Here on lefty/co/ we accept that lesbians are cute as fuck

For me, it’s the opposite.
I had no problem with lesbian characters before, but the fact that this fan base keeps pushing this forced garbage ship just makes me sick.
I really hope it doesn’t become canon, as it’s logistically awful in every way.

>we accept that lesbians are cute as fuck
Damn right!

Attached: 1568302481174.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Well I don't, and no one in their right mind should. Stop letting your values be determined by your desires.

I don't think anyone in these threads seriously wants it, it's just a way to kill time and pad out the threads, which is arguably just as bad.

Pretty good

Attached: Sprig_Nice.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Attached: 6DDFB6B5-A25C-4203-8B9C-7B78991FDC44.jpg (2026x1186, 281K)

Someone likes Ouran Host Club.

How much is Hop Pop keeping from Anne really? We just don't know but I have a feeling it'll be heartbreaking.

Attached: Maggie staring from outside.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

The "prophecy" on the tablet has happened before.
Not all of the humans survived.
Hop Pop doesn't want to risk seeing Anne die, so he can't let her attempt to return home.

Can’t wait til she gets shipped with Marcy in season 2

>russian
>asian
?

Attached: Okhotsk_City_2C_Russia_49.jpg (2200x1467, 329K)

What kind of vidya does she play? Can't be all mobile. I'm guessing she likes JRPGs like Grandia.

Attached: 1565560172669.jpg (1826x1406, 331K)

We know she likes manga and stuff so she's probably played Persona. I think more likely she just plays phone games though. I doubt she cares about retro at all.

>I doubt she cares about retro at all.
But, user

Attached: Anne-playing-gameboy.gif (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Huh, never noticed before

Attached: sega.png (516x376, 94K)

Guy you replied to here. I know. I actually still think lesbianism is some kind of mental deviance, but now I don't think there's nothing wrong with two girls kissing or romantically holding hands. That's all. Or at least, I don't find it repulsive like before.

Attached: IMG_20190908_220730.png (1080x931, 553K)

>Matt retweeted this
It’s over, there’s no debate, it’s gonna happen.
END OF DISCUSSION

If you could ask Marcy one question what would it be?

Attached: 38d91f03-71bb-482a-840e-112d6de8edb0.png (1280x1280, 260K)

I'll admit that it COULD work, but it needs to be well written, and other modern cartoons' attempt at lesbian or gay couples weren't well written at all. It isn't a fundamentally bad idea.

Matt also retweeted this... What does that mean?

Attached: 79604E9624D44307A12B391EAF0FB2D6.jpg (750x555, 106K)

Reminder: that edit was from one of these threads. WE can get Matt to retweet basically anything

Not really. He's eager to interact with fanart, but he's not fucking stupid. He's in the know about what kind of attention he wants, and what kind to avoid.

What if they had a throwaway line for Anne that alludes to her preference. Like something like "Okay, so we went on, like, one date." When talking about some girl.

so did that one attention whore just stopped drawing and went full on editing because it was some kind of less-effort (you) farming?

He retweeted a fanart of Anne in anime maid costume.

did anyone drew Anne and Sasha like one of these yet?

Attached: goku-and-vegeta-playing-video-games-goku-vs-vegeta-14401964-403-283.jpg (961x1031, 404K)

Which flavor Yea Forums?

Attached: Variety Pack.png (1500x2124, 1.69M)

Which flavor Yea Forums?

>Fancy Maggie
>Dancing Maggie
>Bathrobe Maggie
>Swimwear Maggie
>Party dress Maggie
>Tux Maggie
>Thai Maggie
>Sports Maggie

Attached: Variety Pack.png (1612x2232, 1.71M)

oh

Attached: 20190914_141533(0).jpg (2576x1932, 1003K)

Ultra based. But I'll keep my Angie, thanks.

Attached: IMG_20190907_233901.png (761x1533, 412K)

Same user here. There's nothing wrong with being close and affectionate friends. Depending on the culture, kissing isn't even a romantic gesture. So, in certain contexts, I agree with you. But if this stuff is in a sexual way, like it is in my culture, and clearly would be for the demographics the cartoon is targeting, then that's wrong. Hand-holding is definitely one of those things girls would do, but people constantly try to make it out like it's more than that.
One of the great tragedies that homosexuality has wrought is that people can't be affectionate anymore without appearing to be weird perverts. It keeps people divided.

Where you at?

hm

Attached: 20190914_143123.jpg (2576x1932, 1.23M)

I think we mostly agree. And good point about kissing and hand holding not being necessarily lesbian. Disney's really been pushing same sex romance in recent cartoons.

Attached: IMG_20190914_203415.png (994x559, 757K)

>stopped drawing and went full on editing
Are you talking about me? Cause I made the edit Matt retweeted but I don't draw.

>Angie
That's cute.
And this one's name?

Attached: maggie boonchuy 2.png (980x1308, 408K)

Glad to hear it, user! And ya, this stuff being pushed in cartoons, on anyone, but especially on kids, is just sick. People shouldn't tolerate it as they've been doing. It's a full-on cold war being waged against the common people.

/pol/acks aren't common people.

Attached: whereismarcy.png (2048x1152, 1.28M)

They are as much as anyone. You're common people. I'm common people. He, she, me, common people.

It's obviously not what I meant. Look at the fucking context.

You need to accept that gay people will be gay whether they watch Steven Universe or whether they are raised good and Catholic

Attached: Sasha Spinning Anne.gif (476x544, 437K)

She probably loves bing bing wahoo

>attention whore
>Are you talking about me?
lol

It's just a cartoon. I like Sashanne but 3D dykes disgust me to say the least.

Alright fellas, so Anne...

Attached: what are you waiting for.jpg (443x394, 43K)

Sexuality is a spectrum which means it can be nudged one way or the other.

You kinda missed the point but whatev

yes?

Attached: Anne Thai School Uniform Mossa.jpg (458x1024, 46K)

Ya, but this has nothing to do with /pol/acks. Imagine it as physical attacks. One dude gets hit and says "thanks!" and another gets hit and says "stop it!" Their opinion of it doesn't matter. Both are being attacked. Both are common people.

I don't want to get into an argument here, so I'll just say that gay people should stop being gay, and yes it's very much possible for them to do so, and no it's not impossible.

I just like to see characters being good people. I don't mind if a character is evil or anything, but it's disturbing when they're evil, and the other characters that are supposed to be good are actually supporting or encouraging their behaviors.

Having gay in cartoons is not a "hit" for you if you are not some sort of far right.

Attached: 1568266796350.png (1705x2040, 3.13M)

Attached: EEcQs31UUAAwL4J.jpg (2000x2000, 280K)

Attached: EEZ6sP3UUAAw2PO.jpg (1316x2048, 377K)

Ha, that thing works like Dugtrio.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

If you could ask Anne one question what would it be?

Attached: b03fe0cc-24a7-4412-b1f9-35149637ebd4.png (673x379, 203K)

Who do you main in Street Fighter?

Will you go out with me?

Am taking draw requests, but it won't be done until maybe a day or two.

Are you insecure about your INT being 2?

>"Man, wouldn't it be hot if she hooked up with her bully?!"

This is why SashAnne shouldn't work.

>people are incapable of change
I'm not into the ship or any ship at all, but people use this as a reason she can't be redeemed or can't even be friends with Anne anymore too and it's fucking stupid. Are you really going to tell me there's someone in your life you didn't get along with that never changed? People can become close to others that they even thought they hated, it's not that unusual.

Can you do one of Maggie acting happy that Anne came back home?

If you don't wanna do a Maggie one, can I request a version of pic related but with Anne as Ed, Sasha as Eddy, and Marcy as Double D?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 31K)

Worked for these two

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-083532_Chrome.jpg (933x906, 411K)

>Are you insecure about being Int 2
>Being "into" what?

But that’s more of a teasing situation.
SashAnne is straight up abusive

Nice.

She made him cry twice at first, then their relationship got better. Who's to say the same won't happen for Sasha and Anne or Maggie

I'm gonna do Maggie and some Anne outfits, might take a lil' bit.

I want to give Anne what the sexy little thai truly deserves: a hot shower, a solar generator, and all the pizza she wants.

Attached: Anne Undies.png (4152x2307, 1.75M)

if you will

It is for the majority of people

I dont understand this post? Are you saying hooking up with your bully ISNT hot?

Mkay, I'll add it

>never any interest in this shipping garbage before in my entire life
>can't get enough of this anne x sasha stuff
what has happened

Based!
But might I add feminine hygiene products

It's abuse - borderline Stockholm Syndrome.

How does Sasha's ass and pussy taste like?

Attached: anne sasha pet play.png (2048x1536, 585K)

She probably has her own clownsona and likes to write fics about it

Attached: Anne Clown.png (1024x1024, 44K)

I think you’re gay

aye baby wanna swallow my testicles

Attached: 1566754050677.png (645x773, 21K)

>write fics
How long before she actually reveals this to be canon? That she writes Fanfics of characters from Suspicion Island or something

Attached: VideoCapture_20190909-174003.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

What do you have against shoes?

>"If I made a pizza for us, would you eat it?"

I would sneak in pineapples under the pepperonies. Fuck you, I like em.

Attached: 1568060740428.png (2208x1242, 2.38M)

>all people who live in the territory of modern Russia are ethnic Russians
Okhotsk is north of Japan, and became part of Russian territory about three hundred years ago. Unlike the situation in North America, the natives generally still live there. The three Oriental-looking people there are probably Evens. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evens

hows it feel having someone who was once your best friend stab you in the back and then try to commit suicide within the span of like an hour?

Attached: 1568498006.png (1494x2144, 587K)

Did something for you SashAnne bros. The drawing is not originally mine, I just remade it and colored

Attached: IMG_20190914_235457.png (1080x1079, 290K)

What do boys smell like to Sasha?

She also goes to school with the earthbound kids

Can I eat your thai "cat"

Okay, but, what if you could ask Sasha anything?
What would you ask?

Attached: 1564899979486.jpg (1000x868, 91K)

How much for head?

youtube.com/watch?v=JUEgMXILD_0

Why do you think sexually harassing Anne is okay?

Attached: Anne Should Seriously Wonder What that Popsicle has Been.png (2223x3131, 1.62M)

Is... Is Anne even wearing anything?

Attached: 1568274084859.png (1126x1126, 593K)

Does a vibrating buttplug count?

Sweat and onions sauce.

"Truth or dare?"

Sasha must not have a strong sense of smell.

Attached: 0A491AEE-9E92-4CCF-9D40-FE7C473DD594.png (1080x2220, 338K)

Yours is pretty good too.

Attached: EDKpPJUUAEgt3v.jpg (2300x2500, 434K)

Thanks man. I must admit yours is better though, I didn't know there was a colored version already. I even forgot to do the blush thing on Anne.

Attached: IMG_20190915_001336.png (1007x974, 574K)

>yours is better though
I didn't color it just so we're clear. I'm more of a photoshop edits man myself

If you could ask Maggie anything, what would it be?

Attached: 1567105136720.jpg (669x1080, 270K)

How do you really feel about Anne?

Attached: we_just_dont_know.png (676x606, 243K)

i'm a dude tho

Is Anne a clowncel?

Then you're double gay

thats Disturbing

Sasha is going to FUCK Anne

Attached: 1566855876666.jpg (1280x1280, 429K)

> Anne
> Sasha
> Marcy
> Maggie
Who's more likely to shoot up the school?

Marcy

Attached: Maggie at carnival.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Attached: 1563959683400.jpg (2208x1268, 1.02M)

Post some of your fav Amphibia reaction images, plz?

Attached: My god.png (710x1000, 795K)

Attached: 1561634222545.png (806x526, 347K)

Attached: VideoCapture_20190902-220856.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Attached: Amphibia S01E05 - Anne Theft Auto; Breakout Star.mp4_snapshot_14.41_[2019.06.24_02.40.35].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: 1563765463916.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Sasha, if she's in her angry, dominant mood.

Attached: IMG_20190915_021011.png (984x1461, 555K)

Attached: 1568320413748.png (332x329, 87K)

Official Anne ship tiers

God Tier: Anne x nobody

Trash tier: Anne x anybody

Attached: 14a38a9f-f76a-4e32-b908-f9d5bfcf0d82.png (1280x1304, 526K)

It's implied that Marcy will be wielding a bow in the final showdown, so she may already be proficient with ranged weapons.

youtu.be/hw_WyaiWhxw

Attached: Amphibia S01E04 - The Domino Effect; Take Charge.mp4_snapshot_13.09_[2019.06.20_03.15.14].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: 1561412981261.jpg (957x555, 76K)

what am i looking at?

Entries from bessie's story

Attached: 1561412797587.jpg (938x546, 93K)

Attached: 1563805059557.png (704x396, 110K)

When the fuck is the soundtrack getting released? I really enjoyed the leitmotifs and guitar strings that played throughout the season

This. I want a clean version of the intro

soundcloud.com/tjhill/sets/amp1

Attached: 1565315240880.png (219x199, 47K)

Attached: ahhhhh.png (202x195, 44K)

Attached: 1.png (509x553, 343K)

Attached: EEdKOrEW4AEH0oh.jpg (1703x1703, 325K)

Maggie is clearly a loose canon and probably has problems at home

If this isn't your's than you're doing it wrong

Attached: Anne_Dab.png (408x428, 89K)

How do you think Hop Pop would react walking in on Anne and Sprig fucking?

Attached: 1567638147209.png (518x421, 189K)

they're both children

that's not what I asked

Attached: Dokuro-Chan.jpg (500x366, 33K)

Attached: 5643987527.png (728x682, 271K)

Hmmm

Attached: 1568267970501.png (1000x1125, 1.52M)

Hop Pop has tried to marry off Sprig twice. With as common as death seems to be in Amphibia I don't think age is as big a concern for the locals.
If anything young relations would be encouraged. Though considering Anne isn't a frog, and can't reproduce with Sprig, as well as the fact that she's already living with them, meaning a marriage between her and Sprig wouldn't bring any new resources into the farm, Hop Pop would likely be against it. There's also the fact that humans are unattractive to frogs. If it were Ivy or Maddie that he walked in on Sprig fucking he'd just use it as an opportunity for a shotgun wedding. With Anne he's just put a stop to it.

Attached: sneaky salamander.png (388x374, 148K)

Nah, he'd cum

Attached: Dokuro-chan_Opening_Screenshot_64.jpg (462x351, 42K)

>ywn be married off to a cute goth frog girl to improve your families economy

Attached: 1567635770665.jpg (600x600, 64K)

He wouldn't tho. Humans are hideous to frogs, the sight of his own kin fucking a literal monster would give him a stroke. Not to mention the fact that Hop Pop see's Anne as a member of the Plantar family. Wartwood may be a backwater full of bumpkins but it isn't southern. Hop Pop would not cum.

Nah, nah. He'd cum

Attached: DefenselessWindyBinturong-size_restricted.gif (351x398, 101K)

Hmmm. No, he wouldn't.

Attached: 1563431300296.png (783x767, 282K)

He would. He'd cum a big frog load.

Attached: 9421e539dae717512b639015e9f540bd.jpg (2048x1536, 201K)

It seems more that people ship the characters for their interactions more? I don't think they care about sexuality.

Hop Pop is a frog of culture and sophistication. He'd wine and dine her, put a ring on her finger, make her squirt only after hours of fore play and then make sweet tender love to her. But then, even then, after all of that? Hop Pop would not cum.

Attached: 1562131366026.png (754x486, 493K)

NO, He'd walk in the room and see Anne and Sprig and he'd shoot a nasty glob of cum on the ground

Attached: bokusatsu-tenshi-dokuro-chan-gif-6.gif (500x348, 981K)

He'd bludgeon Sprig and steal Anne for himself. But. He. Would. Not. Cum.

Drawfag here coming in with an old request

Attached: MarcyWitch.png (2000x2000, 964K)

NO NO NO. HE'D WALK IN AND SCAN THE ROOM TO SEE ANNE AND SPRIG MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS AND HE'D EJECT A NASTY, SMELLY, BROWN, CUM LOAD WHICH WOULD SMELL OF SMEGMA AND FROG COCK. END OF DISCUSSION.

Attached: d27.gif (459x345, 248K)

Attached: anne butterfly.png (962x867, 729K)

I feel like you need to stop reading hentai. Tho by that logic Hop Pop, being old fat and balding, would go full Alpha Chad and cuck Sprig. But he would not cum

Attached: 1561449513846.png (670x582, 485K)

Attached: Anne Edit B.jpg (509x553, 157K)

I would ruin her makeup

She looks like Lisa Simpson for some reason

>You get to write an episode
>The premise being Sprig gets Anne's phone for a day
>What ends up happening

If I had my way it would be an episode where Sprig just watches old videos of Anne hanging with Sasha and Marcy. Get to see their group dynamic through the lens of her phone.

Attached: VideoCapture_20190903-201014.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

lol is this what indoctrination does to your brain? go fuck a bible, or whatever holy book gives you more of a boner, bro

This could actually work as a good lore episode.
>Sprig gets Anne’s phone for whatever reason
>looks at some videos
>basically goes into flashback on Earth
>we see the stories both through both Anne and Sprig’s perspective
>it’s clearly abusive but Anne convinces herself it’s friendship
>Sprig sees it for what it really is
>Drama ensues

Literally what I was thinking.
In my head this would be where we get a more fleshed out Marcy

They're coming

Attached: 1564253415029.jpg (1722x1462, 198K)

>They're cumming

But for who?

Attached: Giant Khao Niew Bing in the sky.png (1000x1688, 1.43M)

For Anne
For Hop Pop
For Wartwood

I LOVE SASHA
What's her last name, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568245091086.png (1000x1200, 271K)

Favorite one-liners?

Attached: No! No! Don't hurt mommy!.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Romanenko.

Here's a pic of her ma.

Attached: 429963-nastasharomanenko.jpg (183x500, 15K)

if you keep yelling at them like this, they'll keep being useless and we'll all die

Attached: boi.png (483x675, 327K)

>Anne: "well if I'm the princess, then you're the king... Of bad cooking"
>Sprig an Polly look at her with complete fucking disbelief
The quips are very good in this show. And it's refreshing since they don't come every 2 seconds like some other current shows but when they come, they actually get a laugh out of you.

Based and Russianpilled.
I'm all for an all asian main cast!

Stop.

Russia is in Asia you sub human piece of trash

That's what I said though. If Sasha is indeed Russian, we will have an all asian main cast since Anne is thai and Marcy is probably Chinese or Japanese.

The majority of Russians live in the European part of Russia. Russia is European by culture.

What are they doing here? Is Sasha helping Anne do exercises?

I bet Sasha forced her to wear makeup at least once.

The Breakup Queen.

>Sprig accidently deleted all of Anne's photos
>Goes around trying to recreate then with wart wood residents

ALSO,

>Avatarfagging

Now we're both cowards!

If a friend what's you to wear her make up, you let her.

Is his icon from that Anne doing Muay Thai image?

Attached: EEgiYYfUUAAAWUt.jpg (1800x1800, 173K)

Attached: EEfyWKBUwAASC3v.jpg (2000x1260, 196K)

Attached: EEgvf4UVAAE72h-.jpg (2000x2200, 356K)

Attached: EEfNlrNXkAAx-z6.jpg (1080x1143, 73K)

>See you later, Cicadas!
>Phhbbt

Attached: phbht.png (2048x1152, 3.85M)

>Slavs
>culture
Pick one

>Please say yes
Not my favorite but it cracks me up.

Attached: please say yes.png (1000x1125, 1006K)

What are they looking at?

Attached: 05805cfc-dfb5-40f2-8570-84e489439fbd.png (1280x1280, 407K)

My dick.

What is she looking at?

Attached: 1567212274698.jpg (736x1024, 73K)

My giant testicles.

I like it, have it begin with Anne rationalizing that Sasha only became like this because of Frog world before finding out that was what she’s always been like.

Anne's chest

Me in public

Giant Anne

Attached: Tall_glass_of_Margot.png (922x1080, 853K)

These are so cute! I colored one of them, I think I will do the others later.

Attached: IMG_20190915_190019.png (820x1570, 378K)

So when these two get married who is taking the other persons last name?
And how many kids will they adopt?

Attached: 20190815_091933.jpg (621x554, 217K)

What is Sasha's expression trying to convey?

Nobody want the name Boobchuy.

It is Boonchuy.

Anne will take Sasha's last name, everything about her screams traditional wife material

That's what I said, Boobchuy.

That's what I heard

Attached: maggie_thonk.png (1080x1080, 351K)

>tfw no Anne wife

>Brown skin
>Poofy hair
>Thai origin
>Russian last name

She's gonna confuse a lot of people. Especially of their kids are a different race.

Attached: VideoCapture_20190902-212844.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Attached: 1567711345267.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

At worst they'll think of her as an exotic trophy wife or something. Or considering those traits and the name "Anne (Russian last name)", maybe even think she changed her name completely.

I will never understand why people like such characters like Sasha or Marcy when its clearly obvious that the best character is Maggie, her 1 minute screentime is truly the best scene in all of Amphibia, it shows what her characters is, like how shes a bully yet deep down she loves Anne, she wanted that fucking snack so badly because she had no food that day, Anne is truly the bitch here since she didn't give her the snack she had.

Based. The Maggie scene is the best minute of animation of the last 10 years.

To be fair she might have eventually if Sasha hadn't intervened

Did she really need the curlers? Her hair is already naturally puffy. Unless she wanted an even bigger hair-job to intimidate would-be enemies.

Attached: 756133f6-8d2d-476c-badb-2d7879ec0386.jpg (590x1080, 83K)

Just like this I imagine
>Ya want it? Come get it ;)

Attached: Maggie_has_Khao_Niew_Bing.png (1295x1080, 1.59M)

But here's the thing, would Anne even gauge her true intent?

I don’t know but it gave me fantasies of Anne as a wife.

They will adopt 2.4 children.

Sasha

Attached: IMG_20190915_202920.png (1080x1189, 501K)

How is Anne able to resist?

She wants to eat coconut rice more than she wants to eat cunt.

I'll commend you for the effort but without inking the lines it kinda looks half-assed.

How does one normally ink a sketch though? Just trace over the lines on a different layer using a tablet? Don't know how artists manage that - I couldn't draw a straight, smooth line to save my life.

Attached: [creepy music].jpg (794x529, 119K)

>Ywn wake up to this Anne making breakfast
Why even live?

Do you think Polly will become a frog eventually?

Potentially. Could be interesting seeing her gain her actual arms, and having to get used to not use her legs for everything.

Yeah, you're kinda right. I tried to colour it while preserving as much as I could of the original drawing, but yeah it would look cleaner with clearer lines. And nice pic

>2.4
How does that work?

Attached: 1565012873520.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It's a reference to census/demographic statistics where the number of kids families have is averaged out, the joke being they're adopting in this case.

ha

Ah, men of culture, I see.

Attached: maggie flag.png (1000x1125, 1.44M)

it's already confirmed that she gets legs in season 2

Attached: 3_round_pink_puffballs_of_cuteness_by_jolibe_ddf0j95-fullview.png (1024x576, 643K)

Okay, New York times comic strip
It was actually quite clever though.

Attached: VideoCapture_20190902-215540.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

People are going to think Sasha mail-ordered her or something.

>the Russian doing the mail-ordering
Subverting expectations.

>Especially of their kids are a different race.
Hispanic or black? Or both?

What is Sprig agreeing to?

Attached: Template sprig.png (900x1519, 1.42M)

Twist, being in so much contact with amphibians Sasha develops the ability to knock up Anne naturally

The toad guard giving a thumbs up

Attached: IMG_20190915_120017.jpg (1629x2048, 314K)

They'd be half Asian you dumb ass

user...

>First sign comes one day when Anne and Sasha are having breakfast
>Sasha asks Anne to pass the toast
>On instinct Anne shoots her tongue out to grab it
>Sasha is dumbstruck
>Anne takes a good 20 seconds before she realizes what she did

I know right.
Sasha is Russian so they'd be full Asian

I wish Thai girls were real

I wish Russian girls were real

Attached: IMG_20190915_222245.png (1080x750, 263K)

I wish (Irish?) girls were real.

Attached: I_see_you_some_guy10000_lol_thx_for_sharing.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Cute

I think Maggie is French. Isn't Margot a french name?

gonna be honest, it was fun in the beggining but I kinda hate Maggie now

YES. OH GOAHD YES. FUCK YES. YES YES YES.

Attached: 1563941104662.png (562x594, 567K)

I do like her but it's more as a joke more then anything at this point

What is it with Maggie and teleportation?
Is there a Fight Club style twist coming?

She's extra cute in that specific pic.

I made this a while back

Attached: sketch-1568581224143.png (1080x1080, 194K)

can you unmake it, bro?

She's still cute!

Attached: IMG_20190906_021036.png (945x797, 421K)

mega.nz/#F!e1MzlCKR!NSPvI1tIF5DDuDRez8qy6Q alright so, I made this folder for Maggir memes a while back and I just updated it with 30 something pictures, anymore pictures I need to add?

*Maggie

Holy shit that's a nice folder user. I think I didn't see this one
which I think it's pretty cute. But again, good job

I want this to be canon when Anne comes back home.

Attached: 1567561037836.jpg (1969x2142, 344K)

Ooo, you've got some mighty rare Maggies, user

Someone make one where its Sprig agreeing to Anne x Sasha and Anne x Marcy?

>I'll cheat and say she gets a good chunk of my manga collection
>She introduces it to Sprig who is now the first Frog Weeb

Attached: annd_gets_transported_0.png (1100x1274, 1.63M)

Maggie didn't make it in the Ms. Yea Forums contest, rip, Anne did tho so that's good

what makes you think she's coming back?

She has a voice, somewhat of a unique character design, and is a bully, so maybe at the end, she feels sorry for being a dick to Anne

What program do you use to color? Paint.net has a script that lets you strip out the white so it's just transparent lineart, and has layers so you can color "underneath" the lines so you don't get "white bits" in between the colors and the lines.

Attached: ColoringSashas1.png (2000x2200, 875K)

Not the original user but I use photoshop with basically the exact same tricks

Pretty sure he meant Anne. But your argument for Maggie is why I feel we'll see her again

Attached: Mini_Maggie.png (1280x720, 598K)

Attached: 3A84486A-58C8-4109-9B2C-D41FC3538A5B.jpg (1122x712, 302K)

That's right, and much like America's alaskan settlement-most of the Russian Far East is too cold to support a large population. Thus leaving the native Siberians to their own devices for centuries. Hell they were fighting brutal wars with one another long after the Tzar claimed Vladivostok.

>And EDH deck of Magic cards

Attached: 1537933464420.png (250x418, 121K)

>Its been two hours!
Who spends that long in the bathroom

Attached: VideoCapture_20190830-121120.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>Roommates with 3 frat brothers in college
>One night go party at their house
>Leave the party early morning
>Go back in the morning because I forgot my phone
>ten people gathered outside a bathroom
>Tell me that one of their brothers has been in the bathroom masturbating, unsuccessfully, for the last 7 hours and they were trying to get him to open the door.

People who actually like to soak in the bathtub might. I'm a guy and I take about 30-40 mins just for a shower though. With the rest of the crap girls do and sit thinking about, 2 hours isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

When I was a kid, I used to bring my trash bag full of legos into the bathroom and I would end up getting lost building stuff before I realized I was off the toilet, the shit in my ass dried up and it had been an hour or later...

Attached: 1561361662196.png (778x554, 536K)

Here ya go mane. Sorry it took so long, I'm gonna finish the other two tomorrow.

Attached: Anne vs Sasha.png (1100x1200, 579K)

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x825, 97K)

So fucking good!

Attached: Sasha_Phone.png (1230x2160, 2.07M)

Attached: baby_mouse_yuri.png (1105x662, 1.01M)

Yes or No?

Attached: Ann, Anne, and Annie.jpg (2595x1813, 425K)

user, you have no idea how much this image means to me. EEnE is one of, if not my absolute favorite shows.

I was planning requesting a Kanker Sister version of Anne, Sasha, and Marcy the next time an art-fag was willing to do a request.

This makes me so happy! It's also an amazing work of art.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (380x262, 967K)

holy shit, thats amazing. kinda makes me want a slap fight in season two between Anne and Sasha

I always thought the combat in this show was not that that, especially during Prison Break when Sasha and Grimes fought the birds

I'd like to see more personally

How about now?

Attached: Cursed Maggie Simpson.png (1080x2220, 451K)

Would Anne do it?

bruh
FUCKING YES!

Attached: anne dabb.png (600x512, 158K)

With the gap teeth?

Just like my doujins.

I just think it would be funny if it devolved into a slap fight

So, who would win in a bare hands fight between Anne and Sasha?

I think Anne, she seend to be more athletic and she can take a lot of punishment, also she has that INT 2 strenght. Sasha seens to be more agile but she cant dodge forever or outlast Anne

Attached: Amphibia S01E12 - Civil Wart; Hop-Popular.mp4_snapshot_02.03.080.jpg (539x710, 87K)

Attached: Slap.gif (384x288, 256K)

hope the draw user still around so he can do this with Anne and Sasha

Good point, but you also have to consider Sasha would have no mercy or remorse whatsoever on Anne. Anne would probably be very insecure to even hit Sasha.

>no mercy or remorse
Because Sasha is such an unfeeling monster

Attached: 1563502721474.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

That's a cute Polly.

That's magnificent dude.

Attached: Anne loves memes.png (1280x722, 796K)

Given that Anne's had actual combat training she'd probably come out on top, although Sasha would definitely fight dirty. I don't know how much the toads would have trained her in combat, she's much more of an officer.

I'm pretty sure Sasha trained with the toads by the way she fought Anne

With a sword sure, but what about bare handed?

by that logic Anne isnt trained either

I hate that the thumbnails spoil the surprises.

Anne fights with her fists all the time while Sasha was chained up in a cell for weeks.

What's he the King of again? I can't remember.

Attached: Profile_-_Hop_Hop_Plantar.jpg (1401x1022, 364K)

Of bad cooking.

Attached: IMG_20190916_160230.png (803x597, 441K)

Attached: 20190916_070758.png (500x667, 565K)

Anne has fought in the show with both a sword and with her fists

Gets me everytime. Best joke of the show for me.

but she isnt trained in bare hand fighting is the point this user was trying to make about Sasha, and by his logic Anne isnt either. that said, even Sasha can throw a punch

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-16.png (432x291, 185K)

>Anne loves cringe.jpg

next video is Anne doing the numa numa

Big no

Does Sasha dab too?

Attached: Maggie_Shower_2.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Attached: 1563516258894.png (370x320, 73K)

Sprig and Polly obviously don’t practice backtalk.

>Teen Girl in a Frog World
>has little to do with actual teen girl stuff
I mean, the first one kinda did, but I hope we get more shorts about actual teen girl struggles

>"Anne has a gash in her legs and she's BLEEDING TO DEATH!!"

Are they gonna do a puberty episode? Those are almost always cringe in most cartoons but here Anne seems actually pretty well written

Attached: IMG_20190916_200854.png (1080x1419, 327K)

> A big, nasty, pus-filled boil grows from it, and it's agonizing for her every time she moves her leg.

How would Anne explain that to the Plantars?

Pimples was probably as far as they'll go.

>It's a human thing

I don't think so but the might allude to her being a kid growing up in a joking way

>Anne it's time we had a talk about the birds and the bees
>Oh god, Hop Pop no!
>Sorry, Anne, but it's that time I told you like I did Sprig and Polly
>You actually told them about that stuff
>Of course everyone in Wartwood knows about the giant killer birds and bees that come here every year

Attached: 15600125292250.png (481x429, 141K)

Like this:
>AAAAAA!AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I chuckled

These Amphibia fan-art are so good

Attached: IMG_20190916_115639.jpg (1800x1800, 457K)

I think that particular artist might be my favorite for these Amphibia fanarts. Just so cute.

You can choose one to protect you, the other two will attack you. Who do you choose?

Don't frogs also have a hole there?

I like the characters in this cartoon. Yummy vanilla, delicious chocolate, and tasty caramel. Yeah I think that's their names.

Ok guys, let's finish this thread up. Post your cutest Marcies

Attached: IMG_20190916_223608.png (737x1132, 241K)

Attached: EEkksAQVAAAMrm3.jpg (1800x1600, 269K)

Attached: EEloCJJU0AEPPrf.jpg (1200x1200, 108K)

Attached: EEkAKfsUcAAPew8.jpg (3792x4096, 1.16M)

Attached: EEleJZSU4AEhodv.jpg (1363x1686, 218K)

I hope we get a Halloween episode in Season 2

What kind of shake is that?

Bubble Tea

You can actually FEEL the youthful, positive energy from these drawings.

Hop Pop is the kinoest character.

the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: EELAJ-rUcAA7e8X.jpg (1900x1900, 252K)

Attached: a4bc9d1fe5644be68e4ab1e60f3870cf.png (1000x756, 154K)

Attached: 20190905_152755.jpg (800x4065, 589K)

Attached: 20190905_152814.jpg (800x4123, 801K)

>Short but cute
Just like my wife

What the fuck did I just read?

A short anecdote of an ADD child.

Attached: 1563378946059.png (960x540, 578K)

>tfw I was diagnosed with add as a kid and also brought my legos to the bath

They would take forever to dry