>the last game you played now has it's own cartoon

what happens ?

it would be cool

Attached: deus ex.jpg (220x273, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LWdCqXzaHoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Enter the Gungeon
It'll probably just be an Adventure Time rip-off.

>CONTROL
Not really. Interesting idea, but frankly western animation lacks the sort of creative drive to do something so very meta.
Besides which it heavily relies on it being delivered in a videogame format to make the narrative work.

>Celeste
That'd be pretty gkkd

I don't think kids will be entertained by entire episodes of a man standing around asking bystanders a hundred questions and updating his journal.

Attached: 400429-planescape-torment-windows-other.jpg (800x678, 144K)

>team fortress 2
It basically already is

Wouldn't it basically be SCP the cartoon?

>Shadow Warrior
HAHA YOU NO MESS WITH LO WANG!
Sounds like a damn good time.

Fuck that would legitimately make a good adult swim show

one can dream

Attached: leg injury simulator.jpg (1920x948, 369K)

Oh god that would be the best thing ever

Yeah, which sort of doesn’t work.
It’d just be “bad guy of the week”, except the bad guy is a faceless, voiceless object that does weird fuckery before getting locked up, which is like every other cartoon but not satisfying to kids and therefore wouldn’t get made.

If only, user. If only.

Attached: kyoko_rcg.jpg (225x225, 16K)

UPDATED MY JOURNAL

Drakengard.
If Taro (or Watanabe) was behind it would be awesome

>Supreme Commander
It would probably just retell the Cybran campaign. A bunch of rebel cyborgs trying to free themselves from fascists and avoid zealot purges. It's probably a few decades too late for this to become a thing. It would fit right in among other toyetic sci-fi titles like Masters of the Universe or Bucky O'Hare, tho.
Meh. I'd rather see some of my other games get the treatment.

>Darkest Dungeon
Yes please

Anywhere from 95% to 100% of the time a "what if a non Yea Forums related thing was a Yea Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Yea Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1

>Super Smash Bros Ultimate

The roster would have to be heavily shortened, but it could work

youtu.be/LWdCqXzaHoU
>JC Denton Being the best cartoon protag and giving the kids at home his words of wisdom
I can only dream of seeing something so beautiful

Attached: JC.jpg (603x393, 16K)

Metro as a serious, mature animated series.
We can only dream.

Attached: 91vVv6m898L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 35K)

World's End

That would be one vulgar, violent cartoon.

Have they released a New chapter yet?

> "Mommy, what's a plutocrat?"

>starsector
Space trucker screwing around and fighting the [REDACTED]

>Devil May Cry
Actually heard it was getting one soon

Attached: 1F3947D1-90F1-4A59-981A-FB1B8363D046.jpg (757x424, 48K)

>R6 Siege
Kids might dig the idea of Team Rainbow running around and doing counter-terror stuff.

If only you bitched about Toonami threads and live action threads.

>Heat Signature
Is hitting people with a hammer so Hard they fly through the windiw into space child-friendly.

You can't fit this much insanity on a screen, user. Unless you somehow fused Japan and France into a black hole of autism, I guess

Attached: 82d.jpg (680x1008, 198K)

I'm very surprised dante never tried to bang Trish or Lady after dmc3 desu i Feel like Trish would be down for it depending on if Dante hadn't just wasted alot of money on something stupid recently if he brought it up, also pretty sure lady would have been super down for it right after 3 but he didn't... why?

>Underrail
I don't know what to think

>rimworld

Well, at least the kids watching will learn the valuable life lesson that being high and/or drunk 24/7 makes it easier to deal with your life's problems.

>DEFCON

They already made this one way back in 1986.

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.

It'd probably be better than Stories at least.

Maybe like a mature clone wars-esq show as an anthology set across the human covenant war, but with occasional arcs focusing on characters and set pieces. Could include arcs adapting cole protocol, fall of reach, etc.

Attached: E63765D1-4D32-44B6-B457-C7BB2B4C17EC.jpg (574x600, 89K)

Rainbow six siege.
It gets cancelled. Can't have action cartoons any!ore.

Jedi Academy.

oh no

I’m not sure

Attached: 0335849D-CC57-4CC6-BA92-C41E5D505121.jpg (1238x1920, 518K)

I’d actually be up for a dark forces show, if only to ensure that Kyle becomes canon

Attached: 1B9F65EE-3B9B-414F-8B4C-E4EA8A7048A0.jpg (1300x650, 95K)

I don't think that the world is yet ready for a western SoL cartoon.

Attached: postal_2_by_fresh_style.jpg (672x1013, 108K)

If he became canon, then he'd likely be humiliated and killed off like all the others.

I would actually enjoy a tropico comic

Attached: DB114623-BAD7-429E-A2A8-340BD71D466C.jpg (800x1067, 111K)

Not really kids stuff, but could be interesting

Attached: Battlefleet Gothic.jpg (616x353, 40K)

I can imagine something akin to weekly strips of Presidente and his advisors shenanigans

>Warframe
This would actually be pretty cool. It would, at the very least, have great action scenes.

Maybe something similar to the ork comics

Attached: C5884CBC-ACC9-465D-8CA1-D7894036A6A8.jpg (708x772, 336K)

It probably would end up being pretty similar to the second half of Frank Odoi's Golgoti.

Attached: golgoti4.jpg (493x558, 225K)

>Skyrim
I'd watch a cartoon about M'aiq the liar

Eh, would probably be a shitty anime

Attached: 8aaa028ade0a8d3ee2a83cfcbde6653d-9334.jpg (2560x1440, 1.46M)

I have no idea what the fuck I'm in for.

Attached: Tenchu_2_-_Birth_of_the_Stealth_Assassins_Coverart.png (256x256, 112K)

Not sure if I should count Flash Games so...

Attached: Not Tonight.jpg (639x361, 29K)

I dunno, you could go a lot of ways with this.

Attached: A1rMTA3SciL.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

>Smash Ultimate
Comfy slice of life comedy with lots and lots of fun character interactions.

Tell me that shit wouldn't work.

Attached: 1561328164640.jpg (1200x777, 777K)

This thread has literally nothing to do with comics or cartoons. Therefore, everyone needs to report it to help improve Yea Forums, and if the mods don't delete it, then it's irrefutable evidence that they're sabotaging Yea Forums by deliberately neglecting their duties.

Half hour romps through surreal landscapes and characters that are revealed at the end of each episode to pertain to a certain theme (trauma, existential thoughts, friend betrayal, etc), with little snippets of different animation styles between each world she goes into
Ends like the 2018 game on a bittersweet note, with Mado realizing that her mind is no longer a safe or healthy place to escape the world, and after waking up from the Nexus being more or less destroyed, she musters up the courage to open her door and step outside, and for better or worse, at least try to change things

Attached: madotsuki___how_to_smile_by_nyankos-d5hnnr5.jpg (800x855, 706K)

>Ace Combat
"My status? Well, I'm a little excited."

Attached: 20190806102104_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Still at 3 I believe.

There's concept Art for 4 though

>doom
Now that's a cartoon *sip*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

That better classic Doom or millennial early 2000s Doom and not the zoomer nu-Doom or classic Doom but now modded to be zoomer friendly.

>dead space 3

So we're probably not following isaac. In reality you either go action slice of life on a space ship trying to survive or have a group of people get off a marker infected world and go find other aliens to warn them about the markers.

bADDA BING BADDA BOOM

Attached: gta3.jpg (220x284, 26K)

It already has a cartoon though; which is canon in universe as a poorly received Steiner propaganda piece.

Attached: battletech-03.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Hmm, they could set it AC:I universe too. Gives a good reason for all the fighting, gives an enemy you can "kill" without them actually dying, and would be different enough from Strangereal so fans won't get pissy when inevitable changes come up.

>Blasphemous
With that art direction it would be immensely cool

Attached: 1555373693261.jpg (4096x2730, 1.11M)

I was playing Deus EX HR yesterday so I think a Adam cartoon would be cool

>Ion Fury

Sounds like fun

>Cities: Skylines
The story's about a mayor who screws everything up.