Is cartoon network gonna sue?

youtu.be/hUE2DuMP9y8
Is cartoon network gonna sue?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-103646.png (2048x1093, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aA7xDP9sQzk
youtube.com/watch?v=WilPMeMlnhE&lc=z220y3iajoilg3qdoacdp43av04nq3yjbqpclk1us2dw03c010c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this the old town road guy? the comments are all "finally guys! an artist who grew up along with me!"

This fucking sucks ass, just like the rest of these “rappers” or whatever the hell they call themselves now

Does C.H. Greenblat know about this?

No. This just came out

Why are all rap videos animated so poorly? Like that old cartoony one by jay z. So much money yet crap animation.

Can they? I don't know shit about copyright. They made it all themeselves so I think it falls under parody law or whatever.

Pretty much all entertainment now is “muh nostalgia”

Rappers have been making the same references for years, LNX just got noticed because he's a meme rapper

This genre is such shit tier music. I don't know how anyone can genuinely enjoy it.

He had to have gotten permission to do this, he's too big of name now from being gay and making old town road. Would've been cooler if he reached out to Greenblatt directly and had his hand on some of the art and animation. He can't he doing well after Harvey Beaks got canned.

Most likely didn't. He had an old town road video with thanos and a bunch of dead memes youtu.be/aA7xDP9sQzk

The fuck is this?

panini is cute

But this is the equivelent of the remade shrek movie on youtube. Not a single real scene, backround or soundbite frome the original show was used.
They're untouchable.

Greenblatt is working on a show for WB. He's fine.

good for him. i wonder what he thinks of this

Same reason modern cartoons are.
The audience are born shit-suckers

>same drum beat, snares, bass, and symbols as every other pop rapper
Nah, no thanks.

Nah both cn and lil nas will sue me for this version.
youtube.com/watch?v=WilPMeMlnhE&lc=z220y3iajoilg3qdoacdp43av04nq3yjbqpclk1us2dw03c010c

Hey that actually looked alright

That one looked great IMO. But compared to this, that was an actual production.

>Not a single real scene, backround or soundbite frome the original show was used.
Yeah that's not how copyright works.

Is CN not Viacom.

Viacom own Nickelodeon. CN is owned by WB/AT&T

Is this considered fair use?

Yeah everything is owned by like 6 rich assholes

Not unless Nas could justify this as parody. It's just using copyrighted characters for his music video; not using them in order to make a satirical point about Chowder.

Attached: channels.jpg (948x718, 80K)