Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately and we NEED to talk about it

Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately and we NEED to talk about it.

Is Disney+ going to eventually have everything Disney related? If not, why?

Attached: disney-plus-logo.jpg (768x432, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcngNahZALQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpLdD-d9ZA
whatsondisneyplus.com/what-disney-movies-are-available-on-the-disney-trial-in-the-netherlands/
youtu.be/zqmXmh5DNp4
collider.com/disney-plus-episodes-released-weekly/
youtube.com/watch?v=BdKnojhNBeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

They're rotating content, so maybe. Hercules and Aladdin series is needed for sure.

>Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately and we NEED to SHILL it.
Fuck Disney and fuck you.

It has almost no content right now, not much to talk about

I'm pretty sure Aladdin will be on there and maybe Hercules as well

Disney is running a test on the Netherlands right now
So how long before some skilled pirates rip the content off the site and share it online?
youtube.com/watch?v=UcngNahZALQ&feature=youtu.be

do not forget about the little mermaid series(evil manta is cool)

Do we have any confirmation on rotating content? Disney is undoubtedly dumb & greedy enough to pull that bullshit. I would like a source though please.

So its NOT "on demand"?

The only reason I want it is to explore old ass disney archives, since they are ending the Disney Vault system. If I all I get is 1 "classic" disney film everyweek in a sea of marvel and SW soi I don't want it

Are they ending the Disney Vault, or are they just going to implement the Vault's strategy of rotating content on the streaming service instead?

The later, but now having one's own personal copy of these films is going to go out
and god some releases are hard as hell to find

For what purpose? It's pretty much already all online, has been for years.

hey what about all that fucking Oswald series buzz from this summer?

Attached: angry-ozzie.png (220x234, 6K)

>roatating content
So i cant watch what I want when I want. Why the fuck would anyone fall for this shit

The head of TV Animation confirmed that they gave D+ about 5000 hours of content. When they'll put it up is out of their hands, but they have most, if not all, of the TV Animation catalog

Attached: 1567996953619.png (775x616, 334K)

Exclusive Disney+ Glomtales spinoff, when?
youtube.com/watch?v=EhpLdD-d9ZA

If they don't bother putting all of their TV animation on it it's not worth jack shit.

>I'm OP
>I suck dick
>Nobody on this board has shilled Disney+ in the past 5 minutes and we LITERALLY NEED to talk about it.
>Is Disney+ going to eventually have everything Disney related?
How fucking stupid are you?

If any Disney shills are here tell your higher ups we're waiting for you to actually promote the Cabs series

>Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately and we NEED to talk about it
Why? Just pirate it like all other Disney related stuff. Fuck 'em

I just want a legal way to watch all Toy Story movies without buying the other 3.

Attached: 611932DD-9394-4202-A4C9-C744500E67B9.jpg (750x420, 220K)

shill thread. ignore.

I think they're slowly going to release the animated classics month by month until the vault is entirely available on demand in a year or two.
>ugh this disney subscription is costing me money, but I can't cancel because Mulan will be on here next month, then next month The Fox and the Hound, then next month....
Need to squeeze out those subscription dollars. Can't just let the nerds pump and dump.

All I know is that the Japan version will feature Detective Conan.

Here's the cartoon series currently on the beta trial
>Avengers Assemble
>Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
>Avengers: United They Stand
>Big Hero 6 The Series
>Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
>Darkwing Duck
>Ducktales (1987)
>Ducktales (2017)
>Elena of Avalor
>Fantastic Four (1994)
>Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
>Gargoyles
>Gravity Falls
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Hulk and the Agents of Smash
>The Incredible Hulk (1996)
>Iron Man (1994)
>Kim Possible
>Lilo & Stitch The Series
>The Little Mermaid
>Mickey Mouse
>Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
>Mickey Mouse: Roadster Racers
>Mighty Ducks The Animated Series
>Minnie's Bow Toons
>Muppet Babies (2018)
>The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
>Phineas & Ferb
>PJ Masks
>Puppy Dog Pals
>Silver Surfer
>Spider-Man (1981)
>Spider-Man (1994)
>Spider-Man (2017)
>Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
>Spider-Man Unlimited
>Spider-Woman
>Star Wars The Clone Wars
>Star Wars Rebels
>Star Wars Resistance
>Tron Uprising
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>Vampirina
>X-Men (1992)

>>Mighty Ducks The Animated Series
Good quality finally

>Spider-Woman
>Avengers: United They Stand
>Silver Surfer
>Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
>The Mighty Ducks
>Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes (which is actually owned by Moonscoop)
>Gargoyles
>Spider-Man (1981)
>Star Wars: The Clone Wars
>X-Men (1992)
>Iron Man (1994)
>The Incredible Hulk (1996)
>Spider-Man (1994)
>Fantastic Four (1994)

Attached: WHAT THE YEET.png (480x368, 385K)

>Moonscoop
I mean Splash Entertainment

>spiderman and his amazing friends
KINO

Surprisingly respectable.

>The only reason I want it is to explore old ass disney archives
This. I just want to see HD versions of the original Disneyland TV show without having to pay for 50 different limited edition collector's DVDs from fifteen years ago.

>All the classic Marvel animations from the 80s and 90s
>No Spider-Man 1967

Attached: ButWhyTho.jpg (500x384, 43K)

3rd post best post

now i'm waiting for every DIC show that Disney still owns (including those French series which can get an English dub done in-house by Disney), X-Men Evolution, the entire catalog of DFE shows that they own including the 2 shows that are public domain (one of them is The Houndcats), every other Disney Afternoon, One Saturday Morning and Disney Television Animation show that Disney owns, all of the Fox Kids/Jetix produced shows (including those that were made for the European ones and even including those that never aired in the USA), Capitol Critters, any of the Saban Entertainment shows that Disney still owns, the 1966 Captain America animated series that doesn't even have a Wikipedia, Crusader Rabbit etc.

Interesting that they got it on Disney+ since they have some liscensing issues due to the name. I guess they worked something out?

speaking of licensing issues i'm sure the easiest way to work out licensing issues is to ask permission from labels or companies

does that work?

what are the live action series there?

I hate to tell you this user, but I sincerely doubt Disney gives a shit about all that crap you just listed. If it wasn't made by them, and wasn't tied to some big franchise they own (AKA everything that isn't Marvel you mentioned), it will never see the light of day again.

I've had a lot of fun revisiting Kim Possible in my native language but I really wished Legend of the Three Caballeros or Wander Over Yonder would've been on here.

>we NEED to talk about it.

Shut up shill

based

they'll probably put them in an oddities section
or a not so Disney section?

what language?

Dutch. Most of our dubs are not very great but they grow on you no matter how inferior they are, even if we just keep mostly reusing VAs and I can name most of them from the top of my head.

I bet those VAs can probably have tapes or video files of old dubs that are lost

has it worked?

I sure hope so because these things are hard as fuck to find. If you've ever seen an autist on Yea Forums obsessed with finding old dutch dubs, it was probably me. I've contemplated contacting the VAs but I don't want to be weird.

Low quality if at all, not season 2 of pickle and peanut thats for sure

>Is Disney+ going to eventually have everything Disney related?
I don't see why they wouldn't if they wanted to.
Every license they gave to other services is going to end eventually.

Personally i'm interested in Mandalorian and Falcon and the Winter Soldier but most of all, the shitty sequels to the clssics for nostalgia purposes.

>Tron Uprising
Nice, now please make another season

Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately
What is there to talk about? Everything there right now is shit most people have already seen and whatever new comes out the anons will torrent it.
> and we NEED to talk about it.
Fuck off, we don't.

>what are the live action series there?
>Andi Mack
>Boy Meets World
>Brain Games
>Dr. K's Exotic Animals Oakley
>Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet
>Drain the Oceans
>Fairy Tale Weddings
>Girl Meets World
>Good Luck Charlie
>Great Migrations
>Hannah Montana
>Jessie
>Liv & Maddie
>Lost Treasures of the Maya
>Marvel's Agent Carter
>Marvel's Agents of Shield
>Marvel's Inhumans
>Marvel's Runaways
>One Strange Rock
>Origins
>Raven's Home
>Rocky Mountain
>That's So Raven
>The Muppets (2015)
>The Suite Life On Deck
>The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
>Violetta
>Wizards of Waverly Place

I sure hope it works

I should add that some of these might not show up on the US D+ for a while due to pre-existing contracts. Like Agents of Shield is still on Netflix.

This site has all the movies Disney+ Beta has:
whatsondisneyplus.com/what-disney-movies-are-available-on-the-disney-trial-in-the-netherlands/

Also, every Pixar movie is there except Toy Story 4

If they are rotating the movies available, that'll be hella bullshit.

But it'll be an absolute deal-breaker if they use the shitty DNR-heavy digital transfers of their movies.

I don’t know what they’ll rotate it with, since a whole lot of stuff is already here.
You’ll have to pause and see but it’s a good list:
youtu.be/zqmXmh5DNp4

Not everything is there. I don't see Dinosaur, Melody Time, or Make Mine Music.

original Ducktales, Rescue Rangers and Gargolyes fucking sign me up and take my $$

I saw Melody Time at the 3:41 mark.

Missing Movies:
>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
>Treasure Planet
>Tinker Bell 1, 2, 3, 5
>Lady & the Tramp (Both Versions)
>Oliver & Company
>Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
>Tarzan
>Bambi
>The Sword in the Stone
>The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad
>The Princess & the Frog

Disney could easily be pulling the vault bullshit. It is possible they may have strong titles for launch to bait & switch viewers. Worst part is that anyone who signed up for the service early cannot complain via boycott.

I was just using the list on the website.

versions?

I pray to god they use the source international masters of all of their movies and shows (even the ones that have HD remasters available)

Part of me is actually surprised they included The Black Cauldron over some of those.

Animated & Live-Action

Its hard to talk about. All these industry manuevers sound more like field stratedgies in a war. Seriously:

>WB is withdrawing projects and reducing staff to reinforce its own service.
>Netflix is betrayed by disney as it has acquired much of the Marvel programs and rallies them to their own Disney+, a project they have been gobbling up the best IPs.
>Disney has swelled its executives by enlisting the rejected Kathelyn Kennedy who is using what would be a turn-key operstion as a front for her religous cult.
>CBS tries to get its own streaming service before the premiere of major powers but its so weak it is considered more a token effort.
>Disney is literally expanding uncontrolled, unregulated to be the biggest streaming service on the market.
>Netflix is spending 90% of its revenue on original productions to compensate for the content they lost.

Its insane! Insane!

Attached: CXH63Z5XNI2ANMRG5BID3X3XQA.jpg (3522x2281, 2.19M)

oh I forgot

I really think the rotating movie thing will kill a lot of interest in this service
I'd literally use any other streaming service over this shit

>the new adventures of winnie the pooh

Attached: spbb.png (590x328, 511K)

TPBP

THE SHILL IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

Go write a blog for them, I heard they pay 3 bucks per article...AND THAT'S A GREAT PRICE!

>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
>Treasure Planet
>Tinker Bell 1, 2, 3, 5
>Oliver & Company
>Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
>Tarzan
>Bambi
>The Sword in the Stone
>The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad
>The Princess & the Frog

I saw several of those in the video here:

people are "hyped" for a bare bones streaming service that plans to limit when you can watch certain movies
I assume any positive post about this is a shill

Looks like the cartoons list from watchcartoonsonline.

So....A lot of people?

Yup
I refuse to believe people are so devoted to a company that they would willingly accept this shit

Arbitrarely limited streaming services for EVERYBODY!

It's not bare bones. There's a lot of content

Any idea if the Winnie The Pooh series uses the remasters Russia got?

Do you get all that content at any time you want or do you have to wait for Disney to give you permission

They denied it and the artist took the art off his blog.

>Muppets 2015
>No original Muppets, not even Muppets Tonite

yeah... not paying for this.
not even PayTV is this expensive

It IS a war. Welcome to the streaming war.

Problem is, these corporations are run by Boomers. Except for Netflix, they are still underestimating the market. They know it is huge money, but their strategies are awful.
>Disney+ has the strongest library, but they seem to be positioning themselves to implement limited-time content a la the dreaded Disney Vault. While they do have people already pledging for three years of the service, it is odd that they haven't come out & boasted about pre-registration numbers to intimidate the competition. Maybe they're not that spectacular. People are probably content with their subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, & Amazon at the moment.
>HBO Max doesn't have much information released, but if it includes the massive Warner Bros. libraries & DC, they could be pretty solid. Plus HBO has a great reputation for their content- bar the disastrous Game of Thrones.
>Comast is in denial. Streaming is hurting their television subscription numbers massively. They don't want to acknowledge that they're in danger. They, like many companies, do not want to transition from their incredibly lucrative model of business to a new model that threatens their current one.
>CBS is coming into the battle later than ideally as they're trying to reclaim Viacom. Unfortunately Viacom really isn't as strong as they want to think. Viacom coasts on established properties to fill out their schedules, many of which they don't actually own. Viacom is screwed once Disney & Universal pull their licensing.

This is why the best streaming service is Criterion Channel.

In what multiverse is 8 bucks expensive? I spend several times more than that a month of funny books

it's too expensive for what you get
I'd rather not waste 8 dollars on limited access to disney's shows/movies

Not for normies.

Do they have new, original content? I never knew about the service, but it isn't like I am interested.

It may not seem expensive alone, but if you sign up for multiple streaming services then it all adds up over time.

>Netflix Basic: $8.99/month
>Hulu (Basic): $5.99/month
>Amazon Prime (plus Video): $12.99/month
>Disney+: $6.99/month

There are some bundle options, but for the most part you're looking at $30 to $35 a month on these four alone.

do you really need 4 streaming services

The thing really sticking me with Disney is their "weekly release schedule". It's why I never signed for Youtube Red eve though from what has been said Cobra Kai is a fantastic show.

Disney + will bomb when word gets out about this and the rotating schedule shit

>Muppet Babies (2018)
Wait, what

Attached: 1502252339071.png (300x300, 38K)

>Spider-Woman

Is that the sixties show or some new one?

CGI Reboot been out for a bit

I prefer chunks for binge-watching as well, but I can understand & see the benefits to weekly releases. From a marketing standpoint, it encourages viewers to continue their subscriptions throughout the season. It drums up more conversation around the water cooler. And, for some people, it gives people enough hope to make it through the week.

You'd be surprised how many people are or plan to subscribe to more than five.

Have family members so you pay for one and piggyback off there's. Don't tell me your Dad only got one fuck trophy out of your mom?

and here I'm worrying if DCUniverse is too much for me

Personally, I have a few brothers and sisters and we all do share one account.

The issue is that Netflix and (I would assume) other streaming services are trying to fight screen-sharing. I think they acknowledge that it's a necessary evil from their perspective, but they're still looking to lock things in so that you can't just share a family account, though I'd wager they'll make you pay three dollars more in the future to "unlock" family sharing.

That's $7.99 a month.

I'm poor user,I didn't know if I should pay for 2 streaming services

I was just saying the price for reference.

What's with the penguin?

Attached: 1445233831053.png (215x194, 22K)

/thread

Interesting, will the mouse butch those shows there as well like they brag to do with his movies?

Attached: 1567641581604.png (500x411, 247K)

only in VHS quality

Line-up sounds decent to start with, but it's missing some true kino like Aladdin, Filmore, Hercules and mother fuckin Jungle Cubs

Sorry to say user, but if Disney didn't care about most of Saban's shows I doubt they would add the French exclusive DiC shows except for Beulbeul and Cro et Bronto since that has no dialogue.

>People think this is a D+ shill thread.
>Its really a thread where we acknowledge the cartoon industry is about to be flipped over and rolled like a cheap hog.

Attached: eye-yi-yi.jpg (1019x759, 150K)

Okay somone make a roadmap because of I legit need to know if they're providing me Disney Channel cartoons and whether or not they're giving me Blu Ray rips or DVD releases option.

The 80's version has legal issues. Since it used clips from movies and tv shows, but some of these movies and shows, Disney has since acquired.

>Why yes, I did pay for a year of Disney Plus so I can watch Smart House and the Halloween Town series

Attached: 1fd.jpg (563x814, 63K)

Disney Plus actually allows you to download stuff for offline viewing. I would assume there's some DRM that goes with that, but that should be pretty easy to crack.

They gotta have a girl other than Miss Piggy, and they can't have Skeeter when Scooter isn't in the main cast.

They wanted another female character, but at the same time didn't want to bring Skeeter and Scooter back for the main cast. They considered a sheep, but went with a penguin because Muppets love using penguins

Is it true though?

Weekly releases? For some programs, yes. Source: collider.com/disney-plus-episodes-released-weekly/

Rotating content? No confirmation or denial from Disney. While Disney has stated all their content will be available on Disney+, they always use language that can be construed. They aren't coming out & saying the vault is dead or that all content will be on there all the time, so that's not positive.

Weekly releases are weird for a streaming service but I don't hate it.
When a season gets dropped at once, discussion lasts for a few weeks and then almost dies until the next season at least a year later. I don't binge shows, so I prefer the weekly format.

>Nobody on this board has talked about Disney+ lately and we NEED to talk about it.
The only thing you NEED to do is hang yourself you pathetic mouse shill.

What shows would yall like to see on Disney+? My order goes from most to least likely:
>House of Mouse
>The Emperor's New School
>Recess
>Pepper Ann
>Dave the Barbarian
>Nightmare Ned
>Eek! the Cat

*most to least likely to happen

I was referring to the vault, but I kind of doubt it’ll happen, as some videos covering the news shows almost all of their movies are there. And, IIRC, not EVERY movie will be available on release, but what they have is a great size amount.
The TV series is lacking though. I want Raw Toonage.
As for the weekly releases, I don’t mind, as it gives me something to look forward to once a week, not to mention the wait between seasons won’t be as long. Plus you could just binge it all later anyway.

I was referring to the vault too. The vault was rotating the availability of content to artificially raise value.

I wasn't expecting Disney to have a complete library upon launch, but I do suspect Disney will pull the vault bullshit. Their language describing the service has been open to interpretation. They don't want to directly or clearly state they won't be rotating content. If they did state they were going to continue the vault practice of rotating content availability, that would negatively impact subscription numbers.

It's gonna take me back...
youtube.com/watch?v=BdKnojhNBeI

American Dragon, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, 101 Dalmatians, Weekenders, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, PB&J Otter and Teacher's Pet. Any, even if I don't care for the show, Tameo Supremo just so the episodes aren't lost anymore. Also, Disney owns Eek? Nice, hope that the show can find an audience in today's time.

>Also, Disney owns Eek?

They picked it up when they bought Fox Family and got all of Saban's stuff.

Adding a few more to the list:
>Milo Murphy's Law
>Wander Over Yonder
>Bonkers
>Motorcity
>Notable unreleased pilots (e.g. A Very Important House)

I'd rather have Warner+.
All WB, HB, CN, etc stuff. Including anything that might have been censored.

Well you better get ready for HBO Max then!

Attached: tothemax.png (590x335, 69K)

When does that come out? And will it actually have everything they own the rights to or just their cherrypicked crap?

Spring 2020-ish. Also you're gonna have to accept that their backlog is most likely gonna be cherrypicked and rotated for any of these streaming serices.

Even though people have complained about it on Netflix, the next big thing's gonna pop up and before you know it, people are gonna stay for the ride or, fuck it, more new subscribers come in as a result.

Er, backlog in general.

this.
have they said anything on remastering the cartoons?

It's so dumb.
What's the point of having a streaming service if you can't just put everything there?
Especially stuff that's not well-known enough to be put on DVDs with limited space, or stuff that was censored at some point like, say, that episode of Dexter's Lab with a gay stereotype one-off character which isn't on DVD collections of Dexter.

Not Yea Forums but Zorro

Based. Also the free public library streaming service of many movies, including the criterion collection i believe.
I hope we get House of Mouse desu, preferably remastered properly.
tfw there will never be a House of Mouse sequel that is just as clever, funny, and entertaining as the original with all the new Disney ip. Talk about a big crossover event.

Agreed, fuck of rabbi.

Considering where Boomerang is at in keeping backlog, and not to mention Adult Swim and their videos page, there's a better chance HBO Max will be more or as active in that front.

Best case is they even bring back the censored episodes, though maybe with disclaimers like in this pic. Though as a mainstream service, try not to expect too much out of HBO Max's backlog.

Attached: WB.jpg (690x369, 45K)

Have they revealed HBO Max’s official price? One point it’d cost around $16

Add Shnookums and Meat (for Tex Tinstar). Also, I’ll just come out and say it, I want WITCH, heck, all the Jetix produced shows.
Ooh, Disney owns Schoolhouse Rock. Want that too.

No price has been confirmed yet, though I'd reckon it'd be around $17 or more since they seem to have a wider range of stuff than Disney.

And people have grown more willing to pay extra for HBO so there's no doubt Max is gonna be at a premium.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
American Dragon Jake Long
The Proud Family

The issue with The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight is that they had a lot of guest stars, and they have to negotiate with those celebrities or their estates to get permission to do anything with those episodes. That's why it took four years to release the first three seasons of The Muppet Show on DVD in the mid-00s, and then they never released the last two seasons (as I recall, they sold fine, but the cost to clear the celebrity appearances was too high).

So The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight are trapped in legal red tape hell just like the original Muppet Babies. You're probably more likely to see the oft-forgotten MuppeTelevision series before any of those three show up.

The cartoon from 1978. Disney has actually had almost every Marvel cartoon (except stuff like the Hanna-Barbara Fantastic Four) since 2001 because Saban owned the old DePatie-Freleng/Marvel Productions catalog. That's why those got heavy rotation in the early days of Jetix (though I don't think they aired Spider-Woman, so this is a nice surprise).

Apple begs to differ.

Attached: ATV+ Has No Shows.jpg (1200x800, 31K)

goddamn we have too many streaming services

the originals is what is going to make the difference for me, soon Netflix is going to lose everything since everyone is making their own streaming service. So far the only interesting ones for me are Amazon and Disney's.

Im happy we are getting old toons in hd

Who gives a shit, torrents aren't going anywhere.

>Amazon
All of their originals look like annoying garbage.

Still way cheaper than cable.

>Darkwing Duck
If this means Darkwing Duck will eventually get a better-than-DVD release, then I'm hype.

>Gravity Falls
Odds they'll use the original Stan audio or the redub that got made because shitney suddenly couldn't distance themselves hard enough from whatshisnamemasterbaiter?

>and we NEED to talk about it.

Attached: 1537355662038.png (323x570, 214K)

Is Bear in the Big Blue House trapped in legal red tape hell as well? I only ask because Disney purchased it at the same time as The Muppets, it was from The Jim Henson Company, and Disney hasnt done anything with the 117 episodes in years

I pray to god every international distribution company gets it's entire library unedited on a legal streaming service somewhere

It'll be a miracle worker

Stan wasn't voiced by Louis C.K.

speaking of Stan, his hat actually got the symbol digitally removed in the first 13 episodes in Europe because the symbol was offensive in some countries

and speaking of Louis C.K. the Emmy Winning Episode of Family Guy still airs with Louis C.K. uncut

>rotating content
those mother fuckers, they're just making this a fucking modern cable, and can get away with it because they bought out half the fucking industry
Fuck Disney

>Stan
Shrugs. I know he voiced someone, and that shitney in their eternal handwringing forced Alex to redub that character after the Louis debacle.

inb4 someone goes
>forced
When given a choice between redubbing a character or having your show taken off the air, that qualifies as forced in my book.

it was that sweaty one armed monstrosity

which was in the last 3 episodes

>NEED
Unpaid Mouseterns Desperately Seeking Mouse Shilling College Credit

Attached: Under The Mouse's Thumb.jpg (480x476, 47K)

It's illegal to not pay interns even with college credit in NY and LA where most of Disney's internships are. Also they would probably have full time employees do it, too important of work for interns. Know thy enemy.

What about this?

Attached: MV5BMjJjMjEwMWEtZDcyNC00ODM3LThhZDctNTU0YzU1ZjQ1MmIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg5NDMwMQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,68 (681x1000, 155K)

I would expect at least $20, they have to go over $15 since they are including HBO.

watch them make it limited to some super special VIP shit called Disney+ Plus and only for a limited time, and with something to prevent recordings of it

Yes Disney owns Eek. Believe it or not, but they actually did something with it over a decade ago. Episodes used to be available on ABCFamily.com for a brief time from late 2007 to mid 2008

It got a reissued DVD circa 2008, and that's it.

Maybe they’ll have Eek on Hulu.

When did that become a thing? Back when I was in art school back in 2011, internships in those places were unpaid.

>Mighty Ducks The Animated Series
Holy fuck yes.

I'm not paying for this unless that Oswald tv show materializes.

Disney+ and the billions of new shows they've announced doesn't make me excited to go watch new shows, it just makes me feel overwhelmed and unlikely to even bother starting with that bullshit. Disney is fucking overdoing it and becoming the EA of film.

Hulu will probably be for the shows that Disney still owns that aren't based off a Disney/Marvel/Fox property like from DIC/Saban/DFE

Any word on animated films?

Wander Over Yonder
Pickle and Peanut
Bob's Burgers
Schnookums and Meat (For Pith Possum abd Tex Tinstar)
Fillmore

Too bad we won't get to see "Carol of the Confederacy." (They could at least excise the B'rer Rabbit cartoons from the movie and show them.)

>Br'er.

Now see what not having seen the movie since childhood has done to my knowledge of historical vernacular, Disney?!

Any chance of the GOOD Disney sequels to be on there? At the very least they have to put in the popular ones like Lion King II or Aladdin 2.

Attached: cinderella3.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Only in Europe from what i've gathered

The show doesn't use licensed footage, so I can't imagine it being in legal red tape hell

There will be at least a few. I saw An Extremely Goofy Movie and King of Thieves on there.

Thir Post Best post. Op is a fag.

Attached: 1F321122-86CC-4FE2-B203-A8A9557FCB9A.jpg (740x250, 66K)

One of the videos showed all the Cinderella and Aladdin movies are there.

You fell for a lie on a chinese image board. How does that feel?

>Aladdin 2
But that one sucks.
Aladdin 3 is where it's at.

If I only want the cartoons part, can I have a discount ?
Also, I'm not sure the Disney won't slip Marvel's Inhumans under the rug.

With how Disney+ has the Recess movies on there, I wouldn't be surprised if the series itself eventually makes it's way there. It was the most popular show on Disney's One Saturday Morning on ABC

They refuse to stream Song of the South, so no.
I bet it's weird to marathon Disney animations with The Simpsons and the like.

Since Simpsons is on there, it makes me think Futurama could be on there. I think it's tame compared to Family Guy and South Park

Bob's Burgers & King of the Hill could fit right in too.

But Family Guy? Still a bit too much, though it is being seen as mild now by today's standards.

Archer? Ha. That's probably more risqué than South Park.

Cry harder, limp dick.

I am legit surprised Bob's Burgers isn't on there at launch. Only thing I can think of is that they're saving it for year 2.

I agree that Family Guy is a bit too much

No Pepper Ann, no sub

I think Disney used Alex's original scratch track for that character which is why the audio quality is bad. I doubt they flew Alex back into the studio just to record a few lines