Listen all im saying is thank you ian for not being a cunt and having professir venomous apologize and actually marry...

Listen all im saying is thank you ian for not being a cunt and having professir venomous apologize and actually marry boxman that was really cool

Also fuck steven universe and it’s not fleshed out relationships OKKO is much better

Attached: F5A42185-30D3-42DD-A0C4-7A42B8A3EE13.jpg (750x399, 89K)

they showed some later scenes that literally had venemous and boxman with a ring, they just weren't in the wedding skit.

Attached: .jpg (1200x689, 105K)

Fuck you, you're only interested in gay shipping.

Actually no, just this post is about it. I really enjoyed the animation, bright colors and large array of characters that were more fleshed out than other series. I have not been interested in american cartoons in a while and i use su as an example because

Okko:
>regular airing scedule
>characters stay consistant but grow over time
>music is not irritating

SU:
>irritating music
>shitty episode outlining, sloppy story boarding and scaling
>snowflake as shit
>the worst airing scedule of any television show i’ve ever seen

Anyway there was shipping in OKKO and it was nice to see it wrapped up in a nice bow for what little time they had.

>there was shipping in OKKO and it was nice to see it wrapped up in a nice bow for what little time they had.
Meanwhile the radnid/rednid wars rage on

>tfw no one cares about elodie
they should have made enid have a poly relationship with fucking everyone

Honestly, i wouldn’t be mad with enid being poly.

Why not apologize to KO while he's at it?

Because he's not sorry about that

>Trying to pander to a group of people that will always despise your work

Yeah, I think Ian made a mistake trying to appeal to Yea Forums with all the cartoon references and waifus

So is everybody gay in this show?

I think the only ones that are literally gay are Red Action, Nick Army and Joff. Enid and Venomous are bi and I think Boxman is pan.

OKKO did not have a regular airing schedule until maybe the end. SU also had consistent character development.

yeah there's no way Yea Forums would have been happy with the ghoul school special.

Attached: EDty0TjXoAA0Q2E.jpg (1146x655, 114K)

Magic Skeleton x Brandon

Attached: B000CB2C-3F0F-49C4-8CD8-57B38B6980D6.jpg (314x368, 37K)

Pan means bi, only retards think it's different.

Everyone is bi is probably a safe bet

I don't care what other retarded anons have to say. I really liked seeing the Ghoul School characters coming back. I'm gonna miss this show.

I love you glorious bastards

>But my snowflake gender

They were a great, fleshed out couple, and they were so much more dynamic with the other around. I loved that they got their happy ending

I actually didnt mind them being gay. They had actual personalities not tied to their sexuality and it wasnt a last minute thing for social brownie points.

OKKO is shit, and so is Steven Universe, but OKKO is particularly truthfully shit and the fact you can't see it makes me think you're clinically retarded

They were fun villains. I'm glad they treat each other right though

the skeleton gun episode was so bad that it cancels out the good job they did at gay representation

People say this show will be forgotten within a few years, but I don't think they'll ever let go of the anger they feel towards that episode.