What’s been the worst episode so far?

What’s been the worst episode so far?

Attached: F218995D-1C9C-4B2D-A95A-5840ED1B07E7.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0YgR_YXjfI&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k
youtu.be/jr0sdu3uJFg?t=265
roosterteeth.com/post/51890880
roosterteeth.com/post/51231180
youtu.be/nFvaq-Ntds4
youtube.com/watch?v=djE_tkBACl4
youtu.be/pSMQYDYBALY
youtu.be/cUiVOFYqCTo
youtube.com/watch?v=7YGCDBjn-M4
youtu.be/9qPS6UU0_NM
youtu.be/n8XV-OxcBds
youtu.be/sipWLgklqs4
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hqf_UOOwh0
youtu.be/78BuKlHvBUA
youtu.be/jDOgJdOEfAU
youtu.be/h92ywbFaWvI
deviantart.com/vh1660924/art/Death-Battle-Avatar-Aang-VS-Kamen-Rider-Wizard-698857657
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most would say Toph vs Gaara or Yang vs Tifa

>thinly veiled shill

Spider-Man vs Mikasa.
Saying no research is a rubbish excuse.

DBX is determined by like a coin flip, stupid. They just randomly pick.

>DBX is determined by like a coin flip, stupid. They just randomly pick.
*unless it's a dragon ball character

This was before they started basing off votes, I think only Gohan vs Superboy started that. Remember that Doomsday murdered Broly?

There will never be a good enough excuse for that battle.

We get it, you jack it pretending you’re Peter Parker

All of them. Quit posting threads about this faggoty horse shit.

Toph Vs Gaara sucked because how obviously bullshit the result was. Also add on that it will probably be the only Death Battle Toph will ever get and it's really dissapointing.
Rogue VS Wonder Woman was also awful and pretty much boiled down to Wonder Woman losing because she exposes too much skin while ignoring that she way stronger, faster, and has access to weapons that wouldn't make her have to physically touch Rogue.

Attached: 1541201865784.png (1157x1741, 1.02M)

Attached: M037344.TAG.0.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Wonder Woman v Rogue is easily the shittiest one.

goku v superman, even i know goku should of had a winning edge before getting killed by superman
goku is a better fighter, faster, and stronger than superman
superman can't do much without his powers, he's basically a dependent resource superhero like iron man; needs a suit to fly and everything
but superman being powerful is his staple, he can absorb without showing a limit until it's too late
so if superman absorbed the power of the universe, goku wouldn't survive since superman couldn't survive it
the main problem with death battle, continuity
they can't choose a specific version and go with what all versions can do: one issue wonder woman isn't fast as light, one issue green lantern can't time travel, one issue superman isn't as fast as light
when it comes down to those with a clear path, they tend to shit on
like black panther v batman, they said before that he has electrical gadgets like in civil war where black widow is stunning/hurting panther, they basically rigged the fight since it was during the movie hype
it's 2017 make sure wonder woman beats thor because he's a man and the movie hype
one day they'll mess up; one one fight we all know who the victory goes to, and they ruin it by their biased and redpilled opinion

>goku is faster and stronger than superman
Fuck off back to Yea Forums dumbass

teleport is faster than light and superman without power means he can't do shit nigtard

The ones where Carol lost were complete nonsense

>faster than light
Oh yeah, so hard for Superman, why don’t you go back to jacking off to Jiren?

>t. carol

Based

>goku is faster and stronger than superman
you sure about that?

Attached: 62246712_331408724195741_3887425107777290240_n.jpg (1988x3056, 968K)

Dude even Salt the Programmer said Superman would win, he even said it wouldn't be close. Give up, Goku will never win.

Attached: 1544966542612.png (484x377, 177K)

In terms of match-up/victory, probably Kirby vs Buu or Thor vs Raiden. Kirby vs Buu because while Kirby is surprisingly powerful he always needed outside help to be effective, while Buu was arguably his most dangerous without help at all. Not to mention they didn't give a legitimate excuse as to how Kirby could even kill Buu. Thor vs Raiden because it's such a clear difference in power even from surface level that it's sort of a joke.

From a behind the scenes/research level, Ben 10 vs Hal Jordan. No, I don't entirely care that Ben 10 lost or whatever. It's that the writers clearly ignored sources for both characters and made a composite version of one whole discarding the other. Plus the narrators didn't even know the winners until they began recording their lines which demonstrates at least a dip in how much they care for a show they seem to put so much time into.

Green Lantern Rings have been known to time travel once or twice during Post-Crisis

Yes, and they used feats across different Jordans while ignoring different weaknesses. Some Jordans could time travel but they may be weak to yellow or weak to wood. A Jordan that can pull planets may not be able to time travel. Also let's not forget that no less than two versions of Ben can also time travel.

>>goku v superman, even i know goku should of had a winning edge| before getting killed by superman|
did i say goku would win? no i don't watch dragon cock fuck, i'm not into anime except to fap to, i was just saying that they couldn't pick one specific superman which is the whole reason why death battle is fucked up, and that the team writing the shit is very biased and redpilled who try to revenue off of movie hypes by making them look good for that character

They used the current Hal, who overcame that weakness a long time ago.

They picked the Post Crisis Superman, deal with it and go hug your Caulifla body pillow. Maybe brush up on your English while you’re at it.

Any episode that had a bad match up but was shoehorned because the characters have a tangential relation to one another.

Scout vs Tracer, Goku vs Superman, and recently Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla.

Hiei vs Sasuke is gonna be shit no matter what, either Sasuke wins (obvious win) or they'll pull some bullshit for Hiei to win.

Toph Vs Garra in terms of sheer wrongness.

Yang vs Tifa in terms of obvious shilling as well as being wrong.

>Not to mention they didn't give a legitimate excuse as to how Kirby could even kill Buu.
You really need help to figure that one out? Christ. Brainlets everywhere. Kirby being much more physically stronger than Buu is all it takes. Just punch him so hard he disintegrates. Not fucking rocket science.

>clearly ignored sources for both characters
such as? What did they ignore for GL?

> but they may be weak to yellow or weak to wood.
You're an idiot. Why would they use a weakness in the past that the character doesn't have and hasn't had for years?

>they couldn't pick one specific superman
They literally did though. I think you're the one with wrong info here. Post crisis, new 52 and rebirth are all EXACTLY the same character. That's the one they used. They didn't use silver age or any other version. Stop lying.

No Hal has been weak to wood. That was only Alan Scott and Jade, and they stopped having that weakness a looooong time ago unless certain writers didn't remember (like Willingham when he had Alan die via fucking splinters). Like the late 80s or 90s I think is when it stopped.

Mechagodzilla vs Dragonzord

The Deadpool one because it was utterly pointless and that shit Pink horse didn't die. Also a transformer losing to a pegasus was stupid, the combat for Yang and Tifa sucked ass and fuck the Toph and Gaara fight. Screwattack needs to be cancelled because it was hardly good when it started and with Death Battle. Shut. Down. EVERYTHING!

Toph vs Gaara, for sure. Faulty research, shit animation with a baffling ending, wrong result.

My point in bringing up the wood thing is that they freely use feats from different eras without also bringing up different weaknesses and limitations. Even in the modern era different writers have given different limitations and feats of powers to GL and to Superman. The reverse should be true; why use a strength or power for one version when another you're also using doesn't have that strength?

>Buu
The difference in physical strength and durability isn't that massive, and Kirby has certainly never shown the power to obliterate planets by punching them. If Buu can regenerate from molecules from multiple planet-level explosions then nothing Kirby has shown can kill Buu.

>Superman
What that user was trying to say was that even post crisis Superman has different feats and abilities. They'll use Nu-52 Superman and All Star Superman despite All Star canonically dying due to super cancer. There are other examples as well. Besides which even when he's rediculously powerful and I'd say beats Goku, their reason is "lol he's infinite" which has never been a thing for standard, non cosmic armor or exceptional versions of Superman.

>and All Star Superman despite All Star canonically dying due to super cancer.
No. They didn't. STOP FUCKING SPOUTING THIS SHIT. Spreads like cancer and all the brainlets parrot it. Sure they SHOWED it in the preview, but they don't include it. God you people are fucking braindead.

>which has never been a thing for standard
He has at least four infinite strength feats I can think of. Why must you lie? Please, tell me. I'm genuinely asking why you need to lie.

Attached: 1556369871711.png (576x448, 343K)

Technically he and New 52 Superman were literally fused

But no Hal of any era was weak to wood, thats Alan Scott amd his powers have a completely different origin. It doesnt apply to Hal or any other GL

>My point in bringing up the wood thing is that they freely use feats from different eras without also bringing up different weaknesses and limitations.
That's because they take both characters at their absolute best. Can you imagine if they didn't include kaio ken or some shit that goku has just because it had been a few years since he's used it? No they'd never do that, fuck off. This goes both ways.

Because if he didn’t lie he’d have to admit to his vsbattleswiki buddies that goku loses to superman

>vsbattleswiki
They're almost as bad as the smug fuckwits over at /r/whowouldwin

Attached: 1556590284847.gif (498x371, 1.57M)

>He has at least four infinite strength feats I can think of.
Book, Spectre (though that ones kinda iffy) and breaking soulfire darkseids body. What's another?

Does omnipotence count?
I think he had a sword that gave him omnipotence in the silver age

And they didn't use a composite Ben because...?

They gave him Alien X, what do you want? He no longer has Ascalon, the Ultimatrix or Skurd.

He's climbed out of a black hole which counts I guess i.e. infinite density, but he's also broke through and to the top of infinite floors of a skyscraper mxy made, in seconds. Infinite mass punch has literally just that, infinite mass, if you want to count it, too.

ehh, not really. It's an outside buff and an actually different version of the character.

because they didn't use composite Hal either.

Come on man. even Seth amited defeat at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=M0YgR_YXjfI&t=173s

I literally said I think Superman wins. But if the reason why is bullshit then the battle is bullshit

In their first battle for GvsS they used the strength feat from the animated film, which is based on the comic. Who's lying?
>Infinite strength feats
Book was never said to be infinite, it was just said to have every page ever written, and it had an ending. Infinity doesn't fucking end. Specter was able to be knocked aside by Batman and be lifted by other people as well, none of which have had close to "infinite" feats. black holes rarely count as infinite, they're hyper-dense but their mass depends on their physical size, rarely infinite. Infinite mass punch is named such, but it refers to the potential energy of punching faster than light, not necessarily the force delivered. Flash punches with the force of a white dwarf star (better than any punching feat in DB until Super), but that's still not infinite. The Mxy thing I'm willing to admit is probably infinite (though infinity doesn't have an end, as I said. It's also Mxy so he's a physics defying character anyways so we'll say it is). However, that comic came out after the Deathbattles, not a feat that could have been used at the time. It's like saying Ultra Instinct is a feat they could have used despite it coming out later.

>Specter was able to be knocked aside by Batman
You just invalidated your entire post. I'm not even going to explain why.

They used his feat when he pulled the planet, not the AS Superman one

To add to this I don't think the "universal" feats count for shit in Dragonball either. Beerus vs Goku and their punches makes no sense and it was more frequency then actual destructive force, plus Goku would have died too anyways. Vegeta didn't destroy the time chamber because he goes back to train in it later. Jiren shaking the realm of void makes no sense because it's a realm with nothing except the fighting stage itself, and it's Krillin of all people who says it, and I doubt Krillin can sense through infinity.

the book actually containt the "fate a storyline of an archetypal outer versal macrosom" saying he is lifting infinity is actually a downplay.

but they were power up when they do it so it's not base superman

>In their first battle for GvsS they used the strength feat from the animated film,
No, they did not.

>Book was never said to be infinite, it was just said to have every page ever written, and it had an ending.
DC multiverse is canon infinite. If I need to expand upon this point and how it relates to the book, then this conversation is beyond you.

>Infinite mass punch is named such, but it refers to the potential energy of punching faster than light, not necessarily the force delivered.
Stated on page to have infinite mass. Piss off.

>they're hyper-dense but their mass depends on their physical size
>hyper
Black holes are have infinite density. Mass is a) irrelevant here and b) wasn't mentioned at all.

> It's also Mxy so he's a physics defying character anyway
Yes, but Superman isn't? Of course he is. Moot point.

>but they were power up when they do it so it's not base superman
If you're gonna say something about boom tubes and dimension travel, I will hit you, then laugh at you, seth. That's nothing but baseless speculation. Characters still stay relative in power to where ever they travel.

I say Goku would have beaten Superman because I like Goku better than Superman.

more honest than every other db fan

>Characters still stay relative in power to where ever they travel.
This. If they gained strength based on size/dimesion change, then green arrow and superman would be equal in strength in the fourth world. Clearly this is not the case.

Doomguy vs Master Chief, but I haven't seen all the episodes so there are probably worse ones.

No joke it did happen. However I think Specter is usually in character as powerful as they need to be?

> (OP)
I'm mostly annoyed they used the 2016 art despite it being against the classic doom.

They also underplay a lot of Doomguy's options

No, I know it happened, you mouth breathing illiterate. You however don't know WHY it happened. The Spectre only let that occur because he wanted Batman to feel better.

For fucks sake. Do you actually read comics or do you just parrot posts you read in vs debates?

Attached: 1544896358610.jpg (591x352, 33K)

tl;dr for this video.

superman has multiple universal feats but Goku is has multi universal feats.

superman is so much faster an intelligent that Goku will never be able to outlast him or coming up with a way to be him because Goku will never be able to hit him.

Ben 10 vs Hal. Fucking bullshit

>but Goku is has multi universal feats.
List one and not something vague like an "infinite void of nothing". That's horseshit.

State one "multi universal" feat.

I do read comics. I just don't tend to read anything with batman in it. So, I actually didn't know the context of that image. I do appreciate being told.

I guess the argument is the when he punched berus it cause shakes all around the db universe and that contain multiple universes

or guess thats the argument.

Beware his power

Fuck off HalFag

>DBZtards still seething this hard

Attached: C2ke1xKXAAUb5Mj.jpg (480x507, 35K)

>that contain multiple universes
Superman fighting Earth 2 Superman did exactly that. Their punches shook their two universes plus whatever dimensions they have attached. But what puts this above the Beerus Godku punch is that this punch also affected timelines, too.

Funny how seth felt the need to ignore that.

Attached: 1539828603638.jpg (2048x1574, 1.46M)

lol hal rightly won fair and square

Attached: CHAD.jpg (1968x1720, 372K)

I hope goku vs superman 3 ends with Superman singing Goku to death

What did he sing, Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

Attached: 1557852400546.jpg (815x299, 88K)

same song

Attached: 14.jpg (1041x1600, 583K)

What? But... those were good matchups with neat fights.

The best one is obviously Goku v supes. But the worst one? Ryu v scorpion mabye? I will never understand why they feel the need to give some characters their most absolute ridiculous "you can never kill me" powers (scorpion, gannon, darkseid) and have that save them like thise powers have ever been used to win a fight.

Many people disagree with the results, I suppose. Personally I had no dog in either of those fights.

People seem to forget that Buu, on top of al the magical abilities like turning people into candy, absorbing powers, and being a stretchy regenerating gum person, he also has all the standard ki shooting, blasty, superfast, superstrong powers. To a higher degree than everyone else.

The main threat was that he was just more powerful than everyone else in the setting. Not that he can turn people into shit on a whim. No one near his level really thought much of that.

Alan being weak to wood never went away. It was still a thing in 2010s JSA, and Earth-2 books after.

For me, it died with Ryu vs Scorpion. That last second-win was some hardcore bullshit that should've been prevented by their rules.

Personally though, I do think some people can be a little overly hard on this show. I think the mark of good episode is if it was a) funny/entertaining, b) the logic used to reach their conclusion is sound. For example, I think Goku would beat Superman, but since they thorough job explaining how they reached their conclusion I think it was fine. Seriously, doesn't anybody else think the community takes this stuff a little too seriously?

But anyway, all the current episodes are terrible. They just feel corporate, soulless, and completely unentertaining... No good jokes, no funny writing interactions, and stupid matchups. Seriously? Venom vs. Bane? That was the best you could come up with for EITHER character?

Dude, Megazord vs Voltron and Jotaro vs Kenshiro were kickass.

Those came out after I dropped the show. I did check out Dragonzord vs Kiryu to see if it was any good since it sounded like a good matchup. I was thoroughly unentertained.

But anyway, if those eps were good, I'll check them out.

Oh, then you’re just a quitter because GR vs Lobo was hype, along with Optimus vs Gundam and Jin vs Ryu, Ben 10 vs GL was cool too.

I went into Ryu vs Scorpion rooting for Scorpion and came out calling bullshit on the result.

>Tifa vs Yang
>Neat fight
The fight was literally just the yellow trailer with tifa

Fuck you death battle he should have won

Attached: B2C52238-31F6-4A56-BC74-43FBD3916E6E.jpg (350x216, 30K)

Best post

Let it go, JDF

He’s too busy making money at conventions to post here.

Instant Transmission doesn't translate to combat speed user.

Fuck off RT shill

They didn't use that strength feat for any calculations the strength feat they based everything off of was him pulling the Earth around with a harness.

*Dials it up to 11

Tifa vs Yang
Flash vs Quick Silver
Spy vs Tracer

Scrooge against the shovel guy, onwsided because of toon force

How the fuck was Flash vs Quicksilver wrong?

Everyone, both DC and Marvel fans, know that Flash is stupidly ridiculously faster and more powerful than Quick Silver. Quick Silver is more like a regular speedster, whereas Flash is so fast he can phase through objects and travel through time.

Meant to also say that there was no need for a death battle for those, because everyone knew Flash was going to win. It never was even a competition or a fair fight.

Outright Wrong
>Carnage vs. Lucy
>Hulk vs Doomsday
>Yang vs Tifa
>Superman vs. Goku
>Starscream vs. Gay Horse

Painfully One-Sided
>Samus vs. Boba Fett
>Flash vs. Quicksilver
>Green Lantern vs. Ben 10
>Ultron vs. Sigma (seriously, they should have just put Ultron up against Brainiac)

>DBZ fan
Even Seth admitted defeat.

When that one was made they were going with Pre-Crisis Diana, for the Thor fight they used a merged version because they wanted her to win. That's also they they downplayed Thor so much. They said she was, what, eight thousand times stronger than him? Yeah no, he's actually two thousand times stronger than she is.

The worst was not that they were wrong, but the fight was an ad for RWBY. Season 3 aired 4 days after the fight. It got a lot more people interested into the show.

>goku should of had a winning edge
By no stretch of the imagination is that true.
>goku is a better fighter, faster, and stronger than superman
Not even remotely. On experience and training variety alone Superman smokes him in fighting skill.
>superman can't do much without his powers
Without his powers Superman fought crime in Gotham for a year.

That one was proven false in episode 13. The prediction was the shock waves would end the universe, and three would do it.

THERE WAS A THIRD

It was caused by their ki attacks. Yes, Goku stopped the punches from doing it but not their KI ATTACKS. The third wave happened, and the universe was fine. The feat is a lie. Goku has absolutely zero universe-level feats, period.

Teleporting isn't speed, it's a fight not a race. IT doesn't help Goku throw or avoid punches better.

>they couldn't pick one specific superman
Literally all the relevant feats they used are Pre-Crisis, it was only one Superman.

The time travel doesn't even mean anything. Hal can beat Alien X on sheer power alone.

Kilowog resisted a multiverse-level event. X's own creator said it would take 3 celestialsapiens together to do that. That means Kilowog>3 of X's race.

Hal has overcome the power of all seven emotional spectrum entities, plus a Guardian, all at once, by himself. That makes him several thousand times stronger than Kilowog.

So, put that together, Hal could defeat X's entire race by himself. Easily.

>Outright Wrong
>Superman vs Goku

>Painfully One-Sided
>Green Lantern vs Ben 10

Attached: 11.jpg (1600x1066, 248K)

>how Kirby could even kill Buu.
Eat Buu's attacks, specifically the candy beam, which Buu has been specifically shown to be vulnerable to. Meanwhile Buu has no way at all to kill Kirby. The best Buu can do is planets, and Kirby shrugs that shit off.

Ah. Yeah that makes sense.

>Kirby has certainly never shown the power to obliterate planets by punching them
They literally showed you Kirby breaking a planet in half. Also, he can eat and use Buu's own attacks.

>They'll use Nu-52 Superman and All Star Superman
Never happened.

Toph vs. Gaara

Source for that page?

I got banned from there because I wouldn't stop disproving Goku's "universe" feat.

Because with Alien X there's no point, nothing to gain. If Hal can beat that (he can) then he can beat literally anything else Ben has ever had.

Scott Snyder Justice League

Nothing Buu has could so much as inconvenience Kirby.

No one has mentioned Cloud vs Link.

>Book was never said to be infinite, it was just said to have every page ever written
Every page ever written in an infinite multiverse means infinite pages, retard.

Issue 25 to be exact

The favoritism argument would carry more weight had Weiss won her fight as well.

The only DB I remember watching was Shadow vs. Vegeta and the fact that no one has mentioned it has me worried about the rest of them because that one was fucking awful.

They favored Link heavily for that. They said they'd credit him with gear he uses in games without custom arsenals, then give him the red ring for 75% damage reduction when that was in...one game I think?

Check out Balrog vs TJ Combo, IMO the best fight animation they've ever done.

Renamon vs Lucario may not be the worst, but the animation is objectively inferior to the one minute melee done before, and it commits the usual fault of compositing the winner and not doing the same for the loser, even though they could have - so the excuse that renamon has to few moves doesn't hold because in games, digimon can use techniques other than their signatures without help.

Pretty good animation. Balrog should have won though.

I'm not really into Street Fighter or KI so I couldn't say, but their reasoning seemed sound.

TJ Combo's theme is kino

The fight is where is where I found out about it

It’s awesome

dont know about you guys that batman vs captain america one was just to keep the batman fans from crying

100%. Batman (without preptime) has no chance against comic Cap.

>Megazord loses to Voltron
>Dragonzord loses to Kiryu
>Tigerzord loses to Gundam
I realize Power Rangers / Super Sentai aren't remarkably known for feats but is there any mecha out there that Power Rangers COULD beat without being one-sided / literal who tier?

Completely correct. Bats masters every fighting style? Cap created his own, because none of the rest let him make the best use of his abilities. Bats fights psychopaths and superhumans with an arsenal worth millions? Cap does it with a shield and body armor. Cap is faster, stronger, tougher, and a better fighter. Without advance knowledge of what he's fighting and some data on how vibranium works (bullshit, Cap's shield material was changed to fit with the movies, it's a proto-adamantium/uru alloy) Batman could work out a way to win, but dropped in unawares? He's fucked. Panther won, but Cap's feats shit on Panther's, all he has is the suit, but frankly that armor's overkill against Batman, and the shield is better anyway.

True but he said that this was at their base forms or without Ultra Instinct

I just watched it. No he didn't. The fuck are you talking about?

Attached: da67.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Ultra Instinct is just a reaction speed boost, moving without having to think first. Superman has been able to use Torquasm Rao to do the exact same thing for years. Fuck, Lois Lane learned how to do it.

Yang v. Tifa, Toph v. Gaara, Wonder Woman v. Rogue, anything with hosefucker shit.

Take your pick, they're all awful.

Don't know why there is even bitching against Horse VS Starscream. This was fucking G1 Starscream. It's not a matter of horse finding a way to win, but that Starscream would find a way to lose.

This. People who complain about the horse winning have no idea how much of a bitch G1 Starscream is.

Choose a Megazord from the right season and you could totally go toe-to-toe with Godzilla or Voltron. The Q-Rex from Time Force is so powerful that the one time it is seen fighting with something in its weight class, time starts breaking down.

Pit them against the Triassic Ranger, a tiny target with kaiju strength and super speed, they'd go down without landing a hit.

Wonder Woman vs Rogue is flat out wrong but I give them a lot of slack for it being the third episode ever made. They got better at research significantly as time went on and if they did a re-match I have no doubt they'd do her right (I think Thor vs WW was intentionally meant to make up for it)

The problem is they’ve only used the original run ones. It’s like using End of OG Dragon Ball Goku, nowhere near any of the later series

>I think Thor vs WW was intentionally meant to make up for it
They got that one wrong too. They credit Diana with the Shattered God feat, despite the fact it's something she failed to do, they ignore Thor countering Quicksilver's speed, and they choose a lesser feat of strength when Thor once lifted the full weight of twenty planets with one arm.

Wonder Woman would have no way of knowing not to touch Rogue, and a single touch spells instant ko
Fight me

>single touch spells instant ko
It doesn't. Rogue needs to hold contact for several seconds to get most of the power and Wonder Woman would recognize the millisecond she was touched the first time that her power was being sucked away, and Rogue has no means of holding Wonder Woman down long enough to drain her.

You're not wrong, Diana has no way of knowing not to touch her skin, and one touch makes Rogue stronger, faster, tougher, and a better fighter, and stuns Diana, letting Rogue touch her more. The thing is, Rogue has to survive that first touch.

Normies had no idea who overpowered flash is compared to quicksilver.

I hope they redo Doom Guy VS Chief or put him up against Trigon or something when DOOM Eternal rolls around

They are open to redoing battles with new information, they played Hyrule Warriors and commented how they'd have to take this into consideration if they ever did Zelda characters again. Like, imagine if HW Zelda fought Peach now.

Maybe Doomguy could fight Spawn.

Its Friday the 13th
Come up with a match for Jason

Turbo Megazord vs Menasor
Turbo Megazord benefits hard from any scaling from previous Zords so it doesn't need to wait for Boom comics to catch up to Turbo for it to get viable feats
Same applies to Zeo but I can't figure a theme for it

They said they're open to Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and post MMPR Rangers
They've said that Kamen Rider is inevitable, that Marvelous and Cruger are cool, and that RPM is great

Wasn't that more to do with the substance that powers Q-Rex being in close proximity to the same kind of substance in Frax's mecha?

Michael or Freddy

Doom Guy shouldn't have lost to Chief in the first place honestly.

Kiryu vs Dragonzord is an "it depends on how you interpret things" match up and can go either way going by how you do it
Apparently on Discord, they did consider the Alpha-1 stuff valid (gonna be mentioned in a black tab but it was cut for time) but still reasoned Kiryu winning because IDW scaling
Problem with that, is how pretty everyone forgot scaling to entire composites is a sin and none of the IDW incarnations Kiryu fought have demonstrated the same power as their film counterparts
As absurd as it fucking sounds
Kiryu's best scaling that puts it above Alpha-1's moon tanking is from a fucking pachinko game where it scales to Godzilla destroying Gorath

Attached: 220px-GreenRanger.jpg (220x165, 9K)

Dude, come on, I love DBZ, but Supes curb-stomps Goku if he wants to. I'd concede that Goku's a better martial artist, but Superman's too strong for Goku to put down and would eventually win even if he had trouble keeping up with Goku's fighting style.

>Ultron vs Brainiac
MARVEL VS DC IS STALE
STALE

*is how pretty much everyone
I do mean everyone, even the G1 blog was guilty of it aside from one person
*moon surviving
He didn't tank it, he just barely survived it

How Scout vs Tracer turned out, now I'm not 'tarded and I know its obvious Scout wouldn't win but how it turned out is just pure bullshit, him standing still for even a damn second? The hell? And why doesn't he use his full arsenal? They talk about his weapons and at the end he's left with pretty much just the stock. Just irks me. Winglet's animation did the him more justice than the whole death battle
youtu.be/jr0sdu3uJFg?t=265

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Fuck, fight starts at 4:25

They did Ultron vs sigma

when are we gonna see a Kamen rider fight?

Attached: 1499928119659.jpg (519x713, 41K)

>Come up with a match for Jason
Robocop and Terminator team up to fight Uber Jason.

Ben actually went in depth about in his blog
roosterteeth.com/post/51890880
Fun fact, Scout's VA offered to voice him on twitter but it was too late since they already hired Octopimp and they were 99 percent done

They said its inevitable in the recent QnA

as long as they dont put a rider against Iron man im fine cuz if thats the case they'll make the rider lose on purpose, and rider power levels are all over the fucking place

Attached: NoOoOoOo.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

I’ll be perfect honest, I still do not know what a Kamen Rider is

I will never not be mad about Doom Guy vs Master Chief

Attached: RIP AND TEAR.jpg (301x249, 43K)

Masked Japanese Cyborg Bug Man

Redoes only happen if the demand is sufficient
As much as I wanna see Master Chief vs Doomguy 2, Master Chief vs Samus is more likely for the series' 10th anniversary next year

>instead of delaying the episode we overworked our animator and then eventually said "fuck it" and let him be lazy

masked armored fighters of justice with different gimmicks every season
>sometimes they are a hobo
>others detectives
>sometimes doctors
>and few times zombie like creatures that eat humans and decided that they want to protect them

Attached: FuckYuDad.webm (854x474, 2M)

I agree all the way, I swear to god they better have a rematch the fight to be Doomslayer vs Mastercheif,

Attached: RIPANDTEARYOURBIGGUTS.jpg (1200x953, 479K)

Maybe have Kamen Rider 1 fight another Ishinomori creation?
Torrian wants to see Cyborg 009 representation

Also it'd be TJ cucking Tommy from scoring the first PR win

>Samus vs. Boba Fett
It was hilarious watching them pretend like the fight would last longer than 2 seconds
shame as a result neither Samus nor Boba Fett will ever get a decent match where they can exhibit their abilities

who do people want to see Boba Fett fight?
people want to see Samus fight Master Chief or X and she stomps hard the former and gets stomped by the latter

I love carnage a lot but how is it wrong?

Samus vs Master Chief would be equally boring though, the latter runs on future science, the former on bird magic

they downplayed Carnage's resistance to heat and his speed

Hup vs jar jar?

Based on what they showed about Lucy's...vibro-hands or whatever reaching into orbit, she should be fast enough to get Carnage.

I'd pay to see that.

>Tank
Alpha 1 was fucked up so hard from being hit by the rim of an exploding moon that Zordon thought he was dead for aeons.

“Barely clinging to life” is a better description.

The first touch against WW sends Rouge into the sun at relativistic speeds.

In the time it takes for Rogue to move her arm, Wonder Woman can Punch her to death.

Yeah, that's why I corrected it
See

>Superman vs. Goku
I wish but superman is just stupid fast

really a shame because wanking these two characters power off has made both a lot worse

What are some speed feats he has, always pictured him as more of a strength guy.

That was by far one of the best episodes. Yang vs Tifa is the actual worst episode.

>“Goku. Goku, look at me.”

Attached: F99D4EA7-9FEB-40B4-9DC1-FFDA86C2C766.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

In the second DB they showed a time he flew 25 light years in minutes. Even assuming a very generous ten minutes, that's over a million times the speed of light. But it was likely far LESS time, because Jimmy Olsen signaled Superman during a fight, and he arrived as the fight was ending. And that's not even his best.

Also as part of a recent speedster event, DC released this. Superman is in third place, when he stops flying. He DROPS to third when he runs instead. So all that "those races were for charity" shit? Those were FOOT races, had he flown, he likely would have won. There's also a scene where he speeds up his own senses to match the Flash's "world stands still" speed. And there's another time he tagged Zoom, who said Superman's speed rivals his. Together, these things mean he's FASTER than the Flash.

Attached: 1531168272328.jpg (1600x1070, 719K)

Motherfucker, that’s the best episode of the season so far.

Any thing with an RPG character or RWBY character

>RPG characters are unfairly balanced and they use shit logic to balance it out like a none cannon movie/ manga

>Partnered with rooster teeth so RWBY charter's always win or don't actually die

>don't actually die
They confirmed Akane and Tommy survived

I stopped after they changed the Mario vs Sonic battle, never watched it but I dont see why they needed to do that in the first place.
Felt more like they wanted the mario fans to be happy with them then anything else

Lions can beat Tigers

G1 Starscream is FTL since he flew from Cybertron to earth in a few minutes. Also his soul could have easily possessed Rainbow Dash like he did to Atari in Kiss Players. Also, if we scale him to Megatron, his durability is far greater than anything Rainbow Dash could exert. G1 Starscream is a wimp but he shouldn’t have lost that fight. I know it was an early episode, but still.

THERE WERE PEOPLE ROOTING FOR FRANK WEST AND NIGHTMARE, AT LESST YOU AREN'T THOSE FUCKERS

>Tommy survived
>Being stuck in a frozen mech in absolute zero temperatures
Nah, he's fucking dead

Anyone got a scan of that speed of sextillion page he’s talking about?

They said they were planning a scene of him exiting the remains with a broken dragon dagger but it got cut for time along with Akane exiting the crashed White Heron

>has dozens of scaling feats that put him in the quadrillions of times light speed tier
>Has landed punches on several versions of the Flash and Professor Zoom.
>outflew an instant teleporter over the distance of pluto to earth
>Flew from the very edge of the universe to earth in two months. He was somewhat depowered before this and the standard DC universe is thousands(low balling) of times larger than our own
>rebuilt the entire moon after it was shattered into thousands of pieces. In seconds.
>has an entire conversation with the Flash over the span of at least a few minutes, while time relative to a human was completely frozen.
>fast enough to time travel
>batman said that Supermans speed is impossible to work out logically, because apparently Superman can react before his synapses fire. Ludicrous.
>reverse flash said their speeds are rivals
>capable of perceiving Wally and Barry when they ran at their max in Final Crisis
>ran so fast once that Jay Fucking Garrick Flash was frozen in time relative to him
>fast enough to keep up with Hal Jordan, who is comparable to the New God of speed.
>listed as faster than the Grim Reaper of the Speedsters

This shit can go on and on and on.

Attached: 1546111616730.png (696x1070, 1.78M)

I still don’t get how people can argue against the book when they keep on saying it’s infinite

Yeah. Every book in an infinite multiverse. There's only one conclusion you can draw from that. I think it's fair to say that people try to downplay Superman more than any other character, ever.

Reminder that Swan said that Hal's probes searching DC's universe in a heartbeat is on the fucking low end of how fast DC can get

That one was very well done, and frankly that ice gun is OP as fuck, the Dragonzord's only chance was if Tommy cheats and teleports to that chick in the plane and shanks her.

Weiss died, your argument is invalid.

>because apparently Superman can react before his synapses fire
wut

Attached: bamboozled.gif (220x183, 154K)

It’s kinda like Ultra Instinct.

Gaara vs toph
Superman vs goku 1 and 2

Didn't they explain he could only possess her due to cybernetics or something? Also again it doesn't matter. G1 Starscream will find a way to lose regardless of how many advantages he has. That's his entire shtick.

>shanks her
Doesn't accommodate how Kiryu's ghost can work it without her
The G1 blog reasoned Dragonzord still had the better reaction speed via scaling to Zedd's monsters catching the grenade all the way from the moon in seconds but speed can only get you so far when Kiryu scales greater in durability and power
Not to IDW feats like they said, but to fucking pachinko of all things

They showed her sword breaking and that's it doesn't really prove anything I mean she got hit with the same attack she got hit by the whole match

It's him and a few other supermen flying to stop the reality destroying Monitor missiles in Final Crisis.

Attached: 1540056799528.jpg (1000x1537, 411K)

MMPR rangers can teleport.

It's sad how some fans bank their entire interests in characters with hypothetical fan fights, I did not know there were so many Ben 10 fans and Dragonball Fans just..."depended" on a show like Death Battle.

And he'd still find a way to lose, it's G1 Starscream.
>possess Rainbow Dash
Nope, she's fully organic.

They either need Alpha to set it up for them or they have to manually set it up themselves which isn't viable during the heat of combat
Most of the time they just abandon ship via jumping out

The Nightmare fight was awesome, when Guts leaped through the flames I was FULLY ERECT and I don't even read Berserk.

Superman heard Jimmy Olsen's signal watch 25 light years away through the vacuum of space. That is physically impossible, except for Superman.

Can anyone clarify what are Menasor's best feats and attributes?
I know he can make cyclones in Devastation and scales to Omega Surpreme and Devastator
The former capable of splitting an asteroid in half with a single blow and the latter outracing a massive drill reaching the center of Earth and then destroying it.
Its not a guarantee for the Turbo Megazord but Alpha-1 scaling and the fact that TJ and his team have more trust and teamwork compared to the Stunticons (whom all hate each other leaving Menasor mentally unstable and self loathing) edges out for it.

It’s admittedly weird but everybody has quirks, Ben 10 sort of has been hyped up for years as unstoppable, capable of beating Superman or Goku and he loses to GL, the guy Ryan Reynolds makes fun of, at least with DBZ, they got other wins like with Roshi, Vegeta, Android 18 but Ben 10 was literally the only guy they had, they’re not gonna use Gwen or Kevin, it’s gonna be Ben

All those were correct.

>Thinking Death Battle is desperate for some anonymous board.

>Tracer gets to ignore every single limitation from her games because YAS QUEEN SLAY GIRL POWER
>Scout has to follow game limits down to the exact letter

Attached: 1566948303435.png (771x723, 680K)

Which is a stomp yes but made for a cool match
Besides, it was about time they did a Marvel vs Capcom match

Not them but my issue with Goku vs Superman 2 was it kinda felt like a waste of a slot just to say that Superman will always be stronger, and I say this as a big Superman fan, fight was pretty good but ending with Grand Kai was a bit schmaltzy

This shit right here

Damn, I'd watch the hell out of that.

There's still Vilgax except the problem with him is that his power set changes drastically going by season
Isn't Omniverse his weakest rendition and relies mostly on deception?
Anyways, his most fitting match up is against Ridley (though I'd honestly prefer Ridley vs Kaido because it'd be two pirate dragons facing off each other)

How the fuck would Toph be able to sense Gaara hovering on his sand cloud? She sees through vibrations in the earth. Not to mention what counter does she have against a Sand Tsunami. Gaara can turn any rock she throws at him into sand.

Johnny Cage Vs Captain Falcon

who asked for this?

It was surprisingly both combatants most popular match ups and it was used as a community Death Battle
Personally I wanted Johnny Cage vs Athena Asamiya

Death battle ends in death, every time. She lost, she died, claims of favoritism means nothing, Tifa lost fair and square. Get over it.

>hyped up for years as unstoppable, capable of beating Superman or Goku
I guess the hype was wrong.

I'm still banking on Ridley vs Vilgax or a pity rematch with Ben 10 (With reboot powerups like Shock Rock addon) vs Starforce Megaman or endgame Deku from BNHA

Fans demanded a rematch, and Goku had gotten an upgrade. But Superman will always be stronger, because while he's demonstrated infinite strength more than once, Goku never has, and based on how DB works, he never will.

>This level of coping
Can you suck RT's dick any harder?

So what was so wrong about Yang/Tifa aside the balant shilling?

Never saw RWBY outside like 3 episodes because those shitty action sequences were drawn out and boring. Tifa kind of sucks, shes never been shown to be all that strong. Fuck like the only FF chick that jobs in canon more than she does is Lenna.Why are people so pissed about it aside the obvious shilling?

Not sure if Deku and Ben got a similar enough theme.

They said so after the fight. Toph can sense earth that's not touching the ground, and showed their source. Gaara can turn her rocks to sand, but she can control sand (she got better at sandbending, as shown in season 3) and she can turn sand to rock,. removing Gaara's power over it. Plus by adding gold dust to his gourd sand he's given her power over that too, platinum is the ONLY unbendable metal.

Dude, even their research team hated Yang vs Tifa

You just need a thin thread, since Shadow vs Mewtwo and Captain Falcon vs Johnny Cage happened so
>Green
>Multiple powers
>Wanted to become heroes since they were kids

>they're STILL mad

Attached: 1547957082542.png (684x858, 29K)

Can you whine about the result of a fight you didn't understand any harder?

Mewtwo Vs Shadow. Not because I disagree with the results, but the fight was just so goddamn boring and quick. Like, look at Bowser Vs. Ganon, where the character I was rooting for lost but the fight was so much fucking fun that I didn't mind! Mewtwo Vs. Shadow just left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Nothing, there's nothing wrong. And seeing as how Weiss lost her fight, there was no shilling either.

That was more in contact with Beerus' power more than Goku. I mean Super Broly had God forms Vegeta and Goku fight and the universe was safe.

Deku's most popular opponent is Miles Morales
I dislike Bendis creations and I hate MHA shitters on Yea Forums
I lose either way

A G1 blog member made GER vs Alien X as a joke
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure vs Ben 10!
>When you fight Gold Experience Requiem it's an automatic lose.
>But when you fight Alien X it's an automatic lose.
>The real losers are the people that believe this.

Attached: ddc8jdg-20824243-d385-4504-adee-af1d30900918.png (960x540, 893K)

Oh no, I literally just entered the thread and saw you pretending that Tifa losing wasn't obvious shilling.
So once again, could you suck that rooster cock any harder user?

The biggest problem with this series is that they'll waste Maka on Ruby since "LOL SCYTHES AND MINI SKIRTS" when it should be Ryuko vs Maka

As far as I can tell they left nothing out for Tifa, so where was their mistake?

This, you fucking narutards need to get over yourselves

What about Ridley (and the Space Pirates plus Metroids) Vs. the Xenomorph Queen (and a colony of Xenomorphs

The episode ended so fast because the animator was tired of vs fights and half assed it

Miles really? I liked the Spider verse movie but I’m not usually into Spider-Men, I guess if he scales to Peter

>Tifa losing wasn't obvious shilling.
It they were shilling, why did the next fight with a RWBY character result in them losing?

Downplaying Tifa's strength, feats, scaling, etc
Pillar calc

Xenomorphs don't have ice guns

Digimon VS Pokemon.

I mean there really is no good scaling to do a fair fight. Digimon power levels are just absurdly strong that Death Battle had to use a literal child (Renamon) fight a fully evolved Pokemon (Lucario) and neither could evolve.

Discord Vs. Bill Cipher, who wins?

First off using a gag to determine Yang's strength was slightly retarded.
It was also retarded when they did it again in Amy vs literally who, mind you, but at least there it was hidden under enough evidence for Amy that it hardly mattered.

Yes really
The theme is young heroes who inherit the powers of a an already established in universe superhero

Not enough info on Bill. He only appeared in a couple of episodes.

Discord since with Bill you either need to beat him into submission, use a gun, or just trick him into a statue. With Discord, you need friends, something Bill doesn't have.

Doesn't excuse it. Shoulda fired him and gotten someone better.
No, but I'd imagine they're smart enough to figure out what the guns do and can probably do something like cut themselves and fling acid blood on the guns or have some face huggers attack the ones with guns, Iunno.

Who would be good for Steven Universe to fight?

>Shadow vs Mewtwo
Makes a lot of sense thematically
Pic related was made by Ben

Attached: Ck7kE8uUgAE0HFQ.jpg (1200x1107, 272K)

Found an alternate ending when trying to find Fourarms pics one time.

Attached: RHboG8GK.jpg (1080x1350, 347K)

No I meant that the Xenomorphs don't have ice guns to freeze the Metroids
You know, they're one weakness?

Because
>People were really pissed off about the shilling so they had to back off
>The research team, having actual power now, vetoed another shilling (lol as if)
>RWBY had recently crossed over with Persona and they wanted to play nice
Pick one.

That’s fair. At least you’re honest

That reminds me, Renamon vs. Lucario was low key the biggest bullshit match they've ever done.

Why the fuck didn't she get all her Digivolutions when Agumon did?

>Downplaying Tifa's strength, feats, scaling, etc
Downplayed how? Be specific.
>Pillar calc
Completely valid.

In case people think the guy was salty like all the Goku Superman spite art
He also drew the original ending

At least Hal didn’t go out like a punk.
She didn’t have her partner I guess

Mewtwo vs Shadow was fucking retarded, but only because Mewtwo vs Tetsuo would have been way better.

sad he only uses Instagram of all places to do art, but then again I know a Titanfall artist who only has a reddit

Attached: qhrP3fKh.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

>First off using a gag to determine Yang's strength was slightly retarded.
Being smashed through a concrete pillar is a gag? It's part of the show that humans generate a natural force field, they just had to find the biggest hits Yang's has held off.

Oh, I gotcha. Won't the Metroids just end up hurting themselves by latching onto the Aliens due to their acidic blood or does not even acid hurt them?

The major problem is why even though Toph should defense and not die in one hit, Gaara's speed alone should be able to overwhelm her. Toph hasn't exactly been able to be moving as fast as Rock Lee.

I think I saw this on Deviantart actually, he also did some other Death Battles

>Pick one.
Sure, just as soon as you back any of that up.

dang drop it here, because when I namesearched his fucking username all I got were "influencers"

What is it about the GL white/black/green color scheme that always looks good when bloodied up?

The better question is why Agumon did. The request had always been for Charizard vs Greymon, because that's actually close to being a fair fight. Nobody with half a brain thought Charizard could stand up to a fully digivolved Digimon, it felt like a Digicirclejerk.

Henil031

Attached: 86C64075-57C6-4478-B1DB-76E5CA9A5C3B.jpg (1024x1422, 402K)

>Gaara's speed
WHAT speed? I've seen this since the fight was uploaded, people thing Gaara is as fast as other Naruto ninjas, but very few have been able to show Gaara actually being fast. Only a total retard would just assume he has speed comparable to the others.

You know what
I'll just let the Research Team explain
roosterteeth.com/post/51231180

I thought he uploaded them on a tumblr as well?

Talking about punching what's her face skyward, but sure try to hide that you shill.

Could Power Rangers even hope.

The problem here though is Drakkon's final powers literally depends on outside help

>Taking all ranger morphers
>Stealing the heart of a Morphin Master

While Oma's powers are all inherited.

Attached: mkabd94t4jk31.png (960x540, 707K)

>Toph hasn't exactly been able to be moving as fast as Rock Lee.
Yeah, neither has Gaara, when Lee took his leg weights off only the gourd sand was keeping up with him, Gaara himself was constantly surprised by how close Lee was getting because he simply could not keep up.

Think I saw some posts throwing around Deku or Boruto

>Henil031
HE GOES BY DRAKEFENRIR ON INSTAGRAM, okay he didn't make it easy

Attached: 1552546229147.png (1494x644, 777K)

He literally escapes from a combo attack in the fraction of a second it took for Rock Lee to wince in pain you DB cock gobbler.

Best odds are if we get more Alpha-1 feats and greater for the later Zordon era Megazords to scale to and have them fight a Combiner unless I'm missing some detail involving them
An inherit advantage the Rangers have are that Combiners are all mentally unstable or something like that
Or if Zedd gets some Boom handjobs now that he's finally in the comics (he'll never beat Skeletor though, also I want Ainz vs Skeletor to feed on weeb tears as they watch their overhyped lich get blown the fuck out by Robot Chicken's punching bag) so he can fight Zarkon (VLD) or Mumm-Ra

>I'll just let the Research Team explain
Yeah, all that ignores something very important. Yang's aura makes her tougher than Tifa, and the harder Tifa hits the stronger Yang becomes, removing that advantage as well.

>Henil031
somebody needs to change that to Twilight, every time that's posted it makes me furious because Rainbow won her fight

Attached: tumblr_ouolc7NW261qjdqf8o1_1280.jpg (1190x1821, 427K)

You think we’ll see Giorno vs Akira soon?

>try to hide that
I'm not trying to hide anything, I know exactly what you're talking about, I just don't care. The pillar feat alone is more than enough to prove how much tougher Yang is. The fall in the food fight is irrelevant, and complaining about it only proves you're bitter.

Let's see it then.

A reminder that only a fool takes DB seriously.

So is Mexico a country of fools then?

Attached: dbz fans.jpg (480x523, 45K)

>Scout hardly moves and is low balled
>Tracer gets smacked by the auto kill home run special
>She no sells it

Attached: Unamused.png (476x372, 242K)

I've spent enough time in this stupid thread, dig it up yourself shill.
youtu.be/nFvaq-Ntds4
Of course I'm sure there are plenty of other times in the series where he reacts to fast shit, but I grew out of Naruto before the timeskip so I don't care enough to do that research for you.

When I hear this I can only assume it's from a buttmad fanboy who can't get over their husbando losing.

>Every time

Well Pink Horse VS Deadpool didn't but that was a special case

Yes

Considering Ben asked on twitter about Joker matches and the replies he received and how Yates wants to do music?
Definitely next season or the one after that

Yeah I saw that fight, Gaara spends most of it in shick over Lee's speed. Plus, please tell me how a feat of ESCAPE is a feat of SPEED in a series where teleporting out of danger and leaving a decoy behind is a thing a small child can do. Please, DO explain that. Fucking idiot narutard, get over it, he lost.

What do you think will be this season's special case since McGruff the Crime Dog and Smokey already happened. I'm betting on Donte vs Noku

I thank God every day that my waifu is too obscure and has too few feats to ever be featured in this shitshow.

If Death Battle was Mexican, we'd have more Capcom vs SNK matches
Cammy will join the 0-2 club if she fights Leona
She stands a chance against Nina Williams though but not a safe guarantee

Gaara has to be able to at least as fast to pull off the Substitution Jutsu, which is a basic ninja technique that literally uses the character's high speeds to move out of harms way.

Gaara literally did this in the battle of Rock Lee and literally no genin saw him leave, even literally the guy holding him in his arms.

Then there is Gaara's sand speed. Gaara's sand moves faster than Rock Lee with his weights on. Even with Toph being able to see gaara's sand, she would have to react faster than Rock Lee to even defend herself and she has never been shown to out match Azula.

Gaara Sand > Rock Lee with Weights > Azula > Toph's bending

Attached: 5x7r2rx.jpg (754x1100, 182K)

Sauron vs Aku

I still don’t really know what either can do, I’m still in the middle of Diamond is Unbreakable and I never played Persona.

If she did there would be no fight. Lucario would get horribly bodied and pokefags would throw an autist fit again

I don't think we'll get a gag episode this season
We didn't get one last year but 2020 has April First on a Wednesday so yeah

sorry, meant Lee with his weights.

Still waiting for my Cyclops fight, still don't care whether it's a curbstomp or a total loss.

Attached: tumblr_pwyf7nZMgK1rntha0o1_1280.jpg (800x819, 207K)

He's saying (correctly) that the vast majority of buttmad DB fans are Mexican or some variety of Latino brown. I'm American, I don't deign to care about the opinions of Central & South Americans.

I can’t really think of anybody for him to go against.

Apparently its a repeat of Hal vs Ben in that the "I win button" fails because the opponent can resist reality warping and is largely faster

Substitute is literally just moving really fast and leaving a replacement in your wake. It's explained in like the first five episodes or something.
There comes a point where you have to look at the overwhelming people who are calling you an idiot, and consider the possibility that you really may be stupid.

>Gaara has to be able to at least as fast to pull off the Substitution Jutsu
Why, because the text says "quickly?"
>Gaara's sand speed.
Compromised, because Toph has direct power over it.

>Most of the characters you like are either not very popular or it's too hard to find a match up for them.
Feels good man.

Characters they need to use eventually
>A Kamen Rider (they said so themselves)
>Jason Voorhees
>Storm
>Captain Planet
>Kefka
>Martian Manhunter
>Almost any Decepticon combiner
>Megatron
>Ghidorah
>Mega Shark
>An MHA episode

>Compromised, because Toph has direct power over it.
She only has control when she bends. If she can't move her body fast enough to react, she can't control it. that's literal bending. She ain't no Ultra Instinct

>There comes a point where you have to look at the overwhelming people who are calling you an idiot
They're narutards, thus their opinions are inherently less valuable than mine. Plus, speed isn't even the most important thing in a fight. I will freely admit I may be wrong about this, but has Gaara ever used a magnetic release? Because if not, Toph can use metalbending to turn the gold flakes in his own sand armor into a spear that's already against his skin and just...kill him.

some anons said
>Original 5 vs Teen Titans
>Itachi because "He was the real hero and a terrorist"
>Amon from Avatar because of Revolutionaries for the oppressed
and other stuff

She doesn't really have to be, Gaara's sand armor means she knows where he is at all times. And Gaara's REACTION speed isn't all that great.

There is nothing to suggest that Toph could overpower Gaara's own control over sand, especially when he controls it in far greater quantity and has far more experience using sand specifically.
Also, this is ignoring the fact that Gaara could just insta gib her like he tried to do to Rock Lee had he not been fast enough to react.
Gonna end this here because these arguments are always the same and Toph supporters are indistinguishable from trolls anyway.

Jason just doesn’t have anybody to really fight. Sure he and Freddy have fought but their powers aren’t really comparable, it would be like putting Mr Mxyzptlk against Jiren

>Mega Shark
Make it fight Baby Shark

Attached: 1538503872526.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

For Martian Manhunter they're probably not gonna make it until his book and Snyder's run on JL are complete

Also I'm surprised they haven't done a Robn Battle Royale

>you DB cock gobbler.
>you have a different opinion than me, that means there's something wrong with you!
The very definition of autism.

Nigga I have not watched Naruto in over a decade. Yet I still think you are retarded.

Falcon vs. Cage was just a filler ep because people were bitching about the amount of MK vs. SF/SNK/KI
That they had to use non-canon feats just to have Falcon be in the show says it all

Dude went up against Darkseid, that’s pretty impressive for just about anybody.

This post is among the many reasons why the Goku vs Superman episodes were the best episodes.

Attached: pew pew.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>There is nothing to suggest that Toph could overpower Gaara's own control over sand
She can turn it to stone and REMOVE his control over it. Plus there's the gold dust that she has power over, but he doesn't.

>they're probably not gonna make it until his book and Snyder's run on JL are complete
>implying Ben actually keeps track with comics
They had Black Widow fight Widowmaker when she was still dead

A narutard is a narutard no matter how much they try to distance themselves from that fact

For the record, this would've been a far better fight for Gaara

Attached: 3529e1e91a3930f7e7219bdcf73c3e1ae2e6684a_hq.jpg (1024x575, 63K)

Learn your place

Attached: gokuvsuperman.png (599x1364, 1.5M)

>I have not watched Naruto in over a decade
Then why are you trying to argue about it like you're an authority?

Nigga Toph can't transmute. She isn't Ed

youtube.com/watch?v=djE_tkBACl4

ditch that pic and use this one, it disgusts me

Attached: 1557892775254.gif (350x182, 1.68M)

Speaking of Seth
He's a fucking tsundere now

Attached: I-its not like I wanna work with you or anything baka.jpg (584x1200, 110K)

That's all fine and good, but the problem is Toph would be easily to be overwhelmed. When she gets overwhelmed she literally can't move, this is also shown in her largest feat in the comics by the mountain.

Even if it may not kill her because she is keeping it a float, Gaara's Sand Tusnami should be able to immobilize her and she wouldn't be able to move her body to bend the sand.

>6 years and still seething

Attached: let it go.gif (308x246, 937K)

lmao

Attached: A kek that could level a city.png (199x329, 201K)

It’s called dramatic effect, Seth.

I wish I had editing skills so I can have that laser tag episode from Barnyard be edited so that the laser Otis reflected pierces Goku

Don't think so. I imagine Gaara would just turn Croc into sand and put him in his nuts.

idk they were apparently going to do Goku v Supes 3 but then rebirth happened

You do realize that she can't bend gold because it lacks impurities, right?
Like that's a massive fucking plot point in Korea, and it's why everything in that series is made of Platinum.

Seth always took the actual visuals themselves too seriously. Same problem that Ben 10 brainlet has.

What is actually wrong with him? He's an insecure neonazi man baby 90% of the time, then a huge cuck the other 10%.

>pity rematch
They went into Hal vs Ben thinking it'd satiate the Ben 10 demands
Thinking Ben would win
They thought using Beast Boy and Danny Phantom would be too easy and that they should get a guy who fits theme wise and can "survive most of Ben's aliens"
They were so fucking wrong

Croc IS sand user.

I always use Thor vs Raiden for this argument
Do you seriously want one of the best sprite fights from Season 2 last a second as Blundergod gets hit once and dies?

In a combat of wills and taking control, Gaara probably wins. Even if you cut Gaara's feat in half, his meteor was better and he was able to keep going.

Attached: limitations.png (1224x380, 857K)

>Same problem that Ben 10 brainlet has.
>He made a whole video about why "Visuals matter"
It's kinda funny to be honest with you.

But now he is Gaara's sand.

Goku vs Superman was fine.
Goku vs Superman II was retarded, we had 0 feats for SSG and the reasoning that Superman is as strong as he needs to be is fucking dumb because that's true of most fictional characters.

The result was bullshit but I'm glad my childhood waifu didn't get crushed
Plus she's 12 and blind so killing her would be fucked up

Nice, thanks user
Gokufags will never recover

Attached: superman_reeve.jpg (445x363, 28K)

Noku vs Donte is worth it because it'd be the one time Gokufags are rooting AGAINST Goku

What about Sandman?

It's funny how that's still probably the best animated sprite battle in the series.

I look forward to the time, 6 years from now, when Kuro comes out and admits Hal would take it.

Attached: 1551811354974.png (1944x1474, 1.06M)

Except it wouldn't be Garra's sand anymore, it's be an extension of Crocodile
And Croc can probably exhaust Garra's chakara where he can't control him

>Uncle Scrooge vs. Shovel Knight
A match quite literally no one ever thought of at any point
>Crash vs. Spyro
The animation was really fucking bad

Also a good match.

Is Ben vs Hal even a living topic today aside from Yea Forums

Guts vs Nightmare, Fate vs Strange, Silver Samurai vs Shredder, Mega Man Battle Royale, etc

I think Kuro’s still mad about it. Didn’t he quit YouTube because of it?

He quit YouTube to focus on his webcomic

Marvel Sandman? Gaara would murder him very quickly.

DC Sandman? The Sandy Hawkins version would be a pretty good match actually.

>Still no team vs team battle
>Still no ship vs ship battle (space or water I don't give a shit)
>Still only 1 Kaiju vs Kaiju fight

Guys was OK, but it was short and didn't have as interesting of camera work.
Megaman battle royal looked like fucking shit.

>Leave Alucard to me

Attached: Or9ppWY.jpg (2000x1250, 314K)

No, this Sandman. Most unfair match ever.

Attached: 1560511700774.jpg (1000x600, 192K)

Jackie Estacado? Usually tired that we only get DC/Marvel so he works

>Still no shapeshifter vs shapeshifter fight
Carnage should have fought Mercer damn it, fuck Ben

>no OG Teen Titans vs OG X Men
>no OG Doom Patrol vs OG X Men
>no Rogues vs Sinister Six
>no father + twins battle with Alan Scott/Obsidian/Jade vs Magneto/Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver
>we're gonna get Jason Todd vs Bucky and Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo instead

Attached: when my fave is in a bad comic.jpg (500x530, 89K)

>Still only 1 Kaiju vs Kaiju fight
The kaiju match Ben hinted was probably Dragonzord vs Kiryu
That said, Ghidorah vs Deathwing is a no bringer and even they considered it in the past
The problem with kaiju is that they tend to be limited and have drastic height differences from series to series, most lacking similar themes to each other, and the genre itself is niche
Rodan's best fights theme wise are against Birdon and The Giant Claw
The former rapes Rodan and the other's antimatter shield ends it in a stalemate

Toph vs Gaara, here is the problem.

Toph's only win condition is to overwhelm Gaara and force him to use his sand armor, get close and turn his armor to stone and crush it. This is fine. Death Battle was right on this.

But the problem lies in the fact that

>Toph has never been shown to bend nearly the same amount that Gaara can unleash at her. It isn't like she has been shown to levitate a whole meadow above her head.

>Toph can see the sand in the air, that's fine. But the time it takes for Gaara's sand to attack is on the same level as Rock Lee with his weights, and Toph has never been able to move that fast. Even if she knows how the opponent will attack her.

>Even if Toph could literally get beyond all of that, she would have to get up to Gaara. She would have to turn Gaara's sand into stone all at once and in a single instance, which I don't think we have even seen her do that much with turning sand to stone. If she can't get Gaara's entire body in stone in that instance, he would be out of there by Substitution jutsu

Problem is DB mainly operates like a fighting game, that’s kinda it’s core concept sinc ethe beginning. One on one fights that allow punches.

Death Battle curse better work on him, been waiting for Darkness 3. Issac Clarke vs Gordon Freeman can wait

Attached: tumblr_pgwsf7RhvV1ulqv19o1_1280.jpg (1000x1415, 424K)

>TFW my introduction of Death Battle trivia to Yea Forums has led these threads becoming more and more like the Screwattack forums
I hate myself so damn much

>Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo
That would actually piss me off.

People here suggested J'onn to fight Captain Planet, Ultra Seven, and Professor X

don't be, without Death Battle I wouldn't have even bought the Green Lantern animated series Blu Ray and picked up the Killer Instinct series

>He gets into things because of DB
Kys

>Green Lantern animated series
It's a sad world that we will probably never get more of that.

Attached: 1546598081890.jpg (768x431, 27K)

Never say never

YJ got brought back. you glfags just gotta be super annoying on social media to get noticed.

It isn't that hard to believe.

It's like how some people play games they are introduced to in Smash bros.

Hey man these things are glorified commercials for stuff not like Microsoft was advertising the game.

Yeah but these threads didn't have to end up being Screwattack forums 2.0

Fire Rodan vs. Gyaos you idiot. Comparable on almost all levels.

Sadly an unfair fight. The mind powers MM has are just too much. Not even counting intangibility and retard high strength.

Attached: 1563780983227.jpg (1024x680, 74K)

>Gyaos
Aside from Showa era and that one Super Gyaos, aren't they mook tier?
Also, Heisei Gamera didn't reach planet threatening levels like Heisei Godzilla

>J'onn vs Professor X
Will we get an "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" moment in the fight and just have the JL and Illuminati stand there disappointed as all hell?

I remember one user saying he'd draw like some epic modern DC x Marvel crossover. And J'onn would lighten the load on Cerebro but the instant he touches it he screams in pain.

You answered your own question user. Just use Super Gyaos

That show's art was fucking atrocious, I like GL stuff in general but I couldn't stomach it

Honestly an entirely mental battle would be sick.

I don’t really read much about either, what do their mindscapes look like?

So there’s no way this episode will be good if it ever happens, right?

Attached: E0B2E205-3E4F-4A61-B4B8-863D39B63883.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I kinda wanna see Deku get murdered brutally. Not sure why.

It'd kill Yea Forums that's for sure

Has Miles fought a guy that ever shrugged off the Venom Blast? Because the only time I can think of was when Taskmaster wore a taser vest.

They hate Miles that much?

I'm not sure Yea Forums could survive Miles being punched hard enough he explodes. Unless they do some bullshit and say "because Peter can he can" without accounting for the fact that Peter has most definitely gotten stronger and tougher as time's gone on, Miles really doesn't have the feats of his own to survive.

I know people shit on Deku as a character but I don’t really mind him all that much. That’s ignoring the fact that I think he’s cute and I’d let him pound me.
Put Miles up against Danny Phantom or something, Deku doesn’t have the same arsenal that any Marvel character has.

Attached: AFCA3A67-F0E3-4866-A26E-7ACDD90EEAAA.jpg (399x299, 25K)

MHA shitters are everywhere

But you're just going from one curbstomp where Rodan gets raped to one where Rodan stomps

Deku’s not that tough,

In Marvel at least most psychic battles end up going to the Astral Plane.

Attached: Astral_Plane_from_Avengers_Vol_1_240_001.jpg (900x589, 151K)

That one was mainly done to get the people who were still assblasted about Red and Charizard VS Tai and Agumon to shut the fuck up.

Ben says they enter most matches not knowing who would win until they start working on it
Even Bane vs Venom because they saw it keep getting requested and when Ben did decided to do it, he thought "Surely, there must be something Bane has that might even it out and that's why people keep requesting it"
There wasn't

user if DB cared about correctly attributing feats and accuracy 99% of their battles would have different results.

Bane is probably the single most overrated character by fans.
Nobody realizes just how low tier his super strength is.

Should have been Kraven

BUT THAT TIME HE LIFTED A SPEEDING CAR WITHOUT VENOM THO

Basically various forms of armored Kung Fu superhero.

They tend to start out at losers like Faiz who are basically just tough armored multiton hitting speedsters to "I'm actually flat out invincible and immortal now and can warp and rewrite reality" and "I killed the previous guy."

Bane honestly should've been permanently retired after Knightfall ended, same with Doomsday.

>Kraven vs Bane
Yeah, that would be neat.

While as a TF fan I hate to admit it, he's right in that Atari was also fully organic.

That said lol fuck Starscream though, as someone who hates the rainbow colored shit I was still laughing my ass off when she ate his fucking soul.

Menasor doesn't actually scale to those two almost at all. he's a notorious jobber, since he's almost infamously the shit combiner who gets BTFO'd like a bitch by everyone.

Quickly, who could the Crystal Gems fight.

Regi Trio?

Goku Vs Superman
because to this day we still have people arguing over it.

But then we wouldn't have such icons as BTAS Bane or Tom Hardy Bane.

Does that include Steven or?

We including Regigigas in that to make it an even 4v4?
Because vs battle wikia memes aside it stomps the Crystal Gems.

>Bane

Attached: 1548407584483.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>Entire match is the Regi Trio giving Regigigas enough time to get off his ass

Who would be a good Death Battle opponent for CIA?

Obsidian vs Regigigas would be kickass.

didnt they use incorrect math based on a drawing of snake way spike? That was the first one, the seconded one they just give it to superman anyways out of spite.

Dude, Timm and Dini hated being forced to use Bane

Bowser vs Ganondorf

>this looks like a great opportunity for slaughter

Attached: 1563752289675.gif (291x184, 198K)

That sounds sick.
>Crystal Gems form Obsidian, try to use the magma sword on Regigigas.
>Regice catches it because the Pokedex states that it can survive submerging in magma without melting.

Attached: C8E7B1CD-BC07-426A-AF0F-32B727FCCE2C.jpg (637x598, 50K)

Wasn't that after flying through 9 suns?

superman all star isnt even canon to the rest of superman, he was a one off story. Superman's powers and feats of strength keep shifting, even with kryptonite and magic against him the feats remain inconsistent with superman's overall character.

Deku doesn't have to be, he's tough enough to take anything Miles throws at him and his main rival he's plenty of capable of tagging has the maneuverability to make even webslinging look like a joke.

Miles though really isn't surviving a 100% punch and its ensuing huge ass shockwave which is what'll come down to because this is DB and they're retarded.

Does that even matter? He was basically completely depowered just before he did it and he's ludicrously faster than Goku. If Goku gets his transformations and other techniques, I don't see any reason why Superman couldn't do this in the DB.

Attached: 1566318400563.jpg (1961x3021, 1.74M)

That has been blatantly untrue for fucking ages now though.

>Toxic stalls u

Attached: Bigboy.jpg (252x94, 13K)

>That's because they take both characters at their absolute best
Not him but that's actually not true they used Goku's Saiyan Saga speed to calculate his Buu Saga and GT speed

The real issue, IMHO, is they used a superman that explicately got bodied by a shit version of Doomsday, pointed it out repeatedly that he didn't actually have infinite power...

And then had him win anyway. Not even because of a believable fuck up like "Goku tried to be clever and threw him into the sun so he's charged up like mad and now he's boned" which would be entirely sensical, but they just flat out had this be a supes who nearly died via being worn down to something waaaay weaker than the Goku they presented and just ran with it.

That said, could have happily lived with it and did because eh, Supes does have the feats for it via ways they didn't show and the animation isn't supposed to actually matter.

And then they made the second one which was just an uninterrupted stream of bullshit, and frankly that's about where I was done, to be honest.

Would shaking the entire plan of existance that the tournament was held at count? Idk if the powering up destroy a black hole thing would count either

>Opens with the Crystal Gems arriving at the Snowpoint Temple and disturbing the Regis
>Obsidian is formed in the second minute
>Regi trio is being swatted after some struggle
>Walks up to Regigigas who hasn't done much at this point
>About to do a finishing blow as the Regi Trio watch
>Text box pops up
>*Slow start is over*

IIRC didn't they consult the fucking databooks, which are famous for being various degrees of jank despite the fans best efforts to filter it out, and some of the filler as well?

no the argument on that is in dragonball universe 2 gods colliding causes a Tsunami of destructive god energy that spreads through out that gets bigger the further away it gets.
Gets worse each time the energies collide. Its the reason why Gods arent allowed to fight each other. They simply destroy the universe in the process.

>Would shaking the entire plan of existance that the tournament was held at count?
I doubt it. I mean it's literally called "void". It's not exactly an impressive feat to shake nothing. Even a lot of nothing.

I mean Space is a void too. Not disagreeing per say, just saying that's probably not the best way to phrase it.

>Does that even matter?
Kinda, I'm saying that feat is him technically at his strongest and he still had basically all his powers because muh will. Still a cool moment though if not the best in DC.

the first mario v sonic had sonic win.
The fact is if mario and sonic in games have all their items mario wins.

Needs a really deep
>BEEP

after that.

Attached: 1555709706253.gif (900x400, 88K)

>used a superman that explicately got bodied by a shit version of Doomsday
Jesus Christ, really? Really? You honestly think Superman never increases in power over time, that he never got any stronger than he was at that exact moment?

they dont, its why they argue with it.

And they multiplied it by a feat from the Buu Saga, you moron.

yeah but you could argue being so powerful that you make space itself tremble is powerful I mean if Darksied did that id call it poweful

The math was fine, the problem was they took out the curves, but not the rises and dips, meaning Goku flew a shorter distance than they claimed, making him slower than they concluded.

At least PR still has Zedd and they've said they're open to seasons other than MMPR
All Ben has is Vilgax and if Ridley beats him, welp

More like 10%.

>making him slower than they concluded.
OH NONONONONOONOONO
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They multiplied it from his Sayian Saga when he first learned flight

>Regis use their anime sounds
youtu.be/pSMQYDYBALY
Someone send this idea to Ben.

>I'm not sure Yea Forums could survive Miles being punched hard enough he explodes
Why? Miles is shit. Oh wait, I've been on a Yea Forums hiatus since Bendis took over Superman, have you assholes decided you like that stupid character now? Jesus, deciding Keanan Kong was "good" wasn't enough dogshit for you, you had to pile more on your plate?
>not liking Miles
No, NOT liking Miles, fuck him.

Sort of had that with Virgil and Sephiroth.

that feat alone was based on an estimated measurement of a drawing. It was their whole point of scaling Goku's power and even then they got the math wrong later. There was no definitive measurement established by the creator which in the end made their scaling completely moot.

That's so dumb, yet perfect.

>Toph has never been shown to bend nearly the same amount that Gaara can unleash at her
She held up an entire town, and a cavern under that town.

Anyone still have the suggestion googledoc?

no actually the math was off and they even fucked it up when the copy and pasted the same numbers from ssj3 to 4. It was all messed up. You cant measure a drawing of a spike with no actual measurement and then calculate from there. There just isnt enough info.

I already submitted it before I saw your post
I filled the name section with "Omp Omp pSMQYDYBALY"

Lets not forget by their own math DB Roshi is stronger than Buu Saga Goku.

We need to send in more support

right, Roshi did blow up the moon.

Being fair that ended up being canon but not at all how you'd expect.

It turned out Roshi had just been fucking around and being lazy for ages during Z when he could have killed every single motherfucker in it effortlessly.

You're thinking of the wrong feat. When Goku was training with arm & leg weights, the stated weight was 10 tons. When North Kai's rival showed up, he bragged that it was 10 tons. When he said he could increase it to 40, Goku seemed doubtful, and had to transform in order to light the weight. Goku's base from, at the start of the Buu Saga, could not lift 40 tons. They could have named literally ANY number, they CHOSE 40. That is the stat increase DB scaled Goku's previous feats off of, and since it's a feat he failed to accomplish, all of their scaling was too generous, all of Goku's final numbers should have been lower.

Want to hear another good one? Goku trained against his own body weight going to Namek. Goku's body weight in 100g's is 6 tons. That means his base strength, when he got to Namek, was 6 tons at most. Even being generous and saying that was without using ki to enhance his strength, that's fucking pathetic when you start comparing DB to other universes.

Going off retarded Super scaling, I don't see a problem.

Which isn't close to Gaara's meteor feat.

Ben said to not spam

>fucked it up when the copy and pasted the same numbers from ssj3 to 4
An irrelevant typo, really. The numbers they were multiplying were too large regardless.

They went off DB scaling because of him blowing up the moon Piccolo did the same thing but is weaker than Goku

>Still no Simpsons battle

I'm kinda curious.

Couldn't Toph have just telekinetically crushed Gaara inside his own sand armor from a distance?

It wouldn't be a very interesting fight, but it's plausible.

Otherworld tournament isn't canon, that feat is about as real as me saying superman is allergic to broccoli.

DB was too fucking stupid to know the difference between filler and canon, ffs.

You have to do 40x10x Earths Gravity remember Goku also trains at about 100x that of earths gravity during the Namek saga and Vegeta trains in 400x Earths gravity

>Couldn't Toph have just telekinetically crushed Gaara inside his own sand armor from a distance?
Yes, easily. She could metalbend the gold dust and ignore the sand, and Gaara couldn't do a thing to stop her.

see this is the problem even using powerlevels at all. Dragonball in terms of strength isnt just raw fucking power, its also in technique, to which death battle ignores. Even batman said that Wonder woman could beat supes in a 1 on 1 because she is a warrior and there is a difference between super fast and being quick. The flash cannon has him jobbing to guys with no fucking powers because of timing. Goku fought a dude who could stop time just for an instant and goku, not only was able to leave openings to catch Hits attack but he was able to break through the time stop.
None the less Goku's fighting ability was greatly ignored because "superman knows space karate" to which I say he is a mere white belt compared to goku who sole purpose was Kung Fucking Fu.

Anime canon is anime canon, I don't know what else to tell you.

>10x
Why? Not every kai planet has 10x gravity, if it did Hercule and his puppy would have been crushed during the fight with Kid Buu.

I dont think that was canon. Hell in super he is dragging around weights far exceeding 40 tons and that was the begining of super.

>muh combat vs travel speed
No. Fuck off. It's been shown again and again that there is no difference for superman. He doesn't even have to fucking move to activate super speed.

irrelevant my ass, they wouldn't have showed it if it wasnt relevant to their show.

the planet of the supreme kais isnt the same as king kias planet. Ussually the smaller the planet the higher the gravity.

Except that it isn't. It was cut from Kai for a reason.

It isn't at all. It's non-canon since it was from the otherworld tournament saga.

Becuase the planet that they were on was the one with 10x Earths Gravity. They weren't on Supreme Kais planet that was later

>the begining of super.
That doesn't actually change the feat, Goku getting stronger later has no impact on the fact the feat they used for scaling was a feat he failed to accomplish.

It's irrelevant because it wouldn't change the outcome.

Nigga what did we just tell you about gold

its also shown that it is since he still gets hit by something slower than shit. There is a difference since supes keeps plowing through everything and still takes a hit to the face by something like Doomsday.

The problem is that as others have stated that "feat" was about as canon as me writing superman fanfiction and putting it up for sale.

Vegeta failed to move 1000 tons. Lmao weak as...and even Beerus said it like it was something ridiculous and impossible for them. The Thing from the Fantastic Four is massively stronger than Super tier characters physically.

Not to mention Dyspo going FTL was seen as IMPRESSIVE. HHAHAHAHAHHA. What a joke.

Attached: unironically stronger than Goku.jpg (534x996, 92K)

It means the stronger gravity thing isn't universal, you can't assume that planet had the same trait, because there's zero evidence it did.

>It was cut from Kai
I literally could not care less, because the shortened version isn't relevant.

>Becuase the planet that they were on was the one with 10x Earths Gravity
There is literally no evidence to support that, at all.

>It's irrelevant because it wouldn't change the outcome
right because superman fan boys say so.

Yes and he wears bright colors because they stand out and people target him. Of course he lets things hit him, he does it on purpose.

Dyspo going FTL was seen as impressive to the literal chidren

>That doesn't actually change the feat, Goku getting stronger later has no impact on the fact the feat they used for scaling was a feat he failed to accomplish.
yeah it does because this was right after buu saga.

No, the facts say so. Feats too, those things Goku barely has any of.

>It means the stronger gravity thing isn't universal, you can't assume that planet had the same trait, because there's zero evidence it did.
you mean besides the evidence of mister satan not being crushed by his own weight? Thats proof enough that the Supreme Kia planet doesnt have the same gravity as king kais.

Nothing relevant.

Anime canon is anime canon. Get over it.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but guess what? That Vega flight that put superman over a million times the speed of light? Lifting the infinite book? Those are things Superman has already done before the first DB, those were valid feats for him at that time. That is the kind of power he has. The Superman than wiped the floor with SSB Goku, is the same Superman Goku fought the first time. Arguing over whether or not they got Goku's numbers exactly right is pointless, because any definable number is infinitely smaller than infinity.

You said the feat was from Super, that's not "right after" the Buu Saga.

>bright colors so people hit him.
no offence but that's retarded when it comes down to him fighting in areas that isnt populated. Like in space where there is no restriction to his movement. Superman isnt as good as a fighter as goku is.

>facts that are cherry picked by fanboys

>Thats proof enough that the Supreme Kia planet doesnt have the same gravity as king kais.
Yes, exactly. AND it's proof that you CAN'T ASSUME any kai planet has gravity like King Kai's did. There is no evidence to suggest it wasn't wholly unique. So, you can't multiple that 40 tons by 10.

Dyspo going FTL was seen as impressive to the literal chidren also are you twlint about when they ran with the weights across the planet or when they did 50000 push-ups with the weighted suits

>Superman isnt as good as a fighter as goku is.
He's trained in more styles and has more experience. He's a BETTER fighter than Goku is.

youtu.be/cUiVOFYqCTo

Attached: 4756732-0141835443-29768.jpg (600x395, 38K)

Dyspo going FTL was seen as impressive to the characters who were watching him fight, dingus.

why is a supes fag getting so butt hurt?
You mean his inconsistent feats that should make him untouchable but some how normal bad guys can? Yeah, what truth is that again? you choosing feats that mean dick when the next writer comes along and changes everything to where superbro can get leveled by a fucking nuke? Or here is another feat where wonder woman dislocated supermans shoulder in injustice? I remember that feat as well.
Death battle had to get their own math wrong to hand the win to superman.

...are you literally retarded? This is the scene I'm talking about, numbnuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YGCDBjn-M4

OH NONONONO

Attached: 1562919644774.png (1027x1500, 372K)

super is right after the buu saga, thats when it takes place.

Wow, are you so new to comics you don't know what PIS is? Welcome new friend.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1559768523920.jpg (602x889, 324K)

that 40 tons was on a grand kais planet to which wasnt canon.

Wow you're stupid. Super did not exist when the first DB was made, so none of the feats from that show can have ANY IMPACT on the first fight. Nothing from Super is relevant to THAT video. That's why they made a second. But, all the feats for Superman they used in the second fight? Those were things he HAD DONE before the first video was made. Do...you not know how linear time works?

>kryptonian boxing
horse shit do you even know who goku is based off of? The monkey to which is a master of Kungfu, kungfu isnt just one style its a holder of multiple kungfu styles to which Goku himself is a master of. No way in hell is superman a better fighter, supes relys on his powers not his fighting capability.

It's anime canon, so...get over it.

>anything a Dragon Ball fan doesn't like about their show isn't canon
Yeah well the head at DC came out and said that only the good stories are canon. So I proclaim from henceforth that only Supermans biggest, top of the top feat stories are canon.

Done.

You mean plot induced stupidity?

Why? There are issues of superman that didnt exist either but you still use it. Super is still canon whether you like it or not.

Goku is a mix of Sun Wukong, Bruce Lee, and Superman himself. Anyone with a brain knows this.

Goku was trained in kung fu basics by Gohan, then Turtle Style by Roshi. No other teacher taught him anything else, they just helped him train to be physically more powerful so he could execute those basics better. "I do not fear the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks, I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times." That's how Goku trains, as represented by a Bruce Lee quote.

Superman is trained in pressure point fighting from Batman, wrestling from Wonder Woman, boxing from Wildcat, and two Kryptonain marital arts, Torquasm Rao and Vo. When you add in he spends more time actively using his powers in life and death situations and not shadowboxing like Goku, and the time he spent a thousand tears fighting demons with Wonder Woman and Thor, it means he has more varied skills, and vastly more experience. Superman has spent more time fighting, that Goku has spent being alive. He is the better fighter.

Its not even that, Kai is proof of that.

Hey, good. Now can you tell me what CIS is?

>random shlub says so
great argument, I can see why headcanon is so strong in supermanfags.

Okay I'll ask you a simple question. How can feats from Super affect the first Deathbattle, when Super didn't exist when the video was made?

Why the fuck do you think Kai matters?

Pot, kettle, etc.

Yes, in the manga it wasn king kais planet

Attached: EeGv42k.png (624x279, 76K)

the out dated term to describe guys who are straight? Yeah I know it.

>Goku was trained in kung fu basics by Gohan, then Turtle Style by Roshi. No other teacher taught him anything else, they just helped him train to be physically more powerful so he could execute those basics better. "I do not fear the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks, I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times." That's how Goku trains, as represented by a Bruce Lee quote.
wrong, he learned various techniques during Dragonball from various masters of kungfu, and was trained again by Whis a fucking angel.

because various feats were negated by a fucking nuke that he took while protecting wonder woman.

>I decide which matters and what doesnt
I see why you swallow it all, your comics are so inconsistent you make everything canon, then why not the parts of injustice?

>Spy vs Tracer

Not the same character. We always use the standard, main, canon Superman. Every time. Despite what you think.

1, When exactly was this?
2, What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Whis a fucking angel.
There was an angel who served on the Justice League for a while. You'll have to try for something more impressive than that.

>Kai is the version that matters because I say so
See, I can do it too. Why do you think the Kai version is the only anime canon that matters?

Put power rangers into the tetraoxygen club with oma zi-o vs lord drakkon

Individual techniques are not styles, you fucking moron. Jesus, at least TRY to have better arguments than the same shit I saw in youtube comments years ago.

okay now you're just being a dick

>No other teacher taught him anything else,
youtu.be/9qPS6UU0_NM
youtu.be/n8XV-OxcBds
youtu.be/sipWLgklqs4

red goblin did, but he shrug off and direct attack from two guys with his weakness, so norman was really over power at that point.

cause venom blast is fucking bullshit.

Three videos for you just to admit you don't know what a fighting style is? Christ you are dumb. Here, I'll do it for you. See how Chi Chi fights? That's a DIFFERENT fighting style than what Goku does. Goku never trained in DIFFERENT STYLES.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hqf_UOOwh0

If diffrent styles are your thing
youtu.be/78BuKlHvBUA

miles has the invincibility and spider-sense. honestly, I think it depends on how they scale the venom blast, because it either is just a teaser for muggers or a one-shot kill move that can beat black heart

Goku has and some of those videos even show it

Congratulations, you found a single fight where Goku does more than throw basic strikes. Too bad he didn't keep expanding, as an adult he does literally the same shit over and over. Superman still knows more styles, Superman still has more experience, Superman is still a better fighter than Goku.

No, they don't. Not even a little. Training to be faster and stronger is not a fighting style, you absolute moron.

user I could. Mo fo ya
youtu.be/jDOgJdOEfAU
youtu.be/h92ywbFaWvI

deviantart.com/vh1660924/art/Death-Battle-Avatar-Aang-VS-Kamen-Rider-Wizard-698857657

>Learning new moves and defenses doesn't count
Ok

No, because individual techniques are not a fighting style. You can't learn to throw a jab then claim you know boxing.

The afterimage is a technique, not a fighting style. Jesus how are DB fans this stupid?

Diff user but different techniques coming from different schools in martial arts generally do require a grounding in that school to learn to use properly. Fully introducing and streamlining a technique into an existing style is generally the work of masters, and I'd be hard pressed to name one who's worked in as many techniques as Goku so...

TLDR: Martial arts don't work how McDojos teach you, shits hard. Goku most definitely has been trained in at least five separate schools of martial arts.

>streamlining a technique into an existing style is generally the work of masters, and I'd be hard pressed to name one who's worked in as many techniques as Goku so...
Batman. Unironically...and I detest Batman. I haven't paid for a Batman book in at least two decades.

Batman has mastered 127 styles of martial arts, merged them all together to make use of the best parts of all when he needs them. Throw in things like stealth training, ambidextrous ability, intense parkour, fighting with innumerable weapon forms, acrobatics, expertise in countless sciences and even a fair bit of knowledge on esoterica, spirituality and magic. Genius in planning, risk assessment, tactics....etc etc etc

If the DB verse ever encountered someone as skilled as Batman, with the ability to increase his power with Ki like they all do, it would be a fucking slaughter. He would turn Goku inside out.

Attached: 1550992536816.jpg (720x884, 63K)

>Goku needed SS to lift 40 tons in the Buu Saga (that happened in the manga as well)
>In Super SS Vegeta couldn't lift the 1000 ton Magetta
>Berserk Kale (who's at least SSG tier) had some difficulty picking up Magetta and was stopped by him when she tried to tackle him
Lol, if DBZ fags want to lowball DC we should remind them then that until Super no DB character could lift 1000 tons.

So going from the buu saga til about half way through Super, Vegeta and Goku only got around ~25 times stronger. Faggots on the forums would have you believe it's got a few more dozen zeros on that number I'm sure. That's two fucking powerups and a whole new teacher. Laughable.

Attached: 1537819863487.jpg (474x473, 12K)

haha wut

superman hasnt done any new styles at since he was tought them, never even bother using them again in fact.