Steven relies on emotions to sway his villains to good

>steven relies on emotions to sway his villains to good
>cybermen have no emotions
If they ever decided to invade beach city steven would be fucked.

Attached: 382640FC-B8C2-4F55-9D34-EE69B82D2993.jpg (615x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5L6bHd8H7fU
youtu.be/9W8b_66YuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=VXe9C3nZxxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worse, he'll turn them back into humans.

....Emotions actually kill them. If their emotion-restraining systems are damaged, they die gruesomely as the psychological shock critically damages their neuro-interface.

Plus: Pearl is like a cuter Raston guardian robot... Garnet can see whatever they will do next... Amethyst can casually slash large objects in half while barely trying...

And Steven... Steven could rip hull plate steel with his bare hands when he was a little boy. No, the Cybermen are the ones who are fucked.

>cybermen
why is Yea Forums so god damn obsessed with a show they claim to hate

Doctor who used to be good, until moffat and later chibnall ruined it.

So basically, Steven is a WMD for Cybermen?

>implying steven would harm or allow the other gems to harm another sentient race regardless of the circumstances

Most Doctors managed to pull off the pacifist gimmick while still being awesome.

Even Moffat's run was enjoyable at times. It wasn't until Capaldi's run did the cracks really start to show.

Imagine putting a gem into some cruncher, and grinding them into pieces small enough for a sonic screwdriver.

Disagree, it was hit or miss but i hated matt smiths run alot, clara was the worst thing about moffat.

Well... if he uses his telepathic ability to reach the Cybermen's human personalities like he did with the Cluster...

>Steven, with the best and purest of intentions, infiltrates the Cyber-consciousness
>Awakens their former selves
"There! Don't you remember? You are free!"
>They all die in screaming torment
>One by one, they drop, mechanical shells writhing as if they are burning, clawing at their eye holes, howling like damned souls

"Steven, you're grounded."

How about I instead imagine you in some cruncher, grinding you into organic paste.

>If every pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!

>One by one, they drop, mechanical shells writhing as if they are burning, clawing at their eye holes, howling like damned souls
>"Steven, you're grounded."
>How about I instead imagine you in some cruncher, grinding you into organic paste.
>If every pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!

Attached: E57C21A6-6D5D-4D58-972C-C18EF490FF7F.jpg (269x220, 32K)

technically, he doesn't even need his telepathic ability

his aura affects emotions just like blue diamonds

First season Capaldi was great. He really did manage to do the whole "ancient" and "alien" thing really well.

Then when the ratings plummeted they made him into a quirky old man and it began sucking ass. Now, the ratings are plummeting even further because the Doctor is now a hole.

Ok I laughed at that one

>his aura affects emotions just like blue diamonds

How though? I mean in what sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=5L6bHd8H7fU

it complels gems to feel whatever emotion he projects (typically pacifistic optimism) but it doesnt affect non-gem life, so its not going to matter here

Cybermen were actually a terrible villain. They would lose to 16th century earth technology on a regular basis

youtu.be/9W8b_66YuRg

>Steven tries to heal a downed Cyberman only to break its emotional inhibitor
Haha time for trauma

>it compels gems to feel whatever emotion he projects (typically pacifistic optimism)

Waaaat? Never noticed THAT... you really think so?

Didn’t these guys kill themselves after the Doctor brought emotion back to them?

its steven universe what do you want from me, a fucking power level? a pink filter comes down like once then everyone stops fighting and that passes as a series ending boss fight. thats it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXe9C3nZxxY

Kind of what I was thinking of would happen if Steven compromised their emotional control.

But that was Diamonds communicating with Diamonds.

Emotions detected

Attached: green-lantern-vs-2-versions-of-manhunters-6.jpg (995x1521, 1.42M)

I disagree

They do have emotions, see the 80s/David Banks

Moffats run was the only time NuDoctor who ever came close to being as good as the classic stuff., and even then it never managed it

That was the Diamonds recognizing Pink's aura and choosing to stop the fight. Only Blue has emotional manipulation powers.