Gemchan

Meanwhile in an imageboard far away...

Attached: 1568031036811.png (1920x1080, 232K)

Fuck era 3.

Organic here. I'm marrying a gem! I can't believe it! I'm the luckiest man in the universe!
Here's a photo from our wedding.

Attached: 205642509.png (1554x2048, 1.39M)

Look at this debauchery! Filthy organics are stealing our gems!
Era 3 was a stardamn mistake.

>gems and organics marrying each other
I can't even be bothered to care about such degeneracy anymore.
Era 3 has completely worn me down.
I'm gonna go sit at the bottom of the ocean for 12,000 years.
Anyone is free to join me.

*Ahem*
FUCK ERA 3
FUCK HUMANS
FUCK EARTH
FUCK THE DIAMONDS
FUCK FUSION
AND
FUCK
(((STEVEN)))

>tfw off-colour
>tfw poor cut
>tfw need limb enhancers to do my job properly
Why do we exist, just to suffer?

>FUCK THE DIAMONDS
This alone would've gotten you immediately shattered in Eras 1 and 2.
My how times have changed and the mighty have fallen.
All they do now is dote over the ((Steven)) and Pink's old playmate.
What a travesty.

You both need a good dicking

What you need is to never interact with a gem ever again.
Your kind is spreading the disease of >>>pleasure

Dicks aren't real, that's organic propaganda.

Don't shatter/kill yourself because of this.
We need to band together and RIOT!

I'm a human, but I hate gems just as much as you hate humans. We should both stage riots to get this mess sorted out and bring back things to what they used to be.

Maybe it’s not the fault of pleasure, but the fault of gems for taking it too far.

I have to find a way to get the Diamonds to see that the ((Steven)) bringing gems and humans together was an awful idea.
Anytime anyone reports something to them they just brush it off and continue cooing over Pink's old Spinel.
This is frustrating.
Perhaps your riot idea might actually work.

Maybe it’s not the fault of pleasure, but the fault of gems for taking it too far.
After some pondering perhaps you are not completely incorrect.
Even in Era 1 we had a few gems get out of hand with mixed-gem fusions, which were then promptly shattered..
Without the shining discipline of our Diamonds everything's gone awry.

You exist to do your job.
Although Era 3 took even that away from us.
Now we're all useless.

What we humans do is also heirarchal. We simply elect our leaders, and put rules in place to stop certain things. Under most circumstances, “shattering” another human is not allowed, and is enforced harshly. What you gems need to do is make laws, elect officials, and form communities.

Let’s say, for instance, you could have a community where, by law, fusion is banned unless the circumstances call for it. That already eliminates the multi gem fusion issue (except for some law breakers.) of course if it were a community, you would have to pay taxes, fund for municipal issues, hire workers, and regulate trade. As well as officially create a district.

>the (((Diamonds))) deleted another thread
Do you think that they're finally starting to crack down?
Maybe they'll actually start ruling again like they're supposed to.

What would be your tax policy?

Fucking this, I finally "bedded" an organic just to see what all the fuss was about.
Guess what? Nothing.
No "dick," "penis," or "reproductive rod."
You're all not only degenerates, you're lying degenerates.
You should have seen how mad she got when I asked her why her reproductive organs were defective.
Priceless.

>implying it's actually the diamonds doing their job and not the lone human mod deleting everything gem-related because her boyfriend ran off with a fucking spinel

Attached: 1563975420708.png (401x564, 286K)

>she
Uhh. Who's gonna tell her?

>she
>her
Uhhh....you were doing it wrong.
That was a female.
They don't have rods.

Wait... how do they...
Oh...
Fuck.

Attached: 20190913_074537.png (636x557, 297K)

Organics are so funny.

Attached: smug motherfucker.jpg (458x516, 44K)

It's okay.
Don't even bother mating with the organics.
You messed up this time, but we'll let it slide as long as you promise to never do it again.

God I love Spinels. I wish I could meet one and have her be my best friend, and cling onto me forever.

Okay, so I didn't read this in time and now I've ordered the correct human type from their mating app.
After this time, I will never mate with a human again, guaranteed.
I just have to know what it feels like.
It's probably disgusting anyway.

You mean... you guys don't hate us? I always heard stories of the steven meeting one of our lot for the first time and they didn't get on too well!
Do you guys actually like hugs?

Attached: suspicidot.jpg (723x537, 32K)

checked

Attached: check em channel.gif (640x360, 2.59M)

We...
We LOVE hugs! Of course we do! They make us feel happy and all giddy inside. They make us feel like there's no problems at all in the world.

Do you wanna meet up?

Tell us your experience after it's done.

Holy cow!
And here I was, ready to shatter myself, haha!
Where are you?? I'll come to you right now!
We're gonna be such good friends!!

Attached: images.jpg (217x232, 10K)

Empire city. Meet me near a big building that says "GRUMP" on it with golden letters.

I think Sneople are controlling the human organics.

Attached: pearl_snake_bite.png (1143x645, 369K)

I start my duties a quarter o five am every morning (that about 12 hours before any amethyst does hehehe) . I am a very 'spiritual' gem, I start each morning by thanking the Diamonds for the form I take, for the star sistem I was assigned, for the planet inhabit also I apologise for peridots and amethysts stars now they won't apologise for themselfs .
I am not era 3 nor do I consider myslef era 3 even though many gems mistakenly think soo thanks to the shit (((steven))) has done but these days even that dosen't mean anything soo what the point of going forward ?

Okay, minor update:
The human, "Greg" as he's called, is certainly an elder of his species. I suppose this means he's of a higher status among his tribe.
We have procured some foul-tasting human beverages that smell like sweet propellant. Now, I am in a sort of temporary domicile called a "hotel room," watching human propoganda on one of their screens while my mate takes something called a "shower." Hopefully, this doesn't take terribly long, as I'd like to get the act of mating over rather quickly and...
Oh stars... w-why is it hanging down past his knees?
Will that even fit...?

Should someone take one for the team and buy the domain gemchan.net?

Attached: 1550893864164.jpg (540x304, 42K)

He is llying. Organics lie a lot. You get used to it.

Take it from someone who spent millennia trapped as a giant monster: being stumpy isn't all that bad.

Why would I be lying about marrying a Spinel? I've even posted a darn picture!

Pay?
Taxes?
Trade?
These are foreign concepts to a gem.

Any updates?

So is that Spinel gem going to join for the Miss Yea Forums competition?

Bro why do all you gems who come to Earth, choose to go to the United States? It's bad enough we got ugly spics coming in from south of our border but now we have retarded space rock girls coming to our country too.

Go to some cuck nation like Canada instead, we don't want you freaks here.

Attached: IMG_6412.jpg (680x848, 143K)

How do you get into the gem adoption program?
Also do they let you choose a gem, are you given one randomly or what?

I could use a maid but I guess one of those buff types could work as well.

I swear those quartz and amethysts are worse than those niggers In our world

No they are not.
Also, you must have not experienced a ruby yet.

Mate how come all the gems on that unprocessed dirt rock who FOUGHT AGAINST our Diamonds get to be free while we still hauling ass at homeworld.
That fucking Stonven Uniclod pretending he give a shit, telling us we're wrong for follow orders, when he gets to show up anytime he likes and chill at the palace.
I'm about to fucking poof here mate. Livid.

Are Zircons allowed to practice law on Earth, in the United States?
I heard they're pretty good lawyers, even better than jews apparently

We have all these jobs and they don't do anything but sit around living on welfare. What the fuck do they need money for? Food? Gems even dont need to fucking eat.

>Spinel
Human, this can either go very well for you or very very VERY badly, Spinels are notorious for being a little... Unstable.

Hey clods, check this out.

Attached: 1547320341924.png (468x469, 94K)

cover yourself whore

>we still hauling ass at homeworld
What sector are you in?
Ever since Era 3 happened a lot of the higher ups told us to go free and do whatever.
I'm still here checking on things out of my own volition, but most gems I've seen have either gone down to little Homeworld or are just staring at the walls because no one told them to specifically leave their post.

Unstable? Wahah what do you mean by that?

Not her but most likely some lower sub-sector that nobody bothered to contact since comms have been out for like a millennia or so. On the bright side I recently saw one of those killbots still zap an off color freak, so there's still that at least.

Are you working for Blue?
She barely even put you to work last era.
Yellow Diamond has got us working double time trying keep up the same work and cover our tracks from The Steven.
I've heard something similar from some of White's peridots, but she just vanishes every day during a visit from The Steven.

>bots still zapping off-colors like they're supposed to
That's a little bit of good news.
Nice to hear that.

Yeah, I'm working for Blue.
Which in hindsight might be why we're not doing much.
IIRC Yellow took over some of Blue's duties during Era 2.

Girls did you guys see that era 1 Lapis Lazuli on Earth? Must be the last one left.
Blue shattered all the others a few thousand years ago.
Think she'll fuse with an era 2 5'9 Jasper?

Only if you leave them in one spot for 6000 years.

Update:
I have just recently regained enough feeling in my lower body to crawl to my comm device. It has been aproximately thirty minutes since the Greg left and a further two hours since copupation ceased. I am visibly swollen with human zygote fluid and cannot form cohesive speech. Each word of this update requires around thirty seconds of hard concentration.
This human's reproductive rod was, as I anticipated, far too large to fit comfortably. As a result, the Greg used a great deal of force in restraining me by my throat and pushing the organ inside me.
Though immensely pleasurable, excruciating pain closely followed this insertion. After thankfully providing me a moment to adjust, he began a series of strange thrusting motions which amounted quickly to the first of many what I refer to as "overloads."
These overloads occured in relatively quick succession, repeatedly throughout the mating process and carried with them symptoms including but not limited to:
-Intense euphoria
-Light-headedness
-Uncontrolable shaking
-Fits of delirium
-Loss of will power
-Screaming
-The urge to refer to my partner as a human paternal figure (by far the strangest)
After two hours and innumerable cycles through such overloads, the human lodged his reproductive rod as deeper than what seemed physically possible and began the process of injecting his zygotes.
From my understanding, the microsophic organisms would ordinarily be used to infect a victim with the male's parasitic spawn. However, lacking a "womb," I doubt such a concern is warranted in my case.
I shall keep this board updated on any changes.
In the mean time, I strongly recommend resisting your cravings for organic breeding. The Greg has left me his contact information and I have no will left to resist seeking him out again. I don't believe I can stop.

...fit what? Your mouth?
Just shapeshift it into a bigger one you clod.

>another gem succumbs to the clutches of >>>pleasure

I somehow doubt that it's a real gem.

Are you seriously suggesting someone would do that?
Just come on to Gemchan and tell lies?

>constantly worried about "fitting" and "physical possibility"

Sounds like we got an era 2 gem over here. You bothered to mimic a human female's reproductive organs, yet you couldn't readjust them to suit the Greg? This is why we need a good empire-wide purge.

I kinda feel bad for Era 2 gems.
Not enough resources were put into them for them to properly do the multitude of things us Era 1's could.
She's still a clod for mating with an organic, though.

I don't think you understand the power of the murdercock.

I love my diamonds Jerky and Blowy

Attached: 1568327866170.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

>gems get welfare
Where do you live in Sweden?

>pretending to be era 1 gems
Eat holographic waste and shatter. Like there would be any era 1 gems in this clodridden visual starlog databoard. All you softshell, sandstone, late era 2 fragments need to take off your ego enhancers and face the Diamond truth.
t. era 1 perfect cut peridot; pic related.

Attached: 80426.jpg (636x358, 126K)

Post gravity connectors

Run. I fucked a Spinel, now she's a genuine rapist.

Please allow me to demonstrate my superiority. If you are an unassigned pearl of any era I would request that you post butt and chest padding.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14-00-41-25-036_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (871x462, 30K)

Oh peat I love pearls

Attached: tumblr_nrlvnihpvm1t8w9udo2_r1_500.png (500x724, 71K)

Story time