Suki can save Zuko

Suki can save Zuko

Attached: 1556591803460.png (611x512, 670K)

Let it go, Zuki is dead

Attached: imbalance part 2.jpg (1200x1800, 309K)

That doesn't even look like an Eel.

Poor Toph, getting cucked.

Y'know, I'll never understand why cuckqueans don't just ask about making a threesome out of things. I feel like a lot of problems would be solved with a simple menage a trois.

That's a fucking dinosaur!

>Y'know, I'll never understand why cuckqueans don't just ask about making a threesome out of things. I feel like a lot of problems would be solved with a simple menage a trois.
Because like dudes, bitches don't like sharing.

Attached: Out.png (364x506, 295K)

NOOOOOOO

It was a good ride while it lasted

Attached: zuki comics.jpg (1560x752, 505K)

It was very intriguing and arguably the only good thing to come out of those comics

Did you have fun too?

>arguably the only good thing to come out of those comics
I don’t know, i feel like a lot of the unintentional Firecest fuel was hilarious.

Attached: 5EF0B4E7-B412-4A4B-8F2E-8474DB6F488D.jpg (1312x1257, 499K)

>unintentional

Attached: Gqw5Ea3.png (250x250, 25K)

>Unintentional

>unintentional

Attached: The Search Part 2 Page 28.jpg (1236x1892, 764K)

Why is Azula cosplaying as the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?

Because she’s threatening Zuko about the lack of a future the Fire nation will have if he doesn't nut up and impregnate her to produce an heir.

Because Azula is yet to come and she's hoping Zuzu can fix that.

Azula is autistic.

Her best friend is a contortionist with magic fingers who worships the ground she walks on, Azula has come plenty

>who worships the ground she walks on
Mate she was hiding her abject fear the whole time, did you really miss that subtext that badly?

she hid it by worshipping her, how does that contradict what I said?

>she hid it by worshipping her,
No, she hid it by acting bubbly and cheery all the time. Nothing about her suggested worship.

during the Beach she literally says that people should worship Azula

>Unintentional

>just ignore all her behavior and actions around a certain character and instead focus on one random line

>unintentional

>people worship her
Why do you assume Ty Lee is one of those people
Also shes scared of Azula and will say whatever to get on her good side

>shes scared of Azula and will say whatever to get on her good side
yes, and she gets on her good side by showing reverence and adoration, also known as the dictionary definition of the word "worshipful"

It's superficial worship
I'm fine with people shipping Ty Lee and Azula but sometimes they really start to grasp at straws
You're not one of these people user but they have annoyed me and I want to vent

Seconding this, all of the fandom shit I've seen relating to the two is either intentionally missing the underlying issues between the two, or really twisting reality to fit their yuri-ship.
Fucks sake I just want more Ty Lee content that has nothing to do with Azula, is that so much to ask for?

>unintentional
Really, user?

Attached: 1566770178985.png (840x640, 530K)

The live action version will most likely rewrite her entire character into being a raging lesbian for Azula
Netflix is usually very woke

giving Azula one actually healthy relationship, romantic or not, could actually be kind of interesting

It completely ruins her character arc

Part of Azula's character is her inability to form or maintain ANY form of healthy relationship, considering her 'best' relationship is with Ozai of all people.

>I just want more Ty Lee content that has nothing to do with Azula, is that so much to ask for?
considering Ty Lee in the show barely does anything unrelated to Azula, probably

dank

sure, but what's the point of an adaptation that keeps everything exactly the same

Yeah, she was only in three episodes in all of Book 3, one of which was a yada-yadaing about her joining the Kyoshi Warriors offscreen

a major part of a characters story arch and their character is a something you don't change in a adaptation