Whomp!

Let's just get it all in the air - yes, I hoverhand my cat. In my defense, I can't say I'd ever be comfortable touching a female's butt, and since I am not an expert on feline anatomy, I don't know where Needles's butt ends and the rest of her dumpy round body begins. The only exception would be if I were making out with her, and she put a stop to that a long time ago.

Attached: 1568353892-2019-09-013-Hoverboy.png (1000x327, 189K)

Ban all webcomic shills.

>Yea Forums - Comics & Cartoons

We really need /webco/

Did you just say /weebco/?

Fuck Ronnie and fuck OP.

diediediediedieDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIERETARDDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
he used to kiss his cat?

Ban this fag instead.

Newfag found

Fuck you and the dick you rode in on fag.

Based

Only fit as human toilet paper

>Needles's
ESL here, shouldn't this just be Needles'?

proper nouns (names) don't do that
so if someone was called Ross, it'd be Ross's [whatever]
yes it's really dumb.

have sex

>It's a "CAT-owning roundeye shills having a smartphone" episode

>It's a "abysmal Yea Forums-browsing faggot is infuriated by co-realted content" episode

Attached: 1532510436832.jpg (640x468, 58K)

Fuck you. Ronnie is on the based list.

Needles doesn't look very genki, what's happened?

Carbohydrate.

is his art getting worse? I feel so bad for him.

Either is correct in common usage. 's is "more correct" if you will. There are plenty of style guides that only recognize 's for singular possessives ending in s. Almost all the ones that say you can do ' say you can actually do both.

Singular possessive
>General word ends in s
's is correct everywhere, ' is correct some places
>word ends in s and is followed by a word starting with s
's is correct most places, ' is correct some places
>word ends in s but has the form of a plural noun despite being singular (as is the case here with Needles)
's is correct most places, ' is correct some places
>word ends in 's
Don't change anything
>singular possessive as part of an idiom
Write it how it sounds. If you say the s, it's 's, else it's just '. (English is one of the most complex languages on earth for a reason)

Bonus round: plural possessive
>does not end in s
's
>ends in s
'

It's not just proper nouns. Almost any singular noun ending in s doesn't do that.

Autism.

Attached: 1520302654649.jpg (480x479, 27K)

Oh Ronnie

Well, it makes sense, Ronnie touching a real pussy would probably be unfaithful to his anime-waifus.

Attached: 48C971FA-2CB7-4B1A-9781-96209AF89C6D.jpg (900x1164, 420K)

You're the reason why Yea Forums is more of a failure board than the others. At least the other boards like it when people make things.

All of Ronnie’s cats seem to wind up fat, and it has me suspecting he’s overfeeding them.

Micky was the genki one. Needles has always been moe.

This is fucking stupid.

Attached: 3d2328dde1856d4ada72d26375cef3bbea7c82e2626516e184cc3d2e326a5a12.png (272x269, 55K)

I'll admit, the very last line got me.

>mooooods help I lost one of my 56 Steven universe thread! help I'm feeling raped hellp

We've had this debate.

Attached: choose wisely.jpg (1096x600, 173K)

Ruining Ice Cream with a bunch of garbage.

>I don't know where Needles's butt ends and the rest of her dumpy round body begins
Wow. You sound even more pathetic that Ronnie. Congrats, I guess.

>Don't talk about comics in the comics board
wew

Attached: Is this faggot serious.jpg (1105x1164, 441K)

You seem mad that you were called out by the whole board.

>You sound even more pathetic that Ronnie
That's literally impossible.

Ross's Game Dungeon.

I'd prefer we stay separate, but equal.

That's the alt text, user.

>not knowing that's the alt-text

Attached: co.jpg (285x267, 16K)

The hover text is legitimately funnier than the comic itself.

Why is comics Strawberry?

I don't get it.

Nah, stupid is the rule I left out where proper nouns used to refer to refer to archaic figures which end in s can be written as ' instead of just 's.

So, if you're watching Indiana Jones, it would be Jesus' cup, but if you're dining out with your Hispanic friend, it would be Jesus's cup.

On a related note, FUCK that rule. It's another one that's nonstandard although in a reversal most places actually recommend you follow it rather than that it is optional, unlike the other bullshit exceptions.

Also, I legitimately don't even know if linguists have a rule for a plural possessive of a singular proper noun ending in 's. I think at that point you just wing it...although just winging it is how we got most of the cancer that is English.

Attached: french lighthouse.png (64x152, 3K)

Man I'm glad I don't speak english.