I'm tired of Batman

Everywhere you go, Batman.
Batman. Batman. Batman’s Detective Comics with Batman. Post-apocalypse Batman. Evil Batman. Joker Batman. Batman’s Justice League starring Batman. Batmanverse. The Coalition of Evil Batmen. God Batman. Batman Wedding. No Batman Wedding. Black Batman. Asian Batman. Brown Batman. Batwoman. Batgirl. Batboy. Batman and the Outsiders. Batman for Mature Readers. Batdick. Batman: Damned. Batman: Cursed. Batman: Unbound. Batman: Rebirth. The Dark Knight. The Cape Crusader. The Batman.
FUCK BATMAN.

Attached: 9248536576.jpg (1197x611, 116K)

Batwankery is the raison d’etre of DC.

Attached: gotta have my batman.jpg (600x574, 206K)

Does anyone here know someone like this?

Attached: AC1AAAEF-E6B6-4080-AEA9-F69249DFDA82.jpg (828x1121, 215K)

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... BATSPAM!

Attached: BCDC5A0C-C7B3-4BA6-ACE6-7C3A6C0DA21B.jpg (828x614, 234K)

Attached: 42CD2454-4A1D-48E6-903A-3E0548C15E24.jpg (828x690, 254K)

Everyone on Yea Forums. You just gotta change up the capeshit character with another capeshit character for some.

Savage

Speak for yourself faggot. I haven’t bought Batman in years

Batman sells.

It's the only thing that makes money for DC/WB

I'm tired of it too, but unless DC comes up with a more bankable character (which it hasn't in 70 fucking years) or we're just gonna have to deal with it.

Here's to another 50 Batman-related movies and 300 events in the next 10 years.

Well shit, Liefeld is a mediocre artist but a pretty based guy.

FUCK

Attached: 1568382585204.png (902x1400, 2.13M)

Oh great, another Batman thread.
Well played.

Didn't he scam Kirbys wife or something?

I think Rob is hinting at replacing DiDio.
He's been on top for too long. Time for some new blood. Get Geoff Johns his position.

And so you made a Batman thread. You're not very clever.

WHY?

>Get the guy who's best idea was a crossover with Watchmen

Attached: 69FC1830-4ADA-44DF-A1E0-90AC79179D86.jpg (828x512, 187K)

*whose

Tough shit. Too bad. So sad. You might as well bitch about the sun shining.

Normies only like Batman and Marvel. The rest of DC is for hipsters.

It's been like this for decades, most of it is just shit now. It was actually worse when the Nolan films were coming out

I thought you were just contained to the JSA storytime and Wondy threads but I guess I'm wrong Cranky

>Morrison's superman run one of the best runs the character has ever had
>pissed off the normies because they are literally too stupid to comprehend it

Dc normies are fucking stupid, look howuch the batman who laughs sold for fuck sake

>t.de jokah baybe

Attached: im de jokah baybeh.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>look howuch the batman who laughs sold for fuck sake
I hate METAL and everything that came out of it.

>And that's why i will make another Batman thread instead of talking about a character i like

Attached: brainlet.png (570x740, 223K)

Morrison pissed everyone at DC with that run, you seriously don't understand how mad everyone gets at Morrison everytime they have to work around him, Grant is the main reason why Didio hated 52, why death of the new gods was shit and how bad countdown was, Morrison LITERALLY doesn't give pointers to anyone, barely cares about whar others do and doesn't work with the editors. It's the main reason why his only editorial job ever was in Heavy Metal. When he is compared to a rock star is not only about drugs, he is a guy that will always deliver, but at the same time he isnt' really a team player, aside from Gaiman's caped crusader comic i can't think of any writer that has been forced to work around Morrison and has delivered what was expected.

Honestly, if that's the price to pay for GREAT comic books, i don't mind his attitude.

Look at Tom King. He obeys editorial but look at the result.