So tell me your earliest childhood memories, user

So tell me your earliest childhood memories, user.

Attached: puffer.jpg (320x216, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: le filler swing.png (480x360, 331K)

Attached: 1566605128595.webm (640x424, 2.55M)

I'm sitting on the front step of my house back in New England with my arms around my labrador retriever. It feels like spring. She wants to chase another dog but I wont let her go.

i saw my dad watch 9/11 on tv

Typewrighter

Woke up from a bad dream, went to my parents bed and said I couldn't say the same word twice.

ZOOMERS LEAVE

It was unironically a video of a woman moaning while having cunnilingus performed on her. I started masturbating as a kid to cartoon characters in pain and I blame that.
Not joking or baiting.

That or the time I peed my pants and they had to take me home. Or I got stuck in a cupboard and started screaming.

When I was a kid my dad used to cut my finger and toe nails, pop pimples on my face and back until I would be crying and begging him to stop, trim my pubic hair, smell my armpits and penis after I showered, once showered with me, and shaved me. I think he did it as punishment for me being complete shit at sports while he was a total chad who broke records in high school and college baseball

I was three or four years old and playing in my yard with toy cars. My mother and grandmother were nearby, having coffee and chilling. It was late spring or early summer. Suddenly I hear an overwhelmingly loud sound and look up, just as a MIG 21 tore through the sky above my house, exceedingly low (I think the term may be "sweeping"). I saw every detail of its wings and armaments before fainting from the sound. The last thing I remember as I was falling down was my mother running towards me.

It was a vulgar display of power to the populace, as I can see now. About two or three years later the war started, but the situation was already disintegrating cca 1989 or 88.

I am wrapped in a blanket my mom holds me in line for butter in 1991 ukraine
Its snowing. Everything is grey and everybody is miserable

>Everything is grey and everybody is miserable

We will always remain mere Slavs.

Smashing a kid in the head with a toy car for taking it off of me and realizing I can really hurt people if I use objects.

watching space jam locked in my room while my uncle fucked my mother next door

I remember swallowing a penny under my crib matress. I just did it to see what would happen.

My dad gave me a grenade and laughed while my mum cried in agony.

I used to watch the shit out of a recorded VHS tape of Tom and Jerry episodes from Cartoon Network, but somewhere in the middle is a entire video of a Papa Roach music clip.

Attached: tom_&_jerry.jpg (460x662, 57K)

Waking up in bed and thinking "I am (my name) and I am three years old"

Attached: Dobson_FriendRequest.jpg (800x1126, 259K)

I remember being in a highchair and catching an orange then throwing it back at a babysitter. Also my mom singing to me a lot

My earliest memory is right after my 2nd birthday. I sneak into the fridge to eat cake. I bite into my age 2 birthday candle. I remember my annoyance at the waxy taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4

This is fucked up.

Thanks mom and dad.

Attached: 2A9A1610-D54C-4B65-A0D7-C0A9529F4AD5.jpg (700x394, 53K)

i fell down the stairs at a party when i was three