Let's talk about the original X-Men movies before all the prequel/time travel shenanigans

Let's talk about the original X-Men movies before all the prequel/time travel shenanigans.

What did you think about them at the time? What do you think about them 15+ years on?

Attached: 5275694-x-men-o-filme_t7405-horz1.jpg (1440x717, 273K)

Famke Jansen was hot

Good movies except for Last Stand. Too much Logan wank.

halle berry ruined everything

>Too much Logan wank.

There's very little Logan wank in that movie.

She was so beautiful, but she's had heaps of dodgy plastic surgery and looks awful. It's sad.

Wish we got to see more of Ellen Page in the role when she was in her prime. I mean I'd love to see her in the role again now, but I doubt she'd want to do it, and I doubt Disney would want her.

Attached: 1567590949805.jpg (930x764, 421K)

Is it just me or was x3 not that bad in hindsight

1 and 2 are overrated. 3 is overhated.

I remember when The Last Stand was considered "the bad X-Men movie". Now I PRAY that we can go back to the days when that was still the truth. Because the shit they made after it was so much worse, The Last Stand looks flawless by comparison.

Fuck off mcu faggot

The story and characters sucked but some cool action magneto lifting the bridge the last battle

"your streets will not be safe , you will not be safe

I feel like I'm the only person that liked X3.

If only the singer cut of x3 was finished

my lighting professor in college did make-up and effects for the original X men trilogy

Halle Berry is a fucking bitch who single handedly ruined x men because ever since she won the Oscar she bitched at fox to make storm leader of the x men which Brian Singer already at his wits end with her decided to quit after Fox gave into her demands and James Marsden went with him to Australia to work on superman returns

Attached: hallestorm31F.jpg (520x330, 20K)

I like it too. Felt like a 90's X-Men comic brought to life.

And yet she still got bodied by a nameless mook in the last stand

Ellan page acts way better in Umbrella Academy than she did in X-Men.

Maybe the sexual harassment affected her performance on the set of X-Men

Really? I thought only dudes got the casting couch with Singer

It was just Brett Ratner bullying her for being a closeted dyke

How the fuck do you figure? She's barely in those movies.

Can we talk about Pyro. I really enjoyed him in X1-2. It was nice to see a mutant start off at the X-mansion then go to the brotherhood. I just wish he wasn't a full douche in Last stand. Still the fight with ice man was something building up throughout the movies which I'm glad we saw.

Attached: source (1).gif (500x206, 994K)

How the last stand a better dark phoenix movie than dark phoenix??

She was really difficult behind the scenes.

It's not like they didn't try to work with her.

X2 gave storm short hair specifically because Halle Berry hated the wig in the first one.

She also didn't get along with Singer. They even had to shut down production due to their constant arguing.

They're great wolverine movies

based ratner

Of made with the same cast today with today’s technology and graphics it would be amazing. I say the same for the original FF movies as well.

I never got the love for X2. It was good, but the first movie was better.

Better than Apocalypse and probably Dark Phoenix

Was it a good sendoff to the original cast?

Attached: 140521114623-01-x-men-splits-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 154K)

My personal favorite.

Actually I take that back, Rogues cut edition is better than the theatrical release.