Marvel Studios Disney+ Content Details

Heard from sources that are connected to Disney's casting for upcoming projects:

>Falcon and The Winter Solider will feel like Civil War. Lily James is playing Sin,a spy who's Zola's daughter and John Walker's significant other. William Hurt will reprise his role as Thunderbolt Ross. The Series will premier in August 2020.

>Letitia Wright returns as Shuri in WandaVision. Kathyrn Hahn plays Jennifer Kale. Ryan Potter is playing Wiccan. Jimmy Woo and Darcy become an item.

>Rene Russo, Karl Urban, Jamie Alexander are coming back as Frigga, Skurge, and Sif for Loki. Helena Bonham Carter has been offered a small role.

>Hawkeye is a personal story with Clint and Haliee Steinfield's Kate Bishop. Linda Cardalini returns as Laura.

>What If??? will not have Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans voice Tony and Steve. Voice actors will be hired to replace the both of them along with Chris Pratt.

>Banita Sandhu, Zoya Afroz, Naomi Scott
met with Marvel about playing Kamala Khan
in Ms.Marvel. Himish Patel is interested in playing the villain, Mr.Edison/The Inventor.

>Marvel wants a A-List actor to play Marc Spector/Moon Knight. Rami Malek, Shia LaBeouf, James McAvoy, Michael C Hall, Hayden Christensen, and Henry Cavill are the top six choices to play Moon Knight.

>She Hulk is set 5 months after Endgame. Mark Rufallo comes back as Professor Hulk. Tim Blake Nelson and Liv Tyler return as The Leader and Betty Ross. Feige has interest in Aubrey Plaza and Michelle Rodriqez for the lead role.

>She Hulk, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel all premier in 2022.

>Series based off Rocket/Groot, War Machine, Alpha Flight, and Power Pack are in development.

Attached: _Kevin-Feige-confirms-039Ms.-Marvel039-039Moon-Knight039-and-039She-Hulk039-series-for-Disney.jpg (3799x2506, 627K)

>Hayden Christensen
Yes please

>What If??? will not have Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans voice Tony and Steve. Voice actors will be hired to replace the both of them along with Chris Pratt.
Excuse me, what the hell?

>Zola's daughter
Bullshit. His whole character is that his entire family died. Stopped reading here

>Ryan Potter is playing Wiccan
I thought he was very mediocre as Beast Boy in Titans, but that may have been the script's fault since everyone else was also incredibly mediocre or even outright bad.

>Ryan Potter as Wiccan
Didnt know he was out and proud but I don't see it happening, he may be a magic baby but why would they cast an Asian as Wandas kid

>Chris Pratt will not voice himself
They can't give him a break right?

>>Banita Sandhu, Zoya Afroz, Naomi Scott
I think they're all too old/attractive.

Not really surprising(at least not for the first two). I get the feeling they just want to be done with this shit. Pratt likely just wanted too much.

I'm so bored of the MCU now. None of that appeals to me.

Uh-huh. How close are these sources to your cavernous posterior? Would it be fair to postulate that they are, in fact, one and the same?

When was that ever said?
Bigger problem would be that if she was his daughter she'd be like 60 at least

>Heard from sources
sure you did

but luckily for you Yea Forums is full of fucking retards so everyone is going to fall for your bullshit anyway

I got Zola and Zemo mixed up

because it's fake

Never heard any news about him being gay. But straight actors have played gay people tons of time. Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Jake Gylenhaal, one of the guys from those Sonic’s commercials, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal and Tobey Maguire

>Jimmy Woo and Darcy become an item.
Why are they even both in it?

They need to find someone younger for Ms. Marvel, Naomi and Zoya are already too old.

>>Marvel wants a A-List actor to play Marc Spector/Moon Knight. Rami Malek, Shia LaBeouf, James McAvoy, Michael C Hall, Hayden Christensen, and Henry Cavill are the top six choices to play Moon Knight.

I hope they pick Michael C. Hall.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INTERN TO THE INTERN GUY FROM DARK WORLD? I WAS SO INVESTED

Gotta cram as many affordable minor MCU characters to give these shows a "feel" of legitimacy, otherwise it'll end up like Agents of SHIELD or the Netflix shows.

I guess he's not gay? or he's bi at least.

All these Kamalas are far too old and Hollywood hot, is it really that hard to find a homely brown teenager in California?

I found out yesterday that both Runaways and SHIELD ARE on disney plus. Does anyone know if cloak and dagger and other marvel shows by other studios will be in disney plus?

>Banita Sandhu, Zoya Afroz, Naomi Scott met with Marvel about playing Kamala Khan
God, no
>in Ms.Marvel. Himish Patel is interested in playing the villain, Mr.Edison/The Inventor.
already brown washing in Ms.Marvel. How the fuck it even possible at this point? It's Ms. Marvel series after all.

Attached: 43.jpg (875x787, 123K)

Isn't The Inventor a cockatoo man?

Not really, in the end it was fat man after all

>more brubaker OC
Well, wasn't interested in this one anyway.

>Tim Blake Nelson and Liv Tyler return as The Leader and Betty Ross.
Sounds neat.
>premier in 2022
Welp, life's short.

>OOoooh Mr Darcy oooooh

Isn't Jimmy Woo gay in the MCU?
He's a face of a young gay support group. Marvel wouldn't have their first gay hero not played by some one gay

Henry Cavill needs to be saved for the inevitable Squadron Supreme movie.

>Marvel wants a A-List actor to play Marc Spector/Moon Knight. Rami Malek, Shia LaBeouf, James McAvoy, Michael C Hall, Hayden Christensen, and Henry Cavill are the top six choices to play Moon Knight

Michael C Hall, Hayden, and McAvoy are good choices

Not sure how I’d feel about Cavill as part of a tv series. Waiting to see how he does on The Witcher

Attached: mousecuck.jpg (788x926, 92K)

>Wiccan
where's Speed

Gay allies aren’t gay themselves. Just searched Ryan Potter gay and Ryan Potter girlfriend on google

Who should play Nighthawk?

Attached: nighthawk-10.jpg (400x752, 141K)

>caring about MCU post Endgame.

it's over.

Guys trust me my dad works for Nintendo

>Alpha Flight

he's in

Attached: reasons-wolverine-returns-cover-1134827.jpg (655x370, 64K)

>Aubrey Plaza and Michelle Rodriguez considered for the role of She-Hulk

Attached: F0C9C9E0-9739-45A3-9445-E3FDBC1B7B0B.jpg (300x250, 10K)