Why are all the new comic artists on Twitter rightwingers?

Why are all the new comic artists on Twitter rightwingers?
I swear a dozen more popped up in the last two months.

Attached: EEMf2eJUUAEk7i6.jpg (680x680, 119K)

woah the police are like this?

They must be in the UK.

Twitters letting people post again so they can ban them all closer to the election

Isn't it a bit early for that?

counter culture is easy to lean into and make a profit off of.

It's to "rebel" against the leftist dominated mainstream internet culture

>comic artists
Just because someone posts their shit on twitter, does not mean they're artists.

maybe they like being wrong

That art is atrocious, why can't none of them draw well at least?

They're probably new at it, and have no experience drawing anything before.

Why not?
It's another thing to be a professional artist/artist of value.

This fucking turd makes Stonetoss look like nedroid.

It’s been proven time and time again that it’s incredibly easy to scam right wingers out of money.

Ben Shapiro sells fucking brain powder that’s supposed to make you smart, Ethan Van Sciver scammed enough money to buy a new house without ever producing anything, and Tomi Lahren has never worked in her life but somehow had the money to start a clothing line.

I agree. But, the main difference is that right wingers have the money to be scammed out of. I disagree on the Shapiro thing however. Seethe.

>all right wing comics have been done already, so they only jerk off other artists

Left grifts are shit like co-ops, Whole Foods, vegan restaurants, and quirky spin classes. Right grifts are brain powders, supplements, gold and silver, and prepper food barrels. Both sides have money to spend but lefties don't spend money online at their favorite hot taker, they spend it in the community.

You faggots act like the left has ant comic off note.

They are propaganda shills

You're an idiot and a namefag

Who the fuck cares?
The left makes art, not propaganda

>The left makes art
Shit on a canvas, technically.

You're intentionally retarded

Because you might play football with friends or jogging, doesnt mean you are an athlet.
Or you have a blog doesnt mean you are a reporter.
But dont think this means he doesnt become one. Just at the moment i wouldnt call him an artist.

They're all rightist goblins

Lol, autosaged bitch